Coming Of Age Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dipped the towel into the now luke warm water and gently wiped away the remnants of foam. She eased back onto her heels and admired her handy work as she did so. Well, he was certainly bald now. The sight excited her immensely. His tender smooth flesh, his balls and cock shriveling slightly. Yes, much better she thought.

She gazed up and found Evan's longing yet contented gaze staring back at her. Catherine smiled, "All done Evan."

Evan's eyes fluttered as he regained focus and processed her words. "Okay Catherine. Do you want me to get in the shower now?"

"I said it was bath time Evan. Remember?"

"Yes, I remember."

Catherine stood and moved to the bathtub. She felt the sudden cold of the porcelain on her ass as she settled on its edge. Turning on the water she ran her fingers through it, then adjusted the temperature, over and over until she had the water just right.

"Okay, in you go. Come on." Catherine motioned Evan into the tub with her hand.

Evan stepped to the edge and she watched as his foot gingerly tested the water. "Its fine Evan, now hurry up." Goodness Catherine you sound like his…

"Okay. Okay, don't push. It's hot." Evan giggled as he stepped into the steamy water. He hadn't yet eased down, instead letting his feet and ankles adjust to the heat for a moment. Catherine dipped her cupped hand into the hot liquid and again poured it over his crotch. She felt him tense up and wince slightly. Again and again she dribbled the hot water over his belly, his groin, his legs. Helping his body accept the heat.

"There now, better?"

"Uh huh."

"Good. Now lets get you washed."

Evan bent his knees and squatted down, lifting his ass as it touched the water. Then again easing back down a little farther before again rising up. Until he finally sat on the bottom of the tub, his knees up high, his arms folded across them, chin resting atop them.

Catherine ladled and dribbled the water across his smooth tender back. She'd long ago taken her shower, while Evan was sleeping. She straightened and pulled her pajama top up and over her head. Fully naked now, her heavy breasts hung freely and swayed as she moved. She could feel her nipples swell. There was something so erotic about all of this. It was at once so wonderfully exciting in its deviance yet so amazingly tender in its naturalness.

Evan watched her full breasts as they passed just a fraction from his face when she stretched across and retrieved the soap. She lathered her hands and slowly worked the slick foam over his back. "That's a good boy. We'll get you all clean now."

Evan's eyes closed as Catherine washed and rinsed him. First his back and neck, then easing him rearward to wash his chest and still bent legs. Pushing him to the back of the tub as, one at a time, she pulled his calves and feet out of the water. Her soapy fingers rubbing them and working between every toe. It was so slow and deliberate and caring. Evan was completely relaxed and so too was Catherine.

"Okay you," Her hand extended the soap to him. "You finish. Wash down there first, " her eyes cast down to his now hairless groin, "then your face."

Evan smiled and complied. His crotch felt so different now. The sensations so much more intense as the soap glided over him. It felt so wonderful that Evan made a point of being quick about it so as not to get overly excited again. He then rubbed his soapy hands over and around his face.

"Don't forget to get behind your ears!" Catherine giggled. She couldn't help saying it.

When Evan had finished, Catherine again slid him forward. She retrieved the showerhead, turned on the water and began to soak his sandy-blonde hair. Her nails massaged the shampoo into his scalp and her fingers rubbed and coaxed it through every strand. Catherine carefully and diligently rinsed his hair and the rivulets of foam from his back.

Satisfied that he was now nice and clean she stood. Evan couldn't help but to watch her breasts and thick nipples. Her full round hips and tender soft bottom swayed as she retrieved a fresh towel. She was just so wonderfully beautiful in her womanliness. She was so full and real and desirable.

She held the towel stretched out between her arms, her head motioning him up, "C'mon. Time to get out my little pink boy."

Evan stood and stepped from the tub. Catherine dabbed his face dry then slowly worked down his slick chest, out over his arms, back to his slim belly. Kneeling she dried each leg from the thigh down and out over his toes. At last she rubbed the soft cloth over and around his newly exposed cock and balls. They bounced and swayed with her moves, causing that sly smile to once again slither across Catherine's lips.

She stood, "There. All clean and dry now." Her finger stretched a small piece of towel out and she dabbed at his ears and neck, getting some stray drops falling from his hair.

She let her hand fall to his soft cheek. "Better?"

Evan smiled sheepishly and nodded, "Better."

"Good. Now you get on to your, er, the bedroom and I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay Catherine."

She watched his firm yet still fleshy bottom as he walked out the door. His cheeks turned bright red from the heat of the water and rubbing of the towel. She licked her lips as she pondered what the rest of the day would bring the two of them. She wasn't sure herself just how far this fantasy would take her but she had committed to riding it to the end. Wherever that end was, Catherine was going to enjoy every twist and turn in the road that led to it. She tidied up and then set off to the bedroom.

As she entered the room, Evan snapped up off the bed and stood. She considered him a moment, "What's the matter Evan?"

"Uh…Nothing. I'm okay," his eyes darted about.

"Oh poor thing. Were you feeling a little embarrassed? Did sitting in here naked and alone make you feel a little self-conscious? Maybe a little awkward? Not sure if you're supposed to sit or stand or lie down right?"

"Well, yeah kinda'."

"Well, its okay, I'm here now," She smiled reassuringly at him. She moved passed him and eased her own naked body onto the expansive bed. Evan watched her intently, thrilled at the way her heavy breasts moved out and away from her body as she bent and put her hands on the bed. Her nipples looked slightly swollen and pointed straight down as she crawled. She moved with seductive confidence. He loved the deep curve of her hips and the tenderness of her ample ass. She'd so captivated him.

Catherine eased to the center of the bed and sat down. Her legs out before her spread apart and slightly bent. Her long dark hair falling seductively about her face, over her shoulders and atop her generous bosom. Her warm eyes looked up into Evan's, as he stood there somewhat awkwardly, not quite certain what he was to do.

"Do I make you uncomfortable Evan?"

"No. You make me feel…I don't know how to explain it. I feel warm and safe when I'm with you."

The sincerity in his voice and the beauty of his words touched Catherine deeply. She smiled her warm, calming, reassuring smile. Her lids blinked heavily over her soft pretty eyes.

"Come her to me my sweet boy." Catherine waved Evan to her. He was such a beautiful gentle boy. So giving and caring. Only moments ago she'd been having wickedly explicit thoughts of what she planned to do with this boy. But now, a warm wave of tenderness washed over her. She still wanted him badly, and the harder more explicit acts would come, but for now she just wanted to touch and feel and caress him.

Evan crawled atop the bed and sat, legs crossed, before her. Catherine's gentle fingers lightly brushed through his damp hair and over his soft face. She placed the very tips of her fingers on his forehead and slowly slid them down. Feeling and exploring the curves of his handsome boyish face. Evan reached up and took the back of her hand in his palm and held it. He caressed her palm back and forth over his cheek. His eyes closed lightly and his head tilted into her touch.

What he did next surprised Catherine. Evan inched up close to her and slid his legs out from under him. His eyes were locked with hers. A look so warm and tender and even loving. Evan scrunched and moved and slowly eased his body into Catherine's lap. He lay back across her warm full thighs. Catherine instinctively brought her legs up and crossed them to cradle his body as she watched him in wonder. Evan laid his cheek on her leg and looked up at her softly. His lips uttered no words but his actions spoke volumes.

Catherine looked down into his face and smiled. She was so moved by this act. Perhaps she truly was playing fire and maybe with more than just this young boy's heart. She didn't know exactly why Evan was so soft and gentle and open with his feelings when he was near her. But she enjoyed it very, very much. She felt deeply touched by this simple display of trust and security and surrender.

Her arm instinctively wrapped up under Evan's head to rest the back of it in the crook of her elbow. He twisted slightly, his upper body now flat but his legs still atop one another and curled. Catherine just stared and studied his face. Her fingers lightly brushed his hair back and away from his face.

Her breasts hung low and close to Evan's face. She felt her thick nipples swell and a deep warmth brewed low in her belly.

It was Catherine that next surprised herself. Evan lay there in her arms, her fingers stroked his hair, she watched his lips purse to begin speaking.

"Sshhh…" She whispered. Without conscious thought, her index and middle fingers spread flat on her breast one on each side of her swelling nipple. They pushed her fleshy tit back and at the same time coaxed her nipple out. The arm that cradled Evan's head brought him toward her. She held her breath as his soft lips gently brushed her sensitive nipple. Her fingers urged her nipple out further. She rubbed it back and forth over his lips, encouraging him. Their eyes still locked, Evan gently opened his mouth and tenderly sucked her nipple into his mouth.

She watched with rapt attention as the firm nub of her flesh disappeared into Evan's warm mouth. Her hand wrapped up onto his face, the other held his far shoulder and she pulled him in tight to her breast. Evan sucked softly but firmly on the gift she'd presented him.

Catherine's head shot back, her eyes fluttered, her lips parted. She held him so tight to her bosom as the profoundly intimate sensations spread over her entire body. A strong heavy flood of emotion burst forth from her very depths.

All of her maternal instincts surged forward. Her needs to nurture, protect, provide, comfort all awakened. Yet at once so to were her sexual desires and wants and needs. Her need to be needed. Every fiber of her being that made her a woman was suddenly alive. A swirling of feelings that finally melded together and gelled into one intense torrent of heated tenderness. She had never before felt this free.

Evan continued to suck and roll his tongue over her hard nipple as she held him to her warm body. Catherine rocked him slightly, her mind a blur of thoughts, her chest a swell of feelings. Her eyes squeezed shut as tears trickled down her face. The flood of emotion seeking any release available. She was nearly overwhelmed with it all. Her mind surrendered to her soul.

She looked down at Evan sucking and licking at her rock-hard nipple. Her breaths came deep and full, her voice lusty, "Oh yes Evan. That's a good boy. Suck. Take all you want baby. Suck…Evan…suckle like a good boy." She was barely aware of the words as they left her lips. She was lost in this deeply moving experience enveloping her.

Her nipple was alive and shards of pleasure shot from it. She was aware of her dampening sex. Her hips rolled, as her passion grew stronger. She noticed Evan's legs, still lying over to the side, were slowly rubbing together.

The arm under his head continued to hold him to her and feed her nipple into his warm pleasuring mouth. The other slid down his body. Evan's hips had begun to move as he rubbed his hard cock between his legs. Catherine's soft hand trailed over his tender ass and onto the outside of his hip. She pushed and Evan responded by rolling completely flat.

His rigid flesh pointed straight at her. The head shined a deep red from his intense excitement. She watched it twitch as if it was trying on its own to seek out relief.

"Oh baby. Look how hard you are. So thick and swollen. You look like you're ready to burst." Without thought her breast pushed harder into Evan's face as he now devoured her nipple. His stomach snapped up and down at random. Her heavy round breast against his face combined with his fierce struggle for release and forced him to steal breaths.

Catherine's warm palm and gentle fingers caressed Evan's newly smoothed balls. She rolled them and hefted their weight and massaged them. He had very large balls that she very much enjoyed touching. She especially enjoyed them now that they were bare and shiny. Evan grunted at her touch as his body reacted to this new sensation. The vibration on her nipple added to her building desire.

"Let me help you baby. I'll make you all better." Her lacy fingers wrapped around his twitching shaft. She pulled his smooth thick cock long and hard from the very base up to his tightly stretched head. Evan's ass rose in response.

Her finger slipped along the ultra-sensitive underside of the head and to his opening. Thick drops of precum had already begun to spill from him. With the pad of her finger she pulled at the slick warm liquid that covered his head and dripped onto his bald belly. She ran her finger in tight quick circles at the incredible spot of pleasure where the two thick ridges of the head meet.

Evan squirmed and moaned deeper and harder on her nipple. He was barely able to suck it now as he quickly fell into the pleasure shooting out from his hips.

Catherine's finger was a blur now, his precum turning almost frothy as she worked it into the wonderful spot. She watched as the head turned a deep purple. Watched his balls roll inside their protective sack and pull up tight toward his belly. Felt the subtle extra swell of his already engorged cock. His hips rose slightly and he held them there. Her shiny pulsing nipple now just hovering inside his open mouth as his quick breaths shot over it.

"Oh yes baby. That's it, give it to me. Let me have it Evan." She again gripped his cock, firm and strong. She stroked him long and very fast, knowing he was right there.

Evan folded slightly at the waist and his hips rolled forward, every muscle in his body clenched tight. Catherine's a hand blur over his straining wet cock. He shuddered and groaned deep as at last the release came. The intensity of the pleasure completely consumed him.

The first powerful shot of cum exploded from Evan's cock. Catherine winced and blinked reflexively as it struck her squarely in the face. The thick warm liquid landed just beside her nose and above her mouth. "Oh yes Evan that's my good boy! Shoot it all out for me sugar. Get it all out!"

Her tongue snaked out and up and sucked his seed into her mouth. His hips jerked downward and she watched a heavy stream of cum ooze out of his head. Then again he tensed and shook as a second shot burst from his head. It was far too thick and heavy to reach as far as the first and Catherine marveled at the length of it as it flew through the air. It landed high up on his belly, a glimmering white snake of cum.

Evan continued to buck and thrust his hips as he forced his cock in and out of Catherine's pleasing hand. He moaned and grunted as another shot landed on his bare belly. Between each shot a thick stream would flow out. She reveled in how hard and how much Evan could cum. Her hand was covered in it as was his stomach and groin and his cock. Slowly his thrusts subsided. He was still cumming but it was those last rolling waves. She slowed her strokes and milked his cock. Amazed at her ability to pull forth even more of his thick seed.

Evan shuddered and slowly eased back down into her lap. She held his wonderful cock and felt it shrink and retract in her grip. She stared straight down at Evan's blissful face. Her hand already covered, lied flat against him and rubbed his hot cum on his soft belly and chest. He was soaked from his strong explosive orgasm. His eyes blinked open and he found Catherine's face looking down on him.

"Mmmm…" She purred. "That's a good boy. Didn't that feel good? See how good I make you feel?"

Evan noticed the shiny wetness on her face where his cum had landed and her tongue had licked it away. His fingers trembled slightly from having been clenched so tight. He reached up and wiped at the spot, drying her face. Her eyes had grown lusty and dark. Her gorgeous hair flung wildly about her face.

Catherine raised her hand from his sticky wet belly and admired it. She was so hot and turned on. She wanted to taste him. Wanted to bring his seed into her mouth and into her body. She brought her cum-covered hand to her full lips. The very tip of her shiny pink tongue made a long slow lick up through the gooey warmth. She rolled his cum in her mouth, tasted the salty-sweetness of it, the silky texture.

She felt Evan's fingers gently but firmly wrap around her wrist. He glanced quickly at her hand that shone with his thick juices. Then his eyes flicked back to hers as she watched in fascination. He brought her hand to his lips, his tongue flicked out from between them.

Catherine had twice before rubbed her finger in his mouth after she swirled it over his wet head. He'd seen how much she'd enjoyed it. He'd gotten a very faint taste himself when she had done that but now there was so much more.

He rubbed his tongue inside his mouth. Cautiously he tasted himself. It was still somewhat faint but stronger than before. Again he licked at her hand, a little longer and fuller. Again he tasted himself. It didn't taste bad at all to him. Maybe it was because it came from him. Maybe it was his dark lusty sexual desires. Maybe it was his naivete. Maybe it was because he knew it pleased her. Whatever the reason, Evan was not in the slightest repulsed by this new unique sensation.

He licked her hand in earnest. Swallowing his cum as he pulled it from her flesh. He sucked her fingers into his mouth one at a time and slowly eased them back out between his lips. His tongue snaked between the webs to be sure he got it all. He could smell his cum as it smeared on his face but he was accustomed to his scent.

Catherine watched in wonder as Evan licked and sucked at her hand. Diligently cleaning her. He was cleaning up his mess she thought. It was one of the most erotic scenes she'd ever witnessed. Her passion willingly gave way to a surging lust. She felt her folds fill with blood and pout out. Felt her own warm juices seep from her. A strong demanding ache boiled deep in her belly.

In one sudden motion she yanked her hand away, her arm still under his head pulled him up, and she smothered his mouth with her own. She kissed him lustily. Her tongue dove into his willing mouth as she took him. Tasted his mouth, his breath, his cum. She licked in hard wet strokes over his cheeks and bit his lips and then again swallowed his tongue. She was completely lost now. An animalistic desire took control and directed her.

She rolled back onto the bed and Evan rolled with her. She sucked and licked and bit at his cheeks and neck and lips. His face was shiny and wet. She lay flat on her back and Evan rolled full atop her. His wet belly, pressed against hers, further fueled her. Her hands gripped the tops of his shoulders and pushed. She urged him down.

Evan complied and his lips fell to her breasts and nipples. As pleasing as the sensations were she was far beyond them. Her entire body burned with a fiery need. "Lower!" She demanded as still she pushed his shoulders. Evan realized what she wanted him to do. He'd seen it in many videos and pictures but he wasn't sure he knew exactly how to do it. If Catherine had taught him one thing so far it was what he saw in those images had very little to do with real sex. He'd explored her pussy with his fingers earlier that day and Catherine had shown him all its wondrous parts. Showed him how and where she liked to be touched. He relaxed slightly and recalled her advice to not try too hard and to let it come naturally.