Coming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkl44
jkl44
13 Followers

Finally she felt the pain change to something else. It still hurt, more than anything, but somehow she was able to let go a bit, not struggle anymore. When that happened she thought of Trish and what she was doing for the two of them. She had accepted everything Maggie had written about in her journal, and all Maggie could manage to do was fight against Trish. She was being an ungrateful wretch, not being fair, when all Trish was trying to do was make their lives better. All at once she felt profoundly remorseful for having almost ruined everything, and she stopped fighting the spanking. She sagged against the bed, gasping for air.

"Trish, I'm so sorry," Maggie sobbed into the quilt.

"I know you are, and I'm glad that you finally said it. I was beginning to think that I was going to have to spank you all night," Trish said as she gave Maggie a few last smacks. She lifted Maggie up and held her tight, whispering and stroking her back to calm her down.

Finally Maggie felt better, and stopped crying. Although her bottom ached, and probably would for a while, she felt better than she ever had. All the uncertainty was gone for the first time, and she knew that things were right finally.

She looked into Trish's eyes. "Can I ask a question?"

"Of course. You're forgiven, and you're still my beautiful girl," Trish said softly.

Maggie grinned at that. She'd wondered if she'd ever hear those words again. "Um, what was it that you spanked me with? I thought you'd put me over your knee and spank me with your hand, since neither of us had ever done this before."

"I used my hairbrush. I had thought about it while I was out, and I knew that since you think of this sexually, I knew that for it to be punishment it would have to be drastic. If I'd put you over my knee, it would've turned sexual, and it wouldn't have worked. The next spanking is going to be over my knee, and my hand is going to be doing a lot more than spanking you," Trish said in a low, lust-filled voice.

"You really liked it that much," Maggie asked.

"I didn't like having to punish you, but I do like the idea of spanking you until you're overcome with lust," Trish said with a big grin.

"A woman after my own heart," Maggie said, as she kissed Trish.

"Hey, none of that," Trish said, "I don't want you thinking that punishment will switch over to passion with a bat of your eyes. I don't know about you, but I was too upset earlier to eat anything. We need to get dinner and then we're going to bed, to SLEEP."

"You're the boss," Maggie giggled, "I think I'm going to like this."

Maggie fell asleep that night knowing that she was very loved and cared for, and she knew that things would be very different from then on.

**********************************

A few nights later, Maggie came home from work to a house that was semi-dark, lit only with candles. The fire was going full-force in the fireplace, and the pillows were strewn on the floor in front of it.

"I'm home," she called out as she took her coat off.

Trish came into the room with more candles. "Hey, look who's here!"

"Who were you expecting," Maggie asked with a grin, pointing with her chin at all the candles.

"You of course, silly," Trish laughed, "It was my turn to sneak out of work early so I could surprise you."

"I'm surprised, alright, in a very good way. What do you have in mind," Maggie asked with a spark in her eye.

"I want to spank you, and I want to make love to you all night. I don't think that'll be a problem, will it," Trish whispered as she came closer to Maggie, their lips barely touching. "I also want you naked, and I want to strip you." She kissed Maggie as she finished the sentence. Her tongue ventured between Maggie's lips, and their tongues danced together.

As they kissed, Trish slowly started to peel Maggie's clothes from her body. She broke the kiss to remove Maggie's shirt and bra, and kissed Maggie's breasts as they came into view. She ran her tongue over each nipple, and Maggie felt them harden under the attentiveness. Maggie felt the stirrings of helplessness wrapped in lust, and it made her whole body tingle with anticipation. Trish was unwrapping her like some wonderful present to be savored and adored. Maggie longed to press her body against Trish, but she knew that she was no longer in charge of any of it. What happened from here on in would be directed solely by Trish, her lover and her protector.

When Maggie was stripped bare, Trish led her to the couch where she sat down in the center of it. She then draped Maggie across her lap, and Maggie felt as if she could melt right into the cushions. Trish stroked her bare bottom and legs, slowly and lovingly. Soon she concentrated completely on Maggie's bottom, caressing the line where her bottom met her thighs, and gliding her hand gently along the divide between her cheeks. The stroking turned into gentle pats, subtly upping the ante.

The pats segued into mild spanks, small ones all over her bottom, and soon Maggie was purring with pleasure. She could feel herself starting to get wet, and almost instinctively spread her legs just a little. Taking the cue, Trish's hand slid down between Maggie's legs. What had started as a small flame in Maggie's cunt was now a blazing fire. Her hips started to move to the rhythm of Trish's fingers, but before her passion could be satisfied, Trish started spanking again. Harder now, faster, making Maggie's bottom jiggle and bounce with each smack. Maggie's hips caught the new tempo, and her bottom rose to meet Trish's every spank. Maggie moaned, now almost continuously, wanting and needing more, absorbing everything Trish gave her. There were no thoughts in Maggie's head, her whole being was sensation only, caught in that moment of enormous ecstasy. The sting in her bottom was no longer sting, it was only amazing pleasure, unlike anything she had ever known before.

Just as Maggie thought it couldn't get any better, she felt Trish's lips against her hot cheeks. A thrill shot through her body at the touch, and she rose with it. Trish chose that moment to slide both of them to the pillows on the floor. Their mouths met again, hungry this time, voracious in their intent. Tongues and lips tried to smother each other in their greed for more. Hands groped and fondled breasts and bellies, thighs and buttocks. They were one mass of flesh, bonded by love and lust, to be parted only when passion and need subsided.

Trish's hands gripped Maggie's red hot bottom as her mouth descended on Maggie's cunt. Maggie had been whipped into such a frenzy that it took almost no time at all before she moaned and shuddered through the biggest orgasm she had ever had in her life. It seemed to last forever, blotting out all else, until she lay spent and panting, sweat pouring from her body. With her last bit of energy she plunged her fingers deep into Trish's eager and very wet cunt. Trish soon followed with her own body-shattering orgasm. They lay against each other, breathing hard, utterly amazed at the intensity of their lovemaking. Later, they lay in each other's arms, Maggie tracing lazy circles on Trish's breasts.

"Trish, do you know how incredible you are," Maggie asked quietly.

"You were pretty incredible yourself, love," Trish answered.

"I don't just mean the sex," Maggie said, "although I will admit that was in a class by itself. I meant about you taking all this spanking stuff in stride the way you have, giving me the one thing I'd always dreamed about."

Trish kissed Maggie gently. "I love you, and if that means I spank you as part of our lovemaking, then that's what it means. I couldn't stand the thought of losing you, and if I hadn't been able to accept it, I would've lost you, even if it wouldn't have been right away. It just turns out that I happen to love spanking that cute butt of yours."

"Like I said, you're incredible. Marry me," Maggie asked.

Trish laughed. "Of course I'll marry you. That means I get to spank you for the rest of forever."

Maggie giggled. "Promise?"

Trish held up two fingers in a girl scout salute. "Promise, scout's honor."

They made plans late into the night, eventually falling asleep entwined in each other's arms. As Maggie drifted into unconsciousness, she felt like the luckiest woman in the world.

jkl44
jkl44
13 Followers
12