Communication Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers

"Oh my god, Marshall! You drive me crazy!"

He spread her legs and lowered them to the bed, smiling down at her from between her knees. His face was wet with her cum, his lips shiny and pink. "Nah," he said. "You just needed that, that's all." He began to climb off the bed.

"Besides," he added, "I'm not done with you, yet!"

Those were the words that every woman wants to hear! Lori's husband, though he started out as quite the lover when they first met, had gotten into the habit of ten-minute sex. That's about all it took him to get off, and if she managed to get off, okay. If not, there was always next Friday. Now, she was being pulled from the bed and turned around in preparation for the next round, and she knew there was to be much more. Much, much more.

Lori leaned over the end of the bed and braced herself with her hands on the sheets. Already, Marshall was running his hands up and down her body, stroking her, teasing her. His hands cupped her breasts, and she felt his hardness against her backside. His cock slid between her thighs, and she squeezed them around it. Oh god, but he felt good! He began to slide slowly in and out between her legs, spreading her juices over the insides of her thighs. His fingertips toyed with her nipples, and she felt another orgasm starting to make its way up through her body. Already...

Then his hand went to her back, and he pushed her gently down until her head was resting on top of the bed, her ass in the air. Lori gripped the sheets in both hands and spread her legs wide. She was ready; eager, even, for his piercing thrust.

Instead, he nuzzled the head of his cock up and down the furrow of her pussy, barely touching it. Her legs began to shake. His touch was like electricity.

She began to beg him after awhile, craving the feel of him inside her. "Oh god, please," she whimpered. "Please fuck me." She was so excited, her legs so tight, that she could barely stand. Still he teased her, occasionally slipping just the head between her clutching lips, then pulling out again. Another run up and down her cleft, then just barely back in.

"Goddamnit!" she finally yelled, unable to control her frustration any more. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!" Lori threw her ass back, and he tightened his grip on her waist. When he drove into her, she saw stars for a moment, so intense was the sensation. He began to pound into her, his balls slapping her pussy as he did, and she threw her head back and yelled out loud.

"Oh, GOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!"

Lori came hard, her legs shaking so hard she almost collapsed. Marshall held her firmly by the waist and continued to hammer into her, even through her climax, until she was nothing more than a quaking puddle of desire, totally succumbing to her pleasure.

The orgasms kept coming, so many she couldn't have counted them, in a long, unbroken chain. And then, suddenly, she felt him grow inside her, and knew he was coming, too. He stiffened, thrust once more, and roared his pleasure as he began to fill her with his seed.

"Oh, YEAH!!" he roared. "Oh, GOD DAMN!" His fingers were like claws in the skin of her waist as he gripped her tightly, sending jet after jet of his burning cum into her. "Oh, GOD!"

Finally he was spent. He slowly released his hold on her, and Lori collapsed onto the bed. He slid down beside her, rubbing her back softly as she tried to calm her racing heart.

"That was nice," he said quietly. She could only groan her agreement into the sheets.

Many more pleasures were attained that night, and around 3:00 AM he roused her from her sleep. The light was on in the bathroom, and he was dressed to go.

"Don't," she pleaded, reaching for him. He smiled and patted her arm.

"Gotta go," he said. "And so do you." When she looked up at him questioningly, he nodded toward the other side of the room.

"I heard a ding awhile ago. I think you need to answer it."

gotwood49
gotwood49
70 Followers
12