Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope." I said, wondering why the hell he wouldn't have been as optimistic as possible if he'd been going to be optimistic at all. He grinned back at me.

John:

We were dozing, lying half on top of each other in his bed when I suddenly wondered what the fuck I was doing there.

I was not that guy. I did not hang around after sex... I didn't know what to do, what to say... I'd said I wanted more, and I did... I just didn't know what that meant.

It was funny too that it had taken so long for the nervous fears to creep up on me. We must have been dozing together for quite some time.

I sighed and turned my eyes back to my lover.

Keith was so beautiful, stretched out, completely relaxed, his legs tangled with mine. His eyes were closed, his lashes fanned across his cheeks, but I didn't think he was asleep. I had the chance to admire him fully naked at last. He was long and lean, even if he didn't quite match my height. He had nice sized shoulders, and his body tapered down to hips which were slender and graceful. His skin was beautiful, and he had basically no hair on his body apart from a tiny snail trail down from his belly button to his pubes.

I was thinking how glad I was that it was warm enough inside that we didn't need blankets, since it gave me the opportunity to look him over and I was admiring the most important part of his anatomy when he opened his eyes. I quickly met his gaze but he gave me a slow, cheeky grin. He knew exactly what I'd been looking at.

"Hey, lover." He said, eyes coy. I knew what he was doing. He was seeing if I scared away that easily.

"Hey." I responded, reached out and stroked his cheek. His smile was peaceful. I was so jealous. How could he be so at peace with himself? How could he be so calm, so confident? Everything I wanted to be and wasn't.

I leant forward and kissed him, sliding my hand into his hair. I was immediately decided. I resolved to show him that I wouldn't be going anywhere that easily. Not now that I was finally here. Even if I didn't have a clue what to do.

"Shower?" Keith murmured.

I couldn't help but grin. It must have come off wrong, because he shot me a dark look which I didn't think was serious, and got up off the bed. He walked across the room to the bathroom totally unselfconsciously. I followed him with my eyes, heard him turn the water on, start to hum. Who would have thought?

I got up and followed him, leant against the doorway and watched him step into the water. He turned his face up to the spray, eyes closed. I watched the water cascade over his body. Keith let out a moan of pleasure which made my heart skip a beat and my cock stir again.

I stepped into the shower behind him, pulled him against me, his back against my chest. He stopped humming and moaned softly, arched his neck back against my shoulder so I could kiss him again.

Little John was already waking up again, nestled as he was between Keith's perfect cheeks. Christ- again? I stroked my hands up the front of his torso, found his nipples and teased them. He moaned softly against my mouth as his nipples hardened under my fingers.

"That's gooood." He breathed as I bit his neck gently, arching his body towards my hands.

"Like that?" I asked softly, reducing my caresses to feather-light touches. He shivered.

"Um-hmmm." He murmured. Little John was definitely interested again now. I rocked my hips gently so he rubbed against Keith's pucker. Keith gasped softly, his mouth falling open. I smiled, biting his neck again, and slid my hand down his belly. His cock was already half erect. I slid my hand down and grasped him gently, began sliding the skin gently up and down his length. "Mmmm." Keith mumbled, turning his face against my neck. He was hardening rapidly in my hand. I let go of his cock and slid my hands up and down his body again.

"Soap?"

"Hm? Oh..." he gestured vaguely. Well, now I knew how to get him to shut up. He seemed to lose the power of speech when aroused. I was going to store that one away for later. I grabbed the soap and began working up a lather between my hands. This was much nicer soap than I'd ever buy for myself. Keith the hedonist. Yeah, I could see that.

I soaped him up and got him slippery all over, in which time he obviously regained some thought. He took the soap off me and gently washed me all over too. It was purely sensual. By the time we'd finished washing each other off I don't think there was a part of one another we hadn't touched. I'd never been this intimate with someone in my whole life. I was overwhelmed by the sense of occasion, found myself reluctant to speak. I don't know if Keith felt the same, but he was quiet too. When we were thoroughly clean, he reached up slightly and kissed me languidly. We were both hard again, Little John bumping against his dick with increasing regularity.

I turned Keith so his back was pressed against my chest again, slid my hand back to his cock. He made a beautiful soft whimper when I soaped him up and began to jack him gently, setting Little John between his cheeks again. He gasped and reached up his hand to my face. I looked at his expression, his eyes glazed and sleepy looking, and I was taken aback all over again by just how gorgeous he was. And he was mine. I felt a surge of protectiveness, moved to kiss him softly.

He came like that, spurting against the tiled wall, convulsing and only making the softest whimpers through his gasps. It was hot as hell.

I held him against me after, let him recover. He eventually scraped his nails lightly down my back and began to gently play with my arse. He smiled up at me coyly, and I might have broken our mutual silence to beg him, but suddenly the water temperature dropped. We both gasped and Keith quickly turned the taps off.

We stepped out onto the bathmat and Keith pulled a towel out of a cupboard, then turned back to me. I had not expected him to wrap it around me and dry me. The towel was fluffy and nicer than anything I owned. Then again, he'd probably only bought them new since he moved here.

He dried us off slowly and silently, maintaining the spell that seemed to be wrapped around us. Nothing existed apart from us. No words were required to express anything when we were attuned so closely to one another. Keith gave me a sultry look through his lashes when he came to the part of me that was still demanding attention, but he avoided Little John and dried my legs and feet thoroughly. I watched him with my heart my dry mouth. He gave me a cheeky smile from his position on his knees, then slowly pushed out his tongue and delicately drew the tip from the base to top of my dick. I shuddered and grabbed the towel rail. I needed to hang onto something.

He tongued my slit, looking up at me, and finally took the swollen head of my cock into his mouth. His eyes were smiling, even if his lips were otherwise engaged.

"Keith..." I hissed and he let Little John plop from his mouth. I groaned and he grinned at me.

"Come to bed." He whispered, standing up. "The tiles are a little hard on the knees." He led me back into his bedroom, gave me a gentle shove. I complied with the implicit command and let myself fall on my back onto the bed. Keith stood over me, radiant.

"Babe..." I was prepared to beg for this. A smile tugged at Keith's lips and he came onto the bed with me.

"So fucking hot." He breathed and sent shivers right through me. Then he licked his lips and dove down on me and I couldn't think of anything to say in response.

I'd had blow jobs before, but nothing like this. He teased me until I wasn't sure if I was in pleasure or pain. He used his lips and tongue and fingers until my nerve endings were hypersensitive. Keith brought me to the brink and then held me back, repeating the process until I was a quivering mess. And all the while he looked up at me with those wicked eyes. Finally he let me come. I couldn't stop myself from thrusting into his throat, but I managed to grab the sheets instead of his hair like I so badly wanted to.

When I began to take notice of anything other than Little John, Keith was lying against me, brushing his fingers over my chest gently. I looked at him and he grinned. How could he be so confident, I wanted to know. Wasn't he afraid, like I was, that it hadn't been good enough? Instead Keith turned his chin up and kissed me again. He tasted sweet and I recognised the flavour of my seed on him. It was heady and arousing, made my heart pull towards him in a way I wasn't prepared to fully acknowledge.

"For someone who hadn't kissed any guys before, you're getting pretty darn good at that." Keith murmured softly. His lips were pink and swollen. I smiled.

"You give great head." I said immediately. Without thinking about it. Keith blushed, looking surprised, which only made me laugh.

He made a face. "Is it weird if I think your laugh is sexy?" he asked then, propping his head on his hand and looking down at me. His eyes were so vividly coloured.

I went warm all over. "No. But it sure isn't half as sexy as your eyes." Keith grinned.

"Well, I was trying very hard to look slutty." He said loftily.

"As long as you only look slutty for me." I said without thinking. A big grin spread across his face.

"Well there aren't any other gays in town now, are there?" he asked cheekily. All the same, the thought made something within me snarl a denial. I flipped us quickly, rested my weight on him. Keith tipped his head back and laughed and wrapped his leg around behind me.

"You better not." I growled, ducked my head to the tempting spot on his neck he'd revealed leaning back like that. I hoped very much that my tone was light, in keeping with the rest of our exchange. Keith's smile was gentle. Ah. Obviously I wasn't as subtle as I'd like.

"I won't." He said softly, fingers sliding into my hair. He sighed underneath me and relaxed almost totally. "John." He whispered and I smiled, continued charting his shoulders and neck with small kisses.

I returned to his lips finally, and he opened his eyes and kissed me back.

"I could kiss you all night." Keith murmured against my lips. It was a wonderful idea. All the same it was pretty much a dash of cold water.

"You know I can't stay." I meant it to be a question, but it didn't sound like one. Keith's eyes were still warm, but sad now.

"Why not?" he asked softly.

"Because my car's here." I answered. "And-" what the hell was I going to stay that wouldn't offend him? I stopped and stared at him blankly, with knots inside me.

"Yeah." Keith sighed softly, and kissed me again. There was a certain tenderness to the kiss which previously would have melted me. Now the knots were making it hard to relax. "Stay a little longer?" He whispered, and I met his gaze. His eyes were wide. He suddenly looked vulnerable.

I nodded. "Of course."