Coming Together

Story Info
She strives to please her sir.
3.4k words
4.22
15.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come to me,” I told her over the phone. It wasn’t a request, or something simply said, it was a command. I knew she was sitting on the other end of the connection twisting her chestnut brown hair in her fingers, slowly pulling the soft curls taunt nervously.

“You know I can’t sir,” she whimpered, “I’m still married, I take that seriously sir, and besides you cannot want me more than what we have shared online and over the phone.” She thought about this as she said it, she didn’t believe her words herself and knew that he wouldn’t either.

“I’m telling you, commanding you to visit your aunt and come to me my slut!”

“No, I can’t sir, please just stop this,” crying slowly as she spoke.

“It’s already taken care of your flight leaves next Friday, no excuses be on the plane, call your aunt tell her you have to come to the area and thought you’d visit. Tell that man of yours that you are just going to visit your aunt and see a girlfriend from college in DC and get on that fucking plane.”

I paused to see how she would respond, I knew that she was wrestling with her own personal demons on this but did not care, my lust, my need, my hunger for her had taken over. I had to feel the softness of her skin, the strength of her lips pulling at my cock as she so claimed she wanted to do. I needed to feel the wet liquid heat seeping from between her legs and covering my fingers when I would slide my digits inside her open pussy. I had to feel the way her ass would grip my cock the first time I would sodomize her. I had to be able to spank her, and tease her nipples with my teeth, to break her down and make her whimper beneath me and to finally take her and make love to her and cum inside her once and for all.

“Sir, I will think on this, perhaps I will make it but as I said I can make no promises,” she fearfully whispered.

We struggled the remainder of the week and the days leading up to the flight whether she would come to me or not. She was vehemently refusing but also had moments of breakdown stating that’s all that she wanted to do, see me. When the day finally came she was online that morning, I knew exactly when she would have to leave the house to make it to the airport and on time for her flight. I watched as the minutes ticked by and she still had avoided my questions about if she were prepared to come or not. Finally with a fifteen minute window of opportunity left she told me she had a meeting in the office and would be out the rest of the day but she would be online or give me a call later that night.

I must admit, I was irate at that moment. I didn’t think rationally, nor did I for a few hours later. That was until I realized she may just be planning on showing up at her aunts and calling me, telling me she was ready to be picked up. I waited, impatiently, trying to write, cleaning up the house, playing games on the computer, everything I could think of. It had only been four hours and I was ready to unleash my pent up frustrations on something, anything at that point.

Around 7:30 p.m. that night the phone rang, “Sir, I’m so close to you right now, do you really want to see me, your little slut?” she asked with that telltale nervous giggle and sultry voice.

“I would see you if you were near, just how close are you my pet?”

“Look out your front door and see sir.”

At that moment the doorbell rang and I almost jumped out of my skin if that were possible. I had always been the hunter and dominant one with this young lady. I opened the front door and was greeted by one of the most gorgeous creatures to ever walk the face of the earth. (In my opinion at least). Not a word was spoken she just walked past me with bags in hand and threw them in the foyer at the bottom of the stairs and turned to face me. She pushed the door closed and leaned forward. One kiss and I knew that I had been right about her all along. Her mouth tasted sweet, like cherry’s and her body yielded to my touch at once. She was shivering, whether it was due to the cold outside or simply her own nervousness or fear I couldn’t determine, I suspected a bit of both.

I took her hand and lead her up the stairs to the living room. Once there I pulled her coat off and threw it on the floor. Fuck politeness I thought, I knew this person inside and out even if it had only been over the phone and via the internet. I would worry later, the only thing I needed now was do something I had thought about for so long.

The girls mind was racing, she wanted to talk to him before he dominated her as they had talked about but she also wanted to forgo the pleasantries and please him and have him fuck her and use her as she had masturbated thinking about so many times. Even earlier today on the plane she had been forced to touch herself to relieve some of the giddy anticipation inside her body. She knew he would know soon enough that she was sans panties or bra as he had instructed. She didn’t care about the formalities, she was his already and prepared for him to take her.

I grabbed her hips and pushed her towards my big comfy chair. Sitting down I pulled her over my lap and lifted the back of her skirt. Pausing I stood her back up and told her to strip for me. I flipped on the stereo and told her to do it to the music.

God, she thought, as the music came on, he knows what this does to me and that I will do whatever he asks. I’m already so wet from anticipation why can’t he just take me now. Oh well, this will make it much better when he finally does.

I sat back and watched as she slowly stripped off her blouse, revealing those large breasts, her tummy had that slight bulge, and a slight scar from a surgery she had the previous year. She tried to cover herself up but I stopped her. I leaned forward and kissed the scar and her stomach, showing her that her imperfections made her more real and beautiful to me. They couldn’t be airbrushed in person as so many women did online, they were real and a part of her. I gave her a nudge and told her to get back to what I had commanded.

Her fingers slipped into the elastic band of her skirt and she pushed them down to her ankles before straightening up. I was nearly breathless as she stood up and faced me. She had taken it upon herself to put on thigh high stockings and a matching garter belt. She knew this was a fetish of mine, my little slut had paid attention those nights we had spoken, I thought.

It was so seductive, that moment she looked into my eyes and breathlessly asked, “Where and how do you want me sir, or should I say Master?”

I grabbed her wrists and pulled her over my lap, as I did she reached beneath her and tugged my pants down as much as she could, lifting up as I allowed she pulled and pushed the pants to the my ankles as I sat back down her little hand found my cock for the first time. She moaned as she gave it a hard stroke up and down and then wedged it between her cunt lips and rested the head right on the little swollen bud of pleasure between her legs.

I raised my hand and spoke in a deep voice, “You know why I have to discipline you now don’t you?”

“Yes, sir, but I don’t care just spank me please, I have thought of nothing else since I woke up this morning.”

She waited in anticipation as I raised my hand and then brought it down hard cupping one cheek as I left a big red handprint on her ass. “Count bitch,” I told her. I swatted her other cheek and then switched hitting just a little higher than before on each side. Then I slid my hand over and caressed her soft warm globes before spanking her again, lower this time, right beneath the first swat marks. I worked my hand up and down over her ass repeatedly. Making sure no inch went untouched. That no spot on her ass wouldn’t be stinging for the rest of the night.

Through this whole process she had been wiggling on the tip of my cock, grinding her clit against it relentlessly and every few rotations her hand would dip down to hold my cock and keep it in place as she slid her wet slit and open cunt down over just the tip before resting her clit back on the tip again. It was driving me insane and I wanted to feel her depths as no man had before. I needed to claim her body and mind as my own. She would fully submit in the flesh and verbally before the night had ended.


I pushed her off my lap and she looked up at me from the floor with a sly smile on her lips. Dropping her head she knelt and then crawled back to the chair, her hand came up to my hips and she forced my legs open and then looking up again lowered her mouth to my cock with a look of what can only be described as pure lust in her eyes.

I had to feel it then, she thought, as her lips slid over the head of this man’s large cock she knew that in a few moments he would be warming her belly with his cum. That or he would be spraying her face or filling her pussy, god she didn’t care where he came the first, second, fuck, anytime, as long as he was going to keep fucking her and cumming with her for the next few days.

She slowly lapped at the head as she pulled his cock down and aimed it right at her mouth. She wanted to devour him as long as he would let her and she planned on teasing him as he had her so many times on the phone. She licked up and down the shaft and then coming to the base cupped his balls in one hand and ran her tongue over the cum filled sack. Sucking gently she pulled each nut into her mouth and ran her tongue over them, she loved the mild salty, sweaty taste that resided there but she also needed to taste his cum that was within these swollen orbs. Her mouth quickly traveled back to the tip of his cock which was leaking precum at a steady rate. She closed her lips over just the helmet of his prick and sucked gently and then slowly harder, urging the fluid to leak more rapidly. Then without a bit of warning she dropped her mouth down the base of his cock and sucked every inch of him into her mouth and the tip pressed into her throat. Despite the urge to gag, she knew she was pleasing him and swallowed hard. Suppressing that reflex and milking his shaft as he took her head in his hands.

I had never felt a woman so intent on giving me the best blowjob of my life before, she wasn’t doing this because I forced her or asked her to. This was what my little sweet slut wanted to do on her own, she wanted to please me but also I knew she loved having a hard cock and creamy cum in her mouth. I was willing to let her do this without fucking her first. She would be here for a few days so I had plenty of time to do the things to her body I wished.

Slowly I worked my lips over his cock until the head was pushed into my throat. I had to feel his cock exploding I thought as I started bobbing all the way to the head and back to the base of his shaft over and over. God he tasted delicious. I had never thought a cock had a real taste to it except the taste of flesh but now I realized as I was taking every inch of his large penis into my mouth and throat that his flesh was sweet and the drops of fluid that dripped from the tip were equally as sweet reminiscent of chocolate. I’d have to ask him about that later, but for now I needed to feel that explosion in my mouth. I wanted to have a mouthful of his cum, had to have it not just wanted. As I worked up and down and his hands held my head still I knew he was going to cum as he thrust his hips forward and pushed his cock deep into my throat. And then he moaned and it happened, I swallowed the first few shots and then pulled back and caught a mouthful of cum.

“My god you can suck cock you hot little slut,” I moaned as I shot my load in her mouth and down her gullet. My body was shaking, I was sweating and damn if I wasn’t nearly sated from her blowjob alone.

She smiled as she pulled off of his cock and ran a finger around her lips to make sure she hadn’t missed a drop. “Mmm,” she purred, as she licked her lips, “you tasted better than I had even hoped for.”

I looked down and noticed that my cock had still not even slightly gone soft. I pushed her over on her back as I left the chair and pushed her legs open wide. Right there on the carpet without so much as having put a finger in her wet pussy I forced the tip of my cock into the open hole. I looked into her eyes, and only once did I see the fear.

“Please sir, I’m not sure if I can do this yet, I sucked you off can’t we wait a little while to get into this part?” she pleaded.

“Fuck no, you’re my slut and I am going to remind you of this,” I barked out as I thrust forward and rammed my cock deep inside her bumping her cervix as I penetrated her to the final depth she had to take me in. She moaned at once and her hips started rocking and she began to shiver. Apparently she was finding out that a cock hitting her as deep as I had was a little painful and yet she was getting off on it having mini-orgasms each time I thrust inside again.

“All I want you to do is fuck me sir, no, I mean I can’t do this, get off please let’s try and find something else to please you, I can’t do this it’s cheating, sucking you off isn’t according to the former president,” she teased with a smile on her face the whole time.

No matter what she was saying with her mouth her body language was saying something else. Her nails raked down my back and her legs were wrapped around my waist and her heels were pressed against my ass pushing and pulling me into her deep over and over again. I lifted up and tilted my head to capture a nipple in my lips and then bit down with my teeth to her delighted squeals.

As I tugged her nipple with my teeth I ran my tongue and it’s piercing over the tip of her erect bud. Her coos and shivers told me how much she was enjoying it. I switched to tug the other nipple with my teeth in the same manner and finally I grabbed both legs and lifted them high in the air. I slowly leaned them to the side so I could fuck her tight cunt and see her ass at the same time. I rubbed a finger over her clit and pushed it along her slit as my cock moved in and out of her slow and deeply. I felt the moisture cover my finger from her juices and slid my hand over the globe of her ass and then between the cheeks. Pushing a bit harder than she had expected my finger slipped right past her tight asshole and into her. She bit her lip and moaned as I worked my cock and finger inside her body in unison. Her hands were rubbing her own nipples and up and down her body to my chest, she couldn’t keep her hands still.

My goodness, the girl thought as his finger pushed into her asshole, I can’t believe I am this open to him already. But then again she knew that she could open up and do anything with him. He knew her, with a word from him her pussy would always get wet, something about the way he carried himself and his no nonsense attitude turned her on more deeply than anything she had ever experienced. She was giving herself to this man to see just how deeply she could be turned on and what he would do to give them both pleasure she would never forget.

I took my time slowly penetrating her depths in both holes smiling wicked and with content on my face as I felt her tight little pussy clamp around my cock as she quivered in pleasure. It wasn’t long before she was begging me to cum and fill her with the seed she had thought and craved for so long. I pushed her the rest of the way over and then up onto her hands and knees, my cock and fingers never leaving either orifice as I picked up the rhythm of our coupling.

“Cum sir,” she begged as she tossed her hair aside and looked back at me.

Knowing just what she liked from our nights on the phone and internet exchanges, I gave her pretty little face a light slap and told her, “I’ll cum when I’m ready slut.” The change in her was visible, she quickly retreated into herself, but in a pleasant way, it turned her on even more and I felt her insides clamp around my cock as she came hard from this light slap. I wrapped my one free hand around her throat as I leaned over her and slammed my cock in to the hilt and gave a squeeze, enough to begin cutting of her airflow and force her to face her own kinks all at once. She pushed her red, hot ass back at me and reached beneath herself to fondle my balls and rub her clit. Pushing faster into her I knew I was going to cum, this was taking me over the edge having my slut here in the flesh instead of on the phone.

As the first spurts let loose I thrust harder wanting to force my cum deep inside her. The sexpot quickly began her moan and spasms within her pussy again and as I continued to cum she crested that peak with me. As I felt the last of my orgasm shoot inside her, I slowly withdrew and ordered her to turn around.

“What would you have me do now sir,” she asked struggling to regain her breath.

“Clean my cock and then I have a special surprise for you my pet.”

She bowed her head and looked up from beneath those feathered bangs of hers and slowly moved in towards my cock with her lips opening each inch closer to me she came. She didn’t hesitate to lick our mixed fluids from my cock and actually seemed to enjoy it. I did have a surprise for her but I’ll save that for another time.

Please leave feedback and tell me what you thought of my first writing effort. Thank you, Chase.