Communication 101

Story Info
Loraine goes to college.
3k words
4
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first in the Loraine Goes To College Series

She walked into his classroom for the first time and was smitted. He wasn't an attractive man, but there was something that drew her to him. It could have been the way he made her feel important, it could have been his intelligence, or it could have been his devil may care attitude. Whatever it was, it turned her on and she wanted him.

She sat in the back of the class, paying attention to every word and every gesture. She asked for extra help just to be close to him. She made excuses just to go by his office to maybe just catch a glimpse of him and talk. She wanted him. She wanted him so much.

Then, after a presentation in class, she and another member of her group were lagging behind, gathering their things. They laughed about the presentation and speculated about the grade. She kept sending glances his way, watching him with the other students, wanting him more and more.

The other woman hit her on the arm. "Where are you?"

She looked at her. "What? I'm sorry, I was thinking about my next class."

Cindy smiled. "I think we did well today. Dr. J seemed to like it. He paid really close attention the whole time."

She nodded. "I noticed that. Maybe that means we'll get a good grade." She wrapped the extension cord around the holder on the AV cart. "Well, once we get this out, that's it."

Dr. J walked over. "Getting everything together?"

She looked at him and nodded. "Just getting ready to take this TV outside."

The older woman grabbed the AV cart. "I'm heading out. I'll take this back down to the storage room. Have a good afternoon."

Dr. J congratulated her on the presentation. He looked back at the younger student. "I thought you all did a great job. The research was very in-depth and informative."

She thanked him. "We spent a lot of time in the library. I think in the past week, I've seen the inside of it more than I've seen my apartment."

He chuckled. "I understand that. There have been nights that I've slept in my office just because it was easier."

She laughed. "I'm sure your family was really happy about that." She pushed her books into her bag. "Well, I don't want to keep you. I'm sure you're a busy man."

Dr. J. shrugged. "Yeah, but not to busy to talk to an interested student. Besides, it's only my daughter that I have to worry about, and she's at that age where she doesn't want to been seen with her Dad." He motioned to one of the desks. "Tell me more about your topic."

She put her bag in the seat of the desk in front of her and took a seat. "I thought it was really interesting to find out how much work went into the cover up. You would think the government could have just been honest and saved a lot of time and effort."

He nodded. "That's true, but most politicians want to save face with the public."

She could only nod as she sat and listened. Being this close to him was torture. She wanted to lean forward and close the gap between them and taste his mouth.

"Are you still with me?"

She blinked and shook her head. "What? I'm sorry. I was thinking about my classes."

"Am I keeping you from something?" He blue eyes were focused on her. "I don't want to make you late for class."

"No, I've got work in a couple of hours, but my classes are finished for today." She smiled. "I'm yours until then."

He grinned and chuckled. "Good. Let's go to my office and talk. It's more comfortable than these old desks."

***

They walked across campus, discussing the presentation and the class. He laughed at her observations about her classmates and other professors in the department.

"You know, you're right about Dr. Porterfield." He unlocked the door of his office. "He really is to old to be teaching."

She walked by him, brushing against him as she did. "I know. He forgets a lot of the assignments that he gives and then he remembers others that he never told us about." She put her bag in one of the empty chairs. "Of course, I don't listen to him half the time anyway."

He closed the door and sat on the couch in the corner. "You don't listen to your professors, Loraine? Isn't that a waste of your parents money?"

Loraine took a seat across from him. "My parents? They help as much as they can, but I'm working two jobs just to attend this wonderful money trap. If it wasn't for financial aid, I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you."

"Well, thank god for financial aid." He smiled that little sexy smile. "What do you plan on doing when you get out of school?"

She shrugged. "I'd like to work at a newspaper. Maybe work my way up to editor or something like that. I work at a weekly paper during the summer and I love it." She couldn't believe that she was sitting in his office, talking with him. It was like a dream come true.

He nodded. "It sounds like you've got things well in hand. Where do you work now?"

"I have an on campus job that helps with tuition, but I also work as a waitress at one of the clubs off campus."

"That must be an interesting job." He loosened his tie. "I don't get out as much as I would like."

Loraine blushed slightly. "Well, I know for a fact that you wouldn't frequent this club." At his look, she giggled slightly. "It's not somewhere that good college professors go."

He frowned. "You don't work at the Strip Club on Capital do you?" When she didn't answer, he grinned. "You do, don't you? Well, I can't fault you for that. I would imagine that the tips are pretty generous."

She nodded. "You'd be surprised how much money a horny, drunk man is willing to shell out." She shrugged. "I don't get nearly as much as the dancers do, but I'm not willing to take my clothes off for strangers."

"Oh, so you only take them off for people you know?" He put his hand over his mouth. "I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I'm so sorry. That didn't come out the way that I intended."

Loraine laughed loudly at his expression. "I can't believe that you just said that." She chuckled as she shook her head. "But you're right," She looked into his blue eyes. "I only take my clothes off for special people."

His tongue darted across his bottom lip. "Just how special do they have to be?"

She glanced over her shoulder and stood. With a quick movement, she had the office door shut and locked. She leaned against it and smiled at him. "They have to be special, alright." She pushed off the door and slowly walked towards him. "And I think that you just might be special enough."

The expression on his face was priceless as she straddled his lap. His hands went to her hips as he looked up into her face. "Loraine, this is highly illegal." His eyes closed slightly as she ran her hands through his hair. "Loraine, we can't."

She smiled and leaned down to gently kiss him. In a whisper against his lips she asked, "Why not? Don't you want me?" She pressed her body against his and kissed him again. "Show me how special you are."

That was all it took. HIs mouth was against her in a fury of kisses. He tasted every part of her mouth while his hands caressed the curves of her sides and hips.

Loraine ground her hips against his as she pulled away and looked down at him. She smiled a sexy little smile and raised one eyebrow. "So, is that a yes?"

He grinned as he lifted her and lay her back against the couch. He pinned her lower body with his. "Yes. Oh god, yes." He kissed her deeply again. "I've watched you in class. The way you get lost in a subject. The look you get on your face when you finally figure out a concept. The way you chew the end of your pen when you get lost in thought. Why do you think I have to teach from behind the desk most of the time?" He pressed his erection against her clothed mound. "I want you so much."

She kissed him again, even as her hands were taking off his tie and unbuttoning his dress shirt. "Take me. Please. I want to be with you. Right now."

Dr. J leaned back slightly and pulled his shirt the rest of the way off. Loraine took the opportunity to slide out of her t-shirt and bra and kick off her sandals.

He stopped her from unbuttoning her jeans by pinning her against the couch and kissing her again. His hands were cool against the warm skin of her breasts and her nipples instantly hardened. She moaned against his kiss and ran her hands up his sides and pulled him closer.

She moaned again and threw her head back against the pillows as his kisses moved from her mouth to her chin and onto her neck. Her fingers gripped at the hair on the back of his head as his very talented tongue teased her nipples. She didn't think she could take much more of this delicious torture, so he pulled him back up her body and kissed him deeply. "I swear to god, if you don't fuck me right this second, I think I'll explode."

He gave her that sexy little smile again as his hands make quick work of the button on her jeans. "Then let's get these off so there won't be anything in the way." He leaned back and watched as she lifted her hips so he could remove her jeans and her small panties. His grin widened when she lay completely naked in front of him. "Very impressive. Did you shave for just this occasion?"

Loraine ran her hand down her body to her smooth pussy. She let her index finger tease her clit as she looked at him. "I shave everyday. I can't stand to touch myself and feel any stubble or hair." She held her finger out to him and groaned when he sucked it into his mouth.

HIs hand followed the path hers had taken not minuted before. She arched her hips into his touch, even as she reached for his belt buckle. He teased her clit and opening, never really sliding his finger inside of her, as she unbuttoned his slacks and tried to push them off his hips.

Finally, he stood and slid the rest of his clothing off. She smiled as she took in his body. His cock was hard and jutting out from the rest of his body. He wasn't a skinny, trim man, but his body was nothing like that of a normal older man. She reached out for him and pulled him to lay onto of her again.

The feel of bare skin against bare skin was almost to much for her senses to process. She moaned as she ran her hands along his back. His lips moved against her neck, even as his hands caressed her breasts. He ground his hips against hers slowly; his hard dick moving against her clit.

"Fuck me. I mean it. Fuck me right now."

He chuckled against her neck. "I plan on it." He stood and walked over to his desk. He came back towards her, opening a condom and sliding on his hard prick. "We don't want to take any more risks, do we?"

She smiled as she opened her thighs for him. "Another thing that I like about you. You are an intelligent man."

He kissed her and took his cock in his hand, holding it steady as he entered her. The feeling of him entering her was nearly orgasmic in itself. She threw her head back and moaned out his name. "Doctor J."

Once he was in to the hilt, he leaned up and gently bit her earlobe. "John. I think now you can call me John."

Loraine could only nod as he began to move in an out. She bit her lower lip as he began to get faster and harder, pushing her body back and forth on the couch. She put one hand back to brace herself against the arm and push back against him.

His eyes were closed in pleasure as he moved in and out. Faster and faster they moved together, their breaths coming in short pants now, with moans and groans mixed with words of commands and pleasure.

"Harder."

"Fuck yeah."

"Faster."

"There. Right there."

"Squeeze your legs around me."

"John. Oh god, John!"

"Shh. There are other people around."

"Please. I'm so close."

"Oh. Oh shit. I'm...I'm coming."

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. So good."

Finally, when she didn't think she could stand another stoke, another kiss, or another pinch of her nipple, she exploded. Her pussy clinched around him as every muscle in her body shook with pleasure.

It was all he needed to trigger his own orgasm. He leaned against her neck and grunted as he came; each thrust making her orgasm that much more intense.

John lay against her for a moment as he tried to collect himself. She held him tightly and stopped him as he tried to move. "No. Just lay still for a minute."

"I'm crushing you aren't I?"

She shook her head. "Sh. I just need you to stay where you are for just a minute." She squeezed him tightly for a few minutes then let him go. "Ok. Sorry."

He slid out of her gently and then pulled her into his arms. "What was that all about?"

Loraine chuckled slightly. "I just like the way it feels." He frowned as she sat up to look at him. "I can't explain it, but after I have sex, I just want the person to stay still for a minute." She blushed slightly. "I like the way your chest feels against mine. It one of my favorite things about sex."

John kissed her deeply. "Next time, you can hold me as long as you want." He let her slid off his lap gently and stood to remove the used condom. When he turned around, he frowned as he saw her looking for her clothes. "Surely you aren't going to screw and run?"

She looked up and him and smiled. "I don't want to. Believe me, I want to take you back to my apartment and fuck you until class time tomorrow, but I can't." She glanced at the wall clock. "I've got to be at work in fifteen minutes and if my memory serves me right, you have class as well."

He sighed as he handed her her bra. "You are right." He pulled his boxers and pants back on before looking around for his shirt. He smiled as he picked up her panties. He turned and held them on one finger. "Do you really consider these panties? There isn't enough material to cover anything."

Loraine chuckled as she reached out for them. "They cover all the important bits." When he pulled them out of her reach, she frowned. "Come on now, I need those."

John shook his head. "No. I think you need to walk around the rest of the day without them." He stuffed them in his pants pocket. "Beside, I need something to take with me today so I won't think this was a vivid daydream."

She sighed and pulled on her jeans and t-shirt. "I'm going to get those back from you." She slipped her sandals back on and ran her fingers through her hair. "Now, do I look like I've just fucked my professor?"

He pulled her close for a passionate kiss. "Yes. As a matter of fact, you do." He chuckled at her expression as he pulled his dress shirt back on and buttoned it. "I like that look on you. You should have it more often."

Loraine rolled her eyes as she looped his tie around his neck and tied it. She buttoned the collar down and made sure everything was straight. "Maybe I will." She winked at him. "If you're special."

He kissed her again and let his hands caress her jean covered ass. "Get out of my office." He brushed her hair back from her face. "If not, you won't make it to work."

She laughed as she grabbed her bag and unlocked his door. With a wink, she opened the door. "Thank you for the talk, Dr. J. I knew that you would understand what I was going through."

He sat down at his desk when he noticed that there was another professor in the hallway. "My door is always open to you, Loraine. As a professor and as a friend. I just hope that I helped you gain some insight into your problems. Have a good rest of the day."

She turned and walked out of his office, smiling at the professor in the hallway. "Good afternoon, Dr. Porterfield. I hope you're having a great day." She chuckled at the older mans expression before glancing back at Dr. John. She laughed loudly when she saw that he hadn't taken the time to put his shoes back on.

***

A few minutes later, Loraine was sitting at her on campus job. She was trying to pay attention, but her mind kept going back to her afternoon with John. She smiled widely as one of the girls she worked with walked up to her desk.

"Oh, looks like someone got laid."

She blinked a few times and looked up at her. "What? What are you talking about?"

Nicole smiled. "You've got perma-grin. You know the smile that you get after a good hard fucking." She looked around at the other people in the room. "Later, over dinner, you're going to tell me all about it."

Loraine laughed as Nicole walked away. "I can't tell you everything, Nicole. You wouldn't believe what an effective communicator your Communication professor is."