Coming Out with the Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh- Ungh..." I made a ridiculous sound that had at first been confusion and then turned to mindless desire when he knelt between my knees and began to stroke his fingers lightly down the insides of my thighs.

Oh. Oh, yeah. I sank further down the couch. I was presenting myself to him. I was begging without words. Would he really do it?

John smiled at me. "I have done this before, you know."

"But you never kissed anyone?" I retorted, perhaps more sharply than I'd meant to. I was trying to conceal my surprise. I was kind of upset that he'd so obviously noticed how much I wanted this.

"No." He said, eyes twinkling. His fingertips strayed closer to my sac, then slid lightly over my skin away again.

"John." I whispered.

"Does that mean please?" he asked.

"Something like that." I murmured. My hips were moving. It was almost embarrassing to be so out of control, but at the same time it was wonderful. Liberating. I had a beautiful, golden boyfriend and he was teasing me in the best way possible.

"Well." He said with an ironic shrug. "Since you asked so nicely." I let my head drop back as he leant forward and began to lap at the head of my penis.

"Oh god." I moaned, sliding my hands into his soft hair.

He sucked me into his mouth, sank down. I raised my hips without thinking and he drew back quickly. I think I must have hit his gag reflex. He put his forearm over my hips to hold me still. I felt like a jerk. I knew he was probably a little inexperienced at this sort of thing and I still hadn't been able to stop myself. He recovered pretty fast, though, bobbing up and down on my shaft almost torturously slowly. He managed to get a little more of me into his mouth, but not all. I didn't care in the slightest.

He took his time licking and sucking and exploring so that I was desperate for release by the time I felt my balls tightening.

"John," I managed, trying to pull his head away with my fingers in his hair. "I'm going to cum." He ignored me. "You don't have to-" I tried again, but he began to lightly stroke behind my balls and I was lost.

I came hard, spilling into John's velvet hot mouth, unable to form a coherent thought. I hoped that wailing sound wasn't me, but I was pretty sure it was. I was swamped by sensation, breathing hard. Nothing existed but the man kneeling between my legs.

John was gently licking my penis still, lapping up my cum, when I opened my eyes. "John." I whispered. He looked up and smiled in a very sultry manner. He had cum on his face. He slowly licked his lips while I watched. I gave a half crazed sounding laugh. God, he was gorgeous.

I slid off the couch in front of him and pulled him to kiss me. The taste of my seed in his mouth was heady, addictive.

John wrapped his arms around me and stroked my spine. I melted.

"How about you show me the tub?" he asked. I smiled at him.

"Probably a good idea." I agreed. Our chests and stomachs were sticky with John's cum, my cum was smeared on my thighs and his face, and he'd got his on his arm when he'd leant on me, and now he had that arm against my back. We were covered in it. We definitely needed to check out the tub.

Sitting in the bath leaning against John's chest was the most wonderful feeling. It had been my first fantasy revolving around him, and it was just as good as I'd dreamed. Better, actually. Even if there was no more sex involved, there was always next time.

John had taken the soap and was using a flannel to scrub my hands. It was particularly relaxing. I hadn't realised my hands were so sensitive.

He moved up my arms and I tied up my hair out of the way to give him access to my shoulders and neck. He worked up a later and then rinsed the suds off. I had my eyes closed, enjoying this beyond belief. I smiled to myself when he pressed his lips down my back.

"Feeling good?" John murmured.

"Mm hmmm." I answered lazily.

John chuckled softly from behind me. I felt all strange and fizzy inside. It took me a minute to figure out that this was the purest happiness I'd felt in what felt like an age.

"We should do this more often," I said, leaning my head back against John's shoulder.

"I knew it." John murmured.

"What?" I asked.

"You. You're a hedonist."

That made me laugh out loud.

"No one's ever said that to me before... but ok. Yeah, I guess you're right. But all the same. We should do this more often."

"As often as we can." John murmured, kissing the side of my head.

My heart floated.

________

We lay on my bed with our fingers tangled together. John was solid and reassuring against my back.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked quietly.

"Mm." he answered, kissing my neck softly.

It was mid afternoon now and the light in the room was golden. This had been the best lazy Sunday ever.

"How come no one knows?" I asked. It was more indirect than asking why he wasn't out. He stilled behind me, so I knew he understood what I meant.

"Small town." He said softly. I waited. He sighed. I rubbed lazy circles on his palm. "Mm. I dunno." He answered, but he sounded reluctant. I reckon he did know, but couldn't bring himself to say.

I wanted him to trust me. I wanted him to be open and be able to tell me anything.

His body was so tense against mine that I didn't ask anything further. No matter how desperate I was to know more.

_____________

It was Monday morning that I actually got another opportunity to check my laptop again. I had another email from Em.

<<<Tell more more then! Who is he? What's he do? What's he look like? What's HE like? Dying of anticipation here! Em XXOO >>>>

I laughed and fired an email back again.

<<<Can't say much. He's not out yet!!! All I'll say is this: he's a bit taller than me, he's just GOLDEN and he's got this slow sexy laugh that makes me melt all over. Em I've got it bad... *sigh* He broke into my house to cook me breakfast yesterday morning... Isn't that the most romantic thing? XXOO >>>

I had a response from Em by the next morning. She wasn't as thrilled as I'd have liked.

<<< HE'S NOT OUT YET??? Are you sure about this? This does NOT seem like a good idea to me. Keith, you haven't even been single long and now you're dating some guy in the closet? And he BROKE IN??? What part of that seems romantic to you exactly??? Do I need to come down there and check him out? I don't have a gun but I'm sure I know someone who could get their hands on one... >>>>

<<<Em! Don't you dare! My back door is just a little loose, so it wasn't like he broke a window or used a crowbar! And come on! It was breakfast!!! And YES I'm sure!!! It's not like he's married and gay on the side! He's perfect. And I suspect he won't be in the closet much longer... It's a small town and he's never even had a real relationship. It's no big deal! Don't stress! But I am looking forward to him coming out. Then he can move in. LOL! Can't believe I told you that. We only just started dating!!! Xxoo >>>>>

I had a knock on my door late Tuesday night.

I wasn't expecting John, since I knew he had late shifts at the start of the week, but I was hoping it was him all the same.

It was.

He wrapped me in his arms as soon as I opened the door and bundled me inside. He kicked the door shut behind us.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" I asked with a grin.

"I went home. Sick." He said, returning my smile. "Wanted to see you." I smiled.

"I missed you too." I said, pulled him to kiss me.

It was an unreasonable desire to be able to see him every day, and I knew it. It was going to be impossible when he worked odd hours and wasn't out. But it didn't mean I didn't want to. And it certainly didn't stop me from missing him.

___________

John came to fix my door that Wednesday. He took the door off the hinges and made notes about the frame and measured things and I opened up the large ramshackle garage down the back of the long garden behind the house for him to work in.

I'd never even been in the garage. You could only just see it down the back from the house, not because it was so far away, but because of the trees. It was pretty empty, apart from a massive workbench I suspected had been left behind due to its size and weight.

I had to go coaching only a few minutes after he arrived but when I came home I went out to see him straight away.

He'd taken his shirt off and had tucked it into the back of his jeans. He seemed to have finished with the door. All he seemed to be doing was taking some final measurements and he was enormously sexy.

"I don't know what I ever did to deserve you." I didn't realise I'd spoken out loud until John turned to look at me with a grin.

"You got pissed on my shift." He said with a nonchalant shrug. I smiled.

He looked back down at the door, pursing his lips briefly. Those lips.

I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his middle, kissed along the ridge of his spine. His skin was slightly damp in the heat. I wanted to taste him. I delicately nibbled and licked across the line of his shoulder.

"Your door won't be any less crooked than when I started if you keep that up." John warned me, but his voice was light and teasing.

"Have you had a break yet?" I demanded. I wouldn't have asked if I had thought he had actually taken one.

John wasn't working anymore. The scratch of the measuring tape had stopped and he was totally still. As if he really actually wanted me to stop! I ran my hands down his chest to the front of his jeans. Sure enough, I was vindicated to find him hardening under the denim.

I stepped in front of him and hooked my arms around his neck as I rubbed my groin against his. John gave me a slow amused smile.

"You can't resist me." He said smugly.

"Damn straight." I agreed. "Why would I want to even try?" I began unbuttoning his jeans and John bent his head to kiss me hard. He gripped the backs of my thighs just below my cheeks and hoisted me against him and up. I found myself perched on the edge of the workbench, which, unlike the kitchen table, happened to be exactly the right height for this.

"Pants. Now." He spoke against my lips. We fumbled with our jeans until my bare arse cheeks were on the wood of the table and his jeans and underwear were around his thighs. Our cocks rubbed together, skin to skin.

John muttered something near my ear as he bit my neck. None of the words really were clear to me. Except two. I pushed him away so I could speak.

"Did you just say 'Little John'?" I asked. I was in shock. John went deep red. He was going to try and deny it. "Like from Robin Hood?" I asked.

He hesitated, then nodded once.

The character ironically named since he was actually rather large. How did I even remember that? Had I even read the book? "Oh my." I said with a grin, and pulled him into a kiss. For some reason that made me even hotter under the collar. I pulled him closer.

"Why?" he asked sharply. "Yours got a name?"

"You could help me think of one." I suggested coyly and wrapped my legs around him to get him closer and harder against me.

John grinned at me. "How about Maid Marian?"

"Or not." I said firmly with one raised eyebrow. John just laughed and captured my lips for another kiss.

Our cocks rubbed together against our stomachs, deliciously hot, slicker by the second. John's skin was lightly damp, tasted slightly salty when I bit his shoulder.

The cords in John's neck were beginning to stand out. He reached between us and slipped his hand around both our cocks, stroked them both together. I moaned and slid my fingers into his hair, demanded another kiss. His tongue stroked against mine, hot and slick.

I dug my heels into the backs of his legs. Being half naked basically out in the open had me ready to cum at a moment's notice. My balls were already pulling up, tightening.

"John," I moaned.

"Cum for me," he whispered back, jacking our cocks faster, more tightly.

"John! Uh!" I dug my fingers into the backs of his shoulders, fought for breath as I came. I couldn't help my hips jerking, heard John groan against me. His hand moved against us again, slick with my cum. Both of us moaned as he came as well, spurting between us.

I kissed his mouth and his nose, his cheeks and his chin. John groaned softly and turned his mouth to mine for a deeper kiss.

He pulled back and smiled at me darkly, lifted his cum covered hand.

I leant forward, keeping eye contact, and slowly stuck out my tongue, ran it over his skin to collect our combined cream. John groaned again, then laughed and wiped his hand on my t-shirt.

He kissed me briefly then helped me pull my t-shirt over my head. He used it to wipe us clean, kissed me softly, then pushed it at me so I caught it.

"Can I finish your door now?" he asked dryly. "Or haven't you gotten enough attention yet?"

"No. That'll do it." I agreed, laughing and pulling his jeans back up over his hips. "I'll go back inside and make some dinner. Maybe afterwards we can try this again..."

I slid off the bench and John helped me pull my pants back up as well. I rubbed my palm over the stubble on his cheek and stole another kiss. John wrapped his arms around me.

"You know I'm not going to be able to concentrate now, don't you?" he asked. I chuckled.

"So come inside and have a drink. Oh wait, I still can't buy beer."

John grinned. Obviously my sour tone did nothing but amuse him. "Lucky I put some in your fridge then."

John:

I walked into the café, somehow transformed between closing and now, and couldn't help my mouth falling open with shock.

This wasn't the same café Keith sat in half the week. This wasn't the same place I dropped past as often as I could on the pretence of Jim's great cake just so I could sit with him and chat.

The café had been transformed. Lights, streamers, and a crowd of people all with beer or wine in hand.

It wasn't the balloons or the banners or the decorations or the mountains of food or the music. Angie's birthday had always been going to be big. Especially since, being married to Jim, she didn't need to fork out for a venue.

No, it wasn't the party, already in full swing that shocked me. It was similar, to a varying extent, every five years or so.

No, it certainly wasn't the party that surprised me.

It was Keith.

He and Jim's wife were on the counter, dancing, and I was pretty sure it wasn't Angie's idea. I couldn't imagine Jim being very happy about anyone (except a gay guy) dancing with his wife like that. Angie was laughing, looking a bit embarrassed, but Keith was absolutely in his element.

My mouth was totally dry.

Christ. I was going to have to get him to dance for me when we were alone.

Keith:

John had been watching me none too subtly all night- especially when I'd had Angela dancing on the counter with me. What can I say? Obviously I'm an exhibitionist at heart. I went down the hall that lead past the kitchen towards the laneway and went into the bathroom, splashed a little cold water on my face to cool off a little while I was there. When I stepped out, someone grabbed me and steered me into the back alley. John. There was a green dumpster which John pushed me past, and then, holding my arms, backed me into the brick wall.

"Hi." I said with a grin as he pinned my arms above my head. I had to conceal how turned on I was by his actions. "You liked my dancing?"

"Far too much." He said with an answering smile. "So much that I don't think I should let you dance in public ever again." I laughed and slid my arms around his neck.

"Well, I couldn't see Jim getting up there. And everyone should dance on a table at least once in their life. Even you." I added cheekily. He snorted. "I know a great club." I went on softly. "In the city. It goes all night. And you can dance on the tables. Management don't seem to mind too much. Well, they wouldn't, because that's one of the reasons we go back again and again. God, you'd bring the house down." I smiled at him, imagining dancing on those tables with him, grinding and moving so that everyone knew he was mine and they'd all be sick with disappointment. I was sick with longing. "That might not be a good idea." I finally conceded. "I get jealous."

"Which is why you shouldn't dance in public either." John said with a smile, then leant closer and brushed his lips across mine. We knew not to start anything since we'd have to go back in before too long, but it didn't seem to help. I was getting hard and desperate to have him inside me.

John moved closer to me, kissed me more deeply. I knew we had to go back in but right then I didn't care.

Suddenly he went still.

"Hear that?" he asked.

"... no...?" I waited, but he only listened. "Probably Sarah." I teased.

"Yeah." John went on with a snort. We both knew she was at home with the kids. "You've deliberately told her to follow you around in the hope she'd catch me..."

"And I deliberately lured you out here and forced you against the wall to kiss you just so she could stumble across us..." I went on, lightly sarcastically and made as if to struggle to get my arms back. John chuckled quietly and stole another deep drugging kiss.

I wondered if he'd forgotten what he'd heard or if he just didn't care.

The fact that he was able to joke about Sarah finding out was good.

... wasn't it?

"So you coming over tonight?" I asked. If he said no then I was prepared to beg.

"Mm. Are you going to dance for me?" he asked with a smirk.

"If you ask nicely." I teased. Hell, yes. I would dance for him anytime. Especially since I suspected it would be a dance that would end up with both of us naked and dancing horizontally, which was exactly how I wanted him.

John licked his lips and my legs went weak.

"Better go back in." He said reluctantly.

"Yeah." I agreed. Otherwise I was probably going to beg him to fuck me right here, and I didn't think he'd really appreciate that.

Maybe once he was out he wouldn't object.

John arrived at my place a good three quarters of an hour after I did. He'd taken to walking over here so his car wasn't around too much, so I knew he'd gone home first and come back.

I'd been pacing the hall, wearing a hole in the carpet and trying to ignore the erection straining inside my pants. I'd been wondering how could I be this aroused without any sort of stimulation.

When he arrived I grabbed him and pulled him into a kiss. It didn't take more than moments before I was naked and he was naked (enough) and falling with me onto the couch.

John stuffed a cushion under my hips and produced a condom from thin air. I snatched it from him and put it on him. John let out a long low moan as I stroked my hands down his length.

"Um- lube?" I asked. I wanted him hard and fast but not without lube. He grinned and pulled a tube from his jacket. "Well prepared." I said with a grin and lay back.

I was startled to feel the plastic of the tube against my pucker, squirmed as John used his fingers and eased it into me. I wanted to ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing- but he grinned at me and squeezed the tube... and suddenly I was shuddering with pleasure at the sensation of the lube being squeezed directly inside me. It felt cool and strangely wonderful.

"Aaah, John," I moaned, wriggling again but unable to accomplish any relief. John slicked himself up while I watched, then moved forward, position the head of his penis against my hole. "Yes." I groaned. "Yes, yes..."

John surged forward. I felt the vibration of his low moan through me as his hard cock sank deeper into me. I felt myself stretching around him, the sting of pain which only felt good.