Coming of Age

Story Info
An 18 year old gets a sex education from Mom.
5.5k words
4.36
101.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers

It was one day after graduation from West Trowbridge High. It was three weeks after my eighteenth birthday and my dog Toto picked that day to die. After all, she was thirteen, old for an Irish setter, but it hurt. Dad and I went to bury her and mom went to the grocery store. She came home and dad went down the basement to his home office to do some work.

Okay, I was eighteen, but after we got the groceries stowed, I just burst out crying. Mom took me in her arms. "Barry?" She asked, "is it about Toto?"

I took a deep breath. "Yeah, stupid, huh?"

Mom held me tight and then kissed me on the lips. I mean not a motherly kiss either. In spite of myself, I got a hard on. With my mom? Shit!

She backed off and held me by the hips. "Barry, why don't you go out tonight? You deserve to have fun."

"Go out? Like with who? You know I don't have a girlfriend. Mom - I had three dates my whole senior year for God sake."

She moved one hand up and tousled my hair. "Son, you are what? Like five eleven?" I nodded. "You're built beautifully. And a track scholarship to FSU."

I nodded again. "So?"

"There is no reason you shouldn't have girls lining up to go out with you. And especially on a day like this, you should have someone - a girl to comfort you and hold you. But you don't. Why?"

"Christ, mom - I just don't. You asking if I'm gay?"

She grabbed me again and held me tight. "No, love, not at all. Not that it would matter to me, but what I feel against my hip is enough to tell me you are very heterosexual."

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Did I shock you?"

"Well, hell yes, Mom. Look, can I go up to my room, please?"

I twisted away from her and ran up the stairs into my room and slammed the door. What the hell did she mean by that? I got out of my jeans, even took my jockeys off threw on some gym shorts and lay down on the bed.

Now, truth? At home I couldn't even get to web sites with sex stuff. Both my laptop and the desktop in the library still had all kinds of parental controls.

No, only at the gym or at track practice could I see that stuff on some of the other guys laptops and even their phones for God sake! No I never even saw a real girl naked, much less been laid. Kissed two girls my whole life, both of them good night after a dull date.

Track was a great sport for me because it was solitary. Yeah, we were a team but what we did, we did alone. So no, I had no girlfriend to cuddle with, but my mom knew that!

Just then, I heard a little knock on my door. "Can I come in?" It was my mom.

"Yeah mom - it's not locked." Now let me tell you about my mom. She wore her hair short. It's jet black and cut pixie style. She is about five foot nine, which makes her almost my height. She has these immense dark eyes and her figure was incredible. Matter of fact it still is. I mean in a bathing suit she still makes every guy - even guys my age stare at her.

That afternoon, she was wearing a tee shirt about two sizes too big or her, but I still could tell she did not have a bra on, and she had on these cutoff jeans so I could see her legs which were in great shape. As a runner I know good legs.

She came into my room and strange, locked the door behind her. She came over to the bed and sat down beside me. "Barry, I didn't mean to upset you just now, honest."

I am staring at the ceiling. "Oh mom - it's okay."

She puts her hand on my stomach. "No Barry, it's just, I hate to see you upset. Let me ask you something, and please answer me honestly. Have you ever been with a girl?"

I roll over and her hand drops away from my stomach. "Mom? What do you mean?

"Son, simple question. You are eighteen - what is your sexual experience? Have you ever made love to a girl?"

I am turning red. "Mom!"

She starts to rub my back, very softly. I swear she hadn't done that since I was a little kid.

"Look Barry. Maybe it's just that you feel so inexperienced you don't know how to approach a girl. Do you even know how to turn a girl on?"

Softly I said "I'm not sure what you mean."

"Do you really know how to kiss a girl - like you mean it?"

"Well, I don't really know..."

She rolled me over, sat me up, took my head in both her hands and kissed me again, this time softer. Then I felt her tongue come out and run across my lips. I opened my mouth, mostly to breathe. Her tongue went in my mouth and I felt my dick rise under me.

She backed off just a bit and whispered to me "let me taste your tongue, darling."

I kind of put my tongue out and she twirled her tongue around mine. Damn, what a sensation that was.

She backed up a little again and said softly, "see, darling, it's easy. Do you know what that does to a girl?"

I was half sitting up with my hands on her shoulders and hers holding my face. "No mom, I never..."

"Well, how did it make you feel?"

"Umm...kind of - I don't know...warm and fuzzy?"

She laughed that wonderful laugh of hers. "That's really good, Barry. It does the same thing for a girl. Now, since this fall you will be going off to college, a couple of more things. Do you know what one of the most sensitive and arousing part of a woman is?"

"The lips?"

"Well, that's not bad, but here." With that she took my hand and laid it on her breast. I damn near freaked out. "No darling, don't let it just lie there like a piece of meat, stroke it."

And with that, she took my hand and moved up and down through her tee shirt. It felt warm and wonderful. Mom started to breathe a little harder.

"Now Barry, let me really show you how." With that, she took my hand away and lifted the tee shirt over her head.

"Mom?"

"Now don't tell me you haven't seen a woman's boobs before. On cable TV - or on some guy's internet."

I'm staring at my mom's boobs. I didn't know where to look first. They are smaller than the girls on the internet, but those are so goddam big that I don't believe they could be real. But mom's? They stuck straight out and she had these great pink nipples.

"Well, son?" She asked softly.

"Mom? Oh God mom, they are beautiful. I mean I've only seen other boobs on the internet in the locker room, but yours are sensational. I mean they are great."

She laughed a really hearty laugh; throwing her head back and making her boobs jiggle a little. "Sorry to laugh, darling, but that was funny. Now let's try it again. Put your hand on my left breast and caress it. You know what caress means?"

"Well, yeah. Sure mom. Are you sure?"

"Barry..."

So, I reached out with my right and felt her boob. It was really firm. I just kind of held my hand there.

"Now Barry, stroke it, pet it - kind of like you used to do Toto."

So, I did. I began to slowly pet her breast. When I got to the nipple, I took it between my fingers and began to twirl it very gently. Mom's eyes closed and she began to really breathe hard.

"Kiss it baby," she murmured. She took my head and pulled it down to her breast. I kissed it and then kissed the nipple. I thought I was going to cum in my pants.

"Suck it, baby, please," she whispered in my ear.

I began to suck on the nipple and I really got into it. It's something I guess that does come naturally. Pretty soon I was moving from breast to breast, stroking one, pulling on the nipple and then stroking the other. Finally she pulled my head back. I looked at her face. It was flushed, her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard.

She opened her eyes and pushed me back on the bed. I was lying on my back, looking at my mom's boobs. There were like red blotches on her skin. She sat back on her knees and smiled at me. Then she leaned forward and pulled my shorts off, tossing them on the floor. I was lying on my back, my boner sticking straight up and my mom, with nothing on but her jean shorts, smiling at me.

"Barry, I am not going to have intercourse with you - not yet," she said softly. "But I am going to show you real oral love." With that and before I could react she leaned down, took my cock in her hand, stroked me twice. I felt her lips close around the head.

I stiffened my back and I thought my legs were going to cramp. But what an incredible feeling. She sucked and slathered her tongue around the top and I thought I was going to explode. I just lay there, flat on my back, my hands grabbing the bed posts while she took my whole cock in her mouth. Now, understand, I was eighteen years old and this was something I thought only happened in porno movies. But for God sake - it was my mom!

She came off it for a second, smiled a smoky smile at me and got back to work. About ten seconds later I knew I was going to cum. "Mom!" I whispered. "Mom!" She just sucked faster. I felt it from my feet to my stomach. I came like I never had before. She did not stop! My cock was so sensitive I thought I was going to scream or pass out. I wasn't sure which.

Mom finally came up, wiped her mouth gently on my sheet and slid off the bed. She picked up her tee shirt, came back to the bed and kissed me on the forehead. "Now - see Barry that was oral sex. Your friends would call it a blow job. I prefer the other term, it is more genteel. That should take your mind off Toto. Now get dressed for dinner. The rabbi may have called you a man at your bar mitzvah, but now, son? Dream of me and what a wonderful life you have ahead of you - my Jewish man!"

That night at dinner, I couldn't look at her, but she seemed perfectly natural. The next day when I went to apply for a job lifeguarding at the Y, she told me to take the car. Things seemed so regular I began to think maybe I dreamed the whole thing.

The first afternoon I came home and I heard my mom clanging pots in the kitchen.

I walked in and she gave me this terrific smile; like we knew something that nobody else did. Damn straight!

"How was your first day?"

"Cool mom. Tomorrow I get to teach some really young kids how to keep from drowning in the kiddie pool."

"Hungry?"

"Not really - the lunch you packed was super. I'm going to take a shower. I feel sticky, okay?"

"Of course darling." She turned back to some kind of meat she was cutting.

Amazing. Was it just yesterday I was kissing her tits and she was sucking my cock? Amazing. I went in my room and took off my sweat shirt, shorts, Nikes and socks. I took my bathing suit out of my gym bag and headed for the bathroom across the hall.

I hung the bathing suit up on a towel rack, turned on the water and climbed in. I don't have a bathtub in my bathroom, just a stall shower. I let the hot water run over me taking away the sun screen, sweat and other stuff. The shower was going full blast, so I didn't hear the door open.

Next thing I know, there's mom - totally naked, climbing into the shower with me. Before I can say anything or even react, she says "let me get your back, Barry. Too tough to reach by yourself."

She got behind me and with a washcloth and soap; she washed me from my neck down to my ankles. She stopped for a bit to run the washcloth up my ass crack and I jumped.

She was squatting now behind me. "Relax, darling. Clean is clean."

She turned me around and I looked at her. God - she was the most beautiful thing I ever saw in my whole life. Her black hair was sticking to her skull and curling around her neck. Water was running between her breasts and down her stomach which looked as good as any of the teen agers on the rowing team at West Trowbridge.

I saw a little patch of black hair around her pussy. Her legs, like I said before were in great shape. Damn - and here she was naked in my shower. She began to wash my shoulders, my arms and down my chest. She squatted in front of me and washed my legs from top to bottom.

She looked up at me, blinking the water out of her eyes. She smiled and then very gently took my cock and held it. It was already about three quarters up and when she touched it, it was full sized. She gently washed my balls, sending me back against the wall of the shower.

Still holding my cock, she stood up and was right up against me, my cock about even with her stomach. "I want to taste you again, Barry, is that all right?" She said with a smile on her face.

"God, mom - I don't know what to say, I..."

Before I could get another word out she was squatting again, her hands on my balls, stroking them softly. She just leaned in and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. I was up against the rear wall of the shower. I took my hands and started to stroke the top of her head. She looked up at me with her huge dark eyes and began to suck at me and take more and more of me in. Her hands came off my balls and began to stroke me while she sucked.

I don't know how she could have stayed in that squatting position so long. I was convinced at that moment there never was and never would be any woman for me but my mom.

She finally stood up, still pulling on my cock and kissed me full on the mouth. She squeezed my cock and like she knew I was going to cum before I did. But boy did I. I shot jiz all over the fucking shower. Some of it on her, some of it right down the drain, some of it even on the walls.

She stood right up against me until my cock finally shrunk. "Better turn off the water, darling, in case your dad wants a shower when he gets home." With that, she stepped out of the shower and was gone.

After that, about twice a week for the next couple of weeks, she would either get in the shower with me or knock on my bedroom door and come in. We would kiss, I would kiss her tits and she would suck me off. I had no desire to see another girl, no desire to get laid or anything but to feel my mom's lips around my cock. I mean there were plenty of cute girls at the pool, but my mom, man? She was a woman.

Naturally, I didn't tell any of my buds about this. I mean, c'mon! Number one they wouldn't believe it and number two why would I? I didn't want them to think my mother was a slut - which she wasn't of course, but you know...

I looked at other girls, but hey - Some of the other lifeguards would talk about girls there who would fuck some of the guys - especially the jocks, but they obviously had no respect for them. I mean hooking up was a part of life for most of most of the young guys, but my mom gave me all the sex I could handle. Sure, I thought what it must feel like to really like get laid, you know, but I wouldn't know how to start with any girl I knew. So, it was the incredible blow job and that was it for me.

Then, just about three weeks later, I was in my room on the cool new iPad my mom got me for being "such a good and understanding son". Right. I was into a video on the civil war and all when she called to me.

"Barry? Could you come here?"

I got off the iPad and went down the hall to her room. She was lying on the bed wearing a tee shirt with no bra and a pair of shorts. "Come sit on the side of the bed, darling. I want to ask you something."

I sat down and looked in her eyes. I was just staring at her. She was propped up on a pillow with her kindle in her lap. I looked in those enormous dark eyes, took in that pixie hair cut for her black hair, her great lips, long legs and like I said before, a great set of boobs. I was thinking about all the times those lips had been wrapped around my dick.

"Barry," she said softly. "Why are you staring at me like that? What are you thinking?"

"Well, just how gorgeous you are, mom."

She let out this deep wonderful laugh. "Well, thank you kind sir!"

"Cool mom. Now, what did you want to ask me?"

She shifted on the bed. She sat up and reached out for my hands. "Barry," do you remember the first time that we, umm - got together?"

"Mom! How could I forget! I mean, God!"

"Well, you have been maturing beautifully this summer. You still look the same height."

"About. Afraid I'm done growing."

"And added some real muscle."

"Well, yeah - the pool and the weight room at the Y."

She smiled, reached out to me and stroked my cheek. "I know, darling. But I wonder, Barry - the whole summer and still no girlfriend?"

"Well no mom I don't. I don't really care to."

"But Barry - you've got to meet girls your own age. I want you to have a social life."

"Mom - I do. We go out as a crowd - to the movies, the pool, you know."

"I know. And" she looks right in my eyes "Sex?"

I feel my cheeks getting red. "Sex? What about it?"

"Well, I know kids today. Haven't you thought about sex with anyone?"

I sat bolt upright. "Of course! Mom - what is that we do like at least twice a week?"

She gives me another laugh. "I know darling, but there is so much more to it than that!"

"Well yeah, I know, but that is really enough for me."

"Come up here, Barry, let me hold you."

I scoot next to her and she puts an arm around me. I've never been in mom and dad's bed before. It is really comfortable. "Barry, you know I love your dad."

"Well, yeah."

"But you also know dad is quite a bit older than me."

"Gee mom I never really thought about that."

"Well, he is. A great guy and twenty years ago when we met, a great lover as well."

I started to squirm. "Oh, relax darling! He was! But then he was forty five, I was twenty five. Now he's over sixty and I'm at that time of life when women reach their sexual peak."

"Really? I thought..."

"Barry - do not believe that God does not have a sense of humor. Men reach their sexual peak at about eighteen - women at forty. Hardly fair, wouldn't you say?"

"Well, yeah, I guess."

"Well, my point is, I don't really want to get involved with another man - too complicated. Dad and I have a wonderful relationship understand, but at his age, well, he just doesn't get desires like he used to - like I bet you are beginning to get."

Beginning to get? This is my beautiful mom who has been sucking my dick like the whole summer.

She put her hand under my chin and lifted it. "Barry darling - don't the boys talk about sex - I mean there have to be girls..."

I let out a sigh. "Yeah mom, of course they do. But the girls who like 'do it' are sluts except in case one guy and one girl are like, you know, going steady and all."

"And when you say 'do it', you mean intercourse, right?"

"Well yeah, I guess."

Mom laughs and I feel her hand move down to my shorts and she starts to stroke my dick through my pants. Of course I get hard right away. "Darling, do you think of that?"

"Of, like fucking?" I swear, it just popped out of my mouth. "Oh god mom - I'm sorry. I meant..."

She put her hand over my mouth, gently. "Shh - that's all right Barry. Call it intercourse, fucking, screwing, making love - it all means the same thing. Putting this" and with that she squeezes my dick "in here" with that she takes my right hand which has been like in her lap and presses it against her pussy, which I have only seen a couple of times.

My hand is on the outside of her shorts but her shorts are really damp. "Well, yeah. Mom, I know what it means and how it looks. I mean I can't get any porn on my iPad or on your computer, but the guys at school?"

"Ah," she says and continues to hold my hand right there. "So you have learned some techniques?"

I am starting to squirm a little. "Well, I mean I see how guys do it - but mom, you know what?"

She keeps rubbing my hard on through my shorts. "Tell me darling."

"Those guys on the porn sites have such huge, long penises, I feel that, man - what am I?"

With that, she sits straight up, flips her Kindle to the bottom of the bed and unzips my shorts. She pulls them down over my hips and my Jockeys come with them. I can't move, my shorts have got me trapped and my hard on flips out and stands straight up.

Mom takes my dick in her hand. Now she does this when she sucks me off, but now she is just holding it like almost clinically. "Barry, that is a good five inches, wouldn't you say?"

Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers
12