Command and Control Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed her hand from my hair, and pushed on my forehead, sending me back on my haunches once again. I was temporarily blinded by the light of her hotel room as I came out from under her dress. I sat back, taking a deep breath, still smelling her scent all over my chin, nose, and lips. I could see that her juices had been flowing so fully that they had created a quite prominent wet spot on the chair beneath her.

She got up from the chair, right in front of me, and I thought perhaps my ordeal was over. Deep in my brain I knew what was happening was wrong -- my sense of humiliation at being somehow forced to service her this way, without consenting to what I was doing, was quite strong. I willed myself to rise from my knees, but I was unable.

Noreen must have sensed the turmoil coursing through my brain, because she looked down at me, smiling. "Don't bother Bob -- you can't control yourself, you have no choice but to do as I tell you."

I tried to formulate a question in response, to ask her why, what was going on, what was happening to me -- but the words could not travel from my brain to be formed by my lips. I stuttered a few odd sounds, trying to form sentences, but nothing intelligible came out. Noreen laughed now. "Bet you never felt so inarticulate before, have you professor?"

I was unable to reply, but simply watched as she now mounted the chair on her knees, and settled her chest over the back of the upholstered and padded chair. I was presented with her rear, covered by her dress, directly in front of me. She made herself comfortable on the chair, and took one hand and yanked the dress up over her rear, exposing the silky whiteness of it to me. She spread her legs, which had the effect of exposing her quite hairy and engorged outer labia to me. She then looked back over her shoulder, stared in my eyes for a few seconds, and said, "Continue what you started before, Bob."

Unable to stop myself, I leaned forward, and began running my lips over her labia, now from the rear instead of the front. They were quite wet from this position also, and I had to bend down quite a bit to find an angle of attack that would give my tongue good access to them. I licked one, and then the other, and after a couple of minutes of this, I felt her shift her knees even further apart. This now provided an opening for my tongue to reach her sex, and with a bit of repositioning, I was able to get it in there. The only way to do this was to be almost below her, pushing my tongue upwards. As I did so, her juices flowed all over my face, so abundant that they ran down my chin and on to my shirt.

After a few more minutes, I heard her say, "Now -- tongue my clit." It wasn't easy, but with a bit more shifting downward and forward, I was able to get my tongue on to her clitoris. I rolled it around, pushing the hood backward, and as I did so I heard her moan even further. I continued my efforts, and felt her body start to heave above me. As I continued this for another minute or so, I heard faster and louder noises coming from her. "Ahhh. . . . .arrggghh. . . .that's right, that's it. . . .ooooohhhhh" and her body then shook, as if wracked by some external force.

Even if I had wanted to, I would not have been able to maintain contact between my tongue and her clitoris as her body quaked. I pushed back on my haunches, her juices still dripping down my face, and simply watched as her movements finally slowed down, and she breathed heavily over the back of the chair. I saw her juices streaked down the inside of her thighs, again creating two small wet spots by the inside of her knees on the chair.

After about a minute, she turned around, and plopped herself heavily into the chair facing me. She was still trying to get her breathing under control, and finally, was able to enough to say with a wry smile on her face, "Well done, Bob. You follow directions quite excellently."

I heard her words, and my brain told me that I should be responding in some way, but I couldn't find the words. I simply sat there with what I assume was a stupid look on my face.

"That's okay, professor, I know you really can't talk in your current state. Let me help you out." She leaned forward, so that our faces were on the same level and hers was only a few inches from mine. She put out her hand, and placed a finger under my chin, and for the third time, said, "Noreen Taylor."

Hearing those words, my mind reacted as if it had received a shot of adrenaline after being in a slumber for some period. I blinked a few times, and for what seemed like the first time in a while, I could feel the blood flowing through my veins again. I continued to kneel there for a few seconds wondering where I was and what was going on. But very quickly the memory of what had transpired over the last 30 minutes or so came back to me, and my entire body shook involuntarily. I stood up, and looked down at her, seeing her face flush, her dress askew, and her bare legs exposed to me from mid-calf down to her feet. As I glanced up at her face, she was smiling at me.

"I bet you're wondering what happened, aren't you, professor?" she asked.

I was now conscious enough to be able to respond. I knew something was definitely wrong, but still couldn't quite comprehend what it was. "What the hell's going on here, Noreen?"

She just laughed, as she got up from the chair and walked past me to the bathroom. I turned and watched, as I could see her through the doorway running a washcloth under the tap and then using it to wipe down her face. She came out again, holding the washcloth, and as she came within a few feet of me, she tossed it to me. "Here, you may want this," she said, still with the same sly grin on her face.

I started to throw it back at her, but I felt the stickiness on my own face, and I quickly wiped it off with the cloth, and dropped it on the bed. "I asked you a question -- what just happened here?" I repeated, more angrily this time.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, avoiding sitting on the washcloth I had just tossed there. She looked at me intently. "Do you remember what happened when I applied for that job at Virginia, Bob?"

Still angry, I began to respond. "What the hell are you talking about, Noreen? I don't know. . . ." but then I stopped myself. Because then I remembered exactly what she was talking about.

About five years ago, Noreen had applied for a job at the U. of Virginia, a position that would have been quite a prestigious plum for her. It was an endowed chair, and a step up from the position she held at the time - the position she was still in today - in a program that most would charitably describe as "second rate." Noreen had been one of the three candidates interviewed, and she had evidently made quite a good impression on the search committee.

"So you do remember, don't you Bob?" Noreen's voice woke me from my memories. She must have seen the pensive look on my face as I recalled what had occurred.

Thinking quickly, I tried to play dumb. "Well, I remember hearing that you had interviewed for the chair there, yes," I said cautiously.

"But that's not all you remember, is it?'

A bit flustered, I stammered, "Well, I don't remember all the details, Noreen."

"Think hard, Bob," she replied, "and I'm sure it will come back to you. You don't recall the conversation you had with your buddy Dave Edwards?"

Dave Edwards was the chair of the search committee, and like Robert Roberts, a good friend of mine from graduate school. I received a call from him after the three candidates had had their campus visits. He told me they were leaning toward offering the job to Noreen, and asked me what I thought, because he knew that I was familiar with her work.

As Noreen now stared at me, I recalled the conversation Dave and I had. I couldn't remember all the details of what I told him, but the gist of it was that I had bad-mouthed Noreen as not having the talent, or more precisely, "the balls," to deserve an endowed chair. While she did some good work, I told him, she really wasn't deserving of the chair and they ought to offer it to one of the two men who had interviewed for the job. I knew that for whatever reason, they did end up offering the job to one of the men, who accepted the offer and still held the chair to this day.

But the thing I couldn't figure out is how Noreen could have found out what I had said to Dave. I knew he would never betray my confidence, so how the hell did she know about the conversation?

Once again, Noreen's voice interrupted my thoughts. "You know, Bob, you should have learned not to have such a big mouth. It was one thing to trash me to Dave, but the really, really stupid thing you did was to brag about it to others. You just had to show them what a big shot you were by telling them that your word was enough to throw the job to someone else, didn't you?"

And then I remembered. I was at a conference about six months after Virginia had made their hire, sitting at the bar gossiping with a few colleagues. I had had a few drinks, and had bragged about how I had managed to throw the Virginia chair to the guy who had ultimately received the offer. I didn't know them well, and evidently, one of them must have retold the story, and it had somehow gotten back to Noreen.

"Look, Noreen, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, but Dave asked my honest. . . "

"Shut up, Bob," Noreen quickly cut me off. "I don't want to hear your pitiful excuses. The bottom line is you convinced them to yank away what would have otherwise been mine, and I've been pissed about it ever since."

I started to talk again, but before I could say anything she put her hand up to stop me. "Don't say anything until I tell you to, Bob. Just listen."

I simply nodded my assent.

"Now you're probably wondering what happened to you tonight. You remember last night how you were feeling ill when you came back to your room?" I nodded. "Well, I had slipped a 'mickey' in your wine, as they say in the movies, when you got up to get me that Chex mix." And at this she chuckled a bit, then continued. "When you got up to your room, you don't remember it, but before you passed out I hypnotized you, Bob."

At this I was incredulous. "I don't believe you, Noreen -- I've never been hypnotized in my life and I don't believe you could do that," I spurted back at her.

"No, Bob -- you don't think so?" she replied. "Then what do you think happened in here tonight?"

I just stared at her, not sure how to reply. "I don't know," I said in a soft voice.

"Then I'll tell you. I hypnotized you, Bob, and I made you susceptible to what I'll call 'suggestions' from anyone who knows the code words to put you under."

I was still incredulous, not believing she could do that to me, and that I could respond to it. But I could not come up with any other explanation for what had happened to me in her hotel room tonight. I was still foggy on the details of what had happened, but I had enough vague memories -- almost as if recalling a dream after waking up the next morning -- and the physical evidence all over my face, to fill in the blanks for me.

"That's right, professor. Anyone who knows the code words to put you under will be able to get you to do things you wouldn't otherwise do."

"Wait a minute, Noreen," I replied to her. "I don't know a lot about hypnosis, but I know that people can't be made to do things against their will."

"You're partially right, Bob. People can't be induced to do something under hypnosis that they feel would put them at some risk of life or limb, or to hurt others. But they can be forced to do something that they don't consider harmful, that in other circumstances they would be willing to do."

I thought about this for a moment, as Noreen laughed and continued. "And obviously you don't consider it harmful to be used for oral servitude by a woman, now do you Bob?"

At this I blushed profusely, and tried to stammer a reply. "Now look, Noreen. . ."

She cut me off. "Don't bother, Bob. I've done it, and I'm the only one who can reverse it. Anyone who knows the code can humiliate you anyway they want, as long as you don't feel you'll be permanently harmed by the action. And believe you me, I'm going to make sure that this power gets used judiciously."

I eyed her suspiciously, not sure exactly what she meant by this. I tried going on the offensive. "I could go to the police with this you know, Noreen."

"And tell them what, Bob? You don't have any proof and you'd probably sound like a blathering idiot if you try to tell them that story. What are you going to do, show them my dried cum on your chin?" With this she gave a hearty laugh. "No, Bob, you don't have much recourse here."

"Then what is it you want from me, Noreen?"

"What do you think I want, Bob? You can't get me that chair, it should have been mine, but it's too late for that. And I've waited this long for the opportunity that presented itself to me at this meeting. So I've already gotten what I want from you, Bob. Revenge, plain and simple. I've exacted my revenge, and I'll be able to continue to do that for some time into the future."

I stepped forward, angrily approaching her. "Then I'll just avoid you, Noreen -- I can arrange things so I never have to look at your damn face again," I shouted at her.

"Keep your voice down, Bob," she said calmly. "We wouldn't want to bother people in the adjoining rooms now, would we?"

I stepped back again to where I had stood.

"Remember, Bob, it's not just me you have to watch out for. It's anybody who knows the code words."

"And what are those?" I asked.

She chuckled again. "Oh no, Bob, that would be too easy now, wouldn't it? I'm getting tired, my little oral slave, so now do me a big favor and run along, would you? I really need to get cleaned up a bit more before bed." She flashed me a big smile, and stood from where she had been sitting on the bed. She put a hand on my shoulder, turning me around toward the door and then gave my back a little shove.

I was flabbergasted at what had just transpired, but didn't know what else to do. She clearly had me, and she was right that I had little recourse. I walked toward the door, and as I opened it, I glanced back at her. She gave me a little wave and another smile as I walked through it and closed it behind me.

========================

End of part one

12