Coming to Term: Conclusion

Story Info
This is what it all built up to.
5.1k words
4.29
20k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBP
JBP
5 Followers

He hadn't heard from her at all the next day. Actually he kind of enjoyed it; the peace and quite. The fight with her had taken a lot out of him. He was under a lot of stress at work and frankly she hadn't been very supportive. At this point he didn't really care if he heard from her again. He meant every word he said and no matter how good her pussy was it wasn't worth the kind of shit she had been giving him. He wondered where did all of that come from anyway? He had always been faithful to her. She was, up until the day before, the girl of his dreams, beautiful, young, sexy, and seemingly very in love with him. Maybe it really wasn't him after all, maybe something else was eating at her. Whatever... , it was her problem and he couldn't help her if she was throwing his stuff at him and yelling all the time. He ordered a pizza and went to bed.

He didn't sleep well that night though. The bed felt different without her. He missed the way she would lay her head across his chest with her arm around him. The way she would wake him sometimes in the middle of the night, her hand stroking his cock while her lips and tongue would lazily dance around the head of his dick, her soft blond hair on his stomach. He never had been able to figure her out, the kinky sex and all. What made her like that stuff? What made her that way? The thought about the first time he tied her up in his living room that Sunday afternoon. Then he remembered, how it all started because of a fight. He remembered how excited it made him, the control he had, the way she reacted so obediently and how after it all was said and done they found themselves in love with each other. He wondered why it made him so excited and why he couldn't answer that question himself. Maybe he should just go with, give in to what they both really wanted and not hold back.

He felt like a fool. Why hadn't he realized it before. He wasn't paying her the kind of attention she really needed. Someone once told him that when a woman starts being bitchy that is was a cry for help. Well, he thought, she cried for help and he didn't hear it. He rolled over and tried to sleep but he just couldn't get it off of his mind. All he could think of the next day was how foolish he had been not to see it. Maybe he had been paying too much attention to work and not enough to Gail,...at least not the kind she really wanted. Besides, it would give him the chance to make a few fantasies of his own come true as well.

As soon as he walked through the door the next day after work the phone rang.

"Do you ever want to see me again?" she snapped hatefully.

No longer angry he smiled and said jokingly, "I don't know, if I do I might have to kill you in self defense."

Disarmed by the tone of his voice, her tone changed, it became almost childlike,"Well... do you want me to come home?"

"I do if you will behave and treat me like like someone you want to spend the rest of you life with. But, if you think you can do what you did the other day,... then no, you can just stay at home and be your parents little girl," he said seriously.

"I'll be there in a little bit," she replied enthusiastically. "It is about a four hour drive." Then she hung up, not waiting for a reply.

He ate some supper, took a bath and went to bed not really knowing what to expect.

Sometime later, he heard the door open. It was dark in the house. He decided to pretend he was asleep. The last thing he felt like was getting into a fight.

She walked softly into the bedroom. He had his back to her. He seemed to be asleep. She laid her purse down and went to the bathroom to shower. Undressing, she examined herself in the full length mirror. She lifted up her breasts, holding them out and wondered if they were large enough. Tugging her nipples she could feel her clit tingle. Her nipples had always seemed to be wired to her clit. She remembered how James would tug at them when they first started seeing each other, the way he would feel her up, how she could feel herself tingle down there and the way her pussy lips moistened as he would roll her nipples between his fingers fascinated at how they would become erect. She looked at her pussy. It needed shaving. She hadn't kept it shaved as regularly lately. She had wished that he would shave it the way he did the first time. She even wished he would have noticed that it needed shaving and punish her for it. She stepped in the shower and began to lather her body. She cleaned herself meticulously, shaving away all her body hair except for the fine blonde hair of her head. She was glad he no longer seemed mad. She couldn't bare the thought of him with another woman, but neither could she bear the thought of being without him. She was just glad he they were back together again.

Wordlessly, she slipped into the bed beside him and snuggled up next to him like one spoon next to another. He could feel her moist skin next to his, as her arm reached around and began to rub his chest. He pretended to be asleep.

Her hand made circles around his chest and then began to travel lower over his abdomen and down toward his cock. Shyly she traced the length of it with her finger tips. She could feel it respond as it stiffened and lengthened. She could feel the heat of it in her fingers as she slowly wrapped them around it squeezing it, stroking it, milking it, until she felt the slick precum run down the head and to her fingers.

"Are you awake?" she asked.

He nodded yes.

She began to kiss his neck, still stroking his cock, "Roll on you back" she whispered.

As he rolled over she pushed the covers away exposing his body, naked, the moonlight illuminating the room through the window. She admired his dick. The way it looked and the way he used it on her. God, she thought, I love this man's dick. With that she lowered herself to it and took it in her mouth the way he was accustomed to.

He was glad to have her back in his bed, her mouth on his cock. He could tell she liked to suck his dick. Other women would say they liked to, make a big deal out of it, like they were really putting themselves out, maybe even let you cum in their mouth, but then they would jump up and go spit it out. They would constantly ask you if you liked it, like what they really meant was, would you just hurry up and cum. Not Gail. She savored his dick, she made love to it, taking her time, she would just stare at it while she would stroke it occasionally licking the head, sucking it in to her mouth letting her tongue work on it while her hand would squeeze it trying her best to get his milky cum to shoot into her mouth. Just like she was doing now.

"Damn, I love the way you do that...oooooh damn," he said as she hungrily pumped and sucked his dick dry."Please stop, I can't take anymore."

She looked up at him "Feel better?" she asked sheepishly.

"Yes."

"Don't move." she said jumping out of bed and running into the bathroom. "I'll give you a massage."

She returned with some lotion and straddled his waist. She rubbed some lotion in her hands and began to rub it onto his chest.

"Did you really mean what you said?"

"I said a lot of things what are you talking about."

"You know, about me belonging to you."

"Yes, I meant it." he said.

"Then why did you let me go?" she asked, her voice sounded hurt.

"I thought you hated me?" he said.

"What difference doe it make, what I said? My feelings were hurt. But what really hurt was the way you let me walk out like that." her voice sounded upset. "You could have stopped me, you could have treated me like I really belonged to you."

He was beginning to understand.

"You mean that you wanted me to force you to stay. How do you suppose that I would do that. Lincoln freed the slaves." he said trying to humor her. He could tell she was still upset.

She said nothing. She just spread her legs further apart and began to grind her pussy against his stomach slowly. He could feel her juices and her heat. She leaned forward, her hands rubbing his shoulders she was obviously getting very excited. Her hair fell over her face, obscuring it in shadow as she moved her pussy down further smearing her juices all over his cock, grinding herself against it. Now it was he who could see her illuminated by the moonlight from the bedroom window. He watched fascinated by her breasts hanging down swaying with her slow sexy movements and could see her nipples were hard and protruding. He watch her hips, how they moved back and forth in a fucking motion.Then he heard her voice from the shadow where her face was hidden.

"I could be your slave."

Instantly, he could feel his cock stirring. He felt the kind of excitement in the pit of his stomach that almost feels like sickness, but is different. The kind of excitement that makes it almost too difficult to even speak. His mind raced, his heart raced, he had been right, he hadn't been paying attention! But he would now. He took a deep breath and composed himself.

"You will be." was his answer. "Is my little bitch horny?"

"Uh, huh"

He pushed her off of him and got up. She rolled over on her back and spread her legs expecting him to fuck her.

"No darling, I am going to do what I should have done before I let you go the other day."

He took her by the wrist and pulled her out of bed and into the living room. Pulling a drapery cord loose he tied her wrist together and strung them up above her head, attaching the cord to a hook from which a planter once hung from the ceiling. He stretched her out tight, until she was on her tip toes trying to relieve the pain of the cord twisted around her wrists.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously. The reality of her fantasies was always scarier than the way she had imagined them.

"Shut up, bitch. Your bitching is what got you into this. Besides if you belong to me you are going to have to learn to behave. I thought I taught you better, but it looks like I was wrong." he scolded her walking naked back into the bedroom. Quickly he returned, holding a belt in his hand. She knew what that meant.

"Spin around, show me that ass, it belongs to me now," he commanded. She struggled as though she couldn't. Whap! He struck her across her tits. She gasped and then turned quickly around.

"I thought you could do better. It is amazing what a little motivation can do." he said grinning. "Now I am going to give you ten hard ones across the ass and I don't want any back talk. This is for the throwing out my photography. Hey that is a good idea! Let me get my camcorder." He quickly set up the camera on a tripod aiming it in such a way as take in the full length of her hanging by her wrists. "That's good." He felt between her legs, pushing two finger up inside her. "Just what I hoped I would find, wet pussy"

"Whack, Whack, Whack," she couldn't believe the pain!

"Oh my, I am learning to enjoy this. What a good idea you had, being my slave." he said smiling.

"Whap, Whap, Whap," tears began to flow as the belt wrapped around her ass and backs of her thighs.

"Are you learning your lesson, yet?"

"Yes" she sobbed.

"Good. Now... you will never do that again will you? You will never walk out of here. You will only wait for the punishment you deserve."

"Whap, Whap, Whap," the last three didn't hurt as much, she was becoming numb. He had only given her nine though. She thought, why has he stopped?

He let her down.

"Get on your knees"

She kneeled.

"Bend over and present yourself to me"

She leaned over, face down, ass high and legs parted. She knew how he liked to see her pussy presented this way.

"Whap!" he struck her hard right on the lips of her cunt. She gasped, it took her breath away, she couldn't believe he would hit her there. Nothing had ever stung so bad.

"That's ten. Now do you feel better? I know I do. You will never do what you did again," he said angrily.

Her wrists still tied he stood her up and led her to the bathroom and made her stand in front of the mirror. Her hair was in her face. He brushed it back tenderly. Then he took a warm cloth and wiped her tears away and then with some cool water washed the welts on her ass. Taking some lotion in hand, he then began to rub it into her skin starting at her neck and shoulders.

She wondered how he could have been so mean just moments ago and now seemed so tender. His hands felt good, as slick with lotion, they rubbed her. He rubbed her breast squeezing them, kneading them, like he owned them. He rubbed her legs and the insides of her thighs carefully and checked her hairless pussy to see if he had damaged it. Then he carefully rubbed around her clit the way he knew she liked. She gasped, but this time not in pain. His fingers opened her, entered her and spreading her juices between her lips did their magic. He watched her face in the mirror as she came for him, stand naked and bound in the bathroom. She felt like she really did belong to him now.

The next morning when she awoke, he had already left for work. Alone, naked in bed she stretched out. She felt something around her ankle. She threw off the covers and saw it. It was a chain. A dog's choker collar with a small lock holding it snug and it was attached to a longer chain. She pulled the longer chain to find that it was locked at the other end to the iron bed that she was sitting in. She got out of bed startled. There was about ten feet of chain, just enough to let her get to the bathroom and walk around the bedroom. He had chained her to the bed. He was serious she thought about all this slavery business. She looked around. There was a note on the dresser:

Gail,

you asked to be my slave and you shall have your wish. You will stay chained to my bed. Maybe it will remind you what your purpose is. Our little movie is in the VCR you can watch it if you like. You won't need any food today. I want you in a weakened state for tonight. You can get water in the bathroom. Have yourself clean and bathed for me tonight.

Love James

She sat on the bed and tried to let is sink in. It was scary and yet if felt sexy too, being kept like this, not having any control. Not knowing what he meant when he said he wanted her in a weakened state tonight. Then she remembered the movie and turned on the TV. She watched, half scared and half turned on. She couldn't believe what she was watching. Seeing herself strung up and stretched tight. Seen him lash her with his belt. She loved it. She could relive the pleasure with none of the pain. She felt a tingling between her legs. With nothing else to do she stayed in bed and thought about all that had happened. This was what she always wished for, but had never been able to find. The reality was different than the fantasy though. She could control what happened to her in her thoughts, but not in this real life. She wondered if she hadn't gone too far. She decided not to let it worry her but concentrate on pleasing James. Unable to do much of anything but, what James had directed her to do she decided that rest would be the best thing to do.

Later, at about dark, he arrived home. He walked into the bed room and found her lying on her back, asleep, naked under the sheets, the ankle still chained to the bed.

"Gail, wake up," he said.

She awoke, rubbed her eyes and sat up in the bed.

"I am going to put some shackles on your feet and unlock you from the bed. We'll be having some company pretty soon. But first, I want to try something on you."

It was a thick leather collar. It had a heavy strap that extended down the back with two smaller leather cuffs. She quickly figured out how it would work. He buckled the collar around her neck and cuffed her wrists behind her.

"Good, that looks nice the way it makes you stand up straight, holding your head up and shoulders back. Good posture is important don't you think?"

"What did you say about company?" she asked.

"Never mind, they will be here any moment."

"What?" she snapped back.

"Shut up, I hear the door bell."

He took her by the arm and brought her into the living room as she was naked, collared, cuffed, and shackled. He left her standing in the middle of the room and went to answer the door.

"Hello Linda, good to see you."

It was a slim tall blond woman. Mid to late thirties she would guess. Even taller than James's five foot ten. Her hair was pulled back into a bun, she was wearing a raincoat, carrying a bag, and wore the tallest black heels she had ever seen. She was horrified that James would allow her to been seen by this woman like this. How did he know her? Who was she? Why was was she here. She began to panic. She wanted to hide but couldn't.

"Don't worry Gail. Don't be jealous of Linda, she doesn't even like men." he said smiling.

"Oh my, she is lovely James, I am jealous, I wish I could find someone like her!" Linda said with a grin.

"What are you doing here," Gail asked angrily.

Linda walked over to her and took her by her hair. "She has a smart mouth doesn't she?"

"Gail, Linda is going to do something for me, something that has to be done if you are going to be completely mine. In return, I have consented to let her have you for the evening."

"What! are you crazy?" she snapped back.

Linda just shook her head by her hair. She was startled by the woman's power.

"Don't worry James, I'll take over from her."

"Have fun Linda. I'll check on ya'll later.

Linda led Gail down the hall and into their bedroom by her arms. Gail struggled not to stumble trying to keep up with the long strides this woman was taking. Once in the bedroom she flung Gail onto the bed landing on her back. Linda stood back, set her bag down and took off her raincoat. She was nude underneath. Gail was shocked at what she saw. Linda's nipples were pierced. Her breasts as well as her nipples were larger than Gail's and the rings in them were heavy gold almost the size of a wedding band. She was tattoed. A large snake was tattooed with its tale curling around one breast and it's body going down across her stomach to her own shaved pussy. It's forked tongue stopping at the point where her cunt lips began. Her pussy horrified her. She had a large ring much the same as in her nipples in each of her lips and a silver colored barbell piercing the hood of her clit. Her clit was large, the size of a pencil eraser. She could see it protruding threateningly, signaling her excitement. Her labia were large red and hung down lewdly. She noticed the camcorder in the corner on the tripod. Panic over took her and she began to struggle.

"Calm down darling, we are going to have some fun, just relax."

With that she climbed astride Gail and took her by her hair again, turning her head towards just inches from her own pussy. "Take a good look darling. I am going to give you one of these," she said as she pointed to the silver knobbed jewelry in her pussy. Then she leaned over to give Gail a closeup of her nipple. "And one of these too."

Letting go of her hair she raised up and reached behind her, feeling Gail's pussy. Gail began to buck, but the woman was much larger and stronger than Gail and with her hands cuffed behind her and her ankles shackled it was no use. She could feel the woman's long fingers finding their way into the folds of her pussy, entering her, fucking her. Then she felt another finger expertly working on her clit. Her body was betraying her. She looked up at Linda and saw her smile wickedly, knowing that her wetness was giving away her arousal.

"That's better now, isn't it. I think we both know how you are don't we? I have turned a dozen little sluts like you around." she said slowly finger fucking Gail. "Now it time for you learn how to return the favor." She took one of her hands and spread the outer lips of her cunt apart leaving the inner lips hanging down and glistening with her juices. Her clit could be seen protruding red and slick. "Now lick my clit darling, be a good girl."

JBP
JBP
5 Followers
12