Coming Together

Story Info
Old college buddies with pent up sexual frustrations.
2.3k words
4.08
30.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keri and Jay were old college buddies. She was a cheerleader and he was the quarterback for the football team. There was always good chemistry there, but neither Keri or Jay were brave enough to give it a shot. On graduation day they shared a glass of champagne with their other classmates, hugged, and bid each a fare-well, never expecting to see each other again.

But fate is a funny thing...

Keri's husband was deployed so she spent a lot of time up late at night, mostly wondering if he was okay. She loved Mark and they had a baby together almost a year ago. Their marriage was happy even if he was absent longer than he was stationed home. When Mark would come in from being gone, Keri had so much sexual frustration she would utterly rape him before he could even say hello to her. But that was the problem, she was always initiating and always waiting...

Keri was surfing the internet late at night, after she'd gotten the baby to sleep when her IM messenger screen popped up.

"You have a message from JayLA30, would you accept this message? Yes or No." Keri wrinkled her nose.. "Great, some cybersex weirdo again." She promptly hit "no" and continued surfing the web. A few minutes past and the message appeared again. She hesitated for a moment before clicking the 'yes' button.

"JayLA30: Is this Keri? Keri Montgomery, from Tennessee State University?" Keri stared blankly at the screen, first confusion and then excitement when she finally made the connection with the screen name. "Oh my god!" She said out loud and her fingers began tapping at the keyboard.

"Yes, this is her. Jay? Oh my god! I can't believe it's you. How the hell are ya?!" she said in response.

Keri and Jay corresponded over the internet for about a month before he asked to call her. Absolutely, she thought. Jay would call her at all hours of the night on some nights and they would talk about everything about how their lives are now and about how their lives were before. Sometimes it would even get a little hot and heavy.

Jay's voice would send Keri into mad fits of ecstasy sometimes. He knew what she liked sexually and he would elaborate in fine detail how he would peel back the lips of her engorged cunt and delicately lick her clit up and down, like a cat lapping at milk. Keri would moan in Jay's ear with torrid verbiage, encouraging him to keep going on the other end of the line. Jay would then coach Keri right into orgasm with his naughty words.

It became an every night ordeal. He would call her and she would make herself moan for him. Sometimes she would explain to him what she was doing to herself that made her sound so hot and sexy.

"I'm sliding 8 inches of hard cock in and out of my tight, dripping wet pussy. And I'm" (She would pause to moan for emphasis) "And I'm thinking about it being your cock...throbbing in my hot little cunt. God, Jay...I want to feel your cock throb inside of me while you fuck my pussy nice and slow, teasing me with it." Most times that would send Jay over the edge to an orgasm. He wanted to fuck her hot little pussy so bad he didn't know what to do with himself.

She drove him crazy with desire. He liked her in fantasy, but he honestly wanted this woman. He decided to ask her if she wanted to meet for a night or two, "Just as old friends", he told her. "Nothing more, nothing less. We'll have a beer, eat some dinner, and go to bed in separate beds at the hotel." Keri felt like that sounded reasonable but her husband would by no means go for it. It was a very good thing he was still deployed for an additional six months.

Keri packed a small bag and arranged for her daughter to stay with her mother for two nights while she went on a business trip to Norfolk, Virginia. Her plane arrived around the same time Jay's did and together they rented a car and drove out to a small town right on the beach.

They found a charismatic little Inn that sat only yards from the rolling waves, but one small problem...

The rooms for rent only had 1 bed, King or Queen sizes.

"Well, we can get a king size and just sleep on opposite sides. We're adults. We can act like adults." She told Jay. But honestly...who was she trying to convince; herself or him? He simply agreed and they took their luggage into the room and quickly settled in. The keeper of the Inn rang them in their room saying that dinner would be served at 6 p.m. sharp, if they were hungry.

Keri freshened up, Jay put on a button down shirt and a tie, and they went down to dinner together. They sat alone to eat, and following that, nearly a whole bottle of wine was shared between them. They laughed and talked about everything they would normally talk about on the phone except for sex. They seemed to completely avoid that conversation. But still, Jay could tell she wanted him, and Keri could tell he wanted her. They both know it wouldn't end like it always does on the phone, but fantasy and real life were merely a fine line.

They went back to their room and Keri changed into a set of plain silk pajamas, nothing sexy. Jay did similar. They pulled back the covers on the bed and each retired into their separate sides for the evening.

In the wee hours of the morning, before the sun even decided to rise, Keri rolled over and looked at Jay. She scooted herself closer to him and laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat and watching the rise and fall of his stomach. She inched closer to him, curling a long slender leg around his and pulling it between hers. He didn't seem to mind as he didn't even stir. "He must be a heavy sleeper.", she thought.

She looked down at her left hand, staring at the diamond engagement ring and the wedding band beside it. Keri slowly looked up at Jay just then, and for that moment...she pretended that he was her husband, that the rings on her finger were given to her by Jay Douglas and she was simply Mrs. Keri Douglas. Her left hand slid beneath the covers, over his stomach and down to his thigh. She squeezed lightly and he shifted sleepily. Continuously, she rubbed at his inner thigh, occasionally squeezing...inching closer to his manhood.

Keri put her hand over Jay's pajama clad crotch, moving it slowly up and down until she felt his cock getting hard under her fingertips. She would knead and squeeze at the hardness, rubbing herself up against his leg suggestively. She stole glances up at his face to see if he was coming to, with no avail; she would continue. Keri sneakily crawled under the blankets and pulled his pajama pants down under his balls.

She stared for a long moment at his cock. Amazed by its size and how perfectly shaped it was. She leaned in and swirled her tongue around the head and licked down the shaft to his balls, sucking on them one at a time. She felt him stir under her mouth, a slight pleasurable little grunt escaping him. Her plump, pouty lips smiled against his warm skin and she plunged her hot mouth down on the head of his cock, sucking as she moved back up slowly.

Jay moaned louder and threw back the blankets, revealing Keri. She stared up at him with his massive erection between her sweet lips. He sat up immediately and grabbed her by her shoulders, turning her to toss her down on the bed on her back. His passion was immense and animalistic in nature. Keri liked that. She raised her hips up for him as he yanked her silk pajama bottoms off and forced her legs apart.

He got down between them and opened her pussy with his index and middle fingers, pushing the lips of her cunt apart. His tongue lashed out at her swollen clit, tickling it quickly, then licking down to her juicy little hole. Jay plunged his tongue inside of her hard and fast, and Keri writhed with pleasure, moaning loudly at him, encouraging him not to stop.

She wrapped her arms around the back of her knees, pulling them to her chest. Her wet pussy tightened around Jay's tongue but he forced his way back in anyway. He lapped hungrily at her swollen pussy, moving from her clit to her hole with a sort of rhythm. Keri reached between her legs to her swollen little bead of a clit and rubbed it with vigor as he tongue-fucked her wet hole. Jay stopped for a split-second...only to say to her "Come on my tongue, Keri...I want to taste you." which is all it took for Keri...she started squirming, but he kept her firmly in place with his strong hands. Loud moans escaped her as she came on his tongue, bearing down with a low growl on his mouth.

He grinned from ear to ear and looked up at her. Jay crawled over Keri and straddled her. He positioned his cock head right against her lips and thrust his hips forward, forcing his way into her mouth. Keri moaned against his thick cock, and rubbed her clit in slow circles. Jay grabbed two fists full of her brunette hair and fucked her throat until she gagged on his cock. The harder he fucked her beautiful face, the faster she rubbed her clit.

"Oh, fuck, Keri. Suck that cock, baby." Jay would say with a passionate sort of contempt. Her moans got louder, though muffled. Her eyes widened at him and once again, she came. He pulled his wet cock out of her mouth and scooted back so he could lean down and kiss her mouth.

He laid between her legs, gently grinding his hard-as-a-rock erection against her wet pussy lips. Gently, he kissed her mouth taking care to kiss the corners of her lips, soothing her as she came down from her intense orgasm. He unbuttoned her silk pajama shirt and exposed her breasts. Carefully, he encircled one of her nipples with his tongue, delicately sucking the nipple into his mouth. His hips moved in a rotation against her, grinding the head of his cock against her clit.

She moaned softly, enjoying his tender touch. Her eyes closed and her hips raised to meet his. Her body begged him to fuck her. He lifted his hips up away from her and his cock fell between them, pointing straight out. He sat up on his knees, guiding the head of his cock up and down the length of her pussy, pushing it past the lips to her clit where he tapped the head against it, making her moan and jerk.

He placed the head of his cock right at her tight, wet hole. She leaned up and looked down between them, watching his cock.

"Be careful. " she warned him. "I haven't had a cock like that inside of me in a really long time, it might hurt a little..." she continued. Jay put his finger to her lips to hush her. "Say no more, darling. " he responded. He teased her entrance with merely the head, feeling her pussy getting wetter by the second. Jay held her thighs in the palm of his hands, forcing himself to only push inside with the tip of his cock, preparing her for what they both wanted so very badly, and have wanted for quite some time.

Jay rocked back on the balls of his feet, continuing the small motions. Then, when he knew she was ready, with one hard thrust he sunk his big dick inside of Keri's extremely wet cunt. Her fingers clenched the sheets on the bed, and she gasped heavily followed by a howl of both pleasure and pain. He squeezed her thighs with his fingers as he started to pump his cock inside of her, hard and fast.

Jay put her legs over his shoulders and grabbed Keri by her hips, digging with his cock deeper inside of her pussy. Their skin smacked against each other as he fucked her cunt with insane lust. He quickly lost his mind as he banged himself against her, growling and grunting. Keri squealed and screamed out his name, pushing herself more and more against him. She bucked her hips in rhythm with Jay's. Soon, he threw his head back in ecstasy as he started to come inside of her tight pussy... pumping all 8 inches into her with all of his strength and vigor.

"Fuck, Keri... I'm gonna come...fuuuck!" he exclaimed as he exploded inside of her, yet still pumping hard and fast.

"Don't stop! Please, don't stop! I'm going to come!" she yelled at him, without realizing it, but it was in fact as loud as she could yell. Jay leaned forward and grabbed a hold of the head board, which forced her knees up to her chin, and drilled his cock fast in and out of her pussy as hard as he's ever done it before. Keri growled and cursed, gasping for air as she'd moaned so much and her breath was absolutely taken away by him. He felt a flood of wetness wash over his member as she came, pumping her wet cunt slower as she came all over his thick cock.

After the intense hot sex, they both showered and prepared to distribute themselves back to their respectable homes. The entirety of the early morning played over and over in Keri's mind during her flight, and the same with Jay. After they were home...they made plans for another date...this time for a little longer...