Coming Over...

Story Info
Coming to your house.
1k words
4.02
48.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking about coming over, maybe tonight if you want.

I would show up after dark, and you would buzz me in. Your door is cracked open, and I would come inside and close it behind me. Of course it's pitch black inside. I take off my shirt, and pull off my pants while facing the door. You then would come up behind me and push me up against the door for inspection. You would grab my ass, massaging it for a moment, then grab around me and squeeze my nipples, then reach around my waist and squeeze my cock, pushing me against the door while rubbing your already hard cock up and down my asscrack. I am only wearing my thong, and you would pull it aside and attach the ball spreader then put the thong back over my cock.

While I'm still facing the door, you would then put your hands on my shoulders and force me onto my knees, then put my collar on. It would be nice if you had a leash to attach to the collar so you could lead me by it, or at least a length of rope.

Once the collar and ball spreader are on, you pull me up by my armpits and turn me around. You would have me follow you into your living room by the leash. You stop in the center of the room, and push me back down onto my knees. take your cock in your hand and slowly tease me with it; rubbing the head across my lips, rubbing it all over my face. After a few moments of this you would put your cockhead on my lips, and slowly push it into my hungry mouth. have me suck you slowly for a little while, then put your hand on top of my head and pull all the way out. You have your po@#ers right? While I'm still on my knees, put the po@#ers under my nose and have me do some. I've never done them before, so you take them away when I've done enough. Right after the po@#ers, slowly push your cock as deep into my mouth as possible. If I gag on it, pull out a little bit, but keep it deep in my mouth. no thrusting for a while, just holding it as deep as you can in me.

After I become more used to your cock touching the back of my mouth and entering my throat, start to fuck my mouth a little bit. I want you to go slowly at first, as far in as you can, then all the way out, slowly fucking my mouth and throat. I like having your precum and my spit drooling out the sides of my mouth, off my chin and onto my chest. Every once in a while, pull all the way out and smear your spit covered cock on my lips and cheeks, getting my mouth all wet.

Next, pull your cock out of my mouth and stand me up. Take my thong off for me and then play with my cock for a little bit. After you play with me for a moment, push me back down onto my knees, then you back up to your couch where you sit down and spread your legs. You have me follow you on my knees till I'm in between your legs. Take the back of my head with one hand and feed me your cock, putting a fair amount of pressure on the back of my head so I know to suck you as deep as possible. Throat fuck me for a few moments, if I gag let me rest for a moment and catch my breath, but keep your cock slightly inside my mouth the whole time.

I want to get fucked in my ass tonight, and when my face and chest are all dripping and smeared with spit and precum, that's your cue to lead me into your bedroom and put me face down, fully on the bed so only my feet are hanging off the end. I want you to spread my legs very far apart, then lift my ass up off the bed by my hips, arching my back so I'm on my knees with my legs spread really wide with my chest and face still pushed into the bed. Lubricate my ass really good with lube and your fingers, then stick the head of the lube bottle inside me and squirt some lube into my ass. You then reach around me and put the po@#ers up to my nose again.

After the po@#ers, you could slowly begin to fuck my ass. Small, Slow thrusts for a while, then deep thrusts until you have filled me as deep as you can. Once you're all the way inside me, stay there for a little while, letting my ass adjust to you. Start to fuck my ass, slowly at first, then getting faster and faster. I don't know how po@#ers work, but whenever you put them under my nose I will sniff them. While you're fucking me, reach around my waist and play with my cock. I don't know if I'll be hard, but if I am then wrap your hand around it and squeeze pretty tight. I like that feeling alot. If you are going to cum, tap me on my back a few times while fucking me. I will try to pull away but just keep fucking me and when you cum, pull me back onto you by my hips as deep as you can go and cum into my ass.

After you've cum, you would leave me on the bed, go gather my clothes from your front door, just a shirt and pants, put them in your bathroom, and then lead me into the bathroom. I'll clean myself up, then go to the front door and put my shoes on and leave. Once you put me in the bathroom, make yourself scarce like in the spare bedroom with the door shut. I'll leave your collar and ball spreader in the bathroom on my way out.

Would you write me back and let me know if this is possible? If not tonight then maybe this weekend?