Commander Pinter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrnh
Myrnh
37 Followers

Pinter and Anna joined her. It really was a refreshing scent, something like roses and rainwater. All the tension and hardship of the day vanished as Pinter breathed the flowers, and she sat down next to Sol. Anna sat down, too, returning to her Worgen form. "They're lovely," Anna said.

Pinter put her arm around Anna, not sure why she did so but wanting to all of a sudden. Anna inched closer to Pinter on the ground, right up next to the hunter, and nuzzled her. She was warm. Really warm. Pinter clutched Anna tighter, and she felt with her hand. She reached further around Anna, and there was the soft give of her breast.

Anna didn't flinch. She moved so Pinter could have a better grip, and Pinter held her closer, holding Anna's breast, feeling for the peak. She found it as Anna gasped when Pinter rubbed her nipple through her top. Pinter locked on Anna's eyes, the young druid so wild now and warm in Pinter's arm. Pinter realized then just how similar Anna's eyes were to her hair, even as a Worgen, so hazel and almost as silver as her majestic coat and the radiant locks that fell down to her shoulders as a young woman. Anna grinned at Pinter as she kept rubbing her breast. She reached, touched Pinter's cheek. Pinter caressed Anna's muzzle, and she kissed her. Anna licked her lips.

"Truly a magical place," Sol said.

Pinter and Anna looked as Sol dropped her robes and stood before them naked.

* * *

Mandala and Jarvus stood over the entrance of the cave. The scent of sulfur wafted up to them, a stark contrast to the flora they had walked through all morning. This was more like the hot springs in western Gorgrond, not like the jungle of the Wilds. Nothing but silence greeted them as they stood at the entrance. Mandala didn't like it.

"I guess we're going in anyway," Jarvus said.

"Of course," Mandala said, and they descended.

The sulfur smell was almost overpowering as they reached the bottom of the cave. In the dim light they saw the pool of water surrounded by rich calcium deposits. Mandala's eyes slowly adjusted to the light, and she made out more deposits on the wall. The closer she looked, she saw that these were a different color than the formations close to the water. She wondered what kind of mineral it was. Then one of them moved.

"It's them!" she shouted to Jarvus.

And then a noise like frying bacon tingled through the cave. Mandala looked up.

Seven large spiders lowered from the ceiling on silken strands. "Get back!" she yelled.

Jarvus quickly took his feral panther form and they jumped away just in time. The spiders landed on the cave floor, rearing back, brandishing their forward legs with loud hisses.

Mandala was unphased. She already had her sword and shield ready, and she bellowed a war cry as her shield ricocheted back and forth between their attackers.

Jarvus bounded ahead as Mandala hacked and chopped. One of the spiders sent a strand of silk around Mandala's arm, but Jarvus ripped it in half, pulling her free, and the Draenei plowed her sword into the spider's mandibles. The creature's head exploded in a cloud of black exoskeleton, bits of feelers, and green innards. It fell dead, and Mandala chopped down on the next spider's thorax. Jarvus raced around the cave, ripping away limbs, tearing down web strands that hit Mandala and slowed her down. Soon they stood in a ring of broken spiders. One more of the disgusting things lay on its back, five of its legs waving wildly in the air, the other three legs somewhere in the pile of severed bits.

Mandala looked into Jarvus's yellow cat eyes. "Would you like the pleasure?" she asked.

"I hate the taste of spider flesh," Jarvus said, and he pawed at his tongue comically.

Manadala laughed. "Very well," she said, and she rammed the head of her axe shield into the stricken spider's exposed belly. Its legs tensed, and then slowly lowered to the ground.

"Seems a bit easy," Jarvus said.

A new, louder hiss drew their attention to the ceiling.

Another spider, this one taking up nearly the entire top of the cave crawled above them. Mandala and Jarvus retreated as the massive creature dropped and landed on its legs with a loud crash. Huge fangs waved in the air, almost challenging them, taunting them to even try and fight it.

Mandala looked the beast over. They could kill it, but it wouldn't be easy. As she stood there looking for a weakness, the spider turned around to the masses on the wall. It opened one of the silken pouches and uncovered a Human man wearing the robes of a Kirin Torr. Before they could react, the spider brought the screaming mage to its mouth and crunched into him, cutting off the horrible scream, sucking out the nourishing juices inside.

"Good god!" Jarvus yelled.

"We must save them," Mandala said, and she attacked.

All they could do was duck waving legs for the first thirty seconds. The spider was so big that they ran through a forest of limbs that moved and stepped. Mandala finally swung at one of the legs, striking, but her sword bounced off the thick armor. The leg swung back, knocking her away, and the spider turned on her.

Jarvus was there. He leapt for the spider's face, clawing wildly, savagely. He ripped something away in a cloud of black shards, and the spider hissed in pain, kicking its head, throwing Jarvus into the pool of water.

Mandala was up. She dashed beneath the spider and ran the tip of her sword down the entire length of its belly, opening it up, showering in green blood that flowed forth. She jumped clean to safety behind the spider and turned around, smiling in triumph as the beast staggered on its legs.

Jarvus jumped back in, splashing out of the water, grabbing the spider's face again with renewed frenzy. The red panther gripped with its forward paws and kicked with its back legs, growling loudly as the spider hissed and waved its arms desperately, trying to remove this thing that was killing it. Finally Jarvus twisted, and the head came loose. He fell to the floor with the giant spider head in his hold, and the body crashed dead and still.

Mandala walked up as Jarvus threw the head away, reverting to Human form and running to the pool of water. He groaned in disgust as he scooped up handfuls of water, washing away all of the spider innards that covered him. "Damn...fucking...spiders!" Jarvus yelled.

Mandala allowed a quiet laugh as the druid pulled off his spaulders and chest guard. He scooped up handfuls of water from the pool and splashed it all over himself, wetting his hair and his toned upper body. Mandala knew he fucked Pinter in Highmaul. Some things were so obvious she didn't need to be told. She wasn't angry at Pinter. Just two days ago she gave Jarvus a quick blowjob when he came to visit her on night patrol, although he was still a Human at the time. Hopefully she'd have a chance to get on all fours for him as a werewolf. Mandala enjoyed the sight while it was there, Jarvus on his knees and all wet.

"Save yourselves," a tiny voice said on the wall. It was a Gnome. Mandala realized it came from one of the silk cases that lined the cave.

She ran to the case, and she pulled with all her might on the fibrous sheet. She ripped it open, and there was the emaciated face of a captive Gnome. His eyes were saucers, and Mandala recoiled at the intensity. It wasn't just terror on that face. It was dread, deep and permeating. The Gnome knew nothing else as he stared through Mandala. "The flowers," the Gnome said.

"It's okay," Mandala said, knowing it was a lie. "You're going to be all right."

"Took us all," the Gnome said. "All of us. She smelled the flowers. Don't let her smell the flowers!"

"What do you mean?" Jarvus asked.

But the Gnome tensed, his eyes going even wider somehow, and his head fell forward. He was still. He was dead.

Mandala stepped back. She couldn't stop staring at the dead Gnome. She looked over the other formations of silk that lined the wall. Each of them had been torn open. They were empty. This was the last one. "We were too late," Mandala said with growing horror.

"What did he mean?" Jarvus asked. "She smelled the flowers. What did he mean by that?"

"Didn't the Archmage say something about flowers?" Mandala asked.

And then it hit them.

"Go!" Mandala shouted, but Jarvus was already in daylight.

* * *

Sol moved slowly, gracefully in front of Pinter and Anna. She stood in front of them naked as they gazed at her like attentive pupils watching their mistress. Sol looked right at Pinter with sly encouragement. Pinter let go of Anna, crouched on her knees, moved closer to Sol who cocked her legs just a little. There was the apex of her labia, small and inviting, and Pinter reached out.

Sol was slick with arousal. Pinter ran her index finger in the mound of skin. Her heart raced as Sol seemed to go slicker with every twist and turn of her finger. Sol moaned. Pinter worked her finger deeper in the folds that unraveled as she worked, and there was the little bump of Sol's clitoris.

"Mm, yeah," Sol said softly. Pinter looked up at the Archmage, and she smiled down at the young hunter. Sol took the back of Pinter's head, gripping her lightly through her blond hair. She tugged just a little.

But Pinter needed no persuasion. She rubbed Sol vigorously, her fingertip poked firmly on the nub that drove Sol wild, that made her breath go heavier. Pinter ducked down and looked up. She fit her mouth perfectly into Sol's crotch. She clutched the Archmage's ass with both of her hands. And she nestled her face against the wet pussy that waited for her.

Pinter ate her like a maniac. Her tongue lapped furiously over Sol's lips, the sticky sweetness of arousal a wonderful mask that covered Pinter's mouth and cheeks. Pinter dove in. She planted herself. She whipped her head back and forth, only eating more eagerly when she sensed the Archmage stagger and grip the back of her head tight with both hands.

Pinter vaguely felt hands on the waist of her leggings, hairy Worgen hands. She raised up and moved, and Anna undid the buttons on the front of her pants. Pinter wiggled her hips as Anna tugged the leggings down. She shifted her knees, and she raised her feet so Anna could pull the leggings over her boots. Hot, humid air clutched her exposed thighs and ass, and then Anna's hand slid between Pinter's legs, up to her crotch.

She wasn't surprised to find that she was already soaking, the noise of Sol's moans and the feel of Anna undressing her driving her up to the edge. Anna's fingers poked around the tender innards of Pinter's vagina. Pinter's head swam, partly from the intensity of Anna's touch, partly from lack of air as she pursed her lips around Sol's clit, sucked it like a nipple, and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. Sol moaned even louder and pulled Pinter's hair. Her scalp burned, but she pressed her face in even deeper, knowing she was close.

Pinter was close herself as Anna rubbed her like a pro. Pinter's breath came deeply. She dug her fingers into Sol's ass, and she groaned long and maddened, the spark of an orgasm stoked now between her own legs. Sol bent over Pinter. She jerked on her feet and cried out. Hot cum poured onto Pinter's face, and finally she came up for air just as she erupted.

She nearly hauled Sol down to the ground as she held onto the Archmage's hips for dear life, as she bucked and vibrated with a rocking orgasm. Anna laughed as Pinter leaked on her hand. The Worgen girl kept rubbing Pinter as she came, and she stopped when Pinter let go of Sol and collapsed on her hands. Pinter caught her breath as the world returned to her. And she turned around.

Anna was already naked. She was Worgen, but Pinter realized that Worgens maintained much of their humanity while transformed. Anna's silver hair shined in the jungle light, and her small breasts were perky with pink nipples. Anna grinned with her werewolf mouth and licked Pinter's juices from her fingers. Pinter went to her, and she took off her gloves as she closed in, tossing them aside in the Everbloom weeds. Pinter reached for Anna's long face, and she kissed her. Pinter's face was still slick with Sol's orgasm, and Anna ran her tongue over Pinter's mouth, tasting the Archmage. Pinter could taste her own cum on Anna's lips. She broke off the kiss, and she pushed Anna flat on her back.

Anna yipped, but her legs were already up and around Pinter's head as she rubbed the Worgen's belly, stroking her silver coat. Pinter rubbed Anna's fleshy pussy with a long stroke up to her saturated slit. Anna hummed to herself in ecstasy and closed her eyes. Pinter spread her folds with two fingers, revealing Anna's fervent clit, and she licked her. Anna gasped. Pinter closed her mouth and sucked. Anna cried out.

Anna's body heat flared as Pinter ate her, sending Pinter into a renewed frenzy. Anna was somehow brighter than Sol, like a refreshing drink of Draenic spring water. Pinter drank the druid girl in, lapping her up, poking her tongue inside her and grinning as Anna writhed in the dirt. Anna grit her teeth and revealed her Worgen fangs. Her brow furrowed, and she pressed Pinter's head in tight.

Just then Pinter felt two hands run up and down her thighs. She spread her legs and raised up on her knees. The hands caressed the small of her back beneath her mail top that still clung to Pinter with a wonderful film of sweat that she didn't want to violate. One hand reached between Pinter's legs, and then two fingers poked inside her. Pinter moaned as they twisted around and wriggled. The other hand slid along her hips, straight down, and she gasped loud, sharp, and muffled in Anna's crotch as Sol poked a fingertip in her asshole.

Pinter could barely think. Eating Anna didn't require much conscious thought as she steadily drove the Worgen closer and closer to orgasm, her fluids soaking the insides of her thighs and covering Pinter's face in a glorious blend with what remained of Sol.

And Sol. The Archmage drove Pinter mad as she blasted Pinter's pussy with two fingers and dilated her asshole with her other hand. Then Sol took her hand away. Pinter almost broke off of Anna to beg for more, but then she screamed muffled into Anna's pussy as Sol put her face on Pinter's ass and licked her.

Sol fucked her with her fingers and licked her asshole vigorously with her wet, wriggling tongue. Pinter's nerves were in a frenzy, and she burst with the overwhelming insanity of it all, howling into Anna with another orgasm. She pushed her hips against Sol's hand, against the Archmage's face, grinding out the tender flare that she couldn't get enough of, and she came up for air. Pinter rubbed Anna's clit with fast circular motions, not wanting to neglect the task at hand.

Suddenly Anna reverted to Human form. In one quick transformation she was a young woman again, her silver hair splayed on the ground beneath her head, a thin tuft of silver pubic hair just above her dripping pussy. Her skin was the color of milk, and her nipples were dark red on her little tits. Anna's brow furrowed as Pinter rubbed her clit. Her face scrunched. Her thigh's retracted around Pinter's head. And then Anna popped.

"Oh!" Pinter said in surprise, recoiling as Anna squirted.

Just a little spray at first, but then a hefty shot nailed Pinter right in the cheek. Anna moaned loudly through her twisted, red face. She pressed her breasts tightly against each other as her cries echoed in the clearing. Pinter's hand was drenched with the ejaculation, and when the stream weakened and petered out she fell flat on her chest, watching Anna's inundated pussy, the leftovers of her cum still dribbling along the folds of her labia. Pinter licked her, the saltiness spreading across her tongue, and then Anna settled down, relaxing and loosening up in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, that was so hot," Pinter said. "Did you see that, Sol?"

Sol cried out in wild pleasure, moaning over and over in a mounting orgasm of her own.

Pinter laughed, wondering how the Archmage could have gotten herself off with both hands occupied with her ass, and she looked back.

"Holy shit!" Pinter yelled.

Archmage Sol lifted in the air with vines wrapped around her arms and legs. They writhed around her waist, gripped at her breasts, and penetrated her crotch, fucking the Archmage like an eager lover. Two vines twisted around each other and went up Sol's vagina. Two more fucked her in the ass. The vines held Sol straight up and down. Sol's belly shook as she came, and a sappy green ooze leaked out of her orifices that Pinter realized was some sort of plant ejaculation. And then the lasher reared up behind Sol.

It wasn't just a lasher. This was the biggest flower Pinter had ever seen, its blossom wide and yellow, opening like a mouth, towering over ten feet in the air. It didn't try to eat Sol. It just held her there and fucked her as the Archmage came loudly and wildly, grabbing the vines like the arms of a lover. Vines snaked across the ground, heading for Pinter and Anna. Pinter backed away quickly. Anna screamed in surprise as she finally saw.

And the red flowers Sol showed them sprouted from the ground, an army of lashers that headed for them with waving vines and opening maws. "Don't run from them," Sol said breathlessly. "Smell the flowers. Be one with them."

But Pinter wasn't having it. She scurried to her bow, found her quiver, and wheeled around. Anna took on her panther form, silver-furred and vicious, and she growled loudly at the little lashers that charged at them. "You can't fight them," Sol said. "Just..."

Pinter shot down half of them. Anna ripped the rest of them to shreds.

"No!" Sol screamed.

Pinter lined up another shot that flew over Sol's head into the gaping yellow blossom behind her. Half of the flower ripped away.

Anna flew through the air and latched onto what remained, mauling it viciously and deranged. Sol fell to the ground, and she looked back at the remains of her dead lover.

"No," Sol cried. "What have you done? You...you..." She grabbed her head with both hands and doubled over, her face agonized and pained. "What did I do? The flowers. My friends. I...I did it."

Pinter lowered her bow. She walked to Sol with her arm extended. "What happened here?" Pinter asked. "Tell me what happened and maybe we can..."

Sol reared up with her hands extended to the heavens. "Fire!" Sol cried out. "Flames will destroy the vines. Cleansing flames to cure this land."

Pinter jumped away as a fire ignited on Sol and spread suddenly, quickly in a ring. Anna's fur singed and she growled, but she leapt over the ring as it passed. Pinter timed it and jumped as another fire burst on Sol. Another ring spread, charring the ground in its wake. Pinter jumped this one and readied an arrow. "Kill her!" Pinter yelled.

Anna looked at Pinter with a stunned expression even in her panther form. "Do what?"

"Kill her now!"

Sol ignited with another flame. Pinter fired the arrow. It burned up right before it struck the Archmage, but she was startled out of her spell casting. The flames died out. "Frost will kill the vines," Sol said as ice misted around her. "A freezing blight to cleanse the evil."

Sol went blue with the cold. The ground churned frozen and cracked, and it roiled to Pinter like a living wave. "Kill her, Anna!"

Anna finally snapped to. She leapt onto the Archmage, who screamed in pain. Sol waved her hand back at her attacker, and Anna rolled into the thick weeds across the clearing.

Pinter fired. The arrow pierced Sol's shoulder. The Archmage cried in pain and loosed a frostbolt that Pinter dodged with a quick roll.

Anna was already charging again. She knocked over Sol, pulled her to the ground. Sol exploded like a bomb, sending Anna flying again into an awkward crash. Anna scrambled to find her feet, twisting her head around, looking for Sol and any continued attack the Archmage might have had.

Myrnh
Myrnh
37 Followers