Committed

Story Info
Commitment, and the way we use people.
8.9k words
4.48
33.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran down the stairs and out into the sunshine. He was waiting for her in the car but he just smiled. It was a little test just to reassure her that he truly loved her, which was testified to by his patience. She felt so lucky. He was good looking and was very caring and considerate. She felt he was a good catch. He had his own business, a small restaurant in a good location and it was doing well, and he seemed ready to settle down with her. She wanted to look good for him and that was why she was late. She wore a light blue knitted short sleeve top that ended above her navel, under which was a push up bra so her tits would stand out appealingly. They were a bit small, but with the push ups they looked three times larger. She wore a short dark blue skirt with a white belt and white sandals with heels. The outfit was complemented with a white handbag. In all it had cost her quite a bit, but he was worth it.

"Sorry. Lets get going."

He never seemed to mind and as they drove off he was talking to her of his plans for the business. Things had been going well, and now that he had found somebody good looking, great in bed and supportive he wanted to sort out his debts and start their new life together. He explained to her about the money he had borrowed from Max to set up the restaurant. He had known that Max was overcharging him interest, but he had little choice and knew that if he worked hard the business would take off. Well it certainly was taking off, but he never seemed to be able to shake off the debt he owed Max and the interest payments were crippling him. Now he wanted to buy a little house for the two of them nearby instead of living over the restaurant and so he had to settle the bill with Max.

As they drove she looked at him and her eyes radiated happiness. He looked at her and the way the wind caught her hair as they sped along. God she was beautiful. She leaned over and kissed him and drove her tongue deep into his throat. He almost choked and the car swerved by this sudden onslaught. She pulled away and laughed and he laughed too. She reached down and started to unbutton his trousers. He felt her hand search inside and pull out his sleeping member. The wind felt cold on it as she drew it out and stroked it. It did not take long to respond and soon became stiff in anticipation. She leant down and took it in her mouth. She sucked on it, swallowing most of him, and he felt his shaft lubricated as her lips slid up and down it in a slow rhythm. He was finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate as her ministrations continued. She removed her mouth and continued with her hand to jack him off as she studied his face. She was quite something and when he ejaculated she leaned down once again and licked him off and put him away.

They continued the drive and she decided to raise her skirt and tuck it into the waistband. Then spreading her legs she revealed to him her white panties encasing her mound peeking out below the ruffle of her upturned skirt. He loved the way she teased him and seemed able to keep him totally aroused even without touching him. He could not wait until they were back home and he could stop her teasing and satisfy himself with her lustful body.

They arrived. Max ran an exclusive nightclub with a high membership fee. There were many rumours about what went on inside, and it had a reputation for being a sex den, but few locals could afford the fee, so it was all rumour. Matthew had been saving each month and now planned to use this money as a stake in a card game. He knew that Max loved to gamble and had met and talked with a number of people who had managed to free themselves of debts owed to Max through playing cards. Matthew had been preparing a long time for this day and was confident in his ability and now that he had his stake today was going to be the day. He had been learning from a pro, a good friend and customer at the restaurant, and he had all his tricks well prepared. He did not want to leave anything to chance. He felt confident that he would be able to wipe out his debt and he and Lois would be free to start their life together.

As soon as he had parked and before he could reach down to that inviting pussy that had been so spread before him, Lois jumped quickly out of the car and straightened her skirt. She had a warm grin across her face and said simply:

"When we get back home, big boy."

As they walked he had to admire the way she looked. He loved the shape of her bottom and the teasing way her skirt covered it but the sway of the material as she moved enhanced the nakedness of her inner thighs as they disappeared, climbing up underneath the material. They were ushered through a side door and climbed a staircase. She was in front and he enjoyed the look of her long legs climbing each step in front of him, the clacking sound of her heels on the wood and the smell of her scent. She was so beautiful that he sometimes found it hard to believe she was his.

There seemed to be many people at the nightclub already even though the evening was still young. They could hear the noise of chatter as they climbed to the upstairs room where Max waited for them. The room was filled with large round card tables and a small bar in the corner. Max seemed pleased to see them. He was smiling and welcomed them in. He chatted about the restaurant and was pleased to hear that business was good. This was the first time she had met Max, and she thought him charming and he seemed very appreciative of her good looks. Yet he was not pushy. She felt he was quite genuine about wanting to help them although he clearly enjoyed gambling and pretty women. He talked to them, just small talk about the nightclub and stuff. He said that he had been looking forward to the evening and a good clean game of cards. Maybe Matt would be able to repay his debt tonight.

There were two other players at the table and once Max had fixed drinks for everybody they sat down to play. She sat next to her lover and watched, but didn't really understand the game. She looped her arm through his and leaned against his shoulder. The game seemed to be going well as the pile of money in front of Matthew grew. Lois started to feel bored and moved off towards the bar to fix herself another drink. She chatted with the barman as the game progressed. She enjoyed flirting and couldn't help but notice the way he stared at her legs as she sat on the bar stool. She crossed her legs so that her skirt would reveal a bit more of her thigh. She swung one leg on top of the other to accentuate the length of her legs and stroked her hand through her long straight golden hair. She knew how to tease a man by these innocent rituals and she enjoyed the attention she got as a result. She asked the barman if he was married or had a girlfriend. He was non-committal and she knew straight away that this meant there was someone but he didn't want to ruin his chances were she to offer anything. She loved that sense of power that men were willing to throw away so much for the chance to fuck her. Not that she was offering him anything more than a good look. She leant forward against the bar to give him a good view of her breasts encased in the thin protective layer of her top, but thrust forward for his attention by her bra. As he leant forward to talk more with her he looked down the curve of her abdomen, so smooth and so feminine. He looked at her navel and the soft lines of her body slide down beneath the waistband of her skirt. He could feel the soft tingle of her hair as their heads moved closer together and could not tear his mind away from images of fucking her across the bar top and seeing his fingers running uninhibited over that flesh. His hand brushed past hers as he reached across for some peanuts. She knew then that her game had come to an end. If she carried it any further she would have to fight back his advances, and she didn't want another man, she had Matt.

She sat back and turned towards the card game. She became aware that things had not gone so well and heard Max talking with her lover.

"For a time there you seemed to be going great, and even towards the end your luck looked like it was going to return. But I guess in the end it just didn't quite make it. That's too bad."

Max offered him another drink for consolation. Her lover looked very distraught. It was not meant to end this way. Everything had been going so well and even when he started to lose money there was always that feeling that the cards would change again at any moment. He had now lost his stake and still owed the money on his restaurant. How would they ever be able to buy that house and start their lives? Other people had managed to rid themselves of their debt with Max, how could it have all gone so wrong for him? He had learned all the tricks and prepared for months for this day.

Max and her lover walked over to the bar where she was sitting. Max smiled at her:

"I hope you weren't too bored while the game was going on, but I expect Dave here has been entertaining you." He looked towards the barman and while his face still smiled, his thoughts were inscrutable.

"You know Matt, you have a very lovely woman here. You know they say that if you are unlucky in cards then you are lucky in love. What do you say?"

Matthew gulped down his drink and took another. He seemed disconsolate and not prepared to make small talk. Max turned to her:

"I think he has taken it rather hard. I can see how important it was for him to rid himself of this debt. Perhaps the two of you should have some time together. I'll chat here with Dave and see whether there isn't something we can do."

As she moved off with Matthew she put her arms around his shoulders. He seemed very upset. She kept telling him that money didn't matter and that they still had each other. They would find a way to eliminate the debt. Maybe not now, but in a few years time.

"You don't understand. While we owe him this money then all our hard work just goes to paying Max. What about our future? What about our home? Don't we deserve a life? I worked so hard on that restaurant and I want to reap the benefit of its success, not pay it to someone else."

There seemed little she could say to appease him. Max came over and joined them.

"You know, Matthew, it is a shame to see you lose everything. I enjoyed the game and you play very well. I have a suggestion to make. Come over here."

They moved off and Lois watched them talking. She hoped that Max had some way of making Matthew feel better. She didn't know how she was going to be able to console him.

Max told Matthew again how attractive his wife was and that maybe they could see their way to some innocent fun and provide Matt a chance to regain his stake. He suggested to Matthew that they play another game. This time the rules would be different. Max would place his stake at each hand and Matthew would play for free. If Matthew won the hand he would keep the stake and so recover his loses. If, however, Matthew lost then he would still keep the stake but agree to remove an item of clothing from his wife. Matthew started to get angry and refused point blank.

"Look Matthew, it makes sense. You don't have anything else to play with. This way I will pay $1000 per hand. Now none of your wife's clothes are worth that much and $1000 per item will give you the chance to leave here better off than before. I promise no one is going to lay a finger on your wife. But we will get a great deal of pleasure at watching her being stripped by her lover and it will make for a fantastic game. Come on Matthew, there is nothing to be lost and we will all end the day feeling that much better."

Matthew hesitated. The offer was very tempting. He could win back his money, maybe more, and although Lois may lose a bit of dignity, she may find it exciting. She certainly had seemed very bored while they were playing, and he knew how sexy she was feeling during their drive over.

"No one's going to touch her, right? Its just looking. Is that clear?"

"Sure thing Matthew. No one's going to touch her except you unless you tell me otherwise. OK?"

Matthew had to try and explain this to Lois. He approached her and she looked at him quizzically. She could see he was feeling a bit better after that shouting. What had they been talking about, she wondered.

"I managed to get us a real chance of getting our money back. It's not going to be easy on either of us but we must take this opportunity. I got Max to agree to play at $1000 per hand, and we keep the money win or lose. If we lose, however, you just have to remove an item of clothing."

She backed away from him shaking her head. She could hardly believe what she was hearing.

"I promise you that nothing is going to happen to you. I am going to be here and I've made it clear that they can look but not touch."

"I can't do this. I don't know any of these people. You want me to strip in front of strangers?"

He laughed and put a hand on her shoulder.

"These guys run a brothel out there. They see plenty of naked women. It is actually a complement to you that they find you sufficiently good looking to pay so much to see you. I know this is not easy for you. It is not easy for me to watch you, but worst case is I lose every game and we still walk out of here with $5000. If we win half the games it is double that. After this evening we can blot it out of our minds and still have the money in the bank. Look at it that way."

She hesitated. She could see the logic of what he said. It would not be good, but they could get their money back and hopefully more, and Matt was looking so much more hopeful than a few moments ago. It was a sacrifice she could make for him and make him feel so much better. He promised her again and again that he would be there and make sure nothing happened to her. Reluctantly she agreed after another stiff drink.

The game continued and Matthew started to do well. He already had $3000 and she still had all her clothes on. Maybe they could win back all their money without her losing any clothing. The next game he lost, however. Max asked for her sweater. She grabbed the hem with both hands and found that they had started to shake.

"No. Matt has to remove it."

She stared blankly at him. Why did Matthew have to do it. She didn't understand. Her lover got up and approached her. He smiled at her but looked troubled. She just stared at him too. Her mind seemed frozen, unable to respond to the circumstances she found herself in. Matt smoothed the material running his hands down her sides, as if he was sizing up the task. He turned.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this."

"Look Matt, I've just paid you $4000. Are you going to pay me this money just to get out of taking your wife's top off? I didn't give you this money for free. I won the game now give me her top."

Matthew turned back to his wife. He felt the guilt as he slipped his arms around her waist. She raised her arms as he lifted the material sliding it gently up her body. Her naked torso emerged and he could feel her nakedness so close to him. He found he was becoming erect. Her softness, her acquiescence and her nakedness so close to him and yet so public were exciting him. He wanted to make love to her then and there in front of everybody and he felt his guilt rise at these thoughts that flooded into him uncalled for.

She stood there watching Matthew looking at him holding her top. She felt a tension in the room as these men were able to make demands that she and her husband had to fulfil. She felt that she was an offering that was being made. She turned and saw that everyone's eyes were upon her. Somehow it made her feel good. All this time she had been totally irrelevant here sitting at the bar in the corner ignored by everyone intent on the game. Now the game came second place, and she was the centre of attention. She felt flattered by their attention and satisfied that she had taken over centre stage. Dave had come over from the bar and sat at the table to watch the show. She sat down again next to Matthew. As they dealt the next hand she felt a tingle of fear. She looked at the backs of the playing cards as they were being dealt and wondered what fate had for her beneath their uniform pattern. Matthew lost the next game too and Max wanted her bra. Matthew went round behind her as she stood up. She stared Max in the face as she felt her lover's hands on her back. As he struggled with the hooks she felt violated by these people. The sense of having to acquiesce to their demands infuriated her. Why was she not struggling? Why had she agreed to this? It was one thing for a man to rape a woman and take what he wanted, what he needed from her. But this standing and letting them take their time, fumble over her fastenings, leaving her waiting and having to confront her acceptance to slowly revealing her flesh for their scrutiny, their interest. This was not making love, nor was it rape. It was a much deeper humiliation, a psychological degradation.

Max complemented her on her breasts as the cups of her bra slid over the tops of them. Her nipples were already erect and she had large nipples that stuck out very obviously. Max loved that sense of power that allowed him to just sit and play cards and at a word ask a man to remove his wife's bra and they would dutifully enact the scene in front of him, forced against their judgement to do his bidding. He looked at the soft white flesh of her rounded tits jutting out so appealingly and became more aware of his own clothing. Suddenly her nakedness had given his clothes a greater significance. They were a symbol of his importance, his status as superior to hers. She felt the coldness of the room on her tits and felt their pain and sensitivity as they were left exposed for his inspection. It must now be obvious to everybody how aroused she was by her enforced exhibitionism. She resented her body for that. She wanted to fight and be angry, not aroused. She was not just a sex toy to be exhibited; yet her body was taking so much pleasure from this situation and it was publicly betraying her.

The next hand Matthew won and to her own amazement, she felt a slight pang of disappointment. It was strange how she could feel so fearful of losing and having her clothing removed, but once she had started then it became easier to remove more items. Now that she had allowed them to see her naked tits, then showing them the rest of her body was somehow easier. She had a good figure and was pleased to see it so appreciated. She could see in their eyes how they appreciated her. It seemed it was just the idea of being stripped that repelled her and having overcome the shame of it then she started to become used to the idea. She had become part of the game and found her interest in the turn of the cards become as intense as theirs. Sooner or later she would be forced to reveal more and more of her body and everyone had now come to accept the fact. It was now easier to do. She could not help but feel the erotic atmosphere that had started to pervade the room after she removed her bra. It had been a white lace bra, and her lover's removal of it and his handing it over to that stranger had been a kind of deflowering of innocence. Yet she certainly wasn't an innocent and she knew only too well the feelings of excitement that stirred in her groin as she sat and watched her fate on the card table.

When Matthew lost again he removed her skirt. As she stood there with Matthew kneeling in front of her, she raised her arms above her head and leaned slightly backwards. This made her breasts jut out more and emphasised her slimness. As Matt handed over her skirt she felt her cheeks burn. Everyone stared at her white knickers and saw the stain on them from her excitement. If they hadn't realised before then, they certainly could not miss her arousal now. If only she hadn't worn white maybe it would have been less obvious. She sat quickly down. Max, however, asked her very charmingly if she could bring him a drink from the bar. She looked at her lover, she didn't want to have to get up. Matthew, however, just nodded and she had to go. She felt the eyes of all these men on her ass covered in the thin white material stretched tight across her cheeks. When she turned to return they all watched the white little triangle between her legs and the shadow of her dark pubic mound compressed and caressed against the white material. Max thanked her as she stood next to him offering him his drink. Her pubis was just inches away from his face and he caught the musky smell of her arousal. He took his time to accept the drink and looked long and hard at her mound encased in her panties right next to his face. She stood motionless, ready for inspection. Transfixed by his stare as if it made her immobile. She could not move unless he allowed her. At last she was back at her seat and the game could resume.