Communication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

Jackie was disappointed he hadn't lasted longer. She needn't have been. She forgot she was dealing with an eighteen old, now ex virgin, his cock never died. He continued to pump her. The motion brought on the tension she loved so much. Her cunt thrust up to receive him. The son she loved so much. He crammed her with love. She began to pant "fill me again" over and over as orgasmic shudders over took her once more. She screamed as the next followed immediately, her throat was too sore as the third overtook her; all that came out was a croak as his sperm once again spewed into her. She was so wet she was squishy. Jackie could feel the juices sliding down her ass as he drove his cock home. He pulled out of her rolled over lying on his back, chest heaving, trying to regain oxygen.

Jackie laid there, her legs still spread, her cunt gapping open from the reaming it had just endured. He sat up in bed to watch as a glob of his cum seeped from her snatch. Her lascivious nature forced Jackie to reach with a finger, dab several times in the glob before transferring it to her mouth. Her tongue licked the moisture from her finger. She sent her hand back for more this time transferring the remainder of the glob to her mouth for tasting. Watching gave Kevin delicious ideas. He asked her to sixty nine with him. He shifted down in the bed and stuffed a pillow under his head. Jacqueline turned, straddled his face dropping her cunt onto his lips as she engulfed his dick into her warm mouth. It was soft but would soon harden with her help. Her ass and thighs were covered in their slimy mix wetting his face and hands as Kevin tasted his own cum for the first time. Mixed with her scent and taste it was ambrosia. He slurped and sucked burying his tongue deep into her cunt as he strove to get the last drop of their commingled sexual substance.

As he finished consuming their essence he found her cunt moving against his lips. The motion searched once more for tension and release. His prick stiffening as she mouthed him. This time she simply turned in the bed and mounted, slamming his cock into her fired up cunt in one continuous motion. Now he could look as his mother a little more clearly as she began the ups and downs of a good fuck. His mother's fleshy tits bounced with her movements sending erotic messages to his mind. Their areolas wrinkled tight bring the nipples out, hard, begging for a sucking. He watched his cock being driven into her hairy cunt and was further aroused by the sexually overpowering sight. He pulled her down nursing on her tits as he had as a baby only this time sucking in love as his nourishment. But then he had probably done as well before. Jackie was intoxicated with feel of him in her engorged cunt, fevered with desire. She could feel her inflamed sex lips suck his shaft as she manipulated her muscles to grip it more firmly His cock filled her with increasing orgasmic requirements demanding heavy stimulation of her hole. The tempo of her hips increased commanded by the throbbing ecstasy his cock created in her depths. Her blood burned through her veins as she came again soaking him in her bountiful juices. He followed spraying her womb with his cum. He had returned.

Finally sexually exhausted they turned to each other and embraced. Between loving kisses they talked long into the night. Sometimes crying but mostly laughing as they told each other of their attempts to hide the sexual love they had for one another mixed amongst the love of a mother and son. A day in the life of a new found love was over.

Part 2

Jacqueline was excited. Although the relationship with her son Kevin was maturing and immensely rewarding to her lascivious nature, she looked forward to seeing her sexy sister again. Her sister was on the plane and would arrive in a few hours. Jackie would be able to alleviate the craving which had built during the six months since the last visit. She had explained to her son that they would have to curtail their sexual activities while Jillian was with them. Since it was a two bedroom home, with the bathroom taking up the old third bedroom there was no need to explain why her sister slept with her in the queen sized bed. Both she and Kevin meet Jillian at the airport. Both gave and received kisses from the arriving sister, aunt. Jackie was thrilled. She knew she'd be in bed with Jillian within the hour. It was like loving yourself in many ways.

The only two people which could tell them apart were themselves. The sisters were so close, frequently when something serious happened even though they were thousands of miles apart, they immediately knew the other was in trouble. When they were this close habitually they could go for minutes without speaking and know exactly what each other wanted or thought. They never discussed this phenonomen with anyone choosing not to be ridiculed or thought outlandish. Kevin regularly noted the two sisters did not seem to confab like other women when they were together, but attributed this to their temperament.

Already their mental ambiance spoke to each other of their licentious needs. By the time they were home from the airport the women had repetitively communicated the vehemence of their ardor for each other. Both women were leaking into the gussets of their thongs, unconstrained fervor flowing in their blood, as their passions wound tight. They were in need.

Providentially Kevin apologized to his aunt, saying there was a function he had pledged to attend, but he would be back to welcome her and exchange news in several hours. Jackie's son had appreciated the ladies would want some catching up time, not conceiving of the sexual skirmishing already taking place. Their craze expanded, overwhelmed, and consumed their bodies in the fires of lust the moment he left. They crushed together, animals bruising their lips as saliva flowed between them; their minds melding now into a single organism. A fervid sexual organism obsessed and inflamed with passion. Their pussies wept with joy as clothes flew about the room in a cloud surrounding them. Magically they were naked, stark naked, bodies shivering in the luridness of their heat. Hands gripped, groped and grabbed at each others sex grasping handfuls of the luscious sexual nectar which flowed from their bodies. Smearing the slimy essence over breasts, buttocks and faces, their bodies attempting to twine; hands aiding as their continuous mental provocations demanded complete conjoining.

Jack true to her name become dominate dragging Jill to the bedroom, throwing her on the bed almost crazed by the separation of the organism as she reached for the sixteen inch double dildo which would be their focal point. They had a favorite position which began by Jill spread eagling on the bed and Jack inserting Jill's half of the dildo in her. Then Jack would lay in the other direction spread eagled as well their bums almost touching as Jack would bring her legs over Jill's and insert her own end of the dildo into herself. As soon as all was adjusted they would sit up hugging each other breast to breast mouth to mouth eyes to eyes. The moment the position was achieved the single organism returned now at its peak awareness. Pussies became one their flow commingling as did the pussies filled now with the tiniest movements and shivers of the other through the auspices of the dildo. They often sat this way for hours communing as the single entity they had become. This was highly sexual but it transcended sex to become almost divine in the rapture which descended upon them.

Eventually their lascivious natures would return and squirms and thrusts signaled the beginning of the end of this particular communion. Sexual tension returned and they did all the normal things human being do to satisfy the tension. The dildo was soon forgotten as their mouths replaced it, being their favorite way to release the sweet sexiness which was inherent in both of them. Human beings have often watched animals that have the ability to nuzzle their own sex. This for the twins was much like it and yet uniquely different. Their sexes were identical so it was like going down on ones self. Their minds changed the dynamics because of their altered state. They were going down on each other and yet their minds sent pictures of them going down on themselves. It was confusing at times but mostly highly erotic stimulating their lust. Because they knew exactly what the other felt they were able to build to climax leisurely. Their body's languorously building tensity taking minutes instead of seconds to fill in each step toward culmination of their passion. Their bodies, because they were one, reacted in synchronization. Almost bizarre in the way which perspiration came as one; pussy contractions together, the urge to kiss together, the sexual shudders together, and as the tensity increased so did the nearness of orgasm together. They licked as one each tongue moving in harmony as tension now demanded release noisily groaning out their lust and satisfaction in concert.

They both knew Kevin would be home soon, so they regretfully left the bed to pick up the clothes, which had been scattered about the living room. They spent the rest of the day talking with Kevin, preparing meals, as they waited in anticipation for bedtime. Jillian made excuses to Kevin explaining it had been a long flight, she wanted to retire early and her sister soon followed her leaving the boy to his own devices. He was acutely disappointed his mother would not be in his bed that night, but tried to console himself with the visualization of what would happen when Aunt Jillian left. He pleasured himself several times before falling asleep.

Jack and Jill using the dildo once more reassumed the sitting position of the afternoon often in a state of amorous dorminence as the hours past. There bodies noctambulent as they saturated each other in their carnality. Communed with each other through their distinctive talent, often their bodies would be so deeply somnolent they would awaken revitalized when they began their journey to orgasm; once again using their tongues to journey through their aroused sex. Jacqueline and Jillian did not need words to describe their emotions to one another; they messaged visualizations of each other to each other. They would communicate their ardor by sending pictures of aroused pussies engorged with passion, bedewed with honey, and reddened with the impassioned blood which coursed through them. Gapping pussies demanding a tonguing, swollen nerve bundles inflamed with desire, quivering to be touched, and all waiting for warm wet tongue to slather them with love. Visions of breasts trembling, nipples erogenously displayed, and areolas crinkled and puffy further added to the sensuousness of their almost narcissistic adoration of each other. Mental images of the highly aroused and agitated females flashed between them. Their hands and mouths occupied with the further stimulation of their bodies as their minds provoked further acts of passion before sending them to the state of ecstasy they sought. Tongues spanked the nodes of love until finally with pussy muffled screams, caused by the impassioned flames each had awakened in the other, they announced their culmination. With almost a thunderclap the tensity crashed and languidly they lay finally satiated for the moment their bodies torpid. Their minds entwined as they slept, twins. A day in the life of the twins was over.

Part 3

The ladies arouse from their dormancy to again find their lascivious natures were still impassioning them, causing their pussies to expel their savory juices excessively. Unfortunately, they could hear Kevin stirring and Jackie went to prepare breakfast, her secretions wetting her thighs, as she told Jill to enjoy the sybaritic hedonism of the shower before venturing out to help. Jill enjoyed the erotic warmth, the scent of soap, the sensual cascade of water before leaving the shower to towel off. She stepped before the full-length mirror to admire the voluptuous body her sister had debauched during the night dropping the towel to stimulate her pussy with a finger or two.

It was that moment Kevin entered to find her trying to instigate an orgasm as his mother had not so many months previously. Presupposing it was his mother, he instantaneously took Jill in his arms crushing her body against him with a tight grasp on her succulent bottom. He kissed her with ardor as one hand left her bottom and brought out his lizard of love to ravish her. Jill was not given time to protest and the moment she saw the male hardness, although married, was so lascivious she didn't want to. She helped him step out of his briefs and with a quick hand guided his shaft to her sex, seeking the fruition she longed for. His first lunge filled her lecherous pussy. She drenched his dick with honey. Jill comprehended immediately mother and son had been fucking and with licentious intent mentally conjoined with her sister.

Jackie staggered in the kitchen. She suddenly felt her son's cock fill her, she could feel each pulse, but he was nowhere in sight. Her pussy flooded her thighs with streams of exudate as he ostensible spread her cunt lips wide. Her blood was inflamed by the vividness of the sensual sensations, which were now pulsing through her semi-liquefied cunt. It was like getting messages from her licentious sister! Her sister! Jackie rushed down the hall into the bathroom to find her sister crammed full of her son's prick. Jill had her ass on the edge of the sink counter, her back against the wall and her legs wrapped around Kevin. He stood before her, filled, and emptied her repeatedly fucking her hard and fast. Jackie could see his cock piston in and out of Jill shinning with the gloss of female juice as their passions increased. Jill's tits bounced with each heave of his body. Jill was sending a constant stream of salacious impressions to Jackie's mind. As Jackie watched her son fuck her sister she also enjoyed, through their abilities, the lurid sensation of an excellent fuck. She finally leaned against the doorway as her knees weakened. Without touching herself, her body was well on its way to a massive orgasm, thanks to her sister projections of her reaming. Both pussies were now gushing in unison and both Jackie and Jill felt Kevin's spew, his spunk filling Jill's pussy but warming his mother's as well. Both women came in unison loudly groaning their pleasure as a pleasant lassitude overcame all three.

Far from being angry or jealous, Jackie appreciated a unique way of attaining satisfaction had been discovered. In the next few hours she meant to explore this new uncharted means of satiating their virtually continuous lust, now including Kevin in their play. Jackie told her sister to lay on the bed with her cunt visible so Kevin and she could watch it. Then she positioned herself at the end of the bed standing; then bent over placed her hands flat between her sister's legs and presented her ass and pussy to Kevin. Eighteen-year-old Kevin was immediately erect when he saw his mother's cunt dripping waiting for a fuck. Jackie told Jill not to touch herself or help in any way. She was to lay there but do nothing. As Kevin probed Jackie's snatch, still covered in Jill's emissions, she immediately mentally conjoined with her sister sending the delectably impassioned message his cock was penetrating her. She projected the heat and fire her pussy felt as her son's rampageous cock inflamed her, filling her own head with fervid heat. Her amorous blood raced through her body engulfing her with sexual vehemence. Hot! Her blood so hot coursed through her veins the shaft increasing her lubricous desires. Jackie transmitted all to Jill's receptive mind causing Jill's cunt to become a slough of mucilaginous slime oozing onto the bed. Kevin and Jackie examined closely this example of enflamed womanhood drenching her fires with her own erotic emulsions.

The nymphomania of the twins, if at all possible was enhanced by their apportioned brains. Their snatches flowed with their lubricity. Kevin impetuously pulled from her cunt dropped to his knees and reloaded her with his tongue. He used his mouth as a wet vacuum attempting to assimilate her nectar with one gigantic suck. He tasted her wondrous flow as he maintained a continuous osculation of her engorged reddened cunt lips. Then his cock refilled her stabbing into her so quickly it hit her cervix causing a momentary jab of pleasurable pain. They both saw Jill wince slightly caused by the sudden incursion. Jackie had never seen her sister's pussy so inflamed with desire. It was unique to see a cunt so engorged without the benefit of some sort of stimulation whether it be finger, dildo, cock or tongue.

The constant attention to her pussy was creating the tensity which would soon bring her to orgasm. Jackie wanted to study Jill's bodily reactions as Jackie's own orgasmic gratification engulfed her. It was difficult to maintain concentration on Jill when all she wanted to do was focus on her own immense impending pleasure as Kevin continued stabbing deeply with his weapon bringing her to the brink. Jackie attempted to maintain herself on the edge of fruition increasing the titillation for them both. It was not to be denied. It thundered around them embracing them in a sea of salaciousness as Kevin spewed his semen into his mother's swollen and inflamed cunt. Jill felt the stream of love spout into her sister and her cunt lips opened of their own accord, accepting the absent spew, spilling her viscous emissions onto the bed. Jackie watched as her sister oozed her juices onto the bed in front of her, her body racked with orgasmic shivers. Jackie clambered onto the bed finally positioning her pussy above Jill's awaiting mouth. Using muscles hither to unknown she expelled her son's ambrosia. Jill watched the semi transparent glutinous whiteness slither from her sister to drop into her mouth. She swirled his flavor around savoring its taste so she could send the messages of delectation to Jackie; happy Jackie was so willing to share her flavorful son.

The twins wanted more of Jackie's son, but even and eighteen year old needs rest to recover his own libidinousness. The woman sixty nined in the bed awaited his recuperative powers to restore him to them. Jill abandoned her sister impatiently inhaled his cock sucking with hollowed cheeks to harden him. It was her turn next. She was soon rewarded with renewed arousal and watched as his instrument rose again to become his lizard of love. She mentally conferred with her sister as to what they should do next and agreed to share. They positioned Kevin in the middle of the bed and mounted him. Jill impaled herself on his cock while Jackie impetuously straddled his face skewering herself on his attending tongue. They felt this would be a most interesting experiment with them sending each other conflicting sensual sensations of cock and tongue. Their lasciviousness enhanced by the compunction to screw the appropriate part of the male beneath them.

Each attempted to make their erotism the most encompassing, desirous to out do the other in sybaritic pleasure, the consequence being their own increasing erotomania. Each strove to aggrandize their copious secretions drenching Kevin in a continuous effusion of love. Kevin swallowing repeatedly as his mother excreted her honey directly on his waiting tongue. Jill covered his shaft and balls, even his ass with her secretional stickiness, laving him with her sensuality. A thin film of perspiration covered all three. Their exertions depleting their reserves as their bodies' sexual endeavors demanded more and more causing chests to heave in an attempt to regain oxygen. The women hips heaved on top of Kevin, thrusting their cunts hard against him, their sex lips sucking on his body. The scent of amorously aroused pussy wafted in the air sending Kevin to new heights of salaciousness, his dick driving like a skewer into his aunt's gelatinous ooze as his tongue licked his mother's hot wet slough; tasting her slime.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers