Coming of Age Pt. 02 - Mother

Story Info
Fun with Darlene's Mom!
1.1k words
4.29
21.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kendude
Kendude
9 Followers

Darlene had been playing with my junk about a month and one day we arranged to meet at her house. Darlene had swim practice so we set a time to meet and then go out to eat and a movie.

I got to her house a bit early and was surprised to find Darlene's mom at home. I knocked and she let me in saying that her yoga class had been cancelled.

Darlene's mom was a real looker, she obviously took good care of her body. She was always very friendly toward me. She had been divorced from Darlene's father for several years. We went into the kitchen and she offered me some milk and cookies and I sat in the kitchen watching her make cupcakes for a party a work the next day.

We chatted about things in general and then she told me that she was so glad that Darlene was going with such a nice boy who respected her.

I know I got a quizzical look on my face as I looked at her.

She then said that she knew that Darlene and I had been messing around.

I turned bright red, my face was on fire.

She quickly added oh don't worry it is just natural for young people to experiment with sex. She said that she just hoped that we would be very careful as she did not want Darlene to get pregnant.

I stammered and said I was a very inexperienced 18 year old and that we were not doing anything that would have that result. As I regained my composure, I said I was surprised that Darlene had told her.

She said that Darlene had not, but that a couple of days ago she overheard Darlene and her girlfriends talking. She said loud mouth Karen was bragging about what she was doing her boyfriend Marc. Darlene finally broke her silence and talked about me. She just went on and on about how much fun she had playing with your cock and balls.

Again I turned all red.

Darlene's mom continued and said that Darlene said how surprised she was the first time she saw your cock and balls because she had no idea that they were so huge! Of course, Karen egged her on about just how big they were. I guess Darlene must have used her hand to indicate how big and Karen accused her of exaggerating!

Again my face flushed with embarrassment.

Darlene's mom told me not to be embarrassed.

Then she really shocked me - she said this may sound a bit weird, but would you be willing to show it to me?

I was dumbfounded, not sure if I had heard her correctly.

She said that there was no pressure, but that she could not help but be very curious.

I thought, okay, why not. I slowly stood up and moved around the table. I undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants and let them drop to the floor.

She moved from behind the counter.

I then began to lower my boxers. As the trunk of my shaft came into view she let out a rather loud gasp. I looked at her and her eyes were transfixed on my crotch!

As my cock and balls came into full view, she exclaimed, "Holy Fuck!"

Then she said she understood why Darlene was bragging about me.

My face was on fire and I was about to pull up my boxers when she stepped forward and without asking grasped my cock in her hand.

I jumped in surprised and she said, oh I am sorry, but I just could not resist the need to touch it. It is so heavy and it is not even hard yet. She told me my cock was the biggest that she had ever seen, saying that Darlene's father's was half my size.

My cock by this time was stirring and I could not keep it from getting hard which caused her to gasp again and comment on how huge it was. She skillfully handled my cock and before long I had a raging hardon.

She was intrigued with my copious foreskin, saying she had never played with an uncut cock. She began to pull back my skin and as she did the pre-cum that had collected there poured out and she caught it in her hand. She brought her hand to her mouth and she lapped up my pre-cum. Smacking he lips she exclaimed, "MMMM that is deliciously sweet, just like honey!" She milked more pre-cum from my cock and was really enjoying tasting it!

Before I knew what had happened, she had dropped to her knees and popped the head of my cock in her mouth.

I jumped back in surprise, but she held my cock firmly in her mouth. It felt amazing, her mouth was so hot and moist, the sensation blew my mind!

She sucked harder and harder as she took more and more of my cock in her mouth. She started to gag as she had about 8 inches down her throat.

As she bobbed up and down on my cock she fondled my balls. I was in seventh heaven!

I could feel my orgasm begin to build and I warned her that I was about to cum. I thought she would pull off of my cock, but instead she sucked harder, working my cock head with her tongue to send me over the edge. I could feel the jizz moving up my shaft and then it exploded in her mouth. I nearly collapsed and was seeing stars. She kept sucking trying to swallow my huge load which kept shooting from my cock.

I was in such ecstasy! I had never experienced such an intense orgasm!

Her mouth continued to milk my cock, sucking every last drop of juice from my cock. As my cock popped out of her mouth, she again smacked her lips and exclaimed, "that was so sweet and delicious!"

I told her how fantastic it had felt for me and that I had never experienced something so mind-blowingly amazing.

She looked at me with surprise and asked you mean Darlene had never sucked your cock?

I said no she will only jack me off.

Darlene's mom stated that her daughter did not know what a tasty treat she was missing!

She handed me a paper towel and gave my cock another tug as I started to get dressed.

As I dressed, Darlene's mom thanked me for sharing my cock with her.

I told her that the pleasure was all mine and that I would never forget how wonderful my cock felt being inside of her mouth!

Kendude
Kendude
9 Followers