Coming to Term: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail turned her head away. The woman took her by her hair turned her head back around and lowered her wet cunt onto Gail's face smearing her juices all over her mouth and nose. Gail could smell her, and she tried to turn her away but the woman had her head locked between her thighs and was practically smothering her.

"It is no use struggling darling I'll make you lick me one way or the other."

Gail opened her mouth to try and scream but the woman just pushed her pussy into it. Gail could taste her now. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. How could James allow this?

"I said lick it bitch." her voice angry now. Then she moved back and slapped her. "I said lick it. James will be very disappointed if you don't please me. We have a deal and you don't want him to be disappointed again do you?"

She calmed some and then slowly she let her tongue find her way into the tall woman's pussy. It tasted salty. The more she licked the faster her other hand would work her pussy. Her own clit was tingling and she could feel the beginnings of a orgasm stirring inside her. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. She felt turned on and ashamed. She couldn't believe a woman she had never met was turning her on like this. She had never felt another woman's finger in her pussy and certainly never tasted the sex of another woman, and yet, to her shame she had to admit that she was excited by the powerful, confident, and sexy woman. Linda stopped fingering Gail's pussy and now took hold of her head with both hands, humping her face. Gail struggled to keep up licking her pussy, then she decided to suck her clit into her mouth the way she would have sucked a little dick.

"Oh God... damn you, you little slut you better not stop!" Linda growled hoarsely.

Gail could feel the woman's spasms as she came on her face. Smearing her wet, swollen pussy lips all over her. She wished the woman would finish what she started when she was fingering Gail's clit. Her own clit was still quite swollen, and as ashamed as she was to admit it, she was still very excited herself.

"That was pretty good for the first time." Linda smiled. "Now turn over and get up on your knees and bend over. I need to take a look at you."

"What are you talking about?"

"We're not done yet."

And then Gail remembered what she said about giving her rings too. "No, I don't want that. You aren't going to do that to me."

"Shut up darling. I have them and I like them, you will to. Besides, you don't have any choice. You gave that up when you became Jame's slave didn't you?"

Embarrassed that someone else would know something so secret, Gail hung her head and said, "Uh huh."

"Now do as I said, I can see those welts on your ass. You don't want me to give you some more?"

Fully realizing the circumstances, Gail obediently did as she was told.

"That's nice, James said you had a great ass. Mine use to look that good when I was your age. I think it still looks pretty good." she said with a smile.

On her knees and bent over on the bed she could see in the dresser mirror that Linda was behind her reaching into her bag. She pulled out a rubber squeeze bulb that had a enema nozzle on the end of it. Her eys widdened and then she saw her get out something that looked like a bridle and bit. It even had reins.

"I need to put this on you. Now open your mouth... Good girl."

Gail tasted the rubber bit between her teeth and wondered just how kinky this woman really was. Next she could feel Linda grab one of the cheeks of her ass and spread it open. Before she knew it she could feel the nozzle enter her asshole and she bit down on the bit and grunted. She could feel something warm and slick as Linda worked the nozzle back and forth.

"Don't worry, I gave you something to calm you down and make things easier for you. That is why you couldn't have anything to eat today."

With that, she saw Linda slip on a leather harness that held a large black dildo. She glanced over to the camera to make sure it could take the whole scene in.

"This is a special request of James... something he said he always wanted to see."

She wanted to yell no, but the bit muffled her sounds. She felt her self weakening, getting dizzy, she started to raise up and turn around, but Linda snatched her head back by the reins and held them in her teeth. Then she grabbed her by her hips lining up the dildo with her asshole and pushed. Gail could not believe what she saw in the mirror. This powerful older woman was fucking her in the ass and had her bridled and gagged like a horse. The shame of it all strangely was making her excited. She could feel it in the pit of her stomach. She was sure her pussy was dripping. The woman pulled hard on the reins, raising Gail up, and reach around to grab one of her nipples and pulled hard. Gail was feeling weaker and was now powerless to resist. The woman could do whatever she wanted to her. She was feeling as though she had been drugged and felt herself slipping away....

It was daylight when she awoke. She felt groggy, her body was numb and she was disoriented, not even sure where she was. She wondered if all that had happened had been a dream. She shook her ankle. She felt the chain around it as before. She raised up an looked at herself in the mirror.... In her left nipple was gold ring. At first she was horrified. Then she remembered what Linda had told her and she opened her legs. There it was another ring in the hood of her clitoris. She felt of it. It was tender and a little sore. She must have done something to numb it she thought.

"Good morning darling,"James said walking into the bedroom. He sat down on the bed. "How are you?"

Gail was glad to see him, but ashamed. She hugged him so he could not see her face. "Why did you let her do that?" she asked, her voice upset.

"To teach you a lesson. You thought I had been with other women so I thought is best that you be with one... and I have it all on film. You should see it sometime. You really seemed to be having a good time. I never new you had those tendencies," he smiled. "Seriously, you have a problem with your temper and you needed to be humiliated and made to understand just who is in control here. You should be more careful of what you accuse me of. You might find yourself guilty of the very offense!

"I don't, have those tendencies" she snapped back at him.

"Oh, I am sure there are things you don't remember... don't worry though, I have it all on tape,

"Did you know that you lick pussy almost as well as you suck cock?"

It must have been something she didn't remember, she thought. It must have been something in that enema bulb that made her do it. Embarrassed she hung her head.

"Don't worry darling, you belong to me," James said holding one of the rings in her sore left nipple, "and I am going to teach you and train you to be a good little wife. I think you know that now." He stood up and removed his robe and reclined on the bed. His dick hung down between his legs, long but not yet erect. "Now show me how much you love me."

Obediently, Gail knelt over him and took his dick in hand and lowered her lips to it.

12