Coming to an Understanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody's perfect," I sighed.

"I can help," Jan smiled.

"Ah, let's change the subject," I said.

"It's probably easier for me than for you," she said glancing at the TV.

"I can handle it," I said.

"No I mean it's probably easier for a girl to shave down than a guy," she smiled at me and put her leg down, "Less corners and curves."

"Ah yeah I suppose," I said dryly, "Let's talk about something else."

"Ok, how often do you handle it?" Jan grinned as she turned a bit.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You said you handle it, and you do live alone. So how often?" she grinned.

"You mean?" I scoffed, "You know that's not any business of yours."

"Nothing to be embarrassed about," Jan smiled as she turned a bit more toward me, "I'm no stranger to it. It's part of life, at least part of mine anyway."

"You know I shouldn't be hearing this," I sighed as I tried to look at the TV.

"I guess you probably don't want to hear about mutual masturbation between my friend Cindy and I then either," Jan grinned as she turned to almost face me completely.

"Really?" I asked without thinking, "Ah, never mind, forget it."

"Oh yeah, not often though, "she said seemingly ignoring most of what I said. "She has really soft fingers."

"Ah let's change the subject," I said nervously.

"Ok fine," Jan grinned, "Let me turn the channel to see if one of those late night, as you might call them, 'titty flicks' is on. I can get myself off before I sleep, and you can do, whatever."

"That's not what I meant," I sighed.

"You know the mutual thing doesn't have to be girl on girl," Jan said as she set her legs on the floor.

"You know you have a one track mind," I sighed.

"At the moment yeah," she smiled as she faced me with her legs close together, "But damn, I've been a straight A student since first grade. I'm going to Berkeley in the fall. A little craze in the brain about one thing isn't going to make me fall off the horse."

"Now I know why you're going to Berkeley," I grinned, "That whole girl on girl mutual thing."

"Oh why the hell does everyone think Berkeley is full of lesbians?" Jan shot back, "Just because, arg!"

"Struck a nerve finally," I laughed.

"If you weren't so hot I'd smack you," Jan grinned.

"Not gonna give me an inch are you?" I sighed.

"No, not at all," she said as she placed her hands between her knees,

"But I'd take whatever inches you have."

"Direct and to the point this time," I shot back.

"Great, your bedroom, or right here making me drool on the carpet?" Jan grinned as she bent her left leg and put it up on the seat chair.

"No, and no," I said, "Make yourself drool. But just wait a bit first."

I was trying the best I could. But her attitude was starting to affect me. I was feeling the loss of control start to happen. I kept thinking that I just should get away from this. But all this talk had created some flashes in my mind. This dirty talk coming from a girl that probably shouldn't be talking this way was making me start to think that way. Everyone that knows me knows I am a nasty 'ole' bastard. These words are nothing new to me. That's why at that moment I couldn't figure out why it was affecting me. Watching and listening to her raunchy talk made it so I could not possibly stand up without attracting the wrong

attention.

I watched as she seemed to be checking the smoothness of her skin. She looked her legs over as if studying them. I think she realized that I was studying them too. Then she fumbled a bit with the bottom of the sweatshirt and seemed to be thinking about something. Then she started right in again.

"You know, I'm not as bad as I sound." Jan sighed as she ran her fingers along the skin on her leg.

"If you say so," I said.

"I talk like I'm a walking mattress. But I've been with one guy." She said.

"Good for you," I said with a bit or sarcasm.

"I mean penetration-wise." She said, "A few hand jobs don't really count do they?"

"You aren't going to give up are you?" I asked.

"I guess I have to sometime," she sighed as she turned around and faced the TV.

When her attention was on the TV, I quickly stood and went for the kitchen. I needed some water and to get the tent I was pitching out of there. As I had my drink, I breathed deeply to try to relieve some of the pressure I was feeling. It wasn't just from her. I had to admit that she got to me. But I could not admit it to her. I grit my teeth thinking how much I just wanted to pick her up and head upstairs. I would show her how it's really done, and create a template for which she could judge everyone else that came after.

I was tired of this play on words. I have always prided myself on my own patience, even on the worst days. But inside I was frustrated. The feelings were aimed at both of us, especially to her for her open and obvious advances that as I had known in the past only the worst of whores had. I watched her grow up. It was that aspect of it and the fact that I knew her that it irritated me. I just wanted to grab her and tell her to have some damn pride in herself. Also these frustrations were aimed at myself, for being just a step away in my mind to just simply having her.

My plan of trying to calm myself physically and mentally had only made limited progress. I decided I had just better go upstairs and away from the situation. I set the glass down and walked out of the bathroom with the intention of heading quickly upstairs. But it didn't quite work out that way yet.

As I passed the entrance to the family room I had a double take and simply stopped and stared at what I saw. Jan had stood up and was facing the TV. She stood right in front of it. She had lifted the sweatshirt to just above her waist, fully exposing the lower half of her body. I stared and couldn't help it. Her well rounded curves just seemed to stare back at me. I watched as she reached around and placed her hands on her two cheeks. As she moved them around, she stretched her arms a little to each side. Perfect, young and fit, it did not help the feelings I had been fighting. But because of the anxiety, my physical reaction had slowed a bit. I still could not take my eyes off of her.

"Waiting for the judge's ruling," she said softly as she looked over her shoulder.

"Dammit," I said clearing my throat.

"What, does one cheek look better than the other?" She asked.

"I um, just was passing by on my way upstairs," I said as she let the sweatshirt fall to cover her.

"Oh is that all? Too bad." She smiled as she approached.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was hoping you finally changed your mind," she said as she stood nearly toe to toe with me.

"I can't do that," I whispered as I looked into her eyes.

"Just tell me," she said panted with a slight moan as she quickly took y hands and placed them behind her on the skin, "Judge's ruling."

"Ten, congratulations, I need to go now." I whispered as I slowly removed my hands where she had placed them.

"I'm not a bad girl," She said as she put her arms around my shoulders, "In fact you're the only guy who has ever been straight with me."

"It's too bad," I whispered. "People should be more respectful."

"While they still think they have a chance to get me, I get the attention. But that's all most people want. I guess that's why I acted that way toward you." She said.

"As long as you respect yourself, you will always win," I said.

"I wish they all would, like you do," Jan whispered as she hugged me.

"Make them," I whispered, "Kick them to the curb if they don't."

"But I loved to be looked at too, and love the physical feelings that can happen," she sighed.

"You can, but they can't have it until they respect you," I said.

"I guess that's why I like you so much. I'm not just an object to you," she said as she gave me a simple peck and walked back over to the chair,

"I'll be good now."

"I'm going to bed, but I just want to say one thing," I started, "You're beautiful and smart. Stay that way, and demand respect for it."

"Thank you for being so kind," she sighed as she stared at the TV, "I'll go to sleep soon."

I walked away and as I headed up the stairs I had mixed feelings. I realized that I did something good for her, and I was confident she had learned a lot. It might even save her life someday. But there was also that part of me that wondered where that younger, more action friendly persona of mine had gone. This was the first time I had realized that I had changed. It wasn't long before that, that I would have 'tapped that' then again in the morning. Maybe I grew up too. I started to wonder when that happened. I had actually called her beautiful and it was not just to get some action. I had meant it and I didn't feel like I had made a mistake.

Flopping quickly down on the bed, I rested on my back and slowly fell asleep with my thoughts. Although I sort of missed the action, I had to realize I was beyond that. If I was younger I might think that what I did, just cost me some hot ass. But I felt good. Even if something had happened, I felt like I would have deserved it for a change. I drifted off to sleep unaware that Jan had decided not to sleep yet.

A few hours later I woke, and had to use the bathroom. I had not slept well, and was for some reason hungry. Perhaps it was all the excitement of the evening, but I needed a snack. Rubbing my eyes, I went down over the stairs and headed for the kitchen. I didn't hear a sound from the family room so before I had looked I was thinking Jan had probably gone to sleep. But that was far from the truth.

As I passed the entry way, I looked and what I saw made me freeze in position. The TV was off, but Jan wasn't. I stared with my mouth wide open as I saw her in the same chair. But the setting had changed dramatically. Her leg was arched upward on the back of the chair and the other one on the floor. She was completely nude. One of her hands was between her legs, and the other cupping one of her breasts. As I listened to her soft moans I couldn't help noticing that she might be the most beautiful young woman I had ever seen. I was wrong for watching, but I couldn't help it. My physical reaction was instant. I listened to her panting as her hips moved more wildly.

"I will get respect," Jan moaned as her eyes remained closed, "And...oh my God, you won't get this until you do."

I smiled as I listened to her words. I had made an impact on her. It's not exactly what I expected, but I had just figured that this is her way of learning it. She was roll playing a situation and her own reward. She had truly given it some thought. I wanted her right at that moment. Her breathtaking beauty captured me. I could respect her.

"Respect me, ah!" Jan panted as her his moved sharply up and down and I watched the end result of her self satisfaction.

Her head flopped backward as a smile formed on her face. It was like I had become intoxicated. My heart raced and I was excited. But oddly I was in complete control. The new discovery of my own personality had started to have this odd control over me. I knew if I moved in now I would still respect her in the morning, instead of just offering cab fare. I decided I couldn't take it anymore and see if I was worthy of such beauty.

"Ah holy shit," Jan said as she tried to cover herself, "I'm sorry."

"I heard what you said and I'm proud of you. You're dealing with this, in your own special way." I said as I watched her relax and just sit there.

"It's how I cope with a major epiphany," Jan said. "Things are going to be different."

"Good," I smiled, "But I have something to tell you."

"Oh sure," Jan said as she took the sweatshirt from the back of the chair and draped it over herself.

"You know I would still respect you afterward," I smiled.

"Are you saying what I think your saying?" Jan asked as she stood.

"Yeah," I said.

"I know you will," Jan smiled as she dropped the sweatshirt, "But there is one thing I can't promise you."

"What's that?" I asked as I pulled her close to me.

"That I won't fall in love with you." she said as she hugged me.

"One step at a time," I said as I started to kiss her.

"Wait, one more thing," Jan said as she pulled away a bit, "You will respect me. But I'm also going to work you harder than you've ever been worked. It's just how I am."

"Should I be scared?" I grinned.

"Answer that for yourself in the morning," Jan said as she yanked my boxers down.

Even though she was just two thirds my size, her strength and determination caught me off guard and in the start of things I was quickly down for the count. Grabbing my arm, she turned me around and thrust me down onto the couch so hard I could feel the cushions bottom out on the frame. It had caught me off guard with my drawers causing me to slip. But I really wasn't complaining.

Lying on top of me, she kissed me passionately. Pressing her lips forcefully, her hands moved to my sides then down my legs. After I recovered from the brief shock of being body slammed, I was determined to get into this as well. I remembered the beautiful lower rear half I had seen earlier and that's where I wanted my first moves to go. As I let my hands explore her soft, smooth skin, Jan reacted by pressing her advances harder.

Jan started kissing my neck. All of her moves had given me the reaction I was happy to have and would use to the best of my ability. Slowly, she trained her kisses lower and lower and eventually met what I was referring to. As her knees hit the floor and she knelt near the good stuff, her eyes widened.

"Fuck," she gasped as she grasped me with both hands.

"Let's gets some fun in a while before that dear," I smiled down at her as I watched her fingers dance around me.

"I mean look," she said as she placed her arm next to it. "Almost like from my elbow to my wrist. Cripes."

"Well if you think it's too much for you," I started.

"Oh no. Whatever you've got I can take" she smiled. "Eventually."

I looked into her eyes at the brief moment that we made eye contact. It wasn't long before her attention focused back onto what she really seemed to want. There was a slight smile that stretched her lips a little as she lowered her head. Softly she kissed the head several times as if she was politely introducing herself. Then she did the same up and down the shaft. This simple and gentle touch was highly erotic. I couldn't wait to see how her obvious sensuality would translate into love making.

Jan's mixed nature amazed me. I believed her when she told me she didn't have as much experience as she was implying earlier with her antics. She had become way too passionate and controlled not to be. Of course I started to wonder why the hell I was analyzing this so much.

"Oh sweetheart," I gasped as her tongue and lips slowly ascended from the base to the top, and back down again.

"I love this," Jan said as she worked her tongue and lips while gently rubbing her hand underneath.

Her fingers explored and very slowly one of them managed to make it between my cheeks. She giggled as she tickled my puckered hole. It was an odd sensation I had never experienced before. Just when I thought she was going to try to take that action a bit further, her fingers cupped my scrotum.

"You're amazing," I whispered.

"Is there nothing small on you?" she smiled as she cupped me.

But before I had a chance to react, her lips opened and she pressed them over my length. Closing her eyes, she moved her head up and down, with a slight moan. I couldn't help notice that she seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. But in an instant she changed her moves once again.

"Ack!" she coughed and gagged after attempting to get me to tickle her throat.

"Hey it's ok, take it easy dear." I whispered.

"Just trying to make you feel the best I can," Jan coughed.

"You already impress me more than you know," I smiled. "Just be yourself."

I know she was trying to impress me, thinking she wasn't doing enough and wanted me to be happy. But if she is going to learn anything tonight that will be to be herself and just relax. Respect comes full circle when you know your own limitations. However I was becoming more concerned about my own so called thoughts. I was examining everything. I was becoming fond of Jan, or else I was now tame. I had one last question: When did this happen?

Because of the tickling of her fingers just about everywhere, and her soft gaze as her lips surrounded me, I didn't take long to get back to what was really happening. There was a strange gaze as she looked at me. It was almost as if she really did have some budding feelings for me.

"Oh wow," I gasped as she opened her mouth and wrapped her long tongue around my shaft, moving it up and down.

"So soft, but so much power in this, I love it," Jan slurped. "It makes me crazy."

"You want crazy?" I smiled as I quickly got up from under her.

"I want whatever you've got," Jan smiled, "How wild can you fu...Ahhhh!"

Before she had a chance to finish her sentence, I reached down and grabbed her by the waist. Picking her up, I flipped her over upside down and held on tight. Her legs flopped on each side of my face. The quick move had smeared her wetness all over me. The sensation fired me up even more. I listened to her giggle even when my length hit the side of her face as I turned her into position. Holding on tight, I kissed her wet folds, and licked her entire opening. I found just the right spot and bathed her with attention. As soon as she got her bearings, she started in on me. I was amazed we were able to hold this position. But it was only a few moments before she bucked her hips and I had to let her down easy to avoid dropping her.

Gently I lowered her to the floor, and continued. Slowly and with careful attention I pleasured her like never before. I say that because later on she told me no one had done that for her before. Because of that I made it a point to do it often. Of course that statement gives hint to how this story really ends. But it seemed that me doing this was her weakness. One that she never knew she had. I would later wake in the morning to find her making breakfast, cleaning the kitchen and then mentioning several times how it gave her tears.

"I want you," I whispered as I sat up from the floor a moment.

"Any way, every way, any time, and for as long as you want sweetheart," she panted.

I had run up over the stairs to find some protection. But had not realized she had followed me right up there. I had come out of my bathroom only to turn around and see her lying on her back on my bed. I stopped at the edge of the bed and looked down at her. She touched one of her nipples gently as she softly licked a finger on her other hand. I had never in my life seen someone with such sensuality. Scooting over to the edge of the bed, she put her feet on the floor with her legs on each side of my body. Giving me my appendage the soft kisses she did earlier, she reached out and took the protection out of my hand. As she pulled away, she applied it with care, then scooted back on the bed again.

"All yours," Jan moaned as she gently rubbed between her legs.

I knew I had to take it easy for a while. Crawling onto the bed I pressed my weight onto her. She embraced me, and spread her legs as we kissed. Looking into her eyes, I slowly went home. I watched as her mouth opened got wider, and then smiled. I was very slow at first because I had noticed how tightly she had grabbed me. It was obvious that her experience had been limited. But as I kissed her medium sized breast I remembered her comment about working me hard. That would probably not happen this time. As I heard her soft and sensual moans, I felt so strongly that I was exactly where I needed to be. It was a strange sensation I was feeling. Where it had been just sex in all my encounters over the past several years, or even as I had felt drunk as hell one night, a major plowing, this was different. For Jan, we would make love. It was then that I felt her tighten, over and over, rhythmic and slow.