Coming to America Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amsterdam
amsterdam
36 Followers

"Oh Susan, oh yes, oh fucking lord above! Oh...oh...oh," uttered Shannen breaking from Susan's cunt. "I'm going to cum again. Just there...oh my...keep doing that...oh god...oh lord, yes, yes."

She grabbed her own breasts, kneading them frantically, pulling at her own nipples, her eyes closed, lips pursed. "Hmmm, oh my, oh Susan, oh god, oh god, oh yes, yes, yes, fuck...yes!"

She shook as the orgasm took hold, Susan continuing to work gently at her clit.

"Oh thank you, sweet Jesus thank you!" rejoiced Shannen.

Rising, Susan's face displayed a look that said, 'I've just made Shannen Doherty climax using only my tongue!'

I smiled at her, knowing exactly how she felt.

"God, I hope this is as good for you honey," said Shannen placing her hands on Susan's ass above her.

I watched her tongue probe deep beyond Susan's pussy lips as she used her arms to lever herself as far into her cunt as she could manage. Susan steadied herself, gripping Shannen's outstretched legs as she began pushing back into her face. I was worried she may suffocate under there but she seemed to know what she was doing, periodically coming up for air and gently licking at Susan's clitoris.

"You hard again?" Susan devilishly enquired between her panting.

"I might be," I replied.

"Well, it's a shame you didn't say yes as I was just thinking...oh fuck...that I was feeling super slutty and I wanted to lick it clean of all those nasty...oh!...juices."

My cock jerked to full attention, recovery complete and I went over to stand in front of Susan at the end of the bed.

"Mmmmmm," she said eyeing my swollen member.

I moved it to her lips and she swallowed eagerly, slurping and sucking as her mouth inched its way back and forth along my length. Grabbing her hair, I dictated the rhythm, enjoying the feeling of control and power.

As her orgasm built, she worked my cock more vigorously, bucking back harder into Shannen's mouth as if she were riding a cock.

"Mmmm...mmmm....mmmm," she began to utter.

I guess it's all she could manage with her mouth stuffed full of cock.

Without warning, she released me, tensing up, arching her back into the air as she cried out in delight. "Ohh...god...yes! Fucking yes with a cherry on top. Yes!"

Shannen ceased her actions and Susan fell to her side, breathing heavily. Shannen caressed her hair as she recovered, nuzzling up to her back.

My cock began wilting, but as if having some sort of internal sensor, Shannen craned turned round, a look of concern immediately crossing her face.

"Oh no! We can't have that Russ sweetheart. Come lay here with us so we can take care of you," she said in an almost motherly fashion.

Hard again, as I lay between them, Shannen kissed me sensuously, her hands gently clasping my face as though holding a priceless antique. I felt Susan stir, her lips soon covering my cock, gloriously stimulating my glans and shaft.

Shannen kissed her way down my body, pausing at my nipples where she flicked and nibbled, tweaked and pinched. Her face stopped at my crotch and she watched Susan for a moment, her hands roaming over my stomach and legs.

Giving my cock a final slurping suck, Susan's eyes were locked with Shannen's. Their lips met in a delicious soft deep kiss, their cheeks brushing my cock.

A hand, and then another, stroked my balls and shaft, tentatively stimulating my pulsating member. Their lips parted and Shannen's face hovered over the head of my cock before releasing a shiny waterfall of saliva onto my waiting glans. They locked fingers around the shaft of my cock and began pumping in unison, using Shannen's spit as lubrication. Taking it in turns to kiss and lick at the head, Shannen periodically added more slippery webs of saliva to keep my cock slick.

"How long do you think he can last out on us?" teased Shannen, looking back at me, knowing full well that I was close to busting my load.

"Ten, twenty, thirty seconds tops," replied Susan, removing her lips from my cock to speak.

Shannen giggled in response. I was enjoying myself too much to get drawn into the untimely banter and leaned forward to put a hand to their heads, pushing them back towards my cock. They got the hint and resumed kissing and licking my aching pole.

"Let me finish him off," said Shannen. "You have unlimited access and I want to taste his cum."

Susan graciously nodded her head and moved up my body, working away at my nipples in the way she knew I loved.

I watched Shannen add a final sheen of spit to my cock before twisting her hand expertly up and down my pole while sucking noisily at the head. Flicking her hair over her head, she allowed me a better view of her actions as she was moaned and yummed and slurped and licked, her hand an animated blur as she brought me to the brink.

"Are you gonna cum for me baby?" she asked, pausing to look at me.

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

"Come for me then. Come for Shannen, Oh baby, come in my mouth, come on."

Her head ducked back down not a moment too soon as I came quickly and forcefully. She swallowed my shooting jism with ease.

Susan helped lick me clean and they shared a cum-coated kiss as I came down from my high. Crawling up to me, they began kissing and stroking at my face, neck and hair. It was the perfect end to a perfect night as it wasn't long before I fell into a deep slumber between them, the soporific effects of our actions working like magic.

If I dreamt that night, I can't remember about what, but one thing's for sure: it couldn't have bettered what had just happened for real.