Commercial Company

Story Info
Good things can happen if the price is right.
770 words
4.38
11.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick 750 word story for the project.

Hope you enjoy it. Nobody under 18. It's a fictional story. Enjoy.

*

She was incredibly beautiful. I thought there is just no way in hell... she must be a vice cop. I watched her hips sway with each step, her big braless tits swaying as well. She was stacked and black as coal. Her heels, stilettos really, were at least six inches.

She knocked on my truck door, and opened it. I knew I should have locked it.

"Hey Honey, you lonesome? You want some company?"

"No I'm good."

"Come on Honey, a big trucker like you must want a little fun, huh? I'm Sharon"

I noticed she was trying to climb in to the truck, but the CFM pumps were giving her trouble.

"No that's ok, I'm just waiting to deliver here. There's only two more trucks in front of me, so I'll be done in less than an hour. Thanks anyway." She had managed to get into the passenger seat of my truck. She was persistent.

"Oh, come on! I know how horny you truck drivers get. Stuck in the truck for days on end, not getting home to mama. Let me help you with that."

"You gonna get me a vacation?"

"No Honey. But for just the price of three C notes, you can do ANYTHING you want to with me. I'll let you have my big fat ass, I'll even let you spank me. You can suck my big fat titties, and I'll suck your dick like there's no tomorrow, and you can fuck me as many times as you like. It's called Around the World."

"That's great, but I don't have three Ben Franklins. A bit too much for me." I could see the disappointment on her face, but she was determined to make the sale.

"How about I suck you and fuck you until you're happy. It will only set you back a couple of hundred. What dy'a say?"

"Sorry Sharia, I ah, don't have two hundred either."

"What about straight fuckin? That's only one hundred bucks."

"Sheri, you realize there's a half dozen guys on the corner watching us right?"

"They will just have to wait Their damned turn! How about a blow job for fifty bucks. Take a look at my cocksucker lips. You know I'm good don't you?"

"I'm sorry Shelley, I don't have fifty bucks either. Caught me on a bad day."

"I take Visa and MasterCard!"

"Oh yeah, 'Honey what's this fifty dollar charge for a blowjob?' That's gonna work real good."

"Well, what the hell, how about twenty bucks for a hand job?"

"Shelby, you're very attractive. With such a persistent sales pitch, you should be selling real estate. But for the last time, no thank you. Please get out of my truck."

"Well, my last and final offer, for five bucks, I'll let you smell my pussy. How's that?"

I took a whiff. Damn. "I guess I owe you this then." I handed her a five dollar bill.

"You are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney--"

"I'm not under arrest, but in about ten seconds you will be. For prostitution" I said.

"I'm a cop!" She said

"I'm an undercover detective, and you are fucking up a drug bust. You are gonna be a meter maid if you screw this up. Now shut up and listen. You are going to bob your head up and down. Make it look good. If I'm late on the transaction..."

I gave her a withering look.

She put her head over my lap and her hand on my groin, by accident I'm sure.

"Holy shit, your dick is hard!"

"Quiet, we're on an open channel!" came a noise from the dash.

"Please, tell me you are armed!" I looked at her.

"Service revolver in my purse, and a back up."

"Where are you hiding the back up? No don't tell me, I'm sure I don't want to know."

"I'm sorry sir if I messed up your bust."

"You haven't yet. Do not shoot the guy in the blue shirt. He's one of us. Ok?"

"Ok. When is this going down?"

"Any time now. As soon as they open the case, we go. Hey, after work, you wanna go around the world? I still can't afford three hundred dollars. But I can buy a couple of beers maybe."

"If you make mine a red wine, and maybe a burger and some fries--"

"You drive a hard bargain. A very hard bargain indeed."