Command and Vanquish Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rayth stood outside the door to his room now, knowing Alenya was right inside waiting for him. He remembered back to how frightened she was of him when he asked, "Slave….what was that song?"

She turned wide eyed, then flung herself to her knees, "Master!" she began to softly beg and tremble. "Master, please forgive me, I didn't know…"

He walked down the steps and stood over her trembling body. "You didn't know it was illegal for you to use your native language? I find that hard to believe."

He waited. He didn't know what to do immediately, and she didn't speak. But she began to softly cry. He bent down near her, hooked a finger under her chin, and lifted her tear soaked face. The look in her eyes, he'll never forget. Through the tears, her eyes were strong. They said to him, "I'll obey you in everything, but you can't ever really own me." Ironically, he had never been more compelled to make a purchase in all of his life.

He looked seriously into her eyes. "I'll make a deal with you," he said, a twitch of a smile catching his lips. "I won't tell anyone…if you promise to sing for me like that when we're alone."

*******************

Jem sat up on the edge of his bed as her dance continued. His eyes were steady, his composure outwardly appeared calm, but inside his heart was racing. She was gorgeous and dancing wonderfully. She never looked at him, like good owned property should avoid. He slowly rose from the bed.

She flashed her eyes in his direction momentarily, just enough to catch his motion. She remained focused on her dance for him, however. She was told she was only to dance for him, and didn't anticipate performing for him in other ways. Naïve.

He slowly strode towards her, watching her stomach flex, her breasts stretch against the gold ropes, and her hair lightly brush the top of her buttocks. He stood within inches of her, intruding into her dancing space. She attempted to perform a dance maneuver, but he was in her way, so she paused, unsure if she was supposed to go on.

His eyes locked on her ass, he softly instructed, "continue your dance."

Her mouth went dry, and her heart quickened. She had never danced for a man standing so close to her before, watching her so intently. She moved once again, flowingly, gracefully, skillfully. She enticed him with every movement of her body. She was nervous, and aroused. She began to drip.

Jem chuckled softly and smiled largely when he saw her juices sticking to her moving thighs. As she danced, he reached between her legs to scoop up some of the juice. It shocked her, and she abruptly stopped.

His eyes looked at her both hard and playfully, as if he couldn't believe she would stop dancing. "Dance," he instructed, as if she should have already known, holding his stare until her bottom lip trembled with nervousness, and she continued once more. He reached again between her thighs and inserted on of his fingers into her.

She immediately stopped, shocked, and tears rushed to her eyes. She looked at him to plead. His eyes were stone, and his hand didn't move. "Dancer, if you disobey me one more time, you'll cry to me for death as I whip you. Do not stop your dance until I dismiss you for the evening."

She was about to explain to him that this was a terrible mistake, that she was a dancer, not one of his body slaves. But his threat to her seemed all too real, as it was, and with a small sob she continued her movements with his fingers plunging into her.

*******************

Rayth knew it was love at first site…but Alenya didn't. But that was only the beginning of his problems. He didn't know how to act around her. He wanted to be a hard, strong Master, but he wanted to spoil her too. He loved and needed her, so he wanted to set her free, but he loved and needed her, and couldn't bear to part with her.

He opened his door, and his girl knelt with her head to the floor.

So much he wanted to say.

"…my pretty slave…." was all he managed before he climbed into bed and passed out. Alenya slept on the rug at the foot of his bed.

*******************

Jem hooked his finger inside his dancing slave, and as she continued her fluid movements, he guided her to the bed. He sat once more on the bed, and she danced in front of him, looking increasingly unsure of herself or her skills. She was breathing heavy, and although he was aroused, he was calm. Her juices poured over his hands.

"Remember girl," he whispered as his eyes were mesmerized by her breasts, "do not stop dancing until you are dismissed."

He was erect and hard, and guided the girl onto the bed, and on top of him. She had to go to her knees on his bed, and continued dancing in a kneeling position as she straddled him. Her juices dripped down onto his shaft, increasing his excitement. He was barely moving, but beginning to sweat. The girl danced over top of him, and his hands gripped her thighs, enjoying the feel of them flexing, enjoying the site of her breasts wiggling. He guided her onto his shaft, and he thrust upward, moaning "…Dance."

She danced on top of him.

A long time later, he exploded inside of her.

The spent Prince rolled over to sleep, and she quietly let her self out of his room and back to the slave quarters. She knew better than to disturb a Prince from getting a good night's rest.

*******************

Rayth and Jem decided the next day to walk around the market a while to kill some time before dinner. They were entertaining a weapons expert that evening, who was petitioning a for a contract with the military. Jem and Rayth, after years of education and briefings, were quite educated in most matters pertaining to the kingdom. The Queen wanted Jem to have good training to be king, listening to the petitions and counselors whom he'd have to rule. This moment, however, was shared among two friends, forgetting momentarily about royal duties, and basking in their masculine youth.

And then there she was again. In the markets, picking up vegetables and testing them for firmness, was the same girl Peppin so miserably failed with the night before. Jem had an irresistible urge to try and make up for what Peppin blew, perhaps to rub it in a little amongst the guards. Rayth's eyes lit up and half smiled, knowing what Jem was thinking. Rayth pulled a bit on the Prince's ear and said "Oh come on, you can't be serious, she's so not the type." Jem, however, was already convinced he could do it. He set his jaw slightly off as he rubbed his hair and smiled. He lightly nudged Rayth with his elbow, and winked. "Be back in a few minutes."

He moved in a light jog up to the noble woman, and picked up a vegetable next to the one she was putting down. "ooh, these look nice" he said to her, lamely beginning the conversation.

She looked nervously at him, "oh yes, very nice." She might have recognized him as one of the men laughing at her the night before. She seemed uneasy and took a reserved disliking to him. He picked up on it immediately.

"You recognize me… Yes, well, I must apologize for last night. My friend isn't very savvy, but I have to admire his taste for such a beautiful woman."

She didn't know she was speaking to royalty. Perhaps, maybe, it would have mattered if she did know. Right now, all she knew was she didn't trust him in the slightest. "Oh um, thank you", then boldening, "does this always work for you?"

"Does what always work for me?"

"Approaching women like this?"

"How should I approach them?" he asked in a smooth tone, eyes amusingly narrowed. It occurred to him that she had no idea who he was.

"Perhaps with some sincerity," she jousted back in her accent, smiling.

"How do you know I'm not sincere in noting your beauty?" he asked half playfully, half seriously. He owned many slaves more beautiful than she, but he honestly did find her attractive in an unusual way.

She stopped for a minute and thought. Then meeting his coffee-colored eyes steadily, she aristocratically smiling said "An abundance of feminine beauty is in the market today, Sir. I think it wise to be scrupulous in deciding who to attract; perhaps your efforts are best utilized elsewhere."

He was rocked by how well she handled herself. Somewhat mesmerized by her voice, he asked, "Where are you from? I'm having trouble placing your accent." She seemed, for some reason, embarrassed by this. "I'm from Espinan, Sir."

"…really?" He was instantly intrigued, and impulsively his eyes narrowed almost undetectably. "We don't have many visitors from there." It was very true. The strongest rivalry of any lands was between Espinan and Pangain. Espinan believed a piece of land held by Pangain was historically and rightfully theirs. Also, Espinan was heavily indebted to Pangain, worsening Espinan's position to negotiate for the land.

"Yes," she said, as she made to pick up another vegetable, and trembled a bit. He touched her hand softly as he reached out with her.

"And what brings you to our fine county?" he asked. Now he was truly curious, which made her more nervous, which made him more curious. She pulled back her hand from him, suspicious. Was he spying on her? Was he a state official trying to harass her? Her eyes tried to survey his face, but all she could gather was that he was extremely perceptive.

"Sir," she said, voice wavering but trying to sound as confident as possible, "if you have motive for speaking to me, please let it be known."

"My motive is already known," he said coolly. He was comfortable interrogating people, and instinctively knew he was winning at some unstated game. "I think you're beautiful and I'm curious about you."

"And my desire to engage in this conversation is already known," she defensively came back. "I think you're insincere and I wish to be left alone."

She made to move away but he chuckled a little; his curiosity was too peaked.

"Please stop!" he laughed and called after her. "Please wait! I'm so very sorry, my Lady, if I've caused you offense, it was the furthest thing from my intentions."

"I'm more fearful of coming closer to your intentions," she cautiously replied.

"You don't like me, and that's alright. Allow me to prove myself to you. If you think I'm insincere, allow me to treat you appropriately to convince you I'm really not so terrible. I owe it to you. I've offended you both last night and today."

She lightened up a little, and relaxed somewhat, although didn't drop her defenses. "I think it better," she finally managed, "that we just have a mutual respect for one another at a distance."

"Nonsense" he said, "because then you'll never realize how overwhelmingly charming I am."

She actually laughed at this statement. He gave her a good-natured wink.

"We'll do this on your terms," he said. "We'll meet from time to time here, in public so you don't have to be alone with me, and we'll get to know each other."

She was a stranger here, and she was very alone. Besides, being afforded an opportunity to put this young lout in his place from time to time appealed to her. "That sounds pleasant enough," she said, narrowing her eyes at him in a challenge to impress her. "I'll be the judge of just how likable you are."

"Very well madam" he said, bowing slightly but not unlocking his eyes from hers, "I'll be by tomorrow morning."

"My apologies, but I won't be here," she said shocking him. No one ever rejected his invitations for meetings. "When, exactly, will you be here then?" he asked trying to maintain himself. He did, after all, promise to prove how charming he was.

"Not until tomorrow evening. I have things around the home to do."

Now he was burning with curiosity. What on earth did a noblewoman have to do "around the home?" Why wouldn't she have her servants attend to anything she needed, and make a meeting with a Prince? He controlled his thoughts and decided he'd meet her on her terms in the evening.

"Very well," he said smoothly. "Tomorrow evening then. I truly look forward to it." As he kissed her hand, he looked up in to her eyes. He couldn't read them; her eyes didn't exactly trust him, but they weren't cold either. Lingering long enough, he released her hand and waved her goodbye.

Rayth had long since lay on a bench, eyes closed, bored with his friend's attempts to win a girl over. The guards stood up for Jaimeth as he returned. Rayth blinked up as Jem's shadow interrupted the sunlight on his face. "You done yet?" cringed Rayth.

Jaimeth hesitated, thinking. "Damn" was all he could think of to say.

*******************

Benito and Sonia, the two youngest in the family, were fighting over the dinner placement. Benito, fighting back tears, cried. "But Jem told me I was supposed to sit there! I'm supposed to help!"

"Some help you are, stupid! You don't even know what they're going to be talking about!"

"Sure he does" Jaimeth called from his entourage coming into the room. All the slaves dropped to their knees and placed their heads on the floor.

Sonia ran happily to him across the room. "JEM!" she cried in happiness. He couldn't resist how happy she made him, and he swung her tiny body into his arms. "Beautiful little Princess," he hugged her. "What is all this fuss?"

"Carry on" Rayth quietly said, indicating the slaves were to continue working

Jaimeth set Sonia down next to Benito, and crouched to eye level with them. Sonia pouted "Benny was trying to have his place set next to yours, but it's my turn, so I had the slaves move him down two places."

"Hmm…" Jem nodded fatherly like, "but I did tell Benny I wanted him next to me for this meeting. The man coming to dinner may very well be one of Benny's instructors one day. Benny needs to learn what he can from this man."

Sonia folded her arms and pouted. "No fair. Why does he ALWAYS get to sit by you!" She put her head down and pretended as if she would cry. The corners of Jem's mouth twitched, trying to fight a smile.

"You need to learn to let others hear what's important to them. This helps Benny, so he sits closest. When a visitor is important to you, then you sit closer. Fair enough?"

Sonia just mumbled something. Jaimeth smiled. "Alright then," Jem said at the head slave making the preparations. "Put Benny next to me". "Very well, Master," he said. Jem stood. He tried to appear slightly more stern.

"Benito,"

Benito's large brown eyes shyly looked up at his older, much larger brother, fearing to hear the reprimand he knew was coming. Jaimeth ran his hands through Benito's hair kindly.

"When I tell you you're supposed to do something, don't let anyone talk you out of it. Be strong." Benny swallowed and nodded, upset that he let his brother down again. When would he be confident and competent like Jem? But he was very young still, he needed time to mature.

"Do you know how to be strong with slaves, Benny?"

The room tensed. Benny was about to get a lesson at the head slave's expense.

"Slave!" Jem coldly barked to the head slave. "Kneel in front of my brother." The head slave, a strong man, dreaded Jaimeth's presence. This was why. Jem pulled his whip from his belt, and coolly walked to the back of the kneeling man, in striking position. "Slave," Jem began casually, running the blades of the whip through his fingers. "When my brother instructed his placement at the table, why didn't you comply?"

The slave lifted his masculine eyes to meet Benito's tearful eyes. Something in Benito's eyes said to the slave, "I'm sorry."

CRACK. The whip came down loud, sudden, and forceful on to the slave's back. The slave struggled to remain kneeling. The slave gasped, as Jem's cold eyes didn't waver. "I asked you a question, slave, I don't believe I need to repeat it."

CRACK.

"Master!" the slave cried out in pain. "The Princess Sonia has more authority than Prince Benito, since she is older."

CRACK.

The man cried out as he saw red, wavering on black. Jem walked around to stand behind Benito, whose tears were now falling from his eyes. "Benny's orders came from me. Treat my directives with a little more weight next time, shall we?"

Jem turned to leave with his entourage, leaving the slave half conscious at Benito's feet.

*******************

After dinner, the head guard Navin came and found Jem and Rayth outside in the patio. Navin, although much older than them both, really enjoyed their company in his down time.

"Sirs," he greeted them. "Care if I sit?"

Jem stood up and pulled a chair next to his, "Hey man, I haven't seen you all day…busy?" A slave nervously crawled past Jem to offer Navin some wine.

Navin sighed, sat, and rubbed his forehead, "yeah, mixing in some new guys, which I hear you're getting acquainted with."

Jem and Rayth laughed. "Yeah," said Lord Rayth "Poor guy. Welcome to Prince's hall."

Navin ventured, "Rumor has it you have a date tomorrow evening, Jaimeth?"

Jem laughed, "um sort of. Yeah, I guess. She seems pretty neat, I think I'm going to enjoy getting to know her. Can you be on the team that goes with me tomorrow?"

"Can't, Sir, my apologies. It'd mess the rotation up, and I need to get these guys trained."

"That's alright. I, um…might bring her by for dinner some night, so you can meet her then."

"Planning ahead, Sir?" Navin asked, swirling his wine glass.

Jem's smile faded a bit, as he stared off for several moments. Finally, he quietly said "It's just very easy to like her."

"That's funny," said Navin

"And why's that?" asked Jem.

"One of the guards that was with you let me in on a little secret. Do you know the name of your lady?"

Jem's face somewhat sobered and he sat up. "No…" he chuckled just once, "I didn't get her name. Wow I'm an idiot."

"If you insist, Sir," joked Navin. "But I say it's funny that you like her, because it seems both ironic and appropriate. The young lady is Princess Isabella, last in a line of siblings to the throne of Espinan. Your Grandmother and King Gerald of Espinan arranged her stay here as sort of 'human collatoral' until Espinan's debt is paid."

Jaimeth and Rayth both looked wide eyed, dropped jawed, and shocked.

"Sir, if I may," Navin continued, "remain somewhat cautious. She's a princess, which makes her appropriate for your interest, but the balance between Pangain and Espinan is fragile. The young Princess's presence here is already controversial enough."

Jaimeth had his head down in thought. Finally, he cleared his throat and said, "I've always respected your judgment Navin. I would never take it lightly. But I'd just like to get to know her better."

Rayth quietly empathized, and Navin rubbed the back of Jem's head briefly . "I know, Sir. Just be careful."

The three men sat in the cool night air, soaking in the dark quiet peace.

*******************

Alenya hurried down the hallway with Lord Rayth's blankets. The guards had thrown them off the balcony while she was trying to make his bed; she wasn't sure if the joke was supposed to be on Lord Rayth, or on her. The guards had instructed her to kneel as they ransacked Rayth's bedroom, concluding with their blanket toss. It had taken her all day to put his room back in order, and wash his bedding. She was running very behind now, and was fearful she wouldn't have his bed made on time. She rushed into his bedroom…

In the middle of the room, tall and powerful, stood a very tired looking Lord Rayth. Alenya's stomach sank; she was too late. Rayth's face was serious as he looked upon his slave on her knees, blankets in hand, just inside the door.

His mind was torn. Why didn't she have his room ready? Should he punish her? Be lenient? His delay made her fearful; she couldn't tell what her Master was thinking. Then again, neither could he.