Coming Out Hot Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man finally goes out as a girl.
1k words
3.78
31.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright and warm day outside. I was bored and tired of playing Call of Duty all day so I decided that I would go and rest for a while.

My name is Ricky. I am 19 years old and a sophomore in college attending the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee. It wasn't a huge college but I wasn't yet sure what I was going to do in life. I lived in an apartment down the road by myself.

I was small for being male. I stand at 5 foot 7 inches and very skinny with small legs and biceps. I am not all that hairy and didn't have the biggest penis as it stood erect at 5 inches. I have brown eyes and dark brown hair that is medium length. I have had sex before but not that much.

I went to my bedroom and laid down on my bed which is next to my dresser. Right next to my dresser and underneath the bed is my box of girl clothes. I was thinking about them as I laid down. I couldn't resist and I got up and immediately stripped my clothes off revealing my semi erect penis and my hairless body which I shaved this morning. I quickly grabbed the box and scanned the contents and picked up the pink and black leopard pattern boyshorts. I slid them up my smooth legs as my penis grew harder and harder.

I was a closet crossdresser. I was crossdressing since I was 12 years old and have been doing it ever since. I was close to getting caught many times but it never happened.

Next, I put on my tight blue jeans. They fit well after I tucked my penis between my legs so that there wasn't an obvious bulge in my pants. Then, I put on the tight, long sleeve white shirt that barely got to the edge of my jeans. I wrapped a scarf around my neck and painted my nails. I put on some light make up and straightened my hair to make it look longer and smoother. The last thing I did was put on some 3 inch heels.

I looked in the mirror. I have to admit, I look pretty damn good. I could easily pass as a girl. All I would need to do is get breasts and longer, softer hair.

I went to lay down in my bed. I laid down but I was so horny that I needed to relieve myself. I unzip my jeans and pull them down a little, showing my girly panties and my small bulge. I remove my penis from between my legs and grabbed it from inside my boyshorts. I slowly took off the black and pink leopard style panties and released my throbbing penis. I stroked slowly imagining I was sucking another man's dick. I then started fantasizing about another guy fucking my virgin asshole. After that I could feel my penis starting to twitch and I came all over my white shirt and even up to my scarf. I settled down and let my penis return to a flaccid state.

It felt so good and the fantasies still had me turned on. I debated whether or not I should masturbate again. Instead I decided on going out into the world. I grabbed my wallet, quickly realizing that women don't carry wallets and grabbed a spare purse that my sister had left here a few months ago. I practiced speaking in a feminine voice a little bit and even recorded it on my phone to listen to how I sound. After I think I had the talking down, I slowly walked out of my apartment door, looking around. There was nobody in the hallway so I proceeded to the staircase where I made my way down slowly having trouble in heels.

Since it was a Saturday, the streets were busy and many people were walking around. I decided that I was just going to walk to Qdoba and order a burrito so I could get some practice with talking and walking. I was looking around, to see if anyone was suspecting me of being a guy. Nobody really paid much attention to me, except for one guy who seemed to even be checking me out. I smiled to myself as I walked down the sidewalk to Qdoba. I got to Qdoba and ordered my burrito and paid for it. I decided to eat outside since it was a nice day out and I was liking the feeling of being a girl.

It was busy in the Qdoba outdoor seating area. There was one empty table so I chose to sit their. I was about 4 bites into my burrito when a young man, who looked maybe 2 or 3 years older then me came up to sit at my table. We looked at each other and he smiled slightly as he unwrapped the paper around his burrito.

He was a cute guy. Not a huge guy but was in fit shape and I think I recognized him from one of my classes but I wasn't exactly sure.

"Hello," he said in a deep but jolly voice.

"Hi," I said in the most feminine voice possible without sounding squeaky.

"I don't recognize you, what is your name?"

My mind raced in circles as I tried to come up with a name.

"My name is Rachel, and yours?"

"I'm Damian, nice to meet you."

"Ya, nice to meet you too."

I finished eating my burrito and walked over to the trash can nearby. I wanted to get home soon so I could get out of these clothes as I was starting to get nervous. I started walking away when I heard Damian's voice behind me.

"Hey Rachel, you seem like a really nice girl and I think we should meet up sometime. Can I get your phone number or something?"

"Sure, I would love to," I said without thinking. I gave him my number and raced home with some joy and some fearfulness.

I quickly changed out of the clothes and took a nap. I kept the boyshorts on. When I woke up I was hard and realized my panties were soaked.

I just had a wed dream about me and Damian. No, Rachel and Damian.