Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers

"God, Mom! I mean, I guess."

"And, given the chance, would you know how to move it?

"Move it?"

She looks in my eyes, still holding my dick and she has that smoky look again. "Yes darling - move it back and forth inside a woman's vagina, stroking." With that she starts to stroke my dick.

I start to lie back like I do when she sucks me. "No Barry," she whispers, "Not that today. Today momma wants to teach you some more and besides momma needs some, desperately. Take your clothes off."

With that she pulls the tee shirt up over her head. I see her boobs. They still look sensational. She looks at me staring at her. "C'mon Barry, now!"

I slide the rest of the way out of my shorts and jockeys. I take off my shirt. By now she has slid out of her shorts. I stare at the little mound of hair between her legs. The lips of her pussy are puffy and damp.

She pulls back the covers and lies down on the sheet with the pillow under her head. I'm just sitting on my ass on the other side of the bed wondering what the hell I do next.

Looking right up at the ceiling, she says "Now darling, you have to learn to get a woman ready for sex. You will never be one of these 'wham bam thank you ma 'am men, understand? You will prepare them sweetly and slowly." She rolls over just a bit and gets up on one elbow. "A man is different, Barry. As soon as your friend" she puts her hand on my dick "gets a little harder than it is now, you are ready, right?"

I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to be ready for, but I just nod.

She lies back on the pillow. "But women are different. We need what we call foreplay."

"Foreplay?"

"Come close to me darling, I'll show you." I scoot over to where I'm right next to her looking down in her beautiful face. "Now lean over and kiss my lips."

I lean down and touch her lips with mine. It still feels weird to kiss my mom like that. "Now," she says in a husky voice, kiss my neck, then my shoulders." As soon as I start on her neck she whispers "use your tongue, darling."

So, I start to lick her neck and then her shoulder. Suddenly it's like it's not my mom any more. It's just a beautiful woman with slightly salty skin and I'm licking at her. Then she takes my head and moves it to her left breast. "Suck, Barry, suck!" She commands.

I take her nipple in my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. I am getting so hot I have trouble breathing. I move my mouth to the other breast and I feel my throbbing dick brush across her stomach. She is breathing harder and making little growling sounds in her throat.

She takes my head again and pushes it lower on her body. I start to kiss and lick her stomach. Mom is a regular at the gym and like I said, her belly is as tight as a guy's. Her stomach is heaving now and I'm licking harder and mixing it up with little kisses - don't ask me where this is coming from but man, it is working, for sure!

Mom scrunches up on the bed a little higher and reaches down to push my head even farther and OMG! I feel her pussy hair on my nose!

"Honey," she whispers hoarsely, "lick my pussy -use your tongue my sweet..."

I pull my head back and she spreads her legs. Those wonderful, long sexy legs. I lean back and stare between her legs. There it is. Pink and white, lips open like, well, dammit, like the mouth of a freaking goldfish. Sorry, but that was my first reaction. Yes, the guys had shown me pictures of pussies before, but man this was live.

It was wet, little drops of liquid on the hair around it. It didn't seem to be shaved, just some hair around it and really not much of that.

My mom moaned quietly. Her hands moved to the outer lips of her vagina. She put one long middle finger at the top and began to stroke. "Please, baby," she moaned, "do it."

I leaned forward and her hand came out of the lips. I stuck my tongue out and gingerly licked right where her hand had been. Her whole body jerked. Her legs fell more open and without thinking, I rolled over her left leg and stuck my face right in that goldfish mouth. I licked the edge. I sucked on the whole thing. I took my hand and put my finger inside. Oh God! It was so warm and wet! I was sure I was going to cum.

"More!" She moaned. "More!" I didn't know what she wanted, so I put a second finger in and then a third. I was stroking up and down and pumping my three fingers in and out. She was arching her back and groaning and growling. She reached down and took my hand and pushed it. I made a fist and GOD! The whole thing went in her pussy!

She was thrusting against my hand, holding it there in like a death grip. She moaned again and then with a shuddering thrust I felt all this juice run up my hand and down my wrist. She held it there, thrusting and growling. Finally, she gently pulled my whole fist out of her. She reached over and grabbed my dick which was about to explode. "Now Barry - now! Inside me - now!"

She pulled me on top of her and guided my dick in her vagina. Oh God! It was so warm and wet and I really did not know what to do, but somehow, naturally I just began to pump back and forward, She grabbed my back and into my ear she growled "Fuck me, baby, fuck me, fuck me!"

Then, I swear - the inside of her pussy tensed and grabbed my dick even harder. I thrust myself in as far as I could and oh my god! I am cumminng!!

I looked up in my mom's face. Her eyes were slits and as she felt me cum they opened wide and her legs gripped me by my hips and she thrust up on the bed and screamed - I mean it started like a little "hoo-hoo-hoo" and then erupted in a low scream. She was cumming and cumming.

Finally her legs relaxed and her hands came from around my back. She took my face in both her hands. "Oh my sweet son. It has been so long, so long."

I don't know how long we laid there, I know I rolled over and she settled against my back and we spooned and I slept and I think she did too. Finally I woke up and was staring at the bedside table with my dad's stuff on it. Man! What if he comes home and finds us? I couldn't remember if he was out of town or at the golf course or what. I slid out of the bed and went in my shower. I scrubbed and remembered and scrubbed some more. After a few minutes remembering my mom growling in my ear "fuck me, fuck me".

I really did not know what to do. Go back in my mom's room? Pretend it never happened? Then I heard some noises downstairs. I was toweling off. I quick put on my tee shirt, jockeys and shorts and peeked out of my room. It was getting dark and the lights were on downstairs.

Just then I heard my dad's car come up the driveway. Man, dinner was going to be awkward. Except it wasn't. Mom and dad chatted and dad asked me about the Y and was I ready for college and when was practice. Mom smiled at me. She was wearing a strapless sun dress and near as I could tell no bra.

After dinner I went up to finish my homework and look at some sms that some of my buds sent me. I was tempted, but there wasn't anybody I trusted with my secret. And you know what's funny? It never happened again. I mean none of it. No blow jobs, no fucking, not even a kiss other than kid and mom stuff.

A week later mom and dad drove me up to FSU and I kissed them goodbye. But that memory will always be with me. Sometimes I would think the whole summer was a dream.

End of my sophomore year and I wanted my new girlfriend to come home with me. Mom and dad came up to get me. They had met June off and on during the year and while even we didn't know if it was going to get really serious, my parents said, that it was cool for us to come to the house for a week or so. It was really nice and the affair with my mom was like it never happened. But when we were leaving to go back to Tallahassee, mom hugged me and whispered in my ear, "remember, Barry, I was your first."

Jimmela
Jimmela
53 Followers
12