Coming Out by Diving In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,856 Followers

Eventually she was able to get Holly into the bed and just laid her down on top of the covers on her back. She was breathing hard when she was finished and went back to her own bed and lay down. She wondered how a girl could get so high and mighty about a supposed moral issue like lesbianism and at the same time go out and get completely smashed like that. She looked over at her.

"Shit!" she said to herself. She just realized something she had remembered from a drug and alcohol seminar she had been forced to take upon entering her school. She wasn't supposed to let a drunk person sleep on her back. She could vomit or something and choke. She sighed, very annoyed at being awakened and forced to deal with this, and she hefted herself out of bed and went and stood over Holly's bed. The girl was in a very black sleep now and she was not moving, but Ruby could see her chest moving up and down as she breathed.

Ruby started to look at the girl's breasts, the way they swelled out of her thin stomach and ached and pressed against her beautiful bra. She had tried, unsuccessfully, to see her roommate change on a couple of occasions since school had started and had no luck. For a minute she wandered if it what she was thinking about doing was wrong. But she convinced herself that she was ensuring that Holly didn't vomit all over her nice bra. Besides, with all the work she had done, she had earned a little peak.

She slid her arms underneath of Holly's body. She could smell Holly's shampoos, her perfume, and the smell of alcohol on her skin. Ruby felt her nipples getting hard and her pussy started to get wet as she felt her arms against Holly's soft, supple skin. She found the back of the bra and deftly unhooked it. She drew the straps back and casually removed the bra. She smiled when she looked down at Holly, laying flat on her back now, with her breasts exposed to the air. Her breasts were very round on the bottom with a teardrop shape. Her nipples were pink and around the size of quarters, but her nipples were very long, nearly an inch in length. They were hard right now, probably from the cold air. Holly moaned a bit. Ruby was nervous, but that was the extent of her stirring. She seemed to be completely out of it.

Ruby desperately wanted to know what another girl's breast felt like. She knew how her own felt, but she wanted to feel like it did just in her hand, without feeling the hand against her breast. She looked around the room as though she expected someone to be lurking around and then laughed to herself. She slowly put the palm of her hand down onto Holly's right breast, just laying her hand against it. It felt hot, smooth, and she loved the way the nipple mashed against her finger. She held it there for second, enjoying the sensation, and then she squeezed gently.

"I know what I said..."Holly said but it was clear that she wasn't thinking. Ruby laughed and placed her other hand on Holly's other breast and squeezed. She did this for a while, but then she wanted to feel those long nipples in her mouth.

"What am I doing!" Ruby said, suddenly snapping out of the daze that had convinced her somehow that this was a good idea, "I am like molesting my roommate."

She kept her hands on Holly's breasts and looked down at her. She wasn't moving, she was completely blacked out. She wouldn't remember any of this. Ruby tried to convince herself of at least that face. But even if that was true, it didn't make it okay to touch her! Suddenly, a vindictive part of her mind spoke up. It was the same part of her mind that Holly always seemed to bring out.

"She is trying to keep you down," her mind told her and she didn't know what it meant, "She is the one who is keeping you in the closet. She is the reason you are too nervous to tell anyone you are a lesbian. You need to not let her intimidate you now, when she won't remember anything. Then she won't intimidate you later." For some reason this logic appealed to her. She started to consider the ramifications. She didn't want to be in Holly's shadow forever and she didn't want to stay in the closet for the rest of her college experience. If Holly wouldn't remember anyway, maybe it would help her. Help her to not feel so intimidated.

Now she leaned forward and moved one of her hands off of one of Holly's breasts and looked at it. Her hand was sticky from Holly's skin and the nipple hardened against quickly. She realized that her confidence was short and she had to act now. She quickly moved her head down, feeling her lips against Holly's skin. She felt her mouth melt into Holly's hot breast and felt her nipple against her teeth. Ruby opened her mouth and the nipple slid in. It was a little bumpy, but smooth and hard at the same time. It tasted salty from sweat and bitter from the soap. She flicked her tongue against it and Holly moaned out of habit. For a moment, Ruby didn't move, then she began to suck on the nipple, rubbing the other breast with her hand as she did so. She felt her hips moving, involuntarily, humping against the bed and she giggled at herself. She sucked harder on Holly's tit, feeling the skin suck into her mouth. She looked up at Holly's angelic face, and smiled.

She sucked for a while, feeling her pussy get soaking wet. She moved her hand off of Holly's breasts and started to rub her own through her tank top. She took her mouth off of Holly's hard tit and quickly slipped off her own shirt to better rub her own breast. She quickly started to pinch her own nipples and suck hard on Holly's other breast as she flicked her tongue on the nipple. She heard Holly moan again and looked up. Her eyes were still just slits and her head was lolled a bit to the side. It was then that Ruby noticed a thin stream of droll running out of corner of Holly's mouth and pooling on the top of her right breast.

For some reason, Ruby wanted that liquid in her body. She didn't know what was overcoming her. She had had sexual fantasies about girls for a very long time. But she had never considered anything kinky. Now she had this girl completely in her power and she wanted to do anything and everything she could think of. She got off of her breast slowly slid up Holly's body, feeling her own, purplish-pink nipples against the girl's body, until she was right near the girl's mouth. There was a thin stream of droll coming out of the girls mouth and the pool on her breast and shoulder was thick and about the size of a pair of fifty-cent pieces. She was just inches from Holly's face now and could see how smooth and clear her skin was. She could feel Holly's body rising and falling as she breathed.

The first thing Ruby did was break the stream of saliva coming of Holly's mouth. She stuck her tongue out and felt the spit against her mouth. It was sweet and salty and it was a bit like rum. Ruby felt a chill run through her body as it went into her mouth. Next she bent her head down and started to lap at the puddle on Holly's breast. The flavor was more intense and she let it fill her mouth, not swallowing it. It was thick and viscous and the fact that the taste was intense made it better. She licked up all of the saliva from Holly's body, taking it inside of her. Finally, she licked the last few drops Holly's cheek and lip, feeling the other girls hot, full lips against her wet tongue. Now her mouth was full of the spit and she swirled it around in mouth. Finally, she swallowed it down and felt a sexy warmth in stomach as she did so.

Now her body was completely in control. Any fears or internal qualms that she once had were completely subsumed in her desire to get everything she wanted. The only question was what did she want? Her body answered for her. She wanted everything that Holly would consider nasty and wrong. She didn't want to please Holly anymore and she didn't want to follow. And she wanted to lead Holly where she didn't want to go. She quickly slipped off her own boxers. She took off her tank as well and felt a bit chilly in the cold air. She felt goose bumps rise on her body and wondered how much of it was because of the thrill. It was her first time ever naked in front of another girl. She didn't want to be naked alone. Holly just let her toss her body around like a bag of meat, she didn't even make any noises. In a moment, Holly's thong was laying in a pile on the floor with the other clothes. Holly was laying flat on her back now, completely naked. Ruby could see that the blonde girl was shaved completely bare, like herself. She knew just the nasty, despicable thing that she wanted to do. She took Holly's legs in her hands and gently pushed them up and spread them apart. She rolled Holly back, firmly planting the girl's feet on the pillow behind her head. Her bare pussy with its tiny, pink lips and her blood-swollen red asshole looked straight up in the air. Holly's eyes were open but they weren't registering anything.

Ruby looked for a moment and smelled the delicious smell of pussy pulsing up from her dorm-mates body. She had only ever smelled her own pussy before and the energy she felt from taking in Holly's scent was unbelievable. She moved her face down closer, her smooth skin almost touching Holly's. She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes. She wanted this so bad.

She stuck out her tongue, making it thick and wet, making sure there was lots of spit. She leaned her head forward and felt her hair splash out across Holly's ass and legs. She closed her eyes just as her tongue made its first, tentative contact with the red anus. It tasted salty and hot and Ruby mashed her tongue down against it. She started to gently lap at it, feeling the ridges and the texture of the anus on her mouth and feeling her pussy start to drip against her leg.

She decided to get more serious now. With one hand she started to rub her own left nipple, feeling the rising pressure as she did so. Her other hand moved to Holly's hip, steadying her. She continued to lap at the ass with her tongue, but started to do so with more and more pressure. Soon her tongue was completely rigid. Soon she stopped lapping at the anus and started to push her tongue into it. Ruby started to moan and was gratified to hear that Holly moaned too, even if she didn't really know why. Ruby fucked her tongue harder and harder into Holly's anus. Soon she felt that her tongue couldn't get any longer, it was out as far as it would go and still Holly's ass was trying to suck more and more into her ass. Holly was writhing now and making gurgling noises and Ruby was pulling hard on her own nipple. She moved her hand off of Holly's hip and quickly slammed it into Holly's ass along with her tongue, feeling the tight, hot squeeze of the anus as it was stretched to its limit. Ruby couldn't believe how hot this was. She had never even considered anything like this before.

Suddenly, Holly started to make a strange moaning sound. Ruby opened her eyes just in time to see the first hot spurt of piss shoot out of Holly's pussy. It was golden and looked beautiful against the light. There wasn't even any time to think. Ruby popped her tongue out of Holly's ass, but kept her index finger in. In fact she added her middle finger, pushing them both in to the last knuckle. At the same time she clamped her mouth over Holly's pussy. The piss felt incredibly hot and salty as it splashed into her mouth. In a few moments, the entire stream was caught in her mouth and she started to let it fill her mouth. Soon there was no more room and she started to swallow the oddly tasty liquid down, feeling it pool warmly with the spit in the pit of her stomach. There was so much, Holly really had had quite a bit to drink that night. Just as Ruby's stomach was starting to feel unbelievably full, the stream started to flow and then stopped entirely. Ruby looked around and saw that she had caught most of it. She continued to rub her fingers in and out of the doubled up Holly, letting her fingers dip hard into the girl's anus.

But by now she was very hot. She needed some relief. And she knew how she wanted to get it. She slipped her fingers out of Holly's anus and popped them into her mouth. She tasted the nasty, earthy flavor and loved it. She let go of Holly's legs and the girl flopped down, again laying out full on the bed. With a little effort, she was able to get Holly sitting up straight on the bed again. Ruby looked at her, she was more sexy that ever. Ruby couldn't believe how horny she was.

She carefully pulled Holly up into a sitting position. She had to try something. Sat down next to Holly. She spread both of their legs and overlapped them. Then she took her hand and slowly tapped Holly on the face. For a moment there was no reaction.

"huh?" Holly said finally, her eyes open as slits.

"You are having a dream Holly, you want to fuck," Ruby said. Holly didn't move, "Don't you?"

"Yes mother," Holly said and Ruby wondered where the girl's head was at.

"Masturbate honey," Ruby said, Holly hesitated for a second, or more accurately remained in a stupor, but then she started to move her hand. Ruby moved quickly, taking Holly's hands in her own she moved the hand away from Holly's pussy and gently set them on her own. Holly didn't even seem to notice. Soon her thin, lithe fingers were moving over the soft, white pussy lips of her roommate and Ruby felt as though she were in heaven. Holly seemed to be in a daze, but it was wonderful. Her fingers knew just what to do, they slid over Ruby's clit, rubbing it gently, pinching it and teasing it. Ruby moaned loudly. But Holly was starting to notice something.

"I don't feel anything momma!" She said, pinching the clit hard. Ruby screamed and then quickly moved her hand between her roommates legs and started to rub her. Holly moaned loudly started to grind her hips.

"Better baby?" Ruby asked.

"Yes mother," Holly said.

"Then don't stop," Ruby said, barely above a gasp. As she started to rub against Holly's clit, the other girl now started to dip her fingers into Ruby's pussy. Ruby decided that the best way to keep tricking Holly was to follow her lead. Soon their fingers were deep in each other's pussies. They were both rubbing their own tits at the same time. Ruby's mind was starting to blank. She knew that she was on the verge of the biggest orgasm of her entire life. She was shoving her cunt hard into her drunken roommates fingers but she didn't stop rubbing Holly. For a brief moment she felt a giant flash all over her body and she felt herself shaking. Waves of pleasure rolled out from her body and she shoved her fingers hard into Holly's body. Ruby shook and gasp and finally the powerful orgasm subsided, only to briefly rise again and then leave her feeling completely content. She opened her eyes and saw that Holly was shaking too. The girl was moaning loudly.

"Momma!" She screamed and then collapsed again on her bed. This time Ruby let her fall. She couldn't believe what she had just done. For a moment she just laid on the bed breathing heavy and feeling Holly's hot skin against her own. Then she got up quickly. Who knew how long this stupor would last? She quickly found some of Holly's pajamas and put them on her drunken roommate, slipping her into bed. She put all of their dirty clothes away and then quickly got in her own pajamas and fell into a fast and contented sleep. She didn't even feel the slightest bit of guilt.

* * * * *

"Oh my fucking head!" Holly said, waking Ruby from her slumber. She looked over at her disheveled roommate and smiled.

"Rough night last night?" Ruby asked and almost giggled to herself.

"I don't remember anything, except for this really strange dream..." she said, sitting up and rubbing her head and then falling back down.

"Yeah you were pretty conked out," Ruby said trying to act cool.

"How did I get in these pajamas?" Holly asked looking down at herself. Ruby didn't want to come off as a creeper so she made something up. But just a little.

"Do you really want to know?"

"I think so..."

"You pissed yourself right when you came in. I had to clean you up," Ruby said, blushing at her lie, but it looked authentic.

"Oh god, that is so embarrassing," Holly said, covering her face, "You are such a good friend, Ruby."

"I know," Ruby replied.

* * * * *

A few hours later Ruby was standing outside of Mary's door, holding a picnic basket with giant butterflies in her stomach. She knocked and Mary answered.

"What's up?" Mary asked.

"I am a lesbian," Ruby blurted out. Mary gave her a quizzical smile but didn't say anything, "I was wondering if you wanted to have a picnic with me...As a date?" Mary didn't say anything for a while, just put her hands on her hips and looked at her friend.

"Sure," she said and gave her a smile. They held hands as they walked down the dormitory hallway.

The End

Please Give Comments, even if you don't like it. I truly value your opinions and ideas.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,856 Followers
12