Coming of the Red Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tsovinar pulled her skirt to her naked hips and tucked it up in her belt. One of her hands went under her blouse to her huge nipples and squeezed while her other hand slipped between her legs, spreading apart her cunt lips and revealing to him just how dripping wet she was. She rubbed her clit with her girl-cum, making her fingers glisten. When he loosened his trousers, revealing his cock shining with desire, her eyes lit up in delight and her fingers worked faster on her clit, making slick-slick oily sounds. Hayk moved closer and she let go of her nipples and moved her hand into her crotch to join her other one.

"Sit," she commanded, as one commands a dog. Like a dog the teenager obediently sank to the floor. She came nearer and stuck her cunt in his face so that it was only inches from his eyes. Her fingers were deep inside her, first one, then two and finally three. Cum was bubbling within his cock and he knew is she kept the fingering up he would soon cum himself.

Hyak reached out and touched her thigh, caressing it and moving his hand up. She moved her crotch closer as her fingers continued to work her clit. Finally she groaned and planted her crotch directly on top of his face, letting him taste her flesh and devoured her cunt. He loudly slurped the folds of her labia, his tongue pushing deeper and deeper into her putz.

"Ah-- ah-- ah--"

Tsovinar began rocking her pelvis. Everything was slippery down there and before long she was shaking and her orgasm set off his own as Hayk once again spilled cum all over his belly.

"Is that all?" she asked with a grin.

By way of answer Hayk simply grinned. He was still rock hard and, grabbing her hips, impaled her on his cock. Both were slick with cum and she leaned back in ecstasy as he held her and kept her from falling. He brought her breasts to his mouth and sucked on each nipple, slurping in as much of her as he could. Her cum was dripping down into the crack of her ass. Hayk smiled and two plunged into her ass from either side, stretching her wide, widening, wider. That was the act that seemed to push her over the edge and Tsovinar began to grunt noisily.

"Fuck me in the ass," she begged in a hoarse whisper.

"What?"

"Put your cock into my tutuz. Take it slow and use lots of spit."

She stood and brought her glorious ass cheeks to his mouth. He stuck out his tongue and tasted the tart, earthy odor of her asshole. She moaned deeply.

He poked his tongue further inside licked the wrinkly rim, all the while leaving slews of spit everywhere he went.

"Come here. Do me like horse," she said, getting on hands and knees.

He rubbed his stiff cock against her cunt, lubricating himself with a mixture of cum, spit and desire.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, do it."

Tsovinar thrust her ass even higher into the air as he pushed in further. Suddenly his cock broke through the clenched resistance and disappeared into her. He pulled out slightly just to see what it felt like and then he pounded into her, causing her entire body to jerk. Hayk pulled Tsovinar's face up towards him and she let out a pant with each stroke. A shadow passed over head, a lone vulture circling, riding the air current, but neither lover noticed.

In a few minutes Tsovinar was cumming and her orgasm triggered his and he spilled cum deep within her bowels.

They rested. It felt good to lay naked in the sun, a million miles from the war that was just spreading across all of Europe. Hayk must have dozed off for a moment for when he awoke he found Tsovinar looking uneasily at the circular pool and up from its fissured walls to the foothills and then to the high tops of the mountains rising in the cloudless blue sky.

Hayk said nothing for a while. He wondered if Tsovinar spent all her time when he wasn't with her fretfully looking down into the valley, dreading the arrival of the raiders who took her husband from her. Or perhaps she possessed some secret sense, could tell somehow when disaster was about to strike.

"Come away with me, Tsovinar-jan!" he suddenly blurted out. "I can work. It is fearful for you to live here alone."

"Alone, Hayk-jan?" His voice had awaken her from her worries. "Do you consider living with my sister Anahit and my mother and my niece 'nobody to live with'?"

"Yes and not the way proper families live together."

"Proper? I did not realize I was letting some backwoods priest or imam fuck me in the ass just now. Promise me never to tell such foolishness to my sister. A family is anything we make it and she was kind enough to let me come back home when I found myself alone and I would hate to do anything that puts ideas into her head so that she might start telling me to wear all black and start heaping ash on my head and then where would I be, eh?" Tsovinar paused and smiled at him. "Promise me that and I promise never to tell your future wife all the naughty things I let you do to me. After all, wives can be ever so ... difficult about such things."

"Why do you always mock what I say, Tsovinar-jan?"

"Mock? Oh my dear boy, see how the sun's going! If we do not get our water, your terrible Spiurka' hei will go dry and you will have nothing to wash me with for my bath except for boy cum and kisses, which rarely gets me clean. Come, Hayk-jan, not only did I let you explore my bottom I even carried the bucket down here now it is your turn."

"Tsovinar," he said, "don't you love me at all? even just a very little?"

"Love you? Why do I need to love you when you have just asked to marry me, Hayk-jan? I shall keep you chained to the bed and only let you out when you are good."

"You keep poking fun at me but I would protect you if the Kurds ever came back," and he said it with such sincerity she adored him for his nativity.

"I am not the one who needs protecting."

He remained silent, doing his best to appear ill-humored and dangerous, but as he stooped to pick up the bucket he muttered, "It is not difficult to kill a man, Tsovinar."

"'Kill a man'?" and she put her hands on her hips and laughed. "Did you just say 'kill a man', my little chieftain? My little warlord? Is it so easy to take another life?"

"For you I would do anything!"

"Yes and that is why I love you so."

Tsovinar stood and caught her darling boy and kissed him.

"Please do not talk about killing," after they broke from their kiss and stood looking at each other. "It is fine for us to spend our days fucking like rams and ewes but I have already lost one husband and do not want to lose one more."

And with that she began to climb toward the sanctuary she had made for her family and herself and secretly smiled when she heard Hayk struggling behind her, the bucket in his arms, careful not to spill a drop.

"Sayat Nova might be right," she thought. "Fools, like fire and heat, do set the world burning."

Tonight Tsovinar wanted to burn with them. The apricots could wait. Let the sky come tumbling down, for all she cared, tonight she wanted an inferno and she wasn't going to stop until they were both charred to ash, nothing left but orgasms and blackened bones.

12