Coming to Grips Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers

Suzanne sat back down on the bed, this time with her shoulders against the headboard. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her racing thoughts. Between her dad and going out, she felt like her mind was going in too many directions. Suzanne focused and tried to take slow breaths to help get back a little control. After a minute or so, it started to work. Part of it was just how tired she was. Once the slow breathing pattern set in, it didn't take much for her to nod off.

It wasn't a deep sleep and while she didn't wake up when Colby first knocked on the door, the follow up banging jarred her instantly awake. Still she was a little groggy when she went to the door and opened that.

"Hey, none of that. We are off to have fun. You are not going to crash until I say you get to crash!" Colby told her. "See, I told you that you would look nice. Those jeans show how hot you can be, Suzanne!"

As Suzanne shook off her grogginess, she took a look at Colby. Unlike Suzanne, she had completely changed. Gone was the professional looking business suit; instead, she had on a short black and silver skirt and a white halter-top. The top must have had support wired into it because the back was cut low with no bra strap anywhere to be seen. A plunging neckline showed off her ample cleavage. Colby didn't seem quite as short since she was wearing three-inch heels rather than her mostly one-inch heel shoes for work, like the ones that Suzanne was still wearing.

"I thought you said we weren't trying to pick someone up? Colby, you will have every woman there panting after you," Suzanne said in shock. Her own body had pulsed as she looked at her sexy friend. "Yet another reason why there can never be anything between us. She is way out of my league," Suzanne thought.

"Well for one thing, I said you weren't," Colby told her with a wink that was far sexier since she had done some completely new and much darker makeup. "I never said I wasn't trying to." When Suzanne's jaw dropped a little, Colby laughed. "I'm just kidding. Still, no harm in looking my best. It's more fun that way."

"You look great! Way better than me!" Suzanne said. Even though she said it without meaning anything bad, it earned her a frown from Colby.

"Suzanne, you look great. You will get a lot of attention, probably more than me. I'm a little over the top with the femme look tonight. A lot of women will like you much more," she said. After a few seconds, she looked at Suzanne in the eyes and blushed just a little. "If you weren't my friend, I'd be one of them. I like them tall and leggy." She couldn't keep looking at Suzanne and finally forced herself to glance away. "I hope that doesn't seem too weird to say," Colby added.

Unable to keep from blushing too, Suzanne shook her head. "I still think you've got the look, but to each her own."

"Are you ready to go?" Colby asked.

"Maybe I should stay. I don't want to cramp your style," Suzanne said halfheartedly as she put her room card in her little travel wallet and slid it into her pants. She added her cell phone into the other back pocket, but she still held back.

"Shut up and let's go," Colby said and grabbed Suzanne by the hand and pulled her out the door.

It did not take them too long to get to the bar. While the name didn't give any indication of the client base, the people congregated outside definitely hinted at it. More than a few people had gone outside for a smoke and almost all of them were women. While there were all different types and shapes, even someone with less of a sense of it than Suzanne could tell that most of them were lesbians. Some of them glanced over at Suzanne and Colby as they got out of their cab. A couple of the more butch ones elbowed each other as they checked out Colby.

Once again, Suzanne felt her nervousness rise and questioned whether she really wanted to do this. Colby sensed it and took Suzanne's arm. "Suzanne, it's going to be fun. That is all this is, a bit of fun. I'll stick with you as long as you want me to." She started to walk up the steps and Suzanne was just pulled along.

After paying their cover charge and getting their hands stamped, they made their way inside. It was fairly packed and fairly loud. There was a female DJ playing some House music for the women out on the dance floor. It was a big mass of women and it wasn't always easy to see who was dancing with whom. Even off the dance floor, there were small clusters dancing together. It took Colby a little while to find a high little table where they could stand. They were not there long before a waitress came by and took their drink orders.

Once she had her drink, Suzanne sipped on it as she looked around the crowd. It was a completely different experience for her. She was familiar with the bar scene, though she did not do it a lot. That aspect of it did not seem that different, instead it was the feeling of freedom that came through. All of these women felt able to be with whomever they wanted. She watched as two women kissed with a total lack of self-consciousness. The only person who seemed to have any embarrassment about it was Suzanne. As their kiss ended, Suzanne hurriedly averted her eyes, rather than be caught staring.

Looking elsewhere, the women dancing caught her attention. That wasn't unusual. When she went out, she often saw that. It was the way that many of them were dancing together. There was a sensuality to it that was intense. Suzanne could see how the actions and reactions fed each other, building their excitement towards a peak. She couldn't help feeling reflections of the passion on display that caused shivers to run down her back. Once again, she had to rip her attention away as she witnessed what seemed like an intimate moment in full view of everyone.

As she looked away, Suzanne noticed Colby watching her instead of the crowd. She had a slightly amused smile on her face. Suzanne couldn't help the renewed blush that spread over her face. Colby's smile got a little bigger. She leaned forward so that Suzanne could hear her over the noise.

"It's a little overwhelming, isn't it?" Colby asked.

Suzanne shivered again. This time she had no doubt as to why. The feeling of Colby so close, and especially when she brushed Suzanne's hair away from her ear, was impossible to ignore. She hoped that she covered it up enough. Suzanne nodded. "It is. I've never seen anything like it." She pulled away just slightly so that Colby wasn't touching her. "It makes me nervous. I'm not sure I can act this way."

There was no more humor in Colby's smile. It was instead full of warmth and understanding. "You don't have to act any way you aren't comfortable with, Suzanne. I'm not suggesting anything else." She didn't seem to have any awareness of how she was affecting Suzanne. She patted Suzanne on the arm and left her hand there in a friendly way as she looked around.

Trying to ignore the feeling of Colby's fingers, Suzanne looked back at the couple who were grinding against each other. "Is it always like this?" Suzanne asked.

Chuckling, Colby shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. It might be like this here all the time. I heard it was a hot place, and it certainly is. Not all lesbian bars are like this. Back in Seattle there are bars that are just nice, somewhat quiet places to get a drink with friends where you won't feel judged. Some are more like this, and then of course there are all sorts in between."

As they talked, a pretty woman came up to them. Her brown hair was short in back while longer in front where the bangs swept to one side. It was an interesting blend of masculine and feminine and Suzanne liked the look. She had on a short leather skirt with pumps, and a black Nirvana t-shirt. She wasn't tall but she was still a lot taller than Colby. If Suzanne had to guess, she would have put her age at about the same as Colby but she could have been younger. It came as a complete surprise to Suzanne when the woman spoke to her. She had been sure that she was there for Colby.

"Hey. I'm Piper," the young woman said as she stopped at Suzanne's elbow. She stood between Colby and Suzanne but her attention was clearly on Suzanne. First Suzanne and then Colby introduced themselves. "I hope you don't mind me butting in."

When Suzanne seemed at a loss for words, Colby spoke up with a smile. "Not at all. We were just getting acclimatized." That finally got Piper to pay attention to Colby. Her eyes flicked all over Colby before looking at how Colby had withdrawn her hand from Suzanne's arm.

"Are you two together?" Piper asked. Once again, Suzanne found it hard to find the right words and Colby filled the gap.

"We are both in town on business for our company, but we aren't together," Colby said with emphasis on the last word.

Piper smiled and turned her attention back to Suzanne. "In that case, would you like to dance?"

Suzanne looked at Colby with just a hint of panic in her eyes. "Well, I don't want to abandon my friend," she started to say.

"Abandon away!" Colby said, as her grin got a little bigger. "I'll watch our table while you dance."

Suzanne tried to stare daggers at Colby but clearly she wasn't going to let Suzanne off the hook. With a little gulp, Suzanne nodded. "Sure, let's dance," she said with a little more confidence than she felt.

Grabbing Suzanne's hand, Piper pulled her away from the table and into the crowd. When Suzanne looked back, Colby was already hard to see through the mass of dancing women. A few steps later and she disappeared from view. Piper kept going until she found a small clear space and then turned to face Suzanne. She said something but it was much louder now and Suzanne couldn't hear her. She shook her head.

Piper smiled and moved close so that she could stand on her tiptoes and speak in Suzanne's ear. "I'm glad you said yes." Suzanne could smell Piper's skin as she touched Suzanne's body to steady herself.

"Me too," Suzanne said as she turned her head to speak into Piper's ear. She was slightly surprised to realize how true that was. Just like with Sandy, it was a nice revelation to be found desirable by someone that she found attractive.

Piper's body began to pick up the rhythm of the song that was playing. It had a steady sinuous beat and as she danced, Piper brushed up against Suzanne. Closing her eyes, Suzanne listened to the music and began to move her body too. Once she felt like she had the beat as well, she opened her eyes to look at Piper and tried to synchronize her dancing with Piper's. Neither one of them was deliberately rubbing against each other but as they danced, their bodies occasionally touched. Slowly the tempo of the song increased as did their touching. Suzanne found herself feeling very comfortable with letting go and allowing the music to lead her wherever it went.

Still, it surprised Suzanne when Piper put one hand on her shoulder and how it changed the feeling of the dance. Rather than their movement together almost seeming random, now it felt more deliberate. Piper's fingers closed and she held on, either pushing Suzanne away or pulling her close. Before the sexual element of their dance felt unintended; now she built the tension in a calculated way. Suzanne didn't mind, but it did bring back a sense of precariousness, unsure where it was leading but willing to let it play out. As the song started to get closer to a crescendo, Piper changed again so that when their bodies came together it was her mound pressing against Suzanne's leg while Suzanne pressed against Piper's belly. Gradually they pulled away less and less so that for the last twenty seconds of the song, the two women were grinding against each other.

Without any pause, the next song flowed out of the first, but Suzanne was barely aware of it. Piper was looking up into her face. Her hand had moved from Suzanne's shoulder to behind her neck and there was the slightest pressure as if Piper wanted her to lean in for a kiss. Even though Suzanne freely admitted that Piper excited her, she wasn't ready to kiss someone she had just met, not yet. The movement of her body adapted to the new song, which was less seductive and with a harder pulsating beat. As she danced, her body separated from Piper's and soon she felt the fingers slip away from the nape of her neck. This time, Suzanne was the one leading.

As she danced, Suzanne would spin around but always came back to face the other woman. After a few times, Piper began to do the same thing as soon as Suzanne finished a revolution. Trading off, the two women tried to put more movement into their dance, trying to outdo the other. Suzanne felt more daring each time. When the tempo to the music suddenly changed as Piper was in the middle of a turn, Suzanne stepped in behind her and put one arm around her waist. With a hand on Piper's belly, Suzanne pulled her close as she pressed herself into Piper's ass. Her other hand slid down Piper's arm before resting on her hand. Instantly Piper matched her dancing seamlessly and it looked as if they were moving perfectly synchronized

Suzanne felt Piper lean her head back against her shoulder with her cheek brushing against Suzanne's jaw and neck. Slipping her hand out, Piper reached behind Suzanne's head and into her hair. Suzanne felt little tingles of excitement everywhere she was touched. She ground harder against Piper's nice round ass. From the way Piper was rotating her hips, it was clear what she wanted. It had been so long since Suzanne had done something like that, and she was tempted to give it to Piper. She could still remember how happy she felt when she made Chloe cum. Still, she held off. She had loved Chloe, while this was an almost anonymous encounter in a club.

Piper turned her head and kissed Suzanne on the neck. "Please," she said loud enough for Suzanne to hear. "You have me so fucking excited."

Just then, the music changed again as that song ended and another began. Without thinking, Suzanne pulled back and released her. As she turned around, it was easy to see that she was breathing heavily and her eyes were alight with desire. There were little dewdrops of sweat on her upper lip. After a moment, a little doubt entered Piper's eyes although the lust there stayed.

"What is it?" Piper asked.

Even though Piper had spoken loudly, Suzanne couldn't hear her. She leaned close so that she could hear. She answered after Piper repeated herself. "Sorry, this is new to me. I'm not sure I'm ready for it. Believe me, I'm not trying to lead you on," she told her.

Piper gave her a smile and slid her hand back behind Suzanne's neck. She brushed her lips lightly against Suzanne's, before putting them right next to her ear. "It's okay. I moved too fast for you. It's just that you turned me on so much. I couldn't help myself."

With each word, Piper's lips grazed against Suzanne's ear. She couldn't tell if it was intentional but she admitted to herself it felt good. Her pussy twitched and she could feel her nipples hardening. Despite that, she forced herself to pull away gently, hoping that Piper wouldn't feel rejected. She wasn't sure if she could go any farther, but she didn't want to say no either.

"I should go back and check on my friend. I'm just tagging along; she is the one who really wanted to come here," Suzanne told her.

"Alright," Piper said. She held out her hand and smiled broadly when Suzanne took it. They pushed their way through the crowd back to the table. Sometimes the crowd would close back together before the other could make it through an opening, but after a moment it would open again and they would continue.

As they approached the table, Suzanne saw that Colby wasn't alone. There was a woman sitting at the table with Colby. Even though they were not touching, there was a familiarity between them that caused her to feel a little pang. "I'm not being reasonable," she thought. Still, she envied the other woman.

When they reached the table, the other woman looked away from Colby with a little start. Realizing this must be Colby's friend, she got up from Suzanne's chair. "Hi, I'm Hattie," she said to Suzanne and held out her hand. Suzanne had to let go of Piper's hand in order to shake it.

Hattie's grip was a strong one. Suzanne noticed that she was tall, although still a couple of inches shorter than she was. Her brown hair was cut relatively short, maybe an inch long. Suzanne guessed that she was probably in her mid-thirties. From an objective standpoint, Suzanne recognized she was attractive but just not her type.

"I'm Suzanne. This is Piper," she said before looking over at Colby. She just missed Colby looking away from having her eyes on Suzanne and Piper holding hands. Suzanne gave her a friendly smile. "I told Piper we needed to check on you. Guess I didn't need to worry about you being lonely," she said as she sat back down in the tall bar chair Hattie had just vacated.

Colby blushed a little. "Did you have fun dancing?" she asked, ignoring what Suzanne had just said.

This time Suzanne blushed. Piper had already moved so that she was standing right next to Suzanne. Her hand was resting on Suzanne's leg, right above the knee. "I did," Suzanne said. She wanted to say more but she felt inhibited by the other two women. It took her a long time to open up to anyone. "Talking to Colby, or even Sandy, is one thing; talking about it with someone I've danced two dances with, or just shook her hand, is something else," Suzanne thought.

Downing the last of her drink, Suzanne realized that between the drink and the dancing she needed to pee. "I'm sorry, Colby. I need to go to the women's restroom. I'll watch our stuff when I get back."

"No worries," Colby told her. "Hey do you want another drink? I'll flag down the waitress and order two more for us.

Hattie laughed. "Good luck getting a waitress now. They are swamped, and there aren't enough to start with. Why don't I go buy a round for all of us?" she offered. After a moment, Piper and Suzanne both nodded.

"You don't have to do that," Colby said, starting to protest.

"No, but I want to," Hattie said with a smile as she moved close and brushed against Colby.

That provoked a little laugh from Colby. "Okay, okay. Sure, that would be nice," she said.

Hattie asked everyone what they wanted, repeated it once and then turned towards the bar. At the same time, Suzanne headed over to where she thought the bathrooms were, leaving Piper and Colby by themselves. Piper noticed that rather than watching Hattie walk away, Colby turned her head to keep an eye on Suzanne. It wasn't until she disappeared into the crowd that Colby turned away. Piper was still looking at her and couldn't prevent a little flush of embarrassment from being caught watching her.

Piper leaned in close so Colby could hear. "Hey, I know you said you two weren't together, but I don't want to step in the middle of something. I'm not blind," she said in a friendly tone.

"No, no! It's not that at all. It's just I convinced her to come here and I worry," Colby said hurriedly. "I want to make sure she is okay with it all."

"Colby, I would believe you more if your eyes hadn't been fixed on her very nice ass," Piper said in that same friendly tone. "Look, maybe Suzanne is new to this, but you and I have been around the block. She is a good-looking woman. Obviously I see the attraction too." She patted Colby on the shoulder. "I'm trying to be the better person here," she added.

Looking into Piper's face, Colby thought about her words. She seemed like a nice person, and she certainly didn't have to bring this up. "It doesn't matter if I think she is attractive," she replied. "For one thing, we work together. It wouldn't be right, and she definitely would have an issue with that. For another, she is my friend and she has gone through some pretty bad shit. I want to help her, and me seducing her wouldn't help her." She got a hard edge in her eyes. "I'm looking out for her, Piper."

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,309 Followers
123456...8