Coming Of Age Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed down her soft belly he could smell her strong musk. Like invisible wispy fingers that wrapped about his head and guided him downward. She smelled so good and he breathed her deeply into his chest. Catherine's hand landed on the top of his head and he finally shuffled fully below her. Her legs bent up high and spread wide.

It was then that he saw for the first time that she too had shaved. What had earlier in the day been framed in dark curly hairs was now slick and smooth. Catherine had wanted her pussy natural for Evan's first fuck. But while he slept she'd gone into the bathroom and shaved herself. She left the downy mound above her pussy but everything below was slicked.

He could see every crease and fold and twist and curve. Her fleshy outer lips had pulled back slightly. The thin curvy inner lips pouted out. Her thick swollen clit almost fully exposed from its hood. Her entire pussy glimmered with her freely flowing juices. Evan's eyes followed the shiny wet trail as it snaked down and disappeared into the crease of her ample bottom. It was truly one of the most fascinating yet beautiful things he'd ever seen.

He'd actually only paused briefly to admire her sex but to Catherine it felt like an eternity. She was so incredibly hot now that her fingers could bring a quick and pleasing orgasm. But that wouldn't due. She had awakened a hunger that would was far too deep and strong to be so easily satiated. Of all the great sex she'd had in her life, all the incredible orgasms, and all the wonderful experiences she could not remember ever being this deeply involved. Every fiber of her focused and strained for the same common goal. Her mind, her body, her soul all gelled into one pulsing creature of desire.

Her hands at each side of her wet pussy, she pulled herself fully open. "Kiss it. Kiss it Evan." Catherine groaned as he complied and she felt his gentle pursed lips kissing her. "That's it. Kiss it all over." She growled in pleasure.

Evan kissed all around her sweet wetness. Along her shiny folds, down to where they met at the very base of her and back up. Then deep inside her, between her lips where the pink flesh beckoned to him.

"Oh yes. Yes, yes. That's a good boy kiss me inside." Catherine's hips rolled and bucked into his face. She held herself open to him with one hand and the other reached for her breast. Her fingers found her stiff swollen nipple and squeezed it harder than she'd ever done before. It hurt but it hurt with stinging dark pleasure. She writhed and twisted as her body struggled to absorb the intensity of the gratification.

Evan loved the taste of her in his mouth. So completely different than he tasted. Her heady scent and intoxicating nectar made him drunk with a desire to please her. To devour her until she told him she could take no more. He ran his tongue flat and long up her entire pussy. She moaned and bucked as he did it again and again.

Almost accidentally his warm tongue slipped shallowly inside of her wet core. Her body and throaty growls reinforced his actions. Soon, Evan was pushing his tongue as deep and hard into her as he could manage. He hadn't even noticed that his own thumbs now held her spread open to his mouth. The hand that once had been there was now tightly wound into his hair.

He was so engrossed in pleasing her now. Exploring and discovering what made her respond the most. He remembered the stiff bud at the top of her pussy that she so enjoyed his fingers on before. He licked it and felt her shudder slightly. Soon he was licking it hard and long. Stopping only to twirl the tip of his tongue around it before again lapping at her hard clit. And as he had earlier that day, Evan eased his two middle fingers deep inside her. They slipped effortlessly into her wetness. He recalled how she liked it when he curled them up toward her belly. He rubbed them slowly in and out of her.

Catherine had completely closed off the entire outside world. Her only link to it now was the direct contact between her pussy and his mouth and fingers. Her body pulsed and rocked with the incredible pleasure. Her nipple had gone almost numb from her tormenting fingers but she hadn't noticed. She was so incredibly close now. She could feel the orgasm building deep inside of her. Her pussy was awash in electric sensations.

Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut and she could barely snatch quick breaths. Her hand pulled at Evan's hair and she forced him hard against her soaking pussy. Her juices flowed from her in torrents of warmth as his fingers stroked and massaged her inner walls.

Her neck was so taught she was barely able to lift her to head. "Suck!" She growled and then slammed her head back to the bed.

Evan swallowed her aching clit into his mouth. He could feel the swollen nub inside of him and rolled and pressed his tongue over it. Catherine's hips smashed into his face, her ass jutted up off the bed, her hand crushed his face against her. He devoured her with a deep hunger. His fingers had unconsciously begun to press harder against her and moved in and out of her faster. They slid along the upper most reaches of her deep inner pussy. Then out almost to the tips and back in again. Faster and harder with each stroke.

The first white-hot shots of her orgasm exploded out from her pussy and flashed through her body like lightning. She moaned deep and loud and uncontrollably. Her hips thrashed but her hand held his mouth firmly to her clit. Her fingers at last released her nipple and it chilled with the sudden rush of returning blood. They reached out and tore at the blanket beneath her. Her knuckles stark white as she gripped handfuls of it.

Wave after explosive wave of pure raw pleasure smashed through her body. She felt the strong full gush of fluid spill out from her lips. Her ass now flooded in her cum. Her head snapped up and then slammed back down again and again.

Her legs quivered and trembled, her breaths husky and quick between shuddering moans of exquisite pleasure. Just as she would begin to think the orgasm was slowing it would roil through her again. Over and over the powerful sensations smashed through her. She felt as if her entire body was cumming. As if her every muscle was climaxing in unison. Never had she cum so hard or so long or so completely.

Evan's fingers slipped from her as he struggled against her thrashing body. His palms pressed into her deep inner thighs. Pushing her back just enough to allow quick bits of air to fill his nostrils.

A long slow shudder rippled through her entire body as the sharp edge of her orgasm gave way to deeper rolling waves. She pushed Evan's head back freeing her far-too sensitive clit from his mouth. She gasped slightly as the cool air washed over it. The scent of her sex hung heavy in the air.

Her toes slowly uncurled, her calves began to relax, the lids of her eyes no longer squeezed so tight. She was still riding the lingering rolling waves that ebbed out from her very core. Ever so slowly the world around her began to return. She drew a long deep breath as her legs slid down in exhaustion. A muscle in her thigh spasmed slightly from the prolonged contraction it had endured.

Evan crawled up beside her, his body warm against hers. He held himself up by an elbow, his leg slipping over hers. He tenderly pushed her frenzied hair back and off her flushed face. Her eyes blinked open. He was shiny and covered in her juices. Her shaky hand stroked his cheek and then pulled him down to her lips. She kissed his cheeks and lips softly. He eased back slightly and smiled warmly and proudly down at her.

Right now Catherine had no words. She simply pulled his head into her neck and held him. Somewhere in the back of her still cloudy mind she hoped that she could stay in control of herself. Hoped that she had enough strength for them both.