Coming To Claim You

Story Info
She wishes she could give you the first time you wanted....
1.2k words
4
14.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I wonder if, what if I had known about you before. What if I knew, when I was young, that you were what I needed. I think I would have come for you when I was 16. Just had my first sampling of real sex, but still a virgin. Short, wavy blond hair, very slender, about 96 pounds – small breasts. I would have left home to find you. You would have been what, 21? 22? In college or not? I would have looked for you; it's spring of '86. I may come upon you with your lover, perhaps on your bed. You have left your door unlocked. I know I am meant for you so I walk in. Seeing you and your lover on the bed I stop to watch. This is what I want to learn and I want you to teach me – be the first. Your woman is unaware I am there – you suddenly look up, there I am and you know. You know who I am, why I'm there, and you can't wait. As you look at me over your lover's head, you begin to slow down, take your time. You start to work her in a new way. She moans her approval but you still watch me.

I watch her…. I can see that she knows what you want, what you like. I would be her to know you so well! I try to learn the way she moves her hips, to grind against you, thrusting her breasts into your chest. Your hair hangs down around her face, and you take your eyes away from me to give her a long, deep kiss as you move inside her. I'm dizzy just from looking, but soon…it is more that you want. You move harder, rougher, making her gasp – as you drive into her you look up at me again, your sharp intake of breath and bright eyes make me realize that you are so close. You place your left hand next to her head and slide your right underneath her ass, you lift her abdomen up to you and thrust into her, groaning as you shoot into her, violently crashing against her as she cries out in sweet pleasure. And she loves it. And I envy her.

You lay her down and lean close and whisper to her – I cannot hear. She reaches for your hair, tangling her fingers while you lay with her, until finally she sleeps. You carefully get off the bed and approach me. I am sitting on a chair. Unashamed of your nakedness, your glistening cock, you hold out your hand. I take it and you lead me to the bathroom. You turn and lock the door from the inside. You turn on the water for a hot shower and step in, leaving me to my own decision. Wasting no time I undress and follow. You gaze at me; do you wonder who I am? Or are you so sure?

The water streams down your back, your hair clicked to you, you pull me under the water with you and slowly, you kiss me…your lips wet, warm, and so soft. I put my hands on your chest, such soft skin. I touch your throat, my mouth giving in to yours as I explore you. Your hands, one on the back of my head, cradling it while the other covers on of my aching breasts, squeezing, releasing. I can feel your urgency against my hip, hard, running up to my belly. I move from side to side to feel it move along me, press my weight into you, it. You finally break the kiss and reaching for the soap you begin to lather my arms, my shoulders – turning me around you soap my back and then your hands slide to the front of me. I'm slippery and you tease my breasts, my nipples, god…I've never been touched like this. You work your hands down my belly, my hipbones, there. Yes, you are washing me, slipping your fingers into my wetness, opening me to the water. I'm falling against you, I can't stand. You bring me under the water to rinse me and then you turn the water off. Sudden cold.

You open the curtain and reach for a towel – I'm hugged against you so you wrap us both in the towel, embracing me. You dry me, and then yourself. We step out of the tub and then you sit me on the edge of it. With your hands on my knees you spread them very wide and look up at me again. I'm amazed at what you are about to do. You put your thumbs on either side of my opening and then, oh my, I am exposed…. you please your mouth on me, so gentle, swirling wetness, you're kissing my lip0s with yours – I can't tell what is tongue, lips, teeth, breath.

Licking, yes, and you are sucking on me as though I were something so delicious, to be savored, and now your fingers…probing, stroking, getting rhythmic. I'm trying not to whimper. I need something to hold onto. I can't…oh god…. I lean back, my arms behind me, leaning onto the opposite edge of the tub, scooting myself forward to your beautiful mouth. I'm undulating. You are working me so slowly but I can't help it, can't hold back that burning and I know, soon, yes, now! I'm coming, god I'm going to come, I whisper, whimper to you, and you cruelly, tortuously, suck on my clit, holding me in place, I can't get away, and I come…try to pull back, so much, but you won't stop. I can't bear it, it is so good spasming on your finger twisting inside me as I contract on it. I'm dazed. You lift me off the tub and lay me on the bathmat.

Your cock is huge, filled with blood and seeping already. I know you know I am a virgin, and you place the head of your penis at the mouth of my swollen cunt, still pulsating with orgasm. I'm so swollen I don't know if you…. oh god…. you let a little bit slide in…. I'm panting, concentrating…you lean over me, hair in wet strands, dragging over my tits and when you kiss me, I taste my taste in your mouth. As your tongue enters my mouth you force yourself into me! So much! And you break through…. and I am yours yours yours. You gather me up to you and hold me so close as take me. Lifting me off of you and watching your thickness disappear into me I place my hand on my belly.

I should be able to feel you inside, there's so much of you inside me! I sink down onto you…all of you. I sob with the pain/pleasure of your entirety. You lay me back down and lift up my ass, just my shoulders and head on the mat, and then you plunge, sinking into me with every thrust until yes, you finally being to peak. And when you grit your teeth trying to be silent for her sake, I feel your power, you groan, look up and pull me to you once more and shoot….shoot deep into me, flooding me with hotness…it flows out of me around you and your heat makes me come again…clutching to you like the only precious thing in this world. Never pulling out of me, you lay me down and lay beside me…still joined front to front. I look into you feverish eyes…and tell you my name. And, already, I love you.