Commands

Info
An interactive story of dominance and submission.
1.2k words
4.23
121.1k
30
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pir8Rbrts
Pir8Rbrts
10 Followers



Your world is dark. You lay on the bed as you were instructed, hands relaxed and at your sides, palms down, flat against the sheets. The soles of your feet also rest flat against the mattress, your knees bent and slightly spread, open and inviting. You are naked, and the last image you saw was your own body, in the mirror, kneeling before me as I wound the silk band around your eyes. In that moment, I took your sight and made you that much more dependent on me, relieved you of control and heightened your awareness of the world around you through your remaining senses.

But you were already mine. You were mine when you stood before me and I commanded you to strip to shed your free will with each garment that hit the floor. I sat in a leather chair, like it was a throne, watching you and directing your every move.

"Now the next button, pet—open you blouse further, bend over, let me see."

And while my tone was casual—almost matter of fact, you knew that I was aroused, because I have always made you very aware of what your body does to me. As you stood naked before me, there was no sense of modesty, no desire to hide. In that moment, I removed that choice from you, and eased you of that burden.

"Come here and kneel for me, pet," and as you have been carefully trained to do, you came forward and knelt before me as we held each other's eyes. "Good girl," the words wrapped around you like a warm bath as I tenderly stroked your hair. "Turn around, pet. Hands behind your back, and spread your knees. I want you to see yourself." And as you turned to face yourself in the mirror, you saw yourself as I always see you. Radiant, submissive, beautiful, and an object of pure desire. Your nipples were hard and dark in the cool air, your pussy already glistening and wet. I leaned close in your ear and, my breath hot against your neck. "Are you ready, pet? Ready to surrender to me?"

And after a moment you found your voice and answered. "Y-yes Sir," you said. Your voice was thick not with uncertainty, but desire. The collar slipped about your neck, and the soft click of the lock shot through you like cannon fire. You shuddered, and in that moment you were mine.

Now your world is dark as you lay on the bed. The soft creak of leather and the gentle rattle of ice in a glass tell you I am sitting close by. Your senses reach out as they probe through your blindfolded world for any other hint of me and your nostrils flare gently as they half-perceive the faint sillage of my cologne, clean and crisp like the fresh linen on which you lay. At first you are gently startled when I finally speak again, but as I continue, my voice wraps around you with as much warmth and force as my body and my arms. "Now my pet, I want you to do exactly as I say," and we begin.

First, pet, I want you to slowly grind your hips in for me. That's right, I want you to feel the desire and the heat build inside you. I want you to show me how wanton, how hungry you can be. Bring one hand up to your mouth and trace your lips, with your other cup one of your tits and let your thumb slide over the nipple coaxing it to pucker and get hard. Feel your breath ragged against your fingertips. Slip the first two fingers of your hand between your lips and gently fuck your mouth. Feel the longing to have those fingers replaced by my cock. You hear the soft click of the ice in my glass and you are once again very aware that I am watching you.

Take your hardened nipple between your fingers squeezing and kneading it roughly, just as I do. Glide your hand down from your mouth over your body and slip it between your legs, let your fingers hover over your clit, don't touch, not yet! I will tell you when. Let the anticipation build. Lift your breast up and take your nipple between your lips. Now gently nip at it with your teeth and flick your tongue across it.

Now, you may lower your hand onto your pussy but don;t dare finger your clit yet. I want you ask my permission. When you ask nicely, when you can say, "please Sir, may I touch my clit", you may do so. Good girl, you may gently touch your clit, rub it lightly for me, not too hard yet. Keep using your free hand to play with your tits, you know I love to watch you fondle them.

Press your fingers more firmly onto your clit now...circles, up and down. IN a moment I'm going to check your pussy and I want it to be wet enough for me to slip inside effortlessly. You know I like my sluts dripping with desire.

Spread your legs wider and let you are wet slip your fingers inside you. I want to hear your moans. I'm so hard watching you. Fuck your pussy and finger your clit...but do not cum.

Beg, me pet. I want to hear you say "come fuck me Sir, please come fuck me."

The gentle creak of the leather chair is almost lost to you, but you hear it. and the sound of my approach stirs the inner exhibitionist in your. You wiggle and squirm and writhe , moaning and spreading yourself displaying the molten core of your sexual desire.

I there is a quick rattle of the ice in my glass...and tiny cold drops begin to fall over your nipples, you squeal in surprise and in your mind the drops sizzle off your body as though it were a hot plate.

If could be the heat from my body, or the sound of my footfalls, but something tells you that I am circling you, inspecting you, evaluating your performance...and it makes you all the more willing to please.

Freeze pet, and as you have been thought, you freeze precisely in place. fingers on your clit...nipple stretched between your teeth. I've done this before you are not permitted to move a muscle until you are told, and sometimes the command does not come for an excruciatingly long time. Tonight, it comes mercifully quickly. All fours, present yourself.

Quicker that you thought possible, you roll over your elbows and knees on the bed wit your arms and legs stretched out before, head, low and bottom up displaying your ass and pussy ready for cane crop or cock. You hear the light thump of my glass on the nightstand, and the soft hiss of me removing my jacket and tossing it to the chair. And as you close your eyes and bite your lip in anticipation, you know you will be thoroughly used, but how and when are not for you to decide.

You are the sole object of your Master's desire, his puppet, his toy, his pet, and for this evening your deepest longing is to listen and respond to his commands.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Pir8Rbrts
Pir8Rbrts
Pir8Rbrts
10 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfabout 4 years ago

Absolutely and wonderfully satisfying. Are we going to be hearing more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Inspection?

I'd like to hear what happens next... the body inspection.. making her stays like this while you check all of her, not letting her move during several minutes.. hmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking hot

Hot as sin

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchabout 7 years ago

What a slow, velvety smooth voice. Just right for pouring erotic instructions into a lady's ears as she lies there blindfolded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sopping wet

First things first. You voice is amazing. Like being wrapped in a warm blanket. If chocolate could be a sound, it would be your voice.

Now for the story. I really loved that you made it interactive. That we could conceivably follow the commands is just perfection. You did a very good job of building a scene, and a space in the mind. I think what would have made it better would have been, sound effects to help punctuate. Instead of being told about the glass and ice cubes let us hear it.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Good Slut - Guided Masturbation Let mistress guide your hands to extreme pleasure.in Toys & Masturbation
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bound A heart shaped butt plug sealed the deal.in BDSM
The Challenge Ch. 01: Capture She dared to challenge him and the hunt begins.in BDSM
Instructions Instructions to obey, until orgasm.in BDSM
More Stories