Commander Murphy Visits Camp David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her wet pussy slide back and forth over his cock. Her little hand slipped down between their bodies and guided him into her pussy. Both of them felt the overpowering sense of completion when their bodies joined. Their lips tenderly joined too, mouths open and tongues caressing each other. He very slowly lifted her hips and she brought her legs up in under her so that she was kneeling with her rear elevated slightly above his groin area. She moved slowly back to meet his slow forward thrust.

She broke the kiss and said, "Let me do the moving for a few minutes, then you can do what you want." She felt him become still. She moved her knees back a little and pushed up a little to give her the angle she needed. Angie slipped up and down over his cock slowly and deliberately so that the head of his cock rubbed across the roughness of her 'G spot' each way. After a while, she moved her feet under her so that her movements were more vertical and she bounced up and down over his cock rapidly. She moved her hips in a circular motion at the same time. Andy gritted his teeth and he tried to resist the exquisite sensations she was causing to his cock. He had never felt anything exactly like it before and he never wanted it to end. Finally she slowed and lay along his body, moving slowly back and forth.

He put his hands on her hips and whispered, "Please don't move for a minute or I will cum instantly, wait until you are ready to cum with me."

Angie giggled, "Andy, Sweetness, I have been cumming continuously ever since I put you inside me. I just can't help it, you are just so perfect inside me, no one ever felt that way before. I love it so much. I want to try one more thing so you can cum too. Let me get on my hands and knees and you get behind me, doggie style, OK?"

Andy got behind her and slipped his cock into her pussy. She looked back and said, "Let me do it all, don't move." She started moving back and forth over his cock, her inner lips grasping his cock tightly. Her movements became faster and faster and her hips twisted from side to side as she moved in and out. Faster and faster, she went grunting softly with each movement until it was a continuous "unhunhunhunhunhunhunh!"

Andy moaned and threw his head back, his eyes tightly shut as he savored the feeling in his cock. He looked back down while Angie's pussy flew back and forth over the first five or six inches of the glistening shaft. He felt the tightening in his groin that signaled the start of his orgasm. He stared fascinated as his cock started spurting streams of semen into Angie's vagina. He saw the white foam start to appear around the sides of his cock. White cobs of cum dripped out as the cock slipped in and out of her wet cunt. Her movements slowed and she came to a stop and then fell over on her side and rolled onto her back, her legs spread. She weakly smiled at Andy and put her hand down on her clit. Cum still dribbled out and puddled on the bed.

"WOW! That was amazing!" She murmured. "I really got turned on. Did I please you my husband?"

"HELL YES! He dropped beside her and gently kissed her. He smiled and said, "I can truly say I have been fucked by a woman, I mean really screwed. You did it all , I just stood there. I thought I would never stop cumming. Look at the size of the puddle of cum under your butt, Dear. There must be a pint there." Angie sat up and looked while another glob of semen and more of her juices plopped out.

"I guess we better shower and then see if we can get some more sheets. I noticed a note in the directory by the phone that housekeeping was staffed, and service was available, 24/7."

When they had showered and cleaned up they put on robes and Andy conversed with Housekeeping. He grinned, "The lady I talked to was thrilled we needed a change of linens at this hour of the night. She said that the staffing would be cut back if they didn't get enough call for nighttime service. They will make up the bed.

Angie blushed, "I'll go in with Molly until they leave."

"Why? Are you ashamed that we love each other?"

"No, I really am not ashamed if you put it that way. I am proud we have such a wonderful love life. I am very lucky to have such a loving husband and I do not care who knows it."

Andy grinned and shook his head, "No! I am the lucky one. I have known a woman or two but never one who was nearly as hot as my sweet wife. I can only pray that I am able to satisfy you, my love."

"Oh! Andy, I was only trying to please you. I have dreamed of doing those things with you but I was afraid you would think I was trying to take charge in our sex life, I hope you don't feel that way."

"On the contrary, Sugar, I do not feel I am 'in charge' of any aspect of our lives, I have always felt we were equal partners in our relationship. I may take the lead in some areas where I feel I have more experience or knowledge, but I think I am always open to suggestions or ideas from you. I try to let you take the lead in certain areas where you know way more than I do. In this case you showed me you know a lot more than I do."

"Honey, that is not true, I have never done or seen those things before tonight except in my dreams about you. I just thought I could move like that very easily and please you. You never fail to please me, never. Once I got started I just did what felt good to me, was it good for you too?"

"It sure was. You were fantastic!"

"Andy, Darling, I want you to know that I am happy and pleased with every aspect of our relationship and our marriage, there is not one thing I would change if I could."

The next morning Angie awoke and reached for Andy only to find him gone. She looked at her watch and saw it was 9:30. She hurried to check on Molly. She found a note on Molly's pillow. It said that Andy had taken Molly to get breakfast at Aspen Lodge and for her to take her time. He added that he knew she had to be tired after last night.

Andy and the president were talking over coffee while Molly and the First Lady enjoyed some girl talk. Andy saw the older man staring at something behind him and knew Angie was sneaking up behind him. He waited and pretended to be unaware that she was behind him. Little hands suddenly covered his eyes. "Damn it Harris, I told you not to follow me up here. Now go home." Angie giggled as she plopped in his lap and kissed him.

"Good Morning Sweetie! Good Morning everyone! Isn't it a beautiful morning?"

Molly ran to her mother. "Mommy, is Harris Pilton back again?"

"Yes Dear, I guess she is still chasing your Daddy."

Andy smiled, his wife was dressed in jeans, high-heeled boots and a matching denim riding jacket over a lace camisole. He suppressed the urge to pick her up and run for the nearest bed. She leaned and whispered in his ear, "I need you soon, Dear."

"How am I ever going to get him to think about MY problem when you tempt him that way?" chuckled the President of the United States, "and who the hell is Harris Pilton?"

"She does make it hard, Sir." Then Andy's face turned beet red as everyone started to laugh. "I meant to ... ..." Then he laughed too. "I was right the first time, she does that to me all day long. And Harris Pilton is Paris Hilton."

The First Lady smiled gently at Angie, "She reminds me of the old song that goes "She can't help it if she's built that way."

Andy grinned, "Yes Ma'am, I think that was 'Baby's got her blue jeans on.' She is known as 'the lull in the conversation' in our offices because all the guys lose their train of thought when she struts by in her high heels."

"Andy! I do not strut! I don't! Besides you always say you love my heels."

"Honey, I do love you in heels. You ARE like the girl in the song. You don't know how strongly you effect men and I am the luckiest of all men."

After breakfast the president told Andy and Angie that the group of his advisors would be there at noon for the meeting. Major Hertog joined them and informed them that the listening site was visited during the night and the people operating the equipment had been identified and had stayed at a nearby Motel for the night. The two men in question were on the staff of a ranking member the congress from the opposition party.

Andy looked at the President, "Sir, may I assume that the object here is to stop the leak and not necessarily to punish the other party."

"That is correct, Son, I wouldn't mind yanking on their chain a little, but I don't think we want to put anyone in jail over this."

"Then Sir, may I suggest as scenario that might work for us."

"Sure Andy, what do you have in mind?" Andy explained his plan and after a few tweaks and minor changes they all agreed that is should work.

The meeting started as scheduled and was rather informal. Andy and Angie were in a separate room listening over a speaker. There were discussions on general matters, then they heard the president say, "Folks, let's get down to the nitty gritty, the immigration bill the people across the aisle are pushing so hard to get passed is perfect for us, they are walking right into our trap. When they---------then we'll-----------ulp -------ethics committ--------------We have identified all the ---------and go down with them. So be sure to let the key-------- done--------- celebrate------------- election----------office." The blank portions were when Andy switched on a vibration device attached to the window. Faint sounds of a radio playing rock and roll music were heard with varying strength during some of the times the president's voice was blocked out. Then Andy just left the switch on. He looked at Angie, she was grinning.

Angie and Andy met the First Lady and her husband later. The president told them that the second part of the plan had gone perfectly too. The spies were stopped and detained by heavily armed Marines in full battle gear, they were searched and interrogated for just over an hour. They photographed and fingerprinted two men. A reason for their detention was never given and they were released from custody a short time later. Major Hertog entered the room and reported the men had gone directly to the home of their employer in Washington. Everyone congratulated each other on a job well done.

Major Hertog smiled at Andy and said, "Well, your wife got you through another job, didn't she?"

Andy smiled and laughed as he said, "She sure did, I don't know what I would do without her. I definitely do not want to find out."

Angie looked at the president, he was looking at Andy strangely. She asked, Major, are you in charge of all security here at Camp David?"

"Yes Ma'am, I certainly am."

"I am surprised that you let anyone in close proximity to the president who is armed."

"Are you saying that Commander Murphy is armed?"

"No, Major, both of us are armed."

"Sorry Ma'am, I just do not believe you are armed. I don't believe you could hide a weapon in that outfit you are wearing."

"Thank you Major." She looked at Andy, "The log end by the major's head, twice?" Andy smiled back at her. She said, "NOW!"

There was a pair of sharp whacks by the Marine's head followed instantly by two more whacks. He turned and saw four knives sticking in the end of the log by his ear. Each knife was embedded over an inch deep into the wood.

The Major stared at the knives. He reached out and tried to pull one out of the wood. He had to wiggle it back and forth to loosen it before he could pull it out. He ran his finger along the edge of the blade. He watched a drop of blood ooze from the resulting cut. He looked up at Angie, "What are they made from?"

Angie said, "Andy used my father's design and has them made from a ceramic material."

The Major looked at Andy, "You are both very ,very fast. Did you teach her how to do that?"

"No, she learned from her father, who was the best knife man I have ever seen. In fact, she has helped me with concealment and with my accuracy. We try to practice with knives and firearms once or twice a week when we are home, usually right after we train in martial arts, we find that when your muscles are tired it takes more concentration to be very accurate, we think that it give us an edge if we have to exert ourselves and then fight."

"Commander, we have an excellent work out and training facility in one of our buildings here. I generally work out about this time every morning. I would like to invite you to try it out this morning if you have time. Mrs. Murphy is invited too, Sir."

Andy smiled, "We would be delighted, wouldn't we dear?"

The president laughed, "I didn't even know we had a training room, I would like to see it too, why don't we all go?"

Molly yelped, "Me too mommy, me too!"

The First Lady took Molly's hand and said, "We will go together Sweetie."

They all entered the large room together. There was a large matted area for martial arts practice. Several people were using it as they entered. Angie and Andy had changed to workout gear and Angie drew looks from the young men who were watching the practice. Angie wore sweats over tights and a sports bra.

Andy and Angela went to a side area and started stretching out and loosening up. About the time they finished the practice mat was clear and they moved on to the center mat. They went through a practice routine of moves and counters all done at slow speed. By the time they finished a large crowd of people were watching them. They removed their sweats and repeated the exercise at a much faster pace. When they finished the crowd clapped and cheered. The two of them took a bow and walked off the mat hand in hand.

Major Hertog, who had changed to workout gear, called out to Andy, "Hey Commander, how about a round or two of sparring with me for a few minutes?" Andy smiled and said he could use a short workout. They both put on practice gloves and moved out to the center of the mat. They bowed to each other.

Molly screamed, "Daddy, Daddy." And Andy glanced towards her. He saw the blow from the major from the corner of his eye and turned away enough so that it was a glancing blow. It knocked him to one knee, and then he fell on his back. He rolled away as the major's elbow hit where his throat would have been. He rolled again and jumped to his feet. Hertog got up and grinned, "Slowing down a bit in your old age Commander?"

"I guess so, Major."

Andy shook his head as if he were still dazed and the Marine officer launched a hard blow towards his jaw. Andy's head was no longer there when the blow arrived. His left fist caught the larger man just below his breastbone. The Marine staggered back. He never saw the next three blows to his head and body.

Hertog lay on the mat for a few moments and then struggled to his feet. He looked around at the people watching him. "What happened?" he asked.

The President of the United States said, "You just got your ass whipped by an old, slow Navy man."

Major Hertog saw Angela standing beside her husband. She smiled sweetly, "Major, I told you he is the best, you are lucky he was pulling his punches. He usually breaks any bones he hits."

"I know what you mean, I believe he broke my sternum. It hurts when I breathe. God! My jaw hurts too!

Angie told him, "The men he trains with, all ex-seals, say it always hurt to play with him. They try to jump him with two or three at once. They say it still hurts, even when he wears boxing gloves. He doesn't mean to hurt people, he just hits so damned hard."

Andy walked up to them as they talked, with real concern in his voice he asked, "How are you feeling, not too sore I hope?"

Hertog gave him a grim smile, "I feel kinda lucky, actually. Lucky you didn't kill me. I deserved worse than I got."

Andy grinned, "Well, I could have pulled my punches a little more I guess." He reached out and pulled Angela close to his side, his arm went around her back, his hand resting possessively on her hip. "Think you need to know that Angie and I have an agreement, she knows she can go with any man she desires. She also knows that I will always love her no matter what she does. I will always ensure that she has anything she wants that I can give her that will insure her happiness. However, she also knows she will never see me again, ever."

Angie's arm was around Andy's waist now and she smiled up at him. The big Marine looked at her, then he smiled at Andy, "She already knows she has the best man. I do not believe she will ever want another." He reached out and Andy shook his hand.

Angie said, "You are right. We have mated for life. Andy, take me home." She put her little hands on her flat belly. "I want to cuddle with my Husband and feel our baby grow in my tummy."

The major looked at her, "You can't be pregnant!"

Angela smiled happily up at her man, "Oh yes we are."