Committed Ch. 03

Story Info
Closing the chapter on Adena and Logan.
4.6k words
4.39
20k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adena stood at the door, deciding whether to knock. It seemed impossible that she was back here, at this house, on the outside of the door, this time wanting in.

She stood there, trembling, remembering, unable to move. The memories flooded over her and she thought she might collapse under the weight of them.

The morning after their 'marriage' had been strange. She woke up to find herself in a beautiful room. Their room....

The first things she noticed were her nakedness and the soft bed and the wonderful down comforter covering her. She was surrounded by lots of natural fabrics, all very soft and inviting. She sat up and was surprised that Logan didn't have her strapped to the bed or bound in some way. And, thankfully, she had no gag in place.

As she moved, her ass felt sore and she remembered the attack that it had been under. How long ago had that been? Hours? A day? She had no concept of time.

Moving out of the bed as quietly as she could, she went to the window. It was nailed shut, but she could at least look out. The view was pretty -- it looked out onto a wooded area. She could see no signs of houses anywhere near her. Moving to the other side of the room, she looked out the other window. Nothing. It was nailed shut, too, but had a covering on the outside, so she had no idea what lie beyond her small world.

Next she tried the door. It was locked, of course. There was another door and she opened it to discover a closet with several different outfits. All were very feminine and flowing and had a sexy innocence to them.

The final door she opened led to a small bathroom. At least now she could shower and use the restroom without waiting for him. She looked at the stall, wishing it was a tub. A bath to soak in after her assault sounded heavenly. Still, she quickly started the water and then selected a sundress to wear. In the shower, the water was turned up as hot as she could stand it, wanting to ease her sore body and wash away the fluids and memories from her last encounter with Logan.

"Good morning my Angel, my wife."

Adena jumped. When had he opened the door?

"I have breakfast ready for us. Enjoy your shower and I'll be waiting for you."

Then he was gone, the door closing softly, but loud enough that she at least heard the movement.

Taking her time, she finally could put off seeing him again no longer. She toweled off and then wrapped her auburn locks in the towel. She slipped on the sundress and wished for underwear. He had not supplied any. Or, she had yet to find them. Either way, she felt much too exposed as she opened the door and stepped back into the bedroom.

What struck her as odd was how relaxed and calm he was. Wearing only pajama bottoms, he was sitting on the bed, leaned back against some pillows. Had she not hated him so much, he would have looked damn sexy with that nice chest and cute dimple as he smiled at her. And his eyes -- they always looked at her as if she were the most important and amazing person in the world.

Adena looked away. She didn't want to find anything about this ok or normal. And most of all, she didn't want to find anything about him that she liked.

"Come join me, Adena my Angel. We have a good breakfast. Fruit and toast and eggs and sausage. I made it all just for you."

It did smell wonderful. She went and sat on the far end of the bed, away from him, and reached across to take her plate.

Logan noticed, but said nothing. His smile faded for a moment, but he quickly regained his composure.

They ate in silence, Adena contemplating where he could have hidden the key to the room and Logan deciding how best to bring up the little bag that he had brought with him.

Adena finished her meal and looked around. Standing up, she began to casually pace the room and saw the bag. Perhaps it had the key. She walked towards it.

"Oh, good, you see that I brought something for you."

Logan's voice made her stop moving. If he wanted her to have it, then she didn't want it. But, perhaps it was a trick to keep her away from it. She continued to the bag. When she unzipped it, however, she saw more than she wanted. Quickly closing it, she dropped it back to the floor.

"Hey, be careful with that," Logan laughed, as he watched her expression. "I wasn't sure what you would like, so I got a pretty big selection. Go ahead and open it up. Look through there. You'll be using what you want from it soon."

Adena glared at him, but picked up the bag again. Looking through it, she found two different kinds of nipple clamps, a hand-held rabbit clit stimulator, two different sizes of dildos and several types of lotions and lubes. There was another kind of clit stimulator that was supposed to create a vacuum around her clit and massage it, feeling like oral stimulation.

She carefully sat the bag down on the bed, thankful at least for no gags or cuffs or anything that looked like it would inflict pain on her. She also noted that she saw nothing that would hold the key to the door.

"See anything you like in there? Do you know what some of it is? I'm not sure, now, my Angel, just how pure you are. Have you used things like those before?"

Adena glared at him again, saying nothing. In reality, most of what he had in the bag was pretty tame and she had used those items, or things like them, for years. Still she felt no need to share that with him.

Very casually, Logan stood and moved the breakfast dishes from the bed and put everything back in the basket that he had brought it up in. Then he sat on the bed next to Adena and pulled the bag so that it rested between them.

"I enjoy pleasing you and pleasuring you, but I have a fantasy. I want to watch you pleasure yourself. I have these things so that you can pick what you want to do that. Will you do that for me? Please?"

His eyes searched hers, and Adena felt anger rising up in her body. All she wanted was out. She turned away from him for a moment. Then an idea began to formulate. She turned back to him and smiled.

"Would you show me first? For me? Would you..." she paused, hoping she looked embarrassed. "Would you pleasure yourself for me first?"

Logan's dick twitched at the idea. She wanted to watch him stroke for her. This was better than he could hope for.

"We can do it at the same time. I'll walk you through it. We can talk to one another. It will make it better." He smiled at her. "Pick what you want to use and then we can begin."

'Fuck,' she thought, trying to keep an interested smile on her face. She had hoped to have him busy enjoying himself so that she could find the key. If he had it on him, maybe she could catch him off guard.

"Maybe you could pick something for me," she said, looking up at him and forcing another smile.

Logan felt his heart race. She was going to do it. Without him having to ask her several times or train her.

"These are a favorite," he said, pulling out a pair of nipple clamps with a chain that connected them. "Let me help you."

He indicated that she take the sundress off and she fought back the urge to scream as she lifted her arms and he slipped the dress over her head.

Logan sucked in his breath, looking down at her beautiful breasts. He smiled at her, then bent, taking a breast in his hand and then bringing it to his lips, suckling softly. He grinned as she sucked in her breath. Teasing the nipple, he got it very tight and then sat back up. Moving the small metal ring that opened and closed the clamp, he opened it wide and took her nipple between his fingers. Pulling it tight, he placed the clamp at the base of her nipple and then slid the ring towards the end, making it tight on her puckered nub.

"Tight enough?" he asked, his eyes connecting with hers.

Adena nodded, trying to hold her breathing to a even rate. She had always loved clamps and he had just prepared her better than anyone ever had in her life. She looked away from his searching eyes and let out a long, slow breath.

Repeating the process with her other breast, Logan soon had the clamps on Adena. He tugged on the chain and she moved her torso to him. He grinned and kissed her lips. Adena pulled back, but stopped as the clamp pulled tight. Using the chain, he held her in place and licked her lips, kissing them softly. She moaned and tried to look away.

Logan's dick was hard now. It pushed against his pants and he knew there was a good deal of pre-cum pooled on his cock head by now. He was glad that they would be pleasuring themselves together now. At first, he had only wanted to watch her. Now, he shook his head, wondering how he thought he would be able to watch without cumming, too.

"What else?" he asked, his voice thick with excitement and desire.

"You pick," she said again. "You did a very good job with these." Though she was trying to stroke his ego, she was also telling the truth. She might actually be able to enjoy this now.

Logan looked over the remaining toys in the bag and pulled out the small, purple rabbit. It was like a bullet with ears and had a remote that activated it. The remote controlled the rate of vibration.

"This. I don't want to see anything but me deep inside you now that you are my wife. But, this, it should make you happy. Do you know how to use it?"

Coyly, she shook her head no.

Logan's breathing became tighter as he looked down to her beautiful nether lips.

"Move up on the bed," he whispered, indicating where he had been earlier. "Lean against the pillows. Then, open your legs."

Adena did as she was told and forced herself to use her fingers to open herself to him. Her only encouragement was the moan of lust that Logan released as he gazed at her pussy. She could have laughed as he turned on the rabbit and moved it between her legs. He paused and looked up at her.

"This is used on your clitoris. I think you'll like it."

He touched the vibrating ears to her clit and Adena jumped. Damn... she had forgotten just how great one of those could feel.

"You do it now," he said, moving his hand so that she could take the small object from him.

She took the small rabbit and moved it so that it was lower than she needed. It still felt good, but now it would easily take her twice as long to lose herself. Maybe if she got him going.... she would be able to find that key.

Moaning to him, she moved a hand to her nipple and began rubbing a finger over the sensitive tip. She felt a very real jolt of electricity shoot down her nipple and directly to her clit. Damn... she couldn't do that any more. Not and stay focused....

"Keep doing that, Angel. I love the way that looks."

Adena looked to the other end of the bed. Logan had lost his pajamas and was now lying across the end of the bed with a very hard dick in his hand. He stroked his shaft slowly, massaging the head as he got to the end, spreading the leaking pre-cum around his palm before sliding down his shaft again.

Another jolt of electricity. She hated him. She hated him for taking her. She hated him for loving her in this bizarre way. She hated him for making her body react to his sick and twisted desires.

Continuing to finger her nipple, she moved the rabbit up to her clit for moment, then quickly moved it away. She had to concentrate.

"I love the way you moan," he said softly as his hand continued to pump slowly up and down the length of his impressive shaft.

'Did I moan?' she thought and let out a slow breath, looking past him to his pants on the floor. She wondered if she could get to them and find the key before he could stop her. A sound from him brought her back from her planning and she saw his eyes locked on her clit, his hand moving faster now.

"Enjoy it, Angel. Let yourself go. I want to see you cum for me. I know you can. Please. Do it for me."

Adena caught her breath. Why did she find this exciting? She wanted out, away from this fucking nutcase. Still, she allowed her eyes to drift to his hand.

"Yes, Angel... enjoy me enjoying you."

Adena allowed the ears of the rabbit to move up to her clit again and she sucked in her breath. Damn, that felt good. Her fingers began to pull on her nipple and she felt a rush of moisture between her legs.

"That's it, Adena my Angel. Please... cum for me. I see you like it."

Logan's hand was stroking quickly now, the other cupping his balls and pulling the skin tight this way and that.

Adena could tell by his breathing that he was close. If she could get him to go just a bit more... maybe she could find the key and get out.

Purposefully moaning more and watching his hands, which he seemed to like, Adena began to perform. True, she was actually getting excited, but she could control it if it meant escaping this fucking place.

"Ohhh....Logan....stroke for me, Baby... Stroke for me..."

Hearing her say his name made Logan's eyes close as he spurted spunk across the bed. He stroked and stroked while the squirting stream flowed from his body.

Adena moaned and moved on the bed, trying to move to the side without him noticing. She moved carefully, trying not to disturb him as he jacked off and finally came. One...more....move...and....

She was off the bed and rushing for the pants. She felt for a pocket or anything that could be a key. Nothing...nothing...nothing...

Then -- she felt something! In the leg -- at the bottom -- something hard. She began frantically searching for the opening to release the key.

"What are you doing, Angel?"

She froze and looked up at him. He was still hard and now standing by the bed, looking down at her with disapproving eyes.

Adena grabbed the pants and tried to make it to the bathroom. He beat her to the door.

"Why, Angel? Why are you doing this?"

Adena's hands still searched for the opening to get the key. Finally, a small slit that had been sewn into the pants! Her fingers worked to retrieve the key as she stepped back away from him, now moving to the main door.

"You can't leave me, Adena. You are my wife. You love me. I love you. We will be together forever."

Adena was shaking her head no as tears flowed down her face. She felt such rage and knew she had to get away.

Her fingertips grasped the key and she turned to the door. She felt like she was moving in slow motion. Nothing was moving fast enough.

The key in her hand ... moving to the lock on the door... his voice behind her... her sensing his movement towards her.

She fumbled with the key before finally getting it in the lock. Then his hand was on hers. She looked up at him.

"Don't do it. Please. Remember, there is always an easy way and a hard way. This could still be a beautiful moment."

Time stood still. She looked up at him. He would come for her. He would always come for her. She wouldn't make it out the door before he had her back in his grasp. She had missed the opportunity. Fighting back a sob, she stopped and opened her hand for him to take the key.

"That is my girl, my Angel."

Something snapped in her. She didn't want to be his Angel. She was Adena. Suddenly turning her hand so that it became a fist with the key sticking out slightly, she brought it straight down and back, keying him in the dick. Logan let out an ungodly scream and she saw him double over as she fought to get the door open once more.

He began grabbing for her ankles, mumbling, as she kicked him away and worked on the lock. She heard the click and laughed, looking down and kicking him once more.

Pulling the door open, she took off running. Down the hallway... down the stairs...looking. Frantically looking for the front door. Any door. She came to the kitchen first. She tried the door, but it was bolted and needed a key to unlock it. Turning, she ran in the other direction.

"It is no use, Angel," he said, as Logan grabbed Adena as she tried to run past. Taking her by the hair and twisting one arm behind her back, he half drug, half pushed her back up the stairs and to their room.

Throwing her on the bed, he reached into the top drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a pair of cuffs. They were not a standard issue, and had more links, giving the person wearing them about a foot of movement space. Grabbing one arm, he pulled it down low and cuffed her to the bed frame.

"Why? Why do you always pick the hard way? This was so beautiful and then you messed it up."

Sitting on the bed, Logan pulled her over his legs, her head dangling next to her arms and the bed railing. She tried to squirm away, but it was no use. Her arm ached when she tried to pull because of the angle.

"You will learn that there is an easy way -- my preferred way -- and a hard way -- apparently your preferred way. However, in the end, I will have what I want."

His voice had lost that loving edge that she was accustomed to and she screamed out as his bare hand came down hard on her left ass cheek.

"Logan, that hurt! Stop!"

He said nothing, but tightened his grip on her torso. The sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room as his hand made contact again, this time on her right buttock.

She began crying and screaming, wiggling, trying to get out of his reach. But it was no good.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

His hand made full contact and her ass cheeks were glowing red and he could see the imprint of his hand easily now. He could feel the heat and knew it must hurt.

Adena's ass was on fire and she did everything in her power to pull away from him or put her hand between his and her ass. Nothing worked, however, as he continued to punish her for trying to leave.

"Please," she whimpered to him. "It hurts. And I was already sore.... Please stop, Logan. Please..."

He heard his name from her lips and his dick twitched, moving against her pelvis as she lay across him.

"Yes, my Angel. That is enough."

He moved her softly, slowly, so that her head was resting on the floor and her ass was in his face. He kissed the red marks softly, using his tongue to help soften the stinging. He moved her easily, this way and that, until he had kissed all the fingerprints and her ass was not only glowing a soft pink, but glistened from his trail of salvia as he worshipped her abused buttocks.

Logan then moved and pulled her up onto the bed.

He tossed her the rabbit and then moved forward, arranging them on the bed. Pushing her back up against the pillows, he grabbed a leg and pulled it over and around him, so that he now sat between her legs and had easy access to her.

Adena couldn't sit straight because of the cuffs and her still aching ass, but she complied as best she could as he moved her like a ragdoll. She winced as he pushed her to the pillows, her arm not having much give.

"Now, cum for me, Angel. You were close before, and we'll get you close again."

He hit the remote on the rabbit and it began to vibrate in her hand. He put his hand over hers and pushed it down to her exposed folds. Sliding it up and down her wet slit a few times, he grinned as she reacted.

"You're still wet from before, Angel. You can't pretend that you don't enjoy this."

Adena said nothing, glaring at him but not daring to incur more of his wrath. The ears of the rabbit vibrated against her clit and she sucked in air. Damn. She didn't want this. She didn't want to do this for him. She...sighed and moaned softly as he expertly moved the rabbit around, teasing and torturing her clit.

Adena closed her eyes and leaned back. She felt him moving around her, but did nothing. If she was going to have to do this, then she would at least enjoy it. The pressure on her chained arm shifted and she could move it more easily. She jumped only slightly as she felt his hand cover hers.

Logan took her chained hand and placed it back on her puckered nipple. The clamps were still in place and it made the exposed ends even that much more sensitive. Using his fingers to manipulate hers, she began rubbing and rolling her nipple between her fingers.

12