Command Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas grew red with shame, but realized he was trapped and shook his head no. Next she ordered him to uncover himself and place his hands on his head and he reluctantly did as commanded.

Laura then spoke up. "Thomas, I tell you what, we are going to make this easy on you. Vacation just began, and we were already getting bored so we decided YOU are going to be our entertainment for the summer. Each day you can entertain us and after that show, I can tell you boy, you are MOST entertaining."

Bridget interjected and smirked "We discussed amongst ourselves some rules for you and here they are: Every day we will come over to the pool and you will act as our naked servant. Getting us drinks, making us lunch, massaging our feet, anything we say. You won't have to strip until our parents leave, as this is to be our little secret, but the rest of the time you will remain completely starkers. If you are good, we might even stroke you with our feet." Seeing him suddenly throb at that suggestion she added "Obviously you like that idea, you perve!"

Your cock belongs to us now and is not to be touched by you without our permission, so no jacking off on your own time!

With that, Laura leapt up on the bed and reached out and tickled his balls with her big toe while Thomas groaned in frustration. Joining Laura and her other friends who now climbed onto the bed, Bridget took his throbbing long hard cock in her hand and stretched it out. Thinking he was about to get lucky, his hopes plummeted as he saw her take out a permanent purple magic marker and write "Our Property" on his dick.

Looking deeply into his half closed eyes as she continued to hold his penis she said "We will check each day and that mark better still be visible. It is water resistant, but it can be "scrubbed off" with some effort so be careful when you wash your dick. We will reapply your TAT each night, so if it goes away before September, you are going to be quite the star on the internet, UNDERSTAND?"

Thomas gulped as he nodded, realizing his situation was getting worse and worse.

"And finally, you are to perform your special show each night for all of us before we remark you. Maybe if you are good we might even let you shoot one off by the end of the summer, but it sure gets us all wet watching your display. So go on, get back on the bed and restart the show!"

Thomas reluctantly got back on his knees and grabbed his dick and started pumping, only this time he was facing them and it was humiliating. For two hours they made him bring himself right to the edge of orgasm, before telling him to stop at the last minute. The girls all were VERY experienced with the male anatomy, so each watched his body carefully for the tell-tale signs of when he was going to spew, and expertly knew the exact moment to halt the festivities. Watching for his toes to curl, or his balls to start to retract, Thomas was forced to be his own personal cocktease, and after groaning and begging for hours, they finally all kissed him on the cheek and sent him back to his room, hard and unspent.

Falling into his bed exhausted, and staring down at his hard cock mocking him between his legs, the words "OUR PROPERTY" prominently emblazoned on the shaft, he realized this was going to be a very long, humiliating and frustrating summer. Wanting desperately to toss one off, he did not for fear of them posting his shameful display on the internet. Laying on his back, he drifted off to a fitful sleep.

Waking the next morning, Thomas at first thought the whole incident must have been a delicious erotic dream. Whipping back the sheets, the sight of his "mark" quickly made him realize this was no dream. Putting his shorts and shoes back on, he sighed as he again had a very busy day ahead of him, and prepared to go have some breakfast before starting his daily gardening duties.

As he walked downstairs, his heart stopped as he heard the giggles and laughter of girls coming from the kitchen all talking to his father and step mother.

"Well, look who FINALLY got up!" his dad glowered as he looked at his fuckup son. Hair disheveled, shirtless again, he looked like he had a rough night, which of course he truly had.

Turning to Bridget, her step-dad laughed. "So Bridget, are you and your friends going to supervise Thomas today? After the devastation he wrought in the garden, I think he needs an overseer."

Giggling, Bridget smiled. "Sure DAD, I bet we will all keep Tommy here very focused on his duties today!" Hearing this, her friends all laughed as Thomas began to break into a cold sweat.

"Good! He NEEDS it!" Her step-dad cried as he glowered at Thomas.

Smacking his head, he smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot, I have some big news."

Bridget looked up surprised as did Thomas as their dad spoke. "For the next three months you kids are going to have the house all to yourselves. Your mother and I have to go out west on a business trip and decided to just go ahead and turn it into a full vacation. We are really looking forward to it and are going to fly out to the house in California after the meeting."

Her eyes twinkling in delight, Bridget stared into the increasingly horrified face of her step brother as their father kept talking. Her friends also were enthralled and started murmuring amongst themselves.

Still pissed at his son, he looked only at Bridget and her friends as he spoke. "We won't be back until September so I hope you gals won't get too bored here in this big old house for three months. If you want I can fly you and your friends out to join us in a few weeks, but you can always go to the club if you want to while we are gone."

Hearing these words Bridget's face lit up as Thomas's fell. "Oh Dad, don't worry about us girls. I am SURE we will find SOMETHING to entertain us while you are gone. College has been such a drag frankly, very exhausting, I think a nice quiet summer at home will be just the ticket to prepare us all for a new semester in the fall." Grinning she looked at her step-brother and licked her lips as the other girls twittered in delight at the prospect of having the run of the estate for three months.

Thomas said nothing but quickly ate his breakfast and ran out into the yard to continue his work. His dad was obviously still furious with him, and would barely make eye contact. His mind racing with the ramifications of being alone in the house with Bridget and her friends, he tried to focus on his work rather than future trouble. Being early, he decided this was the best time to clean the pool, so he headed down to the deck right after he quickly finished his breakfast.

Two hours later he saw his Dad and Step-Mom step into the limo to head to the airport, and he waved as he fought the urge to run after them and beg them to stay. Bridget and her friends were standing there in the driveway waving too as the black car began to pull away.

"See you in September Honey!" Bridget's mom called out as the car sped down the long driveway and out the front gate. She and her husband were going to have a great vacation, THREE MONTHS, and seeing how happy her daughter was in such a fine house, she had no worries at all.

Watching the limo pull away and then hearing the whirr of the gate closing, Thomas jumped as he felt a female hand touch his shoulder while another grabbed the waistband of his shorts.

"I think it is time to lose these now Bro!" Bridget snickered as her friends all laughed.

Seeing his red face and obviously humiliated expression, she giggled as he slowly lowered his shorts to the ground, leaving him only in his underwear.

"No, no Tommy boy. We want the WHOLE McGill. Underwear AND shoes, you are to be totally starkers for the duration!" Laura called out to the amusement of the others.

"But just think, Tommy!" Bridget kidded. "You won't have much laundry to do this summer, at least much of your OWN laundry."

Cupping himself with his hands, he followed the laughing girls back up to the main house as he contemplated his nude fate. The estate was miles from town and never had any visitors, other than ones directly invited, so they were pretty isolated and therefore could do almost anything they wanted. As they entered the main hall, Bridget and her friends all scampered upstairs and told Thomas to go make some Mimosas and meet them at the pool in twenty minutes. Knowing they had such damning film of him he was quite compliant and as directed, twenty minutes later he walked down to the deck with a large full pitcher of Mimosas and several glasses. The sight that greeted his eyes almost had him drop the tray.

Now that the parents were away, the girls were even more scantily clothed, deciding on going topless to work on a more "all over" tan. Seeing them from about fifty feet away, obviously with those luscious melons all growing hot and sweaty in the sun, begging for his tongue to flick off those beads, sadly they covered up once he got close.

"No No Tommy boy!" Bridget teased as she pulled her towel up to cover her chest. "These are NOT for your viewing pleasure......"

His heart sank as they covered up, having momentarily thought this was going to turn into to the best summer of his life, hanging out with a bunch of hot college girls only to have it denied. It soared again when she finished her long pause with the addition of a promising word.

"YET!"

Visibly panting and drooling now as he salivated over their hot moist curvy bodies, all sadly with their tops back on but still looking as hot as ever, little Tommy started making a ruckus. Being naked while also carrying the tray of drinks with both hands made it impossible to cover his nudity so he was fully on display. Seeing Bridget and her friends so alluringly displayed the inevitable happened and his already insanely hard erection began to wave proudly in the morning wind and was quite hard to ignore. The sight of Thomas throbbing and wagging his giant wanker created quite a stir with the girls.

"Well Well!" Cassandra chimed in a she leaned over and blew lightly over his purple cockhead as he came near her lounge chair. "SOMEONE seems quite delighted to see us!"

Thomas said nothing, figuring correctly that the more he went along with their demands the easier they would go on him. Pouring each of them drinks, and being taunted by each as he poured, he now turned to leave as he thought it time to go back to his endless chores. The estate and grounds were huge, and since his father had let the whole staff go for the summer to teach him a lesson, it was going to require massive work just to maintain things.

He was stopped by some very loud whistles as each of the girls admired his rippling marbled ass almost as much as his long thick erection. Thomas was a gym rat and it showed. Every inch of him was literally cut deep in muscle frame and his ass was no exception. Deep dimples were imbedded in each cheek and he exhaled deeply as Cassandra reached out and grabbed a handful.

"Bridget, I think before your brother goes back to his REGULAR duties, he should perform some special services down here."

Intrigued, Bridget sat up and asked what she had in mind.

"Well, before he came down here, we were all taking our sunbath au naturel, and it sure would help if we could get some nice firm hands to rub the suntan lotion into our skin."

Giggling, Bridget agreed, but on one condition. Thomas would oil them all up thoroughly, as well as give them a nice poolside massage, but he had to do it blindfolded.

"I mean, I don't think perves like my Step-Brother have EARNED the right to see us naked yet, do you?"

They all agreed, and Thomas, to his great disappointment reluctantly felt a towel suddenly be wrapped around his eyes. Now denied his sight, he seemed to get even harder as the THOUGHT of the girl's bodies in his mind's eye continued to arouse him. Wondering how he was going to perform this duty without being able to see he suddenly inhaled deeply as he felt a pair of unknown feminine hands grip his cock head and drag him over to a lounge chair.

Being blindfolded he could not tell who was gripping him but he moaned lightly as the delicate fingers teased his shaft and he was dragged into position.

Reaching the lounge chair, another pair of hands reached to his shoulders and pushed him down indicating he was to kneel. Once in place, a bottle of suntan lotion was silently placed into his now quivering hands and as he started to lather up palms, he felt several pairs of hands begin to tease his chest, balls and ass. Knowing their new "slave" could not see them, and thus they were anonymous, brought out a much bolder side to the girls. Thomas would certainly have shot his load had he been able to see now as they all quickly stripped off completely.

Ironically the denial of seeing their bodies made him even harder as he began to rub the lotion into the mystery calves beneath him. He grew harder and harder as the soft pliable female flesh felt warm in his hands, and as he stroked the legs of the mystery recipient she cooed in obvious delight.

The patio around the pool was silent as Bridget and her friends watched Thomas begin massaging Laura. They would all have their turn under his skilled hands, and seeing him throbbing and bobbing in the air, and blindfolded made him seem all the hotter. As he rubbed higher and higher up her leg, he stopped when he got to her ass as he realized she was naked when his hands gripped her bare cheek.

The little whimper of his mystery client told him to continue and as he now took both hands to lovingly knead the fleshy mounds beneath him, he quivered as he heard her sigh. It took forty minutes to massage her ass and back and as her sighs and moans of pleasure grew louder, Thomas adjusted his technique to make her sighs louder.

Now hearing her flip over, he was guided to the bottom of the lounge chair. Knowing that one of the girls was displayed before him, completely naked, but hidden from his view was driving him crazy as he listened carefully for any clue as to WHO he was working on. Now at the foot of the chair, he flinched but whimpered slightly as he felt a foot slowly drag up his inner thigh and begin to tease his testicles.

Working up his cock, the foot continued to drag up his stomach, teasing and stroking each "pack" of his six pack before landing on his face. Unable to control himself Thomas instantly sighed loudly as he kissed the sole and began to lick his way up her instep. His mystery client appeared to like this, as did he, as he was now leaking like a faucet.

Thomas massaged Laura's front even more diligently and lovingly than he had her back. Over time, he kept adjusting his "technique" to maximize the sounds of her approval, and kissed each inch of her flesh before applying the oil and massaging her. Lovingly sucking each toe into his mouth he blushed as he felt himself quiver and leak harder, knowing he must look like quite the sight, but not caring. He was hornier than he had ever been in his life, and the feel, taste and smell of the gorgeous girl beneath him drove him insane with lust. If only the sense of sight could be added it would be perfect.

Bridget and the others watched on intensely as Laura moaned and squirmed beneath the talented tongue and hand of her step-brother. This was no doubt the most erotic thing she had EVER seen in her life, and she gushed as she anticipated having her turn in the chair. Seeing him bent over her friend, lightly massaging her inner thighs and then her full breasts made her wet as a hurricane, and she could feel her own nipples grow hard as diamonds. Unable to control herself, she ran her toes up his thighs and in-between his legs, slowly stroking his hard meat with her feet as he slavishly worked.

This went on for hours and each girl had their turn with Thomas. For hours his hands stroked, teased and massaged full breasts, quivering thighs, delicious soles, and luscious legs and by the end the sexual tension around the pool was as thick as porridge.

Thomas was lightheaded as he had never been more aroused in his life. Told to stand up, after a few moments he felt the blindfold removed and he smiled as he opened his eyes.

His smile faded when he saw they were all back in their bikinis and giggling at him standing before them hard and throbbing. Bridget approached and boldly grabbed his cock and pulled it down from its raised angle.

"Yep, he is still marked! Words are a bit warped as he OBVIOUSLY enjoyed that last chore, but they are still there."

Letting go, he snapped back up as they all laughed. "So BRO, I guess you should get back to your REGULAR chores. We will call you for lunch."

Thomas said nothing but went back to his duties finding it very hard to concentrate as the memories of what had just happened kept him hard and drooling for the rest of the day. He vacuumed the house today and at noon prepared the girls lunch and took it to them at the pool. Other than some approving whistles and a few gropes the teasing was light and he went back to cleaning. Spending the whole day naked kept him perpetually hard as his nudity and the images and feel of the bodies of the four beauties continued to play over and over in his head.

By dinner time he had finally gotten relatively soft, but it was short lived. After cleaning the dishes, he heard his step-sister call to him from the entertainment room and he knew his day was far from over. With butterflies in his stomach, he stepped inside and saw them all lounging on the leather couches quite lazily, now clad only in T-shirts, panties and nightgowns. Obviously they were in for the night and it was apparent that Bridget's friends were going to be perpetual guests for the rest of the summer.

"OK, its SHOWTIME!" Bridget announced as she pointed to the space in front of the tv and he stood before them.

"Now, for tonight's command performance, I want you to make it even more sexy for us. You got us all quite worked up this morning with your sexy massage, so we want to see how hard you can get yourself with those same talented hands." Tossing the suntan lotion to him, he caught it and already started blushing.

He was obviously very aroused and even though they were not naked like he was, they all looked delicious. Bridget was sitting cross-legged on the couch in just her College T-shirt and he could see just a peek of her frilly pink panties from under the hem.

Laura was also desperately alluring, her full heavy hanging breasts stretching her thin nightshirt to the absolute breaking point, the fabric puckering around each tantalizing curve of her cleavage and sides of her curves. Cassandra and Jamie looked equally delicious in their nightwear and all glared with intense lust at him as he walked into the room. Each girl had thoroughly enjoyed his attentions today, and looked forward to many repeats over the next few months. Standing stark nude before them, Thomas blushed as he cupped himself, waiting for his instructions.

"Honestly, are you still trying to hide that meat from us?" Laura laughed. "I mean, we all got quite a view today, and will EVERYDAY until September, so hands off!"

Obeying Thomas dropped his hands to his side, and as expected, he was hard as nails.

"There, isn't that better? Little Tommy just wants to come out to play." Cassandra laughed as he throbbed before them.

Bridget interrupted. "Ok, for tonight's command performance, we are going to reward you Thomas. You were QUITE good at massage so; I want you to edge yourself four times. If you make it sexy enough for us, who knows, you may get a treat!"

Thomas smiled as he heard her words, and despite the humiliation, began to stroke off for his audience. Rubbing his hands slowly up and down his shaft he lightly teased his cockhead with his left hand, as his right flicked and teased his own nipple to full erection. He tried hard to be as "sexy" as possible but it was hard to keep from tossing off too fast. His balls were aching for release as it had been several days since his tormenting tease punishment had begun and the urge to just fap up a storm and hose down the room with his spooge as quickly as possible was very strong. He fought that urge back, and with great willpower kept his strokes slow and as "sexy" as he could. Soon enough though, the familiar sensation of his sap rising relentlessly up his shaft caused his body to start to flutter and his toes to curl.