Committee Work Ch. 03 - Sunday Sub

Story Info
Sunday morning submissive revelation with a Catholic twist.
1.3k words
4.53
7.1k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tale of adventure with Barb and Julie. The first chapter is an unexpected threesome with two attractive married women on my preservation committee. The second chapter is a revealing shopping trip to an upscale mall with Julie. The third chapter is a D/s Sunday morning visit from Barb.

- -

I was still in bed at 7:30 am when the doorbell rang. I found Barb seemingly dressed for church in linen pants, flats, and a sweater. She had a little gold cross on a chain around her neck. I invited her in. It was five days since she had been here with Julie.

"I only stopped by for a minute. Mass starts at eight and I don't want to be late." A Catholic girl. "What we did was wrong. I wanted to say that to you. We can still be friends, but we can't do that again."

I said, "Do what again? What are you talking about?" I moved one of my dining chairs into the middle of the room and indicated she should sit down. She did.

Barb looked at her hands that were fidgeting in her lap. "You know," she said so quietly I could barely hear her. "You know. What we did after our meeting."

What we did was Barb and Julie came to my apartment after our preservation committee meeting, and we all got naked for some wild sex. Barb ate Julie out until she came on her face, then Julie ate my creampie out of Barb's cunt.

"Do you mean that we had a drink and then a nice kiss at your car," I said.

"No, the other stuff," Barb said as she looked down and twisted her hands. I put my hand under her chin and raised her head.

"Look at me. Do you mean that you and Julie took each other's clothes off and kissed a lot?"

"Yes," she said and tried to lower her head. I used my thumb and first finger to grab her cheeks and jaw and raised her face.

"I told you to look at me. Do you mean you got on your knees and crawled on command to eat Julie like the greedy, cunt-munching slut you truly are?"

A shudder ran through her, and Barb started to shake. She looked like she was going to cry. "I'm not greedy," she said softly.

I said, "But you are sexually submissive. It is your nature, and we are going to let it out. It is what makes you happy, being your true slut."

I looked at her expression. She had a look in her eyes of hope; hope that someone was seeing her for the first time. She looked a bit frightened, too. "There's more to it," I said. "Get down on your knees."

Barb didn't hesitate. She got right down on her knees. She looked up at me. I looked at her for several moments, at her church clothes and little gold cross. She looked at peace, and she looked so young. I pushed my loose sleeping shorts down and stepped out of them and closer to her.

I said, "Put my cock in your mouth. This is how you will spend every Sunday morning you can, on your knees with my cock in you." I held the sides of Barb's head and slowly started to face fuck her. "You will suck my cock. You will tell me your sins. I will punish you when you are bad. I will love you when you are a good girl. I will degrade you and hurt you whenever it is my pleasure to do so. You will obey. Is that all clear, and do you agree?"

She nodded as best she could. I was really pumping my cock into her face now. I told her to start humming.

"Start humming 'Holy Holy Holy' now while I fuck your face. In the weeks ahead you can hum all your favorite hymns." I could feel the vibrations as she hummed. I was getting close to cuming. I told her to get ready.

I pulled out and blasted onto Barb's face, then I pushed my cock back into her mouth for a couple more squirts. "Bless you, my child. You are a good girl," I said. She looked up at me and smiled, cum on her face, cock in her mouth, on her knees, in service. Happy.

I told her to get undressed while keeping my cock in her mouth. She had to twist and contort herself to get it done. My cock popped out of her mouth as she was trying to get her panties off. I told her she would be punished. She hurried to swallow my cock again, and soon she was naked.

I said, "You are a mess. Go into the bathroom and kneel in the tub. I'm going to clean you."

Barb scurried into the tub and got on her knees. I stepped in with her.

My bladder was bursting after a long night and the orgasm I just had. I usually have a bit of a shy kidney, but in a moment, the first squirt came, then a strong, steady stream. I hosed her all over with piss, then moved closer to her face and power-washed my cum off Barb's face with the dark yellow piss.

I turned my back to her, bent over slightly, and pulled my cheeks apart. "Now you clean me," I commanded.

I hadn't showered since yesterday. My ass had to be pretty funky. Barb scooted forward and started licking. She was shy at first, then started swirling her tongue with enthusiasm just as she had when she was eating Julie's cunt. Barb pushed the tip of her tongue into my asshole while she held my cock and balls with her hands.

I enjoyed the service for a while, then pulled the curtain and turned on the shower. I told Barb to wash me, and herself, like a good body slave. She washed my hair and soaped my body. She used her large breasts to scrub me as we rinsed off. I grabbed a couple of towels so we could each dry off. I hugged her and told her to get into my bed.

In bed, I held her tight, touched her breasts, and kissed her gently. I told her that I adored her. I said, "Loving aftercare will always be part of these sessions. This is your Sunday ritual now, here with me being pushed to extremes. I know you can't be here every week. And we will have other days for fun and romance, and Julie. But Sunday is reserved for worship, in the way that I choose. Do you agree?"

She nodded. I said, "You are naturally submissive, and now you are my submissive. You will give everything I ask of you, and in return, I will train you, care for you, keep you safe, and adore you. I want you to agree, but you have to speak the words. Get up on your knees now, and say it."

Barb got up on her knees. She was gorgeous. Large beautiful breasts, incredible skin, very light brown almost blonde hair, a little landing patch above her pussy, and a look in her eyes that was devout.

Barb looked right at me, deep into my eyes. "Yes. I am a submissive, and now I am your submissive. I will give everything you ask of me. I want you to train me, care for me, keep me safe. I want you to love me. I want you to punish me when I am bad, and hurt and degrade me when it is your pleasure to do so. I will obey."

Barb's face was shining with love and purpose. I pulled her down and held her. I rolled her on her back and entered her. I fucked her slowly in the missionary position and looked into her eyes until she started to breathe more heavily. I fucked faster and harder, and she wrapped her spread legs around me. We interlocked fingers in each hand as I pinned her arms over her head. We came together.

When I woke up, she was gone. I think I'm in heaven.