Coming Out Through Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once done my last toe, she moved between my legs, leaned up and kissed me again.

When she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Katherine, you look even more beautiful when you're glowing like this."

"You have me a muddled mess," I answered.

"What do you want me to do next?" she asked, as she leaned down and kissed my neck.

"Ohhhhhh," I moaned again.

"Your neck is one of your erogenous zones, I see," she purred, splattering me with hot, wet kisses.

"One of many," I replied, my body like Jello.

She moved her lips down my neck to my hard nipples and breasts. "Such hard nipples," she said, as she took one in her mouth.

"That's your fault," I accused, playfully.

"I'm flattered," she responded, as her tongue swirled around my nipple like a tornado, a tornado that whirled throughout my body, ravishing every inch of me.

"Me too," I trembled, her tongue and touch creating intense pleasure unlike anything I had felt in years.

Her tongue slithered down my valley and to my other nipple, where she replicated the intense attention.

She then slid her body down to my pussy and asked, "Can I taste you, Katherine?"

"Yes, please," I answered, her breath on my nether region enough to send shivers.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," she admitted, as I watched her extend her tongue and lick my pussy.

I had had my pussy eaten many times, although not in over a year, but never with such precise focus. My husband tried, but he was not that good at it, never once getting me off with his tongue.

And maybe it was the intimacy, the moment, or the environment, but in seconds I could feel my orgasm building.

Her tongue was like that magic wand, pleasing and teasing simultaneously, seeming to be everywhere at once.

I moaned, "Oh God, Tara."

She licked for a little while longer and as my moans increased, suddenly she took my clit between her lips and tugged.

Instantly, my legs stiffened and I screamed, "Oh, yessssssss!"

My orgasm erupted through me as she lapped up my flooding pussy juice.

I eventually had to push her head away, her tongue suddenly making my trembling pussy extra sensitive.

"You didn't like?" Tara asked, looking suddenly vulnerable.

"Oh my God," I said, reassuring her quickly. "Oh Tara, the orgasm was so intense it began to get extra-sensitive."

"Oh, Good," she smiled, moving back up and kissing me.

I could taste myself on her lips.

I whispered, "I've never had such an orgasm."

"Oh, that's only the beginning," she smiled, kissing me again.

When she broke the kiss, she said, "Now you need to get dressed. We have dinner reservations in twenty minutes."

I joked, feeling so comfortable with her, "Didn't you just eat?"

She laughed, "Oh, that was just an appetizer."

"I think I could use an appetizer too," I said, suddenly wanting to taste her.

"Later," she said. "We can't be late."

"Okay," I said, a bit disappointed, and yet intrigued what else she had planned.

I went pee, fixed my make-up, especially my lipstick, got dressed again and headed out to wherever Tara had made plans.

As we waited for the elevator, Tara took my hand.

It fit like a glove.

It was like the missing puzzle piece I had been looking for all of my life.

The elevator opened and we walked in.

We didn't talk, we just enjoyed the comfort of being with each other, holding hands.

When the elevator stopped on another floor, and an older couple got on, I didn't freak out like I thought I might. I was holding another woman's hand, a woman young enough to be my daughter... yet I didn't care. I was in Vegas and what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

I would worry about what this was when I returned home. For now, I was going to live in the moment.

The older couple saw us holding hands, but didn't say anything or stare and Tara, as if reading my mind, gave me a gentle squeeze.

Once we reached the lobby, we walked out, still hand in hand, into the cool February evening. I said, "Maybe I shouldn't have worn a dress."

"Oh, you should have," she responded, the ominous tone intriguing me.

We walked for a few minutes and into a very fancy looking restaurant. I asked, "How did you get reservations here?"

"I don't reveal all my trade secrets," she smiled back.

I laughed, "I'm beginning to think you're the enigma, not me."

"Oh, that I am," she agreed.

A couple minutes later, we were seated at the table and chatting. And although I considered this a first date, it didn't feel like it. I wasn't nervous, or self-conscious about my looks or what I may say. I was just myself.

We talked about her family and her coming out; I talked about things I still wanted to do before I died (yes I actually have a bucket list); we talked about my previous Vegas trips (although my last time was when Tara would have been 2) and as dessert arrived we talked about us.

Tara asked, "So Katherine, I bet you are wondering 'what now'."

"In what way?" I asked, unsure if she meant our undefined relationship or what we were doing next.

"Us," she said.

"It has crossed my mind," I said. Yet, wanting her to know I was indeed interested in something, I added, "I do still owe you one."

She smiled, "That you do." After a pause, she said, "Do you care about my age?"

"I don't," I admitted. "Society does."

"Do you care what society thinks?"

"Not here," I said, but being completely honest, I added, "but back home, I may. You were my student once."

She took my hand in hers and said, "Katherine, I want this to be more than just a wild week in Vegas where we fuck each other and explore every inch of each other."

"You had me at 'fuck each other'," I joked, my pussy wet with such frank talk.

"Katherine," she smiled shaking her head, "I think I may have created a monster."

"A horny monster," I quipped, before adding, "especially after three of these cocktails."

"They are deceivingly delicious," Tara nodded.

"As I imagine you are," I flirted shamelessly.

She took a deep breath, before she continued, "If you just want this to be a secret affair in Vegas I'm okay with that, Katherine, I understand you are still coming to grips with your sexuality."

"Oh," I said, interrupting her. "I don't doubt my sexuality. In fact," I began, standing up, "meet me in the bathroom, I want dessert."

Before she could respond, I walked away, giddy with anticipation at what I just suggested. The earlier intimacy, the frank conversation, the knowledge she wanted a relationship with me and the alcohol had me ready to prove my sexuality.

I went to the bathroom and was shocked at how fancy it was. I was there only a few seconds, before Tara walked in, took my hand and led me to the last stall, and said, "Time to put your tongue where your mouth was."

I laughed at her play on a saying and her sudden dominant behaviour.

Once in the stall, she lifted up her skirt, revealing that at some point she had taken off her red thong and said, "Come and get dessert, Katherine. You have me so fucking horny."

Hearing her swear somehow surprised me, more than having her in lingerie in our hotel room or having her between my legs.

Yet, I moved to her, dropped to my knees and looked at her trimmed pussy. I instantly wondered if I should do that.

I then leaned forward and tasted another woman for the first time.

I don't know what I thought it would taste like, my ex-husband always said it tasted like fish. But that wasn't the taste at all. It was sweet, like honey, and yet exotic at the same time.

"That's it, baby," she moaned. "Lick my cunt."

I had always hated the 'c' word. I had never uttered it from my lips. Yet, hearing her say it, it didn't sound dirty or inappropriate or derogatory, especially while I licked her, it seemed so natural.

I kept licking, knowing that I would be eagerly doing this anytime the opportunity existed. It was so much better and sweeter than sucking a dick.

I lapped for a couple of minutes, wanting to get her off in the same way she got me off, Tara's breathing getting heavier.

A door opened and I froze.

Tara ordered, "Don't stop, baby, you've got me so close."

So, figuring once again, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, I resumed licking.

Tara, not seemingly worried about whoever was in the bathroom, moaned, "Oh yes, baby, suck on my clit."

I obeyed, taking her swollen clit in my mouth.

She instantly grabbed my head, and seconds later I felt her cum flood out of her and into my mouth. If the taste of her pussy was enticing when I was licking, getting the full flood of her cum was like being washed with perfection.

I hungrily lapped her juices, wanting this moment to never end.

When she let go of my head, she smiled, "That can't be your first time eating pussy."

"It is," I smiled, flattered by her compliment.

"Well, you are a very fast learner," she smiled, pulling me up into a kiss.

When she broke it, she said, "Man. I taste good."

"I couldn't agree more," I agreed.

We stood up and walked out of the stall together.

A chubby, well dressed blonde, was fixing her make-up in the mirror. She stared at us as we walked past her, hand in hand.

Tara said, "Take a picture, it lasts longer."

The blonde shook her head.

I quipped, unable to handle her pretentious judging facial expression, "You likely need your cunt licked too."

We walked out and I giggled, "I had never even used the 'c' word before that moment."

"Tonight is a night of firsts," she said, as we went back to our table, finished our drinks and paid the bill.

"What's next?" I asked.

"Everything," she said, as we walked out of the restaurant and past the woman. I gave her a wink, feeling so completely liberated... a feeling I couldn't explain.

We walked down the strip for about twenty minutes to another hotel where we watched a Cirque du Soleil show.

When we got back to the hotel room, I was drunk and horny.

As soon as the door was closed, I pushed Tara against the door and kissed her with all I had.

We kept kissing as we undressed each other.

Breaking the kiss, Tara asked, "Want to try something really hot?"

"I want to try everything with you," I answered.

"Fuck, you're hot, Katherine," Tara said, kissing me again before she walked to her suitcase. She pulled out a strap-on cock and said, "I have wanted to fuck you all night."

"Oh God," I said, looking at the big thick cock she was putting on her waist.

"Bigger than your ex?" she asked.

"Way bigger," I nodded.

"Ready to get fucked?" she asked.

"God I love when you talk dirty," I admitted, my pussy on fire.

I quickly got undressed, naked except my thigh highs, and she bent me over the hot tub.

She said, "I've wanted to do this for way too long."

I moaned, as I felt her hands on my hips, "Well, then don't wait any longer."

She slid the cock easily inside my inferno and I said, "Oh yes, Tara, fuck me. It's been way too long."

She slowly fucked me, filling me completely with each forward movement.

After a couple of minutes of slow fucking, I wanted it hard. I begged, "Please, Tara, fuck me. I need to be seriously fucked."

"As you wish, baby," she agreed. She held my hips tightly and began slamming into me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I screamed. "Pound my cunt," I demanded, the 'c' word suddenly not so forbidden.

"In your cunt?" she teased.

"Yes, dammit," I nodded. "I want that big cock deep in my fucking cunt."

She purred, "Fuck you look hot when you talk dirty."

"You like that?" I asked, the dirty talk turning me on intensely, "You like hearing your ex-teacher sound like a dirty fucking whore?"

She answered, "I love hearing my girlfriend need it so bad she just lets go and allows her inner slut to take over."

"I-I-I'm your girlfriend?" I asked, my orgasm building quickly.

"Yes, you are," she said firmly, as if this wasn't a negotiation, but a statement of fact.

"Okay," I agreed, not able to fathom not being with her and not caring at the moment about the semantics of age, society or reality.

"I'm serious," she said. "I want you in all ways."

"Oh God," I moaned, "I want to be your complete fuck toy."

She laughed, "Well, that would be part of it."

A few more hard strokes and my second orgasm of the night hit me.

"Yessss, I'm coming," I screamed.

She kept fucking me, slower through the orgasm, until she pulled out and said, "Come join me in the hot tub."

I watched her take off her lingerie, revealing a perfect body, and go into the hot tub.

I slid out of my thigh highs and joined her.

She pulled me to her and kissed me. This kiss lasted minutes. It was tender and intimate. It was as if we were the last two women on earth and didn't have a care in the world.

In this moment, there was only us.

In this moment, there was only love.

THE END

Epilogue:

That night, I licked her to orgasm one more time before we went to bed exhausted.

The next day, I got to wear a strap-on for the first time and I have to admit it was utterly exhilarating to be the one doing the giving instead of receiving.

We also enjoyed our first 69 and fucked each other to orgasm by something Tara called tribbing.

On the morning of my speech, Tara refused to please me or let me please her until after I aced my speech.

Which I did.

Then we spent two hours giving each other multiple orgasms.

At the dinner reception that night, I brought Tara along as my date... with pride.

I was a lesbian, I was in love and I wasn't going to let anything stand in the way of feeling this type of happiness.

And... we indeed lived... happily ever after.

THE END.