Coming Out

Story Info
A wife teaches him to eat cum and suck cock.
1.6k words
4.19
179k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gizmo19
Gizmo19
21 Followers

Tonight is the night. All my training has led to this. I am about to suck my first cock – and my wife will be cheering me on. But let me tell you how it began...

My wife Kate is a very sexy lady. She has great breasts, an ass to die for and legs that don't seem to quit. I am lucky to have her and I know it! So does she! What she likes about me is my willingness to do whatever she wants me to do sexually. We were married for only a short while when I realized that I was going to be dominated in bed. And I loved the thought. I had always wanted a women (or a man as I was to find out later) to dominate me. It started with her directing me what to do and how to do it. She loved it when I would get on my knees and eat her pussy through her panties while she sat with her legs spread. After she came, she would allow me to fuck her with my 'little cock'. Then she would stick a finger in her pussy and have me lick it clean. At first, I was disgusted with the thought of eating cum, but then I began to look forward to our sessions.

Once she had me hooked on licking her finger clean, she moved on to the next level. After I had made her cum with my lips and tongue, she had me lie down and she straddled my cock and fucked me fiercely. When I came in her, she crawled up my body and sat on my face. At first I tried to turn away, but she grabbed my head and forced my mouth to her pussy. As my cum began to ooze out, I gave up and opened my mouth. Gobs of cum flowed into my waiting mouth. As my tongue started to search for more, Kate started humping my mouth in a frenzy. She came again, violently. Her juices were running into my mouth, mixed with my juices. I knew we had reached a point in our sex life from which there would be no turning back.

The next step came as no surprise. Kate came home one day with some bags and she tossed me one as I sat on the couch. Inside was a dildo! A large, realistic looking cock, complete with veins, balls and a harness for someone to strap it on with!

"Relax Mark" Kate said as she saw the look of fear on my face. "I'm not planning to fuck you with it - at least not for a while. You are going to learn to suck it and then I'm going to find a real cock to fuck your face with." She then proceeded to strip in front of me and strapped the dildo on. She looked fabulous. My mini cock sprang to attention as I took in the view of my beautiful sexy wife with an 8" cock pointing at me.

"Strip" she ordered me. When I took my underwear off and she saw my hard on, a smile crossed her face. "You are looking forward to this aren't you, you little cocksucker? I think if you are going to suck cock like a girl, you should dress like one." And with that she tossed me the other bag she was carrying. Inside were several pairs of panties – pink ones and red ones and yellow ones – all lacy and see through. "Put the pink ones on" she commanded.

Again, I could not contain my excitement and my cock strained against the silky panties as I slid them on.

"Come here and get on your knees." Kate demanded. I wasted no time in obeying. I was eye to eye with the real looking cock as it swayed in front of my face. Kate then processed to direct me in the ways to suck a cock. "Lick here, suck this way, slide your mouth up and down like this." I was so horny I could not keep my hands off my cock as I caressed it through my pink panties. A large wet spot appeared as the precum leaked from my cock. Kate grabbed my head and started thrusting the rubber dick in and out of my mouth. "I wish it was real and would shoot a load of cum in me." I thought as she bucked her hips back and forth. I was stroking my cock harder and more quickly as she did.

Suddenly she stopped thrusting and pulled the cock from my mouth. "Stop jacking off." she said as she sat down on the couch and spread her legs. "Come here and eat my pussy" she said huskily as she pulled the cock and harness to one side exposing her extremely wet pussy. I sank my lips and tongue into her and licked furiously. Her juices flowed into my mouth and she soon was coming and coming and coming. When she finished she told me to stand up and pull my panties down. My little cock was throbbing up and down and I caught my breath. "Jack off onto the dildo." Kate told me. I grabbed my cock and was soon spurting come all over the fake dick. "Now get back on your knees and clean all the cum off my cock." Kate ordered. I dropped to my knees without hesitation and began to suck and lick all my hot cum off. It was delicious and before I finished, my cock was rock hard again.

Over the next few months, we had many more sessions like this. Kate insisted I wear panties whenever I was at home and took great pleasure in taking me to lingerie stores and buying panties that she told the clerk were for me. My collection grew and I looked forward to coming home from work and slipping into a pair.

So, enough of the background and back to tonight.

Kate had advertised in a local magazine that had an adult classified section for a well-hung male to service her husband. She had received 3 replies and through interviews had selected James. She told me James was South American, had an eight and one half inch cock and loved to be sucked off by sissy husbands while their wives watched. As James walked through the door, my excitement grew. He was a young, good-looking Hispanic male with an air of arrogance that said he liked to dominate too. After a little small talk, he told me to take my robe off and get on my knees. I was wearing my light green lace panties and my cock was already sticking straight out. James looked at me and smiled.

"What a tiny cock." He said. "How do you expect to please a women as sexy as your wife with that little thing?" He walked over to me and said "Unzip me and see what a real man's cock looks like." My hands shook as I pulled down his zipper and reached into his pants. My hand closed around a warm, soft, large piece of flesh and I pulled it out. Not only was it huge (and it was still soft), but it was also uncut. I had fantasized about sucking a cock with a foreskin and now I was about too. As I held this magnificent piece of flesh in my hand, it started to grow a little. The heads began to peek out of the foreskin and my mouth began to water in anticipation.

"Open your mouth you faggot cock-sucker." James commanded. I eagerly opened wide and let his cock slip in. Oh the joy! I could taste his musky man smell and I moved forward taking more and more in my mouth. My tongue started probing his foreskin and pushing it back from the head. His cock was getting bigger and bigger and I sucked him deeper into my mouth. I could hear Kate moaning and knew she was probably fingering her cunt as she watched. James cock was out to its full length now and the precum was starting to flow into my mouth. I started bobbing up and down faster and faster. James was moaning and soon he grabbed my head and started pumping his cock in and out viciously. Suddenly, I felt the vein under his cock throb and then he was shooting hot cum into my mouth – one, two, three shots filled my mouth to overflowing. His cum dipped down my chin and onto his cock as he kept thrusting in my mouth. Oh the ecstasy! As I kept sucking, I reached down and grabbed my rock hard cock. It took about three strokes and I shot a load halfway across the room. Finally James stopped cumming and pulled his still hard cock from my lips. He gripped it in his hand and pumped it a few times. More cum came oozing out and I leaned forward and licked it off the head of his cock. I didn't want to stop. He took his cock and wiped it all over my face, and then through the cum that had dripped down my chin. Then he brought his cock back and slid it into my mouth so I could suck that delicious fluid off. As I finished, I looked at Kate. She still had her hand in her panties and a satisfied smile on her face. "That was so sexy! I think we will do this again... and again."

James then looked at Kate and smiled. "He's a pretty good cock-sucker. Would you like me to fuck him?" Kate thought for a minute, and then replied "Maybe next time."

Gizmo19
Gizmo19
21 Followers