Commando

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly I began working on a resolution... first pressing down on the finger and then up into her mouth... trying to establish a rhythm that would give me what I desperately wanted... maximum penetration of both.

"Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm," she hummed as she sucked and licked at the head of my raging hard-on. Deeper and deeper her finger wiggled and worked.

"Oh God. Give me your ass," I begged. "Put your ass up here so I can eat your pussy."

Withdrawing her finger but not my cock, she swung her legs up over my head and straddled my face. Immediately grabbing the cheeks of her ass I pulled her wet cunt down onto my tongue just as I felt her finger return to its place in my ass.

She now began a serious assault on both my ass and my cock. Her mouth engulfing as much as she could take while her finger worked deeper and deeper into my ass with each stroke.

"Oh fuck, Baby. That's good," I mumbled between licks and sucks at her dripping wet pussy.

"Suck my clit," she cried as her mouth sucked up and down my shaft and her finger moved in and out of my ass. "Suck my clit."

Suck her clit I did. Grasping the cheeks of her ass in a death grip, I took her engorged clit between my lips and began an all out assault... alternating between nibbling with my teeth and sucking with my mouth.

Within a minute or two I knew she was ready... the cheeks of her ass had begun to quiver and the working on my cock and my ass had slowed to a standstill as she pressed down harder and harder on my mouth. "Oh God." She said, frantically pumping her ass. "Oh God. I cumming," she screamed, as her pussy spasmed, her ass jerked and fluids flooded into my mouth and out over my face. After a couple of minutes of slowly licking her as I allowed her to relax, I began a thorough clean up of her with my tongue. "Mmmm," she sighed. "You're so good at that." With that she renewed her effort on my cock.

Almost as quickly as her hot mouth had again enveloped my cock her finger had began anew on my ass. Up and down... in and out... they worked. Deeper went my cock... deeper went her finger. My cock was rubbing against the back of her throat with each downward thrust of her head as her wiggling finger went as far in as it would reach.

I knew she could feel my orgasm nearing as she quickened the pace of her mouth on my engorged shaft while continuing to work her wiggling finger in my ass. "Hmmmm," she hummed as she continued to deep throat me.

"Oh Baby," I screamed. "I'm cumming," as I began filling her mouth with spurt after spurt.

She continued slowly massaging my ass and to suck and swallow until she was certain I was completely finished. "Wow, you still carry a load," she said licking her lips before wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Having again resumed licking her, I paused to survey the scene I was intent on cleaning up. "You know, Baby, not only do you taste good but I had forgotten just how beautiful your pussy is."

She laughed. "You probably think every pussy you eyeball up close is beautiful."

"No, that's not true. I'm dead serious... you have great lips and a very beautiful pussy."

"Well, thank you Sir. I've had lots of compliments but I do believe you're the first to say my pussy is beautiful... and by the way, what ever you're tasting is probably about as much yours as it is mine."

"Damn," I said as I thought about what she had said. "I'll just say this, what ever was in there tasted just fine."

"How about we take a shower together," she smiled. "We can soap each others asses."

I laughed loudly. "Take a shower with you? You're just trying to fuck me, aren't you?"

She laughed with me. "Maybe in the morning, but right now, I just want to brush my teeth and get in the shower."

"Want to get that nasty taste out of your mouth, do you?"

"Well, in all honesty it does taste better going in than it does after it's been in there a while."

"Okay. I'll let you brush your teeth and I'll agree to scrub your ass. Got a toothbrush I can borrow?"

"Sure, I can let you use the one I let all the guys use that I bring home to fuck."

"Jesus," I said as I swatted her ass with my hand. "Aren't you a smart ass?"

"Smart ass? I'm just being honest," she laughed, jumping up and sprinting for the bathroom.

I quickly hustled after her.

12