Comments

Story Info
Comments on both my work and Literotica.
890 words
4.5
10.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

Comments on the content of the 'Eros Collection'

In the pre-emptive defence of some anticipated criticism of my work; that I am too wordy, spend too much time developing the background, the scenario - 'Get to the sex!' - let me just say this. Although I love the short story format - and have one or two in that style that I am quite happy about - our lives, and the more memorable events in them, don't come in short story forms. We, and therefore my characters, are actually in the midst of their lives when something happens to them. If the reader has not been given the context in which to place the character the sexual encounter will become merely a series of biological response mechanisms. At least that's the way I think. So, in many of my stories the reader will need a little patience - don't worry I'll try to make it worth your while. But I hope that will allow time for them to identify with one or other of the characters and their situations, and hopefully that will make the eventual activity all the more meaningful - and, with a bit of luck, more satisfying.

As I have said in my explanatory notes, ('Explanation') there is absolutely no autobiographical basis to any of the stories in this collection - I've never been that lucky, available, or potent!

So, rather than mining and then embellishing my own experiences they are the result of both an overactive imagination, and of course, my own healthy fantasies. However, I am all too aware that should the collection is analysed as a single body, several common themes would become all too apparent.

- in most stories it is the male who is, in one way or another, first approached by the female.

- in nearly all the male is often found to be 'going down on' the female - and always enjoying it.

- in many of them the male is at some stage given a 'handjob' by the female.

Why is it so?

Because these are features of my own basic make-up.

Although I am not shy or tongue-tied with women - I actually prefer their conversation to that of most of the men I have known - even during those times in my life when I have been free and available, and there have been several, I have often found the actual propositioning process impossibly difficult. As with most of us the fear of rejection is often stronger than the degree of desire or interest being felt.

Like many men, I love licking a receptive woman's pussy! As some of my characters explain, the activity provides two quite separate sources of pleasure. The obvious one is being able to give someone you feel strongly about a 'gift' of such intense pleasure. The other is the knowledge that during that time the woman is usually all but helplessly powerless - and despite what society likes to tell us, most men often feel they are in the thrall of the woman in their life.

Maybe I am strange - though I somehow suspect not - but I really do wish more women would understand the power they hold in their hands, quite literally. After all, if one thinks about it, a woman has two hands, ten fingers, all exquisitely articulated, and each one is covered with the most sensitive organ of the body, skin. Compared with either the mouth or vagina, and what delicacies of stimulation they can provide - there's simply no contest! Then of course the hands can be used in times and places that are simply impossible for either of those organs. And to cap it off, at least as far as the woman is concerned, it's virtually effortless! So ladies - let's give a hand for the 'handjob'.

Incidentally, and finally, whilst I certainly understand and respect the 'rules' laid down by our hosts at Literotica - and am extremely grateful for their existence - I do have a couple of comments about those.

Whilst eighteen is the age of consent in the USA, it is not elsewhere. Here in Australia it is sixteen - I leave it to others to provide their own, local variations. Then of course the idea of males or females still being sexually 'virginal' at eighteen is, in this day and age, almost laughable - which makes writing any stories dealing with youthful 'sexual awakening' either impossible, or ridiculous. And anyway, these days this legal nicety seems to be all but ignored by producers of either film or television!

So, whilst the host is based in the USA, and is therefore presumably bound by their laws, is this restriction 'reasonable' for the rest of us on the global Internet?

The limitation also seems to conflict with the various - and to us 'outsiders' - very peculiar State laws governing a wide variety of 'prohibited sexual practices' that are nonetheless still able to be described in loving detail on the site?

Apart from that - whatever happened to what I understand is the American Constitution's 'First Amendment' - freedom of speech?

I look forward to someone more knowledgeable explaining or clarifying this for me.

And don't forget that under this constraint Nabokov's 'Lolita' could never have been published on this site!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers