Coming of Age in a D&D Setting

Story Info
A fantasy world's infamous sexual fiend gets debauched.
1.9k words
3.44
5.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: This is the first chapter in a Chronicle of a halfbreed villain's sexual misdeeds, which are Legendary across his world, which exists in the D&D framework. There is nothing admirable about Alorvek, but just like those of us who grew up with Heath Ledger's Joker will not be able to resist his Charisma. Nobody featured in this or following chapters are implied to be under the age of consent when sex happens.

Dramatis Personnae:

Alorvek, half elf/gnome, Age 30= 18 in human years

Muralisa: Gnome mother, age 70=35 in human years

Berelith: Elf father, age 120= 50 in human years.

Alorvek the halfbreed had his ear to his parents bedroom door, as he often had many nights and mornings before. He was a voyeur who got pleasure from witnessing the pleasure of others, feeding off of the emotional energy of sex. The fact that his mother and sire did not care if anyone heard or saw them fucking only made the situation more erotic. But today of all days, Alorvek was tired of just listening in. Today he had reached the age of majority by calendar, and he was done with childish games. His lust could not be assuaged by masturbation while his parents got their satisfaction together. He wanted more; to possess and be possessed, to be part of a loop of carnal exchange until he was complete. The elome was born to a gnomish mother who married an elf, both species who are known for being libertines but they beat the kinky trend of both kinds. It was time for him to get the same freedom.

The boy who was no longer a boy knew his parents never locked their door, as privacy was not their strong suit. But today he was angry; this day was supposed to be about him, and here his parents were having fun as adults while he lacked the same privilege. He was done waiting. Alorvek twisted the door handle and pushed it open and was hardly surprised by what he saw in the room. His curvy diminutive mother was gyrating on his tall, slender father's lap while he sat on the bed with his feet braced on the floor. The elome watched the spear of his sire being enveloped and bared repeatedly by the dank, tight grip of the pussy he had entered the world through those 30 years ago. - side note: since both elves and gnomes are longer-lived than humans, they also develop more slowly and an elome would be considered fully grown at 30. - Alorvek decided it was time to return to his roots as a primal madness erupted within him.

The gnome and elf looked toward the doorway as their son entered but their eyes hardly showed surprise, and definitely no shame at being observed. They continued humping as the female exclaimed, "Oh good morning dear, happy birthday!" The elf just nodded as he kept a tight grip on his wife's large breasts and licked her ear.

Alorvek's voice trembled with desire and rage as he declared: "Mom, Dad, I've played around far too long. I'm ready to be a man, and I have decided what I shall have for my birthday present this year. It's not fair that you get to fuck and I have never had it. I want you, now."

The pair's eyes widened this time as they realized what their son had turned into. The boy no longer was passive, but assertive.

The male elf said, "Part of being a man is going after what you want, son. How could we deny you, after you have spent so long knowing what we have and waiting to finally experience it."

The elome growled, "I wasn't asking."

With that he strode forward quick as a heron stabbing for fish, and lifted his mother off of her husband. He flung her on the bed and had one second to see his father's rampant rod glistening with his wife's cunt juice. Then without a pause he dove on that generative organ and swallowed it whole. The elf did not resist as his insane son sucked the cock that had planted the very seed he came from deep inside the womb of the gnome who watched now, panting with erotic bliss. Her son was fellating the large penis almost as well as she knew how and with no practice. Indeed her husband grunted after just 30 seconds and exploded down the throat of his fully grown legacy. The elome gulped hungrily until there was no seed left and his sire's prick wilted. But Alorvek was hardly satisfied.

As his father leaned back on the bed, gasping with amazement at how his son had pleased his cock, the newly adult half-breed grabbed his mother by the thighs and dove between them, lapping at her weeping gash as if she was dispensing honey. He devoured her flower until she helplessly climaxed and fell limply back on the pillows. She had no energy to resist as her son rose above her and pulled his trousers off, revealing an enraged long man-sword which rivalled his father's organ. He wasted no time aiming the head at the dripping folds of the female who had birthed him and claimed it as an adult. She screamed as he buried the entire 8 inches of thick meat in her with one swift move, and she forgot for a moment that it was her own offspring splitting her peach. He grunted with each thrust as he worked inside and out, while his father watched. The elf loved his wife, and she loved him, such that he knew she had taken no other penis inside since they married, and yet he found he could not deny he was becoming aroused again seeing his own son plough his mother. She squeaked in pleasure each time he drove deep, and his dominance reminded her of her own husband's way of taking her.

Suddenly the elf could wait no longer, as his cock was iron again and he could not take his eyes of his grown boy's ass as he pumped into the female beneath him. So he in turn mounted the young half-breed, lining his narrow cock-head with the untouched anus and popping inside the ring as he had many times before with fembois that his wife had watched him enjoy. But the bisexual elf had never experienced a Male ass as fine as the one he was currently penetrating. The elome, beyond words in bliss, would drive his cock into the cunt of his mother then buck his hips backward to push the penis deeper in his rear as they found a rhythm. After a few moments the newly broken-in adult could take no more sensation: his prostate was getting battered by his father's cockhead, and the insanely juicy womb of his mother sucked like the void. Alorvek bellowed like an animal and came hard, ejaculating deep inside the pussy that gripped as tight as it had the day he had been conceived. He spasmed 10 times and collapsed limply atop the gnomish woman, but the elf was not done. He thrust his cock completely into the guts of his grown son a few more times, then surrendered to the tightness and gave up his second load of the morning into those thirsty depths.

The sire finally pulled back with his spent cock hanging down and stained with his seed and anal residue. He saw his son rise up from the embrace of his mother's thighs and saw that somehow they had created a demon. The elome had orgasmed harder than he ever had in boyhood, but he had not gone soft yet. The madness in his eyes was undiminished as he surveyed his parents: his mother was resplendent, blissed out from her climax and his sire exhausted. But he was still hungry for conquest. He had been pummeled and filled with his sire's cum, but ejaculating in his native womb was not enough depravity. He leaped to straddle his submissive mother's head and lowered his still-iron cock to her mouth. He fed her the entire organ, settling deep in her throat, and rocked as he skull-fucked his mother. After a few moments he pulled out and flipped the smaller woman over, taking her ass just as his father had taken his. She wailed as he sawed in and out of her gripping guts, and he enjoyed every movement. Then he felt close to coming again and he withdrew from the steamy depths of his mother and turned toward his sire, rampant cock displayed like an infernal weapon.

Alvorek snarled: "Finish me off, Dad. You know you want to find out what I taste like, mixed with the taste of your wife's ass."

The elf knew his son spoke the truth, as he knelt and served the elome's member, the newly-adult sex fiend groaned with bliss, "I bet neither of you knew what you were creating when you conceived me, or that someday you would both pleasure me and be pleasured by me. I'm glad to have broken your ideas of what fucking means and shown me that the world is mine for the taking. Oof, ugh."

With that he ejaculated into his sire's mouth, nearly drowning the elf in his final load. Alvorek's parents were amazed by how enslaved they were to the perversion that their son had brought out of them. When his cock finally went limp, the elome smiled and said, "Thank you, this was my best birthday ever. I'm leaving tomorrow, because I aim to get all the pleasure I can in this life. You were a great start, but I plan on having sex with different people every day. I'm going to start by ravishing the neighbor boy and girl one after the other, and I will never end a day without finding someone willing to take my cum and give me their orgasms in turn."

With that, he walked out of the bedroom, leaving the two trembling on the bed, wondering what had just happened. They could barely Comprehend the madness that had just played out on that bed. Then the gnome whimpered, "I didn't tell you, but I'm ovulating. I was hoping you would impregnate me again, so I'll have another child to raise after he leaves the nest. But I think now it will be he who makes me pregnant. I feel we shall never be able to undo what has been done today. What have we become?"

Her husband shrugged, "I don't think we shall ever have better sex with another man that could beat him. I think every time we fuck we shall be unable to keep from remembering what he did to us and what we did to him. You looked so hot with him in each of your holes, and I won't be able to stop imagining what it would be like to have him take my ass, even though I've always been a top. I think I learned something about eating your pussy by watching him even though I've been married to you 30 years and he had never done it before. He is a natural, and sucked me as well as you and surpassed any other boi before, with no experience. I fear for anyone else he lays his eyes upon, as he has become a sexual destroyer."

10 months later, the normal gestation time for a gnome, Alvorek's mother gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. But the elome was long gone, and his father raised his grandchildren conceived by his legacy until 30 years later when the prodigal son returned home.