Coming to Terms: Swept Away

Story Info
Couple learns to live their roles.
1.3k words
4.23
22.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBP
JBP
5 Followers

"Damn, you look good like that" he said.

She smiled to herself. She knew from the tone of his voice that he was excited by looking at her. It made her feel good to please him this way. It was something very intimate, being like this. This was so unladylike, so vulgar, so lewd, being tied like this and presenting herself in such a slutty manner. It felt good, ironically, it made her feel free to be like this and at the same time knowing she was a pleasure to her lover. It made her want to do whatever he demanded of her no matter how improper, how forbidden, yes even how painful, or otherwise humiliating. She knew that pleasing him in this way just made him closer to her, she knew that what he was doing was new for him and that he was revealing as much of himself to her.

"Gail, you have to know something. You know that I love you, but I am going to do things you might not understand, at least not in the traditional sort of way. I am going to make you do things that others might call perverted or strange, but you have to understand that you belong to me, I am going to take care of you no matter what. But, if you belong to me, you have to understand you must always obey me, you must learn what pleases me. I will teach you. Do you understand?"

Her head on the mattress, she nodded yes.

"Good, but if you disobey me, you will be punished. I think you understand that now don't you?" he added.

She was wordless.

"Gail, you have no idea how excited you make me, you have no idea how much I enjoyed what I did to you a while ago, but right now I need to let you know a few things. First, you are to keep your pussy shaved."

"What?" she exclaimed.

"You heard me. That is the way I want it kept," he snapped back

"Noooo. I don't want to," she whined.

"Obviously, you weren't paying attention or you didn't mean what you said a while ago." he replied. He reached in the closet and pulled out a belt and doubled it up in his hand. He let it hang in the crack of her ass and slide up and down over her pussy. Then he swung back and let it smack her across her ass hard.

"Okay, okay," she pleaded.

"Sorry darling, but it is too late. I won't stand for anymore of that stubbornness of yours. Besides, I kind of get off seeing you squirm like this." He leaned over closer to her ear, "You have no idea how much I like whipping you ass like this, so you better not give me anymore reasons." he whispered and with that struck her ten more times until welts rose on her cheeks.

She began to sob. It had hurt more than she expected. Tears were welling up in her eyes.

"Darling you know you brought it on yourself. Now, are you going to do as I say? I can promise you it will be much better for you if you are obedient, but I must say that that was fun and I will probably do it some more just to amuse myself." he told her while fingering her clit and pussy.

"Yes," she sobbed. His hands were doing their magic on her and found herself squirming for a different reason now. She felt embarrassed, ashamed for talking back, but even more embarrassed by how easily he could now control her and she found that arousing.

Without saying anything he left the room and after some time returned. The room had been dark and she couldn't see what he had in his hands. Then he turned on a lamp and shined it at her upturned ass.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Be quiet" he snapped back.

She knew from his tone of voice not to speak. She had learned that much after the last whipping. Then she felt something running down the crack of her ass and over her pussy lips. She then felt his hands spreading it, it felt slick between her legs. It actually felt good, but she could tell he was more interested in spreading it evenly and not in making her feel good. Then she heard the sound of shaving cream coming from a can. Oh god, she thought, he's not going to shave me now is he? Then she felt him applying it to her pubic hair. Fear overtook her but she kept quiet. She no longer knew if she was aroused or just scared. She felt scared, but her clit was tingling and she felt the pangs of intense arousal in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't believe she was allowing him to do this... but then she didn't really have a choice. She could feel her will slipping away, she would have to trust him now.

"What a mess. You sure are hairy for a blonde. Don't worry though I will have you smooth as a little girl in no time." he said. He took the razor in one hand and spread the cheeks of her ass apart with the other and slowly began to remove her hair.

It felt humiliating, but like before she felt a kind of closeness from being this way. To have him do this to her created a kind of intimacy and acceptance that made her feel cared for. There was something about him and the way he did things that made her feel loved, not like others in her past that just used her and cast her aside. It was really all she wanted, to be loved and have the chance to make someone happy. He could be harsh if he needed to but he could be gentle and caring as well.

"Yeah baby, now that looks good," he smiled. "You have a beautiful pussy. Did you know that? Now listen to me." he said in a more serious voice now. "You are going to keep yourself this way. Every time you shave your legs just keep on shaving up between your legs and around those pussy lips. Do you understand? No hair allowed below the waste."

"Okay," she said shyly.

"Good"

He wasted no time now. The sight of her made him want to fuck her. He got on the bed behind her and taking his hard cock in his hand let it tease her pussy. Her pussy lips were hot, soft, and swollen, wet and shiny as he parted her with the head of his cock. She wanted him to thrust it in her and she tried to move back against him but could not in her position. Then he took hold of her hips and shot the full length of his shaft into her as she felt his balls slap against her clit. She loved his cock, it was long and thick, especially at the base. He had been the first man to ever make her cum by just fucking her. It was as though his body fit hers perfectly. Bent over the way she was his cock was going deep inside her. She could feel his weight bang into her ass with every thrust. God, she loved to be used like this. Then she felt him grab a handful of her hair. He pulled her head back.

"Fuck yes, you are such a bitch sometimes but you are one hot bitch... and best of all you are my bitch aren't you?" he breathed full of passion and lust.

She didn't speak. She just savored being like this, knowing how much it please him. Then it happened. He grabbed her hips hard! and shot his hot seed deep inside her.

"Damn, you make me feel so good," then he relaxed and slid his dick from her now sore pussy.

End of Part Three

JBP
JBP
5 Followers