Coming Of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine was immensely turned on. She needed this. Needed him. Needed to be needed. She purred and groaned louder as Evan resumed his exploration of her tits and nipples. Something about his inexperienced touch made it all the more thrilling. It was genuine and curious. Wanting very much to feel and discover but at the same time very concerned with her pleasure.

The tingling sensations shot out from her thick nipples. Evan pinched and squeezed them. Flicked and caressed them. “That’s a good boy Evan…” Catherine’s voice low and heavy with passion. “You can use your mouth if you want to Evan…”

Evan again swallowed hard, his tongue snaking out over his dry lips. My mouth he thought to himself. “I’ve never done that before…” Evan realized he’d said it aloud.

Catherine’s eyes closed on his face. Evan’s gaze cast down in embarrassment at his unintentional admission. Her palm warm and reassuring cupped his flaming red cheek. Her thumb lightly stroking his face.

“I’m sorry Mrs…er…Catherine. I must look like a real idiot. You’re so you know experienced and here I am bumbling and so nervous my legs are shaking. I’m probably doing every thing wrong. It’s just that you’re so beautiful. And I, you know, don’t have much experience with girls. Let alone a real woman.” Catherine’s hand held his face, her thumb stroking softly over his cheek as she watched Evan’s confessions and nervousness spill out. She liked the idea of him thinking of her as a real woman. This boy barely a man now wanting so bad to make sure he was doing the right things for her. Unconcerned about his own wants. How beautiful this boy was.

“It’s just you know…I guess I’m scared is all. I want to make sure I make you happy and I’m not sure I know how. I guess I’m just scared is all.”

Catherine didn’t speak, she just smiled at him. Her hand pulled his head forward. She turned it to the side and laid his flushing cheek between her ample bosom. Her hand tenderly stroking his hair as she held him to her. “Ssshhhh…that’s a good boy. You’re okay Evan. I know you’re frightened. You’re doing just fine Evan.”

Evan’s head felt so warm and comfortable pressed against Catherine’s chest. Safe and secure here against her flesh. So safe. He almost cried. He didn’t know why exactly but a flood of emotion spilled over him.

Catherine lifted his head. Her eyes soft now. Her gaze tender and knowing. She pressed her finger to Evan’s lips. Her hands, palms wide and flat, trailed down his chest. Evan’s eyes watching her every move as his breaths quickened. Catherine’s gaze never leaving his face. Wanting to watch the effect she had on him. She would get her satisfaction later. For now, she wanted this boy to take a strong step onto his path of manhood.

Evan’s arms lifted as Catherine pulled his shirt up and over his head. His chest all but bare, just a few dark hairs around his tiny taught nipples. Her hands stroked and caressed his chest. Her fingers pinching and rolling his nipples. Evan groaning in response to her touch. His face tightening and twitching as Catherine showed him new and wonderful pleasures.

She eased away from the table and lowered herself slightly. Evan watched in wonder as her tongue flicked across his now rock hard nipple. It felt so good. Catherine swallowed it into her mouth gently and warmly. Her tongue stroking over the hard nub of flesh. Her teeth ever so gently clasping it around the best. Evan groaned deep and loud. His body alive with intense sensations.

Catherine’s mouth worked at his nipple as her fingers trailed over his hard youthful belly. Evan was completely lost now, no longer thinking conscious thoughts. Simply reacting to his body and the pleasure Catherine was bringing it. Somewhere in the back of his mind he was aware that she was opening his shorts. He could feel the straining pressure subsiding as the fabric pulled away from his swollen hard penis. He struggled to look down but her mouth was working such wonderful magic on his nipples. He could barely flutter his eyes open.

He felt his clothing bunched at his ankles and was suddenly aware that he was naked. Bare and painfully hard. Catherine eased her mouth away from Evan’s nipples. She kissed each one slow and soft. She eased down onto her knees and pulled at Evan’s clothes. He raised his feet one at a time as Catherine eased them off. Catherine sat back on her heels. Her fingers worked at the knots in his boots. First one then the other. Tenderly slipping them off each foot and then returning to slowly roll his socks away.

She gazed up into Evan’s face. His eyes watching her with pleasured wonder. Fully exposed to her now. Open. Catherine’s gaze made him feel so warm and safe. He was still very nervous but it didn’t seem to matter any more. He knew Catherine was happy with him. Sensed that she wanted him to be happy with himself. Again his eyes fluttered as Catherine’s soft tender hands roamed over his legs. Catherine marveled at them. Legs that had only recently lost the fattiness of boyhood but not yet acquiring the fullness of manhood. Evan was a little slower developing than most. The idea only added to Catherine’s enthusiasm. She was determined to show Evan the wondrous pleasures only a woman can deliver.

Her hands stroked and caressed his legs, cupped and kneaded his fleshy ass. Roaming around his waist and over his belly. Evan’s thick swollen shaft stood tall and erect just before her face. The head reddened and wet with his oozing juices.

Evan groaned and his legs shuddered slightly as Catherine caressed his ample balls. Weighty and full in her hand. She stroked them in the warmth of her palm. Pulled them down gently but firmly, stretching and releasing them. Over and over. Her right hand working his wonderful balls as her left reached higher. Her finger and thumb wrapping about the thick shaft of Evan’s glistening cock. He had certainly developed well here. His cock wasn’t huge, just thick and full. With a well defined head and strong veins. It was beautiful and sensuous.

Catherine released Evan’s balls and watched as they slowly began to shrink up closer to his body. His breaths husky and forced as her fingers began to lightly explore his rigid flesh. Gently touching and stroking him. Her cast upward and locked on Evan’s face. His head lolled, his eyes squeezed shut. He was completely lost in her now. Lost in his own pleasing body.

Her hand wrapped around his thick cock and she slowly began to stroke him. She knew he wouldn’t last long. She sensed his legs beginning to tighten and stopped her movements. Her hand squeezing hard around his shaft. The head swelling with the force. Her grip pinching off the impending flow of cum. She held him tightly until again his body began to relax. The intensity of the all-too close orgasm subsiding.

Her grip relaxed and she glanced at Evan’s twitching cock. The head tight and purple from the pressure. A thick drop of pre-cum spilling out of him. She held his cock straight out. There on her knees in her kitchen. Her heavy breasts exposed and heaving. This virile inexperienced youth before her. Wanting her, needing her. She stared straight up at his face as her tongue flashed out at Evan’s swollen head. He groaned deep and loud, his lips open and shiny.

Catherine pulled the thick drop of pre-cum onto her tongue. Tasting his salty sweetness in her mouth. The thought struck her that she was the first woman to ever taste Evan. Her tongue swirled slowly and deliberately over his head. Her fingers gripping the base of his shaft tight to help Evan maintain control. Raising his cock to point at his chin. Her tongue sliding slow and long up the entire length of him. Evan’s hands instinctively moved to Catherine’s head. Holding her, not forcefully, just firmly as his body cried out to him.

Catherine watched his body twitch and shudder in response to her licking. So close he was now. She didn’t want him to go over the edge unexpectedly so she decided to release him from his built up tension. She pulled his throbbing cock straight out. Her hand again cupping and kneading Evan’s tight scrotum. Her lips wrapped firmly around the head of his cock. He tasted so sweet in her mouth. The scent of his flesh driving her devotion. Evan’s legs shook and his hands trembled on each side of Catherine’s head. She swallowed him fully into her wet warmth. He was almost there now. His body begging.

Her mouth working slowly back and forth over his thick shaft. Deliberate and focused. She felt him shudder, a deep throaty growl spilling out of his chest. Her fingers kneading his balls. Milking them, encouraging them to spill into her mouth. She held the head of Evan’s cock in her lips. Wanting to leave room for him to explode inside her. Her tongue swirling over the oh-so sensitive underside of his head. She moaned deep and lusty as the first heavy stream of Evan’s thick cum exploded into her mouth.

Her hand stroking his cock, the other rubbing his balls. Wave after wave of Evan’s thick warm cum shot into her mouth. She could barely swallow it fast enough to keep it from spilling out. Evan’s entire body wracked in intense pleasure as his orgasm smashed through him. Catherine swallowed every drop of Evan’s warm seed. Savoring both the taste of him and the thought that she had been the first.

Evan jerked and twitched as the intense waves washed over him. His cock throbbed and pulsed as Catherine’s touch slowed to a relaxed soothing stroke. His eyes fluttered as he tried to regain focus. He glanced down and saw Catherine there before him. Watching him in mesmerized pleasure as she tenderly stroked his shrinking shaft. His fingers played in her hair. Her lips red and full, shiny from her saliva and his cum.

“That’s a good boy Evan,” Catherine purred. “Did you like that Evan?”

“Yes. Very, very much. That was the first time anyone ever did that. It felt so good.”

“Be honest with me Evan.” Catherine finally released his penis and rose to her feet. Her hands cupping his face, her eyes locked with his. “Are you a virgin Evan?”

Evan began to look away but Catherine held his head. “Yes.”

“Its okay Evan. There’s nothing wrong with that. I think it’s nice that you haven’t done it yet. Losing your virginity is a very special thing Evan.”

“Do you want to be my first…Catherine?”

“I would love to be your first Evan. But I want you to go home now. I want you to think about this and be sure it is what you want. In a few days, if you decide that is what you want, then I would love for you to come back here and see me. Okay Evan?”

Evan felt slightly dejected but he understood what she was saying. “Yes Catherine. I understand.”

Evan dressed and Catherine held his hand as they walked to the door. She turned him and kissed him softly and tenderly. As Evan eased out onto the porch and into the cooling fall air he paused and turned back to Catherine. “If I decide I want it to be with you I can come back right?’

“Yes Evan. If you decide that, you can come back. I will be sure it is something you’ll remember all your life.” Catherine smiled warmly. “Thank you for helping me find the right tool Evan.” They both laughed and Evan headed for his truck.

Catherine closed the door quietly and then smiled hugely. Off to her bedroom for some much needed relief. Gawd how she hoped he’d come back. She had so much more she wanted to show him!

12