Communication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The simultaneousness of the women's motions and secretions brought about by their mental conjoining raised them to new levels of depravity seeking culmination on Kevin's body. What they sought came with new intensity as their bodies convulsed from the demand of orgasmic pleasure never before achieved at such a level. They howled like bitches in heat as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure surged through them, each messaging the other, the now multiple orgasmistic surges seizing their bodies. Kevin watched in wonder, his own spunk long since implanted in his aunt's womb, as these two impassioned women writhed on his body in a state of almost perpetual bliss. Their cum squirted from their bodies. Their howling finally dying as their bodies became totally depleted, so exhausted they collapsed onto Kevin the occasional twitch giving away that although the orgasms had finished their bodies had not.

Kevin carried each of them to the tub and filled it with warm soothing water to aid them in recovery knowing that soon again these magnificently salacious women in their depravity would once again attempt to corrupt him with their debauchery. A day in the life of the three of them was over; but what the night would bring. Kevin could only wonder.