Commercial Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer says nothing, but she's stopped moving her snatch on my cock, and I can tell she's embarrassed. "I figured you were lactating," I say. "I'd have been surprised if you weren't. That's why your breasts hurt, they're full of milk." Jennifer doesn't say anything, she just stares at me with those deep dark eyes.

I move my mouth over to the right titty, and begin sucking the nipple on it. It gets harder, and I expect a stream of milk any second. "Want me to stop?" I inquire as I pull my lips off her breast. She doesn't say anything, but she doesn't have to - her body is doing all the talking. Her hand has found its way to the back of my head again, and I feel her press my face into her tit. I resume suckling, and I'm treated to another stream of warm, sweet milk.

Jennifer begins sliding her cunt back and forth again, and I'm rewarded with a low moan, "Ummmmmm..." I continue to nurse at her right breast, until there's no more milk in it. I switch back to the left titty, and suck on it. A few squirts of milk, then no more – I've drained her dry.

I lay back, and watch her hump herself on my cock. She's a thing of beauty, a vision to behold. Her eyes are closed, her dark brown hair surrounds her face, and her jutting milk jugs are swinging lazily to and fro as she intently rocks back and forth. I rub my hands over her body, feeling the sensuous touch of her skin and the film of sweat she's developed. I run my hands over her shoulders, down her arms, and down to her legs. Up across her thighs to her opulent bush, up over her swollen belly to her swinging titties, and back down. As I move my hand across her thigh, I feel one of her hands touch mine. Gently she moves my hand to where our bodies are joined, and raises herself up a little. She slips my hand under her rock-hard clit, lowers herself back down, and resumes fucking me.

Immediately I understand what Jennifer wants. She's been trying to make herself come by grinding her clit on me, and now she wants me to stimulate it while she fucks me. I open my index and middle fingers slightly, and feel her clit slide between them. As she strokes her clit against my fingers, I feel the oily wetness start to flow inside her furnace-like box. "Oh yeah, right there!" she moans. "Oooohhhhh..."

She rubs her clit against my fingers, and I flick the little button back and forth. "Ohhhhh yeeaaaahhh," she sighs. "Unhhhhh..."

An idea flashes through my head. I feel around the bed, looking for her little toy. "Where is it?" I think. "She put it here somewhere..." I feel something hard, and I've found it. I hold it up behind her, and look at it. Simple enough, twist the base to turn it on, and the more you twist it, the faster it vibrates. Nothing to it.

I turn the base to the right a little, and feel it start to vibrate in my hand. I'll bet she'll like this little surprise I've got for her!

I pull my hand out, but before she can say anything, I've replaced it with the gently throbbing vibrator. It brushes her clit, and I hear her gasp for air. "Aaaaaaahhhhh..."

Like a woman possessed, Jennifer begins humping my cock and pushing her clit against the vibrator with a newfound intensity. Her whole body is concentrating on the sensation, and she's biting her lip in pleasure. "Ummmmmm," she moans. "Ummmmm..."

I decide to do like the chef on TV says, and 'kick it up a notch.' As I turn the base a little more to the right, I can feel the vibrations increase, and so can Jennifer.

"Ohhhhhhhgawwwwdd," she wails. "Don't stop, don't stop! Ohhhh... please let me come, let me come!"

Her hips have taken on a life of their own. She's moving her pussy against my cock so hard I'm wondering if she's about to snap it off at the base. Her tits are swinging madly, and bouncing off of each other with a slapping sound that's music to my ears.

"I'm gonna come, gonna come, I'm gonna come," she cries, as she swings her head from side-to-side, making her long dark hair fly wildly. "Ohgawd, I'm coming! Ohhhhh..."

I feel her slippery pussy begin to spasm and pulse around my cock. Like a velvet vise, it squeezes my cock, clenching and unclenching. "Let's see what this does," I think.

I turn the base of the little vibrator all the way to the right – full power.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" A high-pitched squeal escapes her lips, followed by a gasp for air. Jennifer abruptly pitches forward and falls onto my chest, her head plopping onto the pillow beside me.

I pull my hand out, and the vibrator with it. I turn it off, and turn my head to the side to look at her face. Her hips have stopped moving, but her cunt is still spasming and pulsing around my deeply embedded cock. As I look at her face, the contractions in her silky snatch wane. Her eyes are open, but they have a glassy look to them.

"Hey," I whisper, while stroking her long brown hair off of her cheek. "You alright?"

As I watch, her eyelids blink, once... twice... as she begins to focus and lose the glassy look. "Ohgawd," she mumbles as a shiver courses through her body. "That was too much."

"Didja like that?" I ask. "Feel any better?"

"Ohmigawd, that was great!" she wheezes as she slowly catches her breath.

"This old dog can still cut the mustard," I think to myself. "At least with a little help."

"Thank you," she whispers as she softly kisses me on the cheek. "I needed that, its been a while."

"You're welcome."

My cock twitches inside her, and she asks if I came.

"No, not yet."

"I need a nap," Jennifer dreamily says. "I guess I'm the one too pooped to pop!"

I move out from underneath of her, and let her lie on her stomach. Moving behind her, I slip my hand underneath her waist, and raise her hips up.

"Not in my ass, okay? Not while I'm pregnant."

"Okay."

I gently slide my cock inside her still juicy twat, and begin to slip it in and out of her. She's still half-awake, and I have to hold her up with one arm. I begin to slowly piston my cock in and out of her oily tunnel, enjoying the wonderful wetness of her hot pussy. I slide it out until the tip is almost out, and then slide it back in as far as I can. My balls swing back and forth with the motion, and slap up against her as I pump steadily away.

I lower her hips a little, and there's that perfect feeling – I'm not touching anything but slippery cunt with my cock, and it feels great. A little more of this, and I might come again.

I concentrate on the feeling of my cock sliding back and forth in her luxurious pussy, and I feel the oily nectar begin to flow out of her snatch and over my balls. She gets wetter and wetter as I continue to pump her steamy snatch. I move my fingers down to her clit, and still continue to hold her hips up. I begin to diddle the swollen little button again, and feel her pussy contract around my cock as I play with her clit.

"Mmmmmm," she says, pushing her twat back at me. "Where's my thing?"

"Here," I say, reaching for it on the bed. I turn it on slow again, and place it against her clit.

"Oh yeah," she sighs. "Right there!"

I continue to pump my cock in and out of her juicy box, while massaging her swollen and hard clit with the vibrator. Slowly, we approach the peak. I can feel her pussy squeeze around my cock as I stroke her, and I feel the familiar tightness in my nuts as another orgasm approaches.

"Oh yeah!" I pant. "I'm gonna come."

"Fuck me!" she moans. "Come in my pussy!"

I pick up the tempo for the last few strokes, slamming my prick into her hot, wet cunt. "Uuunnnnnnhhhh" she cries, as her snatch begins to contract and milk my cock.

I feel my own orgasm approach, and bellowing like a raging bull, I bury my cock as deep as I can in her. A jet of come rushes out of the head of my cock, followed by another. The feeling is so intense, it makes me light-headed, and I instinctively put my right arm out and grab hold of the cabinet to keep from toppling over on her.

When I put my arm out, I forget that it's the one supporting her hips, and she collapses like a ragdoll. My dick slides out of her pussy as she does, and a stream of jizz shoots out of the tip, splattering over her pussy lips.

Another stream shoots out of the tip, and lands in her hair. Another gob lands on the Chinese fire-breathing dragon that she's had tattooed on the small of her back. My cock slips between the cheeks of her butt, and the final spurts fill the crack of her butt with creamy white goo.

I fall back on my haunches, completely and totally satisfied. Jennifer lies there, legs spread apart, while my jizz slowly trickles down the crack of her butt, over her twat, and onto the bedspread.

Suddenly, it's very, very stuffy in here. I move forward, and open one of the vents. The cool, moist air flows over us, and I sit down beside Jennifer. "Thirsty?" I ask her. "I've got some orange juice in the fridge."

"Yes, please. That'd be nice."

I open the fridge, and grab two little bottles of OJ. I open one, and hand it to her. She sits up and takes a drink, while I open mine and take a drink. She takes another drink, and wordlessly hands me the bottle. I put it on the stand beside the bed, take another drink of mine, and lay down beside her.

She snuggles up next to me, and I feel her arm caress my chest. "You're nice to me," she says. "I wish I could be like this forever..." she falters.

"Ronny."

"I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names. I wish I could find somebody as good to me as you, Ronny."

She looks at me with those big dark eyes, and I wrap my arms around her, and pull her close to me. I just want to hold this beautiful, voluptuous, dark-chocolate haired beauty, and feel her body next to mine. The rain beats a staccato rhythm on the roof of the truck, the candle gives off a soft, flickering light, and I am so happy it hurts. So young, so beautiful, so... so... everything a man could want in a lover. I kiss her forehead, and she snuggles closer. I wonder if maybe I should be honest with her, maybe tell her the truth, maybe...

"BREEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP" "BREEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP"

"Shit!" she says as she grabs for her purse. She looks at the caller ID, flips the phone open and says "What?"

A hear a male voice on the other end, but I still can't make out what he's saying. "I'm on my way, I'll be there in a little bit." "Why don't you go to the store?" "Whattya mean the car won't..." "...but it's raining!" "Okay, okay, I'll go." "I don't want to argue, I'll see you in a bit," she says, hanging up the phone.

A dejected look appears on her pretty face, and she looks like she's about to cry.

"Boyfriend again?"

"Yeah, he's..." as her voice fades. "Look, could you do me a big favor? Could you give me a ride home? I live off of Broadway, just off of the loop. Please? I'd really appreciate it."

"Sure. So you can go get treated like shit by him?" I ask.

"He loves me, he's just a little difficult at times."

"Right! He treats you badly because he loves you! Just think how he'd treat you if he didn't care for you!"

"You don't understand," she says. "You just don't understand."

"No. I guess I don't."

I pour some water on a washcloth, hand it to her, and she begins to wipe the dried come off of her. I wipe the dragon off, and try to wipe it out of her hair.

"Gawd, we made a mess."

She's right. The bedspread looks like its had an orgy held on it. Wet spots and stains are all over it, and it'll definitely need to be washed. We get dressed without saying anything, and she plops down in the passenger seat with her bottle of orange juice.

"Ready?" I say, as I release the air brakes and put the truck in gear. I head out of the truck stop, get on the interstate, and head toward the loop. I drive slowly, partly because of the rain, partly because I don't want this evening to end.

We drive in silence for a bit, until I can't stand it anymore.

"Look," I say, "it's none of my business, but..."

"But, here it comes," she says cynically.

"But... if this guy isn't making you happy, if he isn't what you want out of life, you owe it to yourself to leave him, and find someone that will make you happy. And I don't mean just me, there are a thousand, million guys who'd love to find someone as young, pretty, smart and sexy as you," I tell her. "One thing I've learned is that life is too short to be unhappy, especially with someone who's supposed to love you."

Jennifer says nothing, but by the way she looks at me with those big mahogany eyes, I can tell my words struck a very raw nerve.

We ride along in silence, the only noise being the sound of the wipers beating out their tempo.

As the sign for the Broadway exit looms up out of the gloomy drizzle, I turn on the turn signal, and slow down as I exit the highway. "Left or right?" I say.

"Huh? Oh, left," she says. "I'm sorry, I was thinking."

"S' okay."

The light turns green, and I make a left onto Broadway. I go under the interstate, and about five or six blocks.

"See that mini-mart at the next light?" Jennifer asks. "Over there on the left? You can drop me off there, I need to get a few things, and it's only a couple of blocks to my house."

I make the left at the light, and pull the truck over to the curb. "Listen, I... I really enjoyed myself tonight, and I had a great time. I get through her about twice a month or so, and I'd love to see you again. Nothing serious, maybe just friends, and I'd like to see you from time to time. Would that be alright?" I ask. "Do you have a phone number I can call you at when I know I'll be back this way?"

"Not really," she says. "The cell phone is his, and he checks the caller ID to see who's calling me. My cell phone, and my home phone both got cut off."

"Anyway I can get in touch with you?" I inquire. "Girlfriend, mom, sister, someone I can leave a message with?"

"No," she says. "I should be back at work at J.T.'s after the baby is born. I'll probably be at the truck stop once or twice a week, just listen for me on the CB. Don't forget – 'Lexus'".

"Alright, I'll do that. Remember me – 'Seadog', Randy from Reno. I'll remind you of the night it rained hard, and we came hard, okay?" I say.

"Okay," she says as she opens the door. "You take care of yourself, and drive safe. I hope I'll see you again."

"Bye, Jennifer."

As she climbs down out of the truck our eyes meet for a split-second, and a spark of something arcs between us. Before I can say anything, she's on the ground and closes the door. I watch her as she crosses the street and heads to the mini-mart.

"Please come back," I think to myself. "Please come back and tell me it just wasn't about the money, that we had something real - if only for a moment. Tell me we didn't just fuck, that we made love. Come back and..."

She walks in the store without looking back.

"Bye, Jennifer," I say half-aloud as a single tear rolls down my cheek. "I'll always remember you."

I ease the Fruitliner into gear and head back toward the interstate. No sense in going back to the truck stop, the drop lot is only a couple of miles away and I can sleep in the truck there.

A sad smile crosses my face as I think of Jennifer. I felt close to her, and I wish it hadn't ended this way. I wanted more, and I wish she'd been able to give it to me. I know it'll never happen, but I wish I could see her again. "Not half as bad as she'll be wanting to see me!" I laugh out loud.

You see, on my computer at home I have a scanner, and a color laser printer. It's amazing what a good photo-imaging program, and a little work can accomplish. Those $50's I gave her were as real as Pamela Sue's silicone-filled boobs – a fact that Jennifer will be dismayed to learn the moment she tries to spend one.

I pull into the drop lot, and the guard opens up the door to his shack as I roll down the window.

"How was dinner?" he asks.

"Not bad," I say. "The meatloaf was alright, but dessert was really good!"

"Dessert's always the best part!" he says, as he smiles and waves me through the gate.

I park the truck, fold up the come-stained bedspread, and throw it in the laundry basket. I pull a blanket out of the closet, and tuck it in. It's been a long day, it's time for this old dog to get some sleep.

I notice that the "Incoming Message" light on the satellite unit is on, who knows for how long. "Pickup tomorrow off of the drop lot," it says. "Deliver in Plano, Texas anytime Friday before midnight." Almost 1000 miles in two and a half days – piece of cake.

"Plano," I think to myself, as I drift off to sleep. "I wonder if the 'putas' are still working over on Harry Hines Boulevard by 635?"

I may have to go check that out...

CHAPTER TWO

Six months had gone by, the snow had come and gone, and it was beginning to warm up again. The company gave me a new truck, my hair has gotten longer, and I've grown a goatee – it came in gray, old age I guess – but not much has changed. I pulled into the familiar truck stop, and found a spot on the back row. Easily maneuvering the large tractor-trailer into the slot, I set the brakes, and began filling out the requisite daily paperwork. "10:34," as I glance at the digital clock. "Time to call it a day," I think.

Suddenly, a voice comes over the CB; "Anyone looking for some company, go to channel 31, Lexus on three-one."

It couldn't be, could it? Not after all this time...

I flip the channel selector to 31, and hear a female voice say, "Did anyone make it?"

"Yeah," as I key the microphone, "I'm here."

"Who's this?" the voice asks.

"John," I reply. "Who's this?"

"They call me Lexus," the voice responds. "Are you looking for some company?"

"What do you look like?" I ask.

"Brown hair, big tits, loose lips, and swivel hips. Interested?"

"Yeah," I say. "Very!"

"Where ya' at?" the voice asks.

"Back row, white house, far end."

"Blink your lights." I do, and the voice says, "Okay, I see you. Unlock the passenger door, and I'll be over."

I do so, and anxiously wait. A dark figure, moving fast appears out of nowhere along the right side, opens the passenger door and climbs in.

"Oh my God!" I exclaim to myself. "It's her!"

"Shit!" she says. "Cops!"

I look over to the left, and a police cruiser is slowly coming down the row, its searchlight shining over the ground and the parked trucks.

"Duck down, and hide in the bunk," I tell her. "Quick!"

She does, as the police cruiser pulls to a stop in front of my truck. The officer gets out, shines his flashlight around my truck and the trucks on either side of me, and walks toward me.

"Evening, Officer," I say, as I roll down the window. "What's going on?"

"We had a report of a prostitute working the premises, and we're trying to locate her. You didn't see her, did you?"

"No Officer, I didn't, but I just got here. Thought I'd do a little paperwork before I go to sleep. You know how that paperwork is," I say, smiling at him.

"Yes, I do." he replies. "Always some forms to be filled out."

"Yes sir, always some paperwork to do." "Well," I say, yawning noticeably, "I guess I'll call it a day. It's been a long drive from Minneapolis."

"Have a good evening driver," he says. "Be careful."

"You too, Officer. Good night!"

I stand up and begin to pull the front curtains closed, blocking off the view of the interior of the truck. I put my atlas over the right lower door window, and now no one can see in.

"That was close!" she says. "I don't need to go back to jail."

I sit back down in the driver's seat and turn to face her. A glimmer of recognition sparkles in her eyes, and she says "I know you from somewhere..."

"Yes, you do." I reply. "It rained hard, and we came hard."

Her eyes grow wide as she recognizes me, and her voice trembles with rage, "YOU BASTARD! YOU MISERABLE LOWLIFE MOTHERFUCKER! GODDAMN YOU, YOU FUCKIN' PIECE OF SHIT!"

Jennifer's up on her feet now, swinging at me with all her might. A wallop to the head, a punch to the chest, a kick to the shins. Whap, bap, bam, blow after blow as fast as she can throw them. I try to block her assault as best as I can, but the blows keep coming.