Comixxx Players Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swallow took off her cape and put it on to Dragon, except backwards like a barber cape.

"Now kneel down on the cape. Well your still up a little too high, tell you what let's me get this out the way." Swallow commented.

Then she stripped the jelly out of Dragon with the motion used on a pull starter.

"Heyyy!." Dragon yelped.

"Oooops, sit all the way down and across your ankles."

Dragon as told and when she did Swallow pick up the portion of cape lying on the floor and draped it over Dragons shoulders. On the underside of the cape near the head opening there was a band of cloth that Swallow fed the bottom of the cape through to create an open sided pouch.

"How in the world am I going to use this?" asked Dragon.

Swallow didn't answer instead she pulled out a flex cuff and secured dragons hands behind her back, then closed the open sides with zip ties through several grommets on the sides of the cape. When she was finished tighten the sac it became an effective restraint bag. The only part of Dragon visible was her head and she wiggled around inside the bag attempting to get free.

"Oh come on already don't leave me here like this left out of the party." Dragon whined. "I promise not to butt in any more!"

"Bitch you are the party!" said Swallow.

She then proceeded to take a climbing rope weighted with a bean bag and toss it over one of the exposed ceiling beams. She let the rope play out until she could hold the end looped over the beam.

"You can let that strumpet go now." Said swallow referring to the bent over skater. So I pushed her away; still bet over; and watched her roll away like a run away shopping cart into the waiting clucks of the SS, one of them grabbed the pole wheeled her away like a wagon.

Since I was the muscle of the operation I lifted Dragon like a sack of spuds off the floor while Swallow tied the ends of the rope to a short pole she threaded throught the bottom hem of the cape. I stepped back to survey the completed project and discovered a new wrinkle in the plan. I noticed that with her weight supported completely by the hanging sack a slit in the garment was revealed. This slit in return revealed Dragons slit framed by her long wispy black pubes.

"Well old chum it would appear that we're going to get a good old fashion basket job." I said.

"Damn straight but I'm not twisting her her up for the spin, your going have to do that yourself." was Swallow's reply.

So I spun Dragon around and around until the end of the rope twisted together to create enough energy to turn back by themselves when I released them. Swallow held the pole so the rope wouldn't unwind until I was in position on the floor beneath dragon. Once I was in position Swallow released the pole and let gravity and the stored engery of the rope do it's job.

Dragon slowly turned on my cock head, her sweet wet the lips twisting around my hot latex covered flesh. Dropping slowing inch by inch my thick cock slowing progress as it stretched her little cunt. Once she stopped in mid-turn but a few up and down thrusts helped her along and the rope started working again. She wailed like a crazy woman the whole time.

"Oh my god my pussy, my pussy...your going to break me...it...!" cried the little Dragon.

When the ropes played out and the sack stopped turning she was only half way down my shaft so I pumped up into her making sure she was good and loose. Then I spun her while lying beneath her and she begged for mercy, so I would stop and she would beg for more. I gave her more alright

I moved from beneath her when it appeared that she had pass out. I left her ther hanging like a pussy pinata.

I looked around for a new partner and discovered the contest was over. We were the wining couple since we out lasted all the other couples.

I fucked a couple the losers I didn't get to the first time around and one SS girl, but we decided to get home before the sun came up. It would have been a little difficult explaining to Sufflok County's finest why a masked couple were driving around essentially naked.

"You want to sleep over Xav...you know in all the time I've know you we have near actually done it with each other." Katrina said on the way home.

"I'm a bit tired and I wouldn't want to give you a tired fuck. You might hold it against me." I replied.

I liked the sexual tension created by us not having done the deed with each other. Plus her husband Kirby was a there and I didn't want him to have added degradtion of hearing her wife getting fucked stupid after he spent the night chained up.

I tooked a shower and dressed at Katrina's. I kept the mask, cape and wrestles shoes. On my way out the door I heard Katrina fussing up a storm at Kirby. I peeked in to see that she was actually playing a lively game of bad puppy with Kirby.

I don't know want he spilled or did on the floor, but Katrina was rubbing his face in it and swatting his ass with a rolled up newspaper. Some people just can't get enough.

The End

12