Community College Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That thought process sounded selfish, and it kind of was, but in a way it wasn't because if Annie got distracted there was no way they would both cum at the same time and Britta found that super sexy. Maybe even a little romantic. Well, as romantic as covering each other's faces in their cum could be. The point was this was something Britta wanted them to do together as a team to help solidify their new relationship, or possibly just to strengthen the one which had been slowly developing for weeks.

Luckily instead of spending ages just gently licking her pussy Annie slowly increased her tongue work until she was laping away just as frantically as Britta was, both Greendale students' mouths glued to each other's cunts so the majority of the other's cream slid directly down their throats and into their bellies where that heavenly cream belonged. Once they were at that stage Britta cautiously added suction into the mix, and when Annie immediately started sucking her pussy lips in turn the blonde knew it was so on.

Annie tried her best but it felt like it was impossible to keep up with her experienced girlfriend. If that's what she was... what they were now to each other. But there she goes being distracted again, something Annie found more problematic than ever. From her perspective it took forever for her to start sucking Britta's pussy lips in return, and when the other girl shoved her tongue into her womanhood it felt like an eternity before Annie was polite enough to return the favour. And ok, so that was partly because she was busy having a wonderfully hard orgasm, but in her mind that didn't excuse her selfishness.

Unfortunately no sooner had Annie recovered from her first climax than the soft wet muscle which had invaded her pussy, which had then been removed properly so Britta could swallow her cum, re-entered her and started to fuck her, that skilled little tongue thrusting in and out at an ever-increasing pace until Annie was forced to cum again and again and again.

Even when Annie returned the favour took a half a dozen tongue thrust to make Britta cum, making the brunette briefly depressed. Had she lost her touch? Did Britta not like what she was doing to her? Was the potential of a real relationship really that much of a turn off for the blonde? Then Annie forced these thoughts and any others aside so she could concentrate on swallowing Britta's cum, then more importantly make her lover cum again, something she became so desperate to do she eventually cheated by adding her fingers into the mix.

Britta just stuck to using her tongue and mouth, but it was more than enough to keep Annie on her high as she frantically fought to keep conscious enough so she could continue fucking the other girl even though she became overwhelmed by the blissful sensations she was feeling. And to her credit she managed to make Britta cum several times, and be rewarded for that with a heaven like no other she'd ever experienced before as she was constantly cumming at the same time cum was squirting onto her face and down her throat, the delicious liquid so plentiful the inexperienced Annie didn't have a hope of swallowing it all, and she was so lost in her paradise she didn't even care.

Despite her previous experience with 69 positions Britta wasn't in any way ready for another woman cumming on her face. She had been looking forward to it ever since she got comfortable with the idea that she liked having lesbian sex with Annie, but the idea of this seemingly innocent 19-year-old rubbing her orgasming cunt against her face and actually experiencing it were two very different things. Sure, Britta loved every second of it, and she could never swallow all of Annie's cum anyway, but still it was overwhelming.

When Annie finally rolled off of her, leaving the two Greendale students to gasp for breath, Britta had no regrets. Sure, they didn't cum together the first time, but that had been a wonderful accident and they had orgasmed simultaneously plenty of times after that. Also the feeling of Annie's orgasming cunt rubbing against her face while she herself was creaming around this wonderful girl's fingers was something Britta was going to crave now for the rest of her life, the blonde actually considering suggesting they do it again the second they regained enough energy to at least try.

Britta wasn't so sure that was going to happen as she was so exhausted she could happily pass out right here and now, but apparently Annie had other ideas given the way the brunette slowly turned around and got back on top of her. When their sweat and cum coated bodies were pressing against each other again, this time face-to-face, the two girls stared into the other's eyes for a moment, then their lips met in a needy kiss, sharing the taste of each other's cum and rubbing their private parts together in a way which quickly restored at least some of their energy.

After what felt like an eternity of making out Annie broke the kiss and panted, "I want to try something else."

Smiling softly up at her lover Britta murmured, "Ok, what?"

Biting her lip Annie replied, "I... I think I'd rather show you, but you have to promise not to get mad, ok?"

Not liking the sound of this Britta raised an eyebrow but promised, "Ok."

For a second Annie hesitated, then she pecked Britta on the lips and rolled over onto her other side so she could fish something out of her top drawer, deciding to mumble with her back to the blonde, "You, you know what kind of store I live over, right? And like, the name of it?"

Britta thought about it momentarily, and then gave a half smile, "Annie, if you wanna use a dildo, that's fine. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact I'd be proud of you for wanting to expand your horizons as-"

Britta trailed off as Annie turned back around so she was facing her, a strap-on dildo in her hand, the nervous brunette quickly adding, "You promised not to get mad, remember?"

"I know." Britta sighed, trying to live up to that promise, "And I'm not, but don't you think a strap-on in lesbian sex-"

"Promotes the heteronormative agenda? Glorifies masculinity? Promotes some super disgusting idea like that every lesbian secretly wants to be a man or just needs a good dicking?" Annie offered, correctly guessing what Britta was thinking from the look on the blonde's face, "Because I don't think that way Britta, and I don't really care who does. This isn't because I want a man more than you, or want to turn you into a man, or any nonsense like that. I want YOU Britta, no one else. I want you to fuck me with this, thrust in and out of me with your hips, your whole body laying on top of me, your eyes staring into mine as you take me and make me yours."

Bowled over by Annie's little speech Britta just stared at her lover for a few long minutes then smiled, "Been practising that, have you?"

Annie returned the smile with a small one of her own, "A little. But I mean it."

"I get that." Britta sighed, "But I'm still not sure about this."

There was a brief pause and then Annie offered, "How about we try it just this once, and if you don't like it I promise I'll never ask again."

Annie of course broke out those big Bambi eyes of hers, making it impossible for Britta to resist, "Fine, just this once. But no one ever hears about this."

"Ewww, no. I mean yes. I mean, God Britta, what makes you think I would talk to anyone about our sex lives?" Annie asked accusingly.

"I don't know." Britta shrugged, "Most women talk about sex, and-"

"Britta! We aren't most women." Annie said as she lifted Britta's feet up so she could slip the harness over them and up the blonde's legs.

"You can say that again." Britta grumbled as she lifted her ass so Annie could bring the strap-on up to her waist and secure it firmly in place.

Ignoring her lover Annie grabbed onto the dildo and said, "I want to try something, ok?"

Britta was going to point out that Annie had already said that, but she never got the words out because almost immediately the seemingly innocent 19-year-old wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo and began noisily sucking on it. Which under normal circumstances Britta would have found appalling, and everything Annie promised this wasn't, but God dammit it was so hot. It was so fucking hot to have this girl who she still thought of as innocent sucking a cock firmly attached to her waist, her pretty mouth soon beginning to bob up and down on it while Annie's big baby blues glanced up at her pleadingly.

Besides, after about a minute of sucking on the dildo Annie momentarily pulled her mouth away from it and made a extremely good point, "I, I know how this looks, but... I just kind of thought it would be hot. And we need to get it a little wet anyway, so why not this way?"

Annie then waited a few seconds for Britta to complain as she imagined she would when planning this out, but instead the blonde remained uncharacteristically silent. Not that Britta was a total chatterbox, but Annie had figured she would have something to say about receiving a blow job courtesy of a false manhood. However as Annie was in no hurry to argue she decided to take Britta's silence as consent... which sounded a bit icky, but the other girl could definitely stop her if she didn't want her to continue.

So Annie wrapped her lips around the dildo again, waiting until she was bobbing her mouth up and down a good portion of it before once again looking up into Britta's eyes for any objection and happily finding none. That continue to be the case even as she lowered her lips further down on the man-made cock, pushing it first to the back of her mouth and then even a little into her throat. She of course choked and gagged something fierce, but she'd never done this before and it was kind of a turn on.

That was the whole reason she was doing this, plain and simple. It was a turn on. Annie wasn't exactly sure why, and she knew it would have been easier just to get Britta to fuck her with a handheld dildo, but the second she had seen the strap-on in Dildopolis she just couldn't get the image of Britta fucking how with this thing out of her head. She also couldn't get the image of herself sucking on the toy first, and sometimes after, Britta fucked her with it, and even though she couldn't quite fit it all in her mouth like she imagined she was still able to use her tongue to make the lower half of the toy cock nice and wet.

Once Annie was sure there was nothing she could do to make the dildo more wet she removed her mouth from it, nervously looked up at the other woman and mumbled, "Fuck me. Please Britta... fuck me with that thing."

Annie then turned over so she was lying on her back with her legs slightly spread so Britta could get in between them. Unfortunately unlike Vaughn Britta hesitated a little, those few seconds feeling like hours until the blonde finally lifted herself up and kneeled in front of her. There was then another agonisingly long hesitation, and then Britta totally made the weight worth it.

Britta bit her lip. Annie looked so beautiful like this. Beautiful and vulnerable, things between them becoming more nervous and awkward the longer Britta just stared at Annie. Rushing into the position really didn't help, neither did lining up the dildo which seem to be more complicated than it should be. Then Britta connected with her target and pushed forcefully forwards, forcing the saliva covered tip of the toy into Annie's womanhood which seem to open up like a flower and except the fake cock inside it with surprising ease.

Although it looked easy Annie let out a loud cry, Britta immediately stopping and carefully studying the other girl's face. Britta felt she'd got pretty good at reading Annie's mood but now she was completely drawing a blank, and she had no idea whether that loud cry was from pain, pleasure or both. Perhaps the worst part of it was Britta just couldn't seem to form a simple sentence, like 'are you ok' or 'do you want me to stop', meaning she just stayed there like a gormless moron while Annie concentrated on relaxing.

After what seemed like an eternity Annie softly squeaked, "Britta... please... more... mmmmmm, it feels so good."

Britta exhaled in relief. She had no idea she had been holding her breath, or any idea when Annie's welfare had come to mean so much to her. It was a reminder that this girl had sneaked passed whatever walls Britta might have put up to protect her heart and she really was falling for this beautiful teen. As such she continued to do everything she could to make sure this was a good experience for Annie, including but not limited to slowly pushing a few inches of the dildo into Annie's cunt and then beginning a slow thrusting motion, officially beginning to fuck sweet little Annie Edison.

Of course Britta had fucked Annie in a variety of different ways, all just as valid if not more than using a penis to do it. But, despite herself, Britta found there was a certain thrill to pumping the large object in between her legs in and out of Annie's love box. She couldn't really put it into words but Britta was sure she would be obsessing about it for days, weeks, and months to follow. Possibly even years, or the rest of her life. But right now she just tried to concentrate on giving Annie pleasure, something which was proving ridiculously easy to do.

Annie wasn't sure what she had been expecting when she had purchased the strap-on. Well, she had expected an argument from Britta, and that she could talk the stubborn blonde into this, however she wasn't sure she had accurately predicted what it would feel like. She wasn't sure it was even possible to predict this, as just like sex with a man words didn't quite do justice to it and you just had to experience it. And oh boy, was Annie experiencing being fucked by a strap-on wearing girl right now.

It wasn't a super comfortable at first, and the penetration itself felt really weird, but at the same time there was a noticeable amount of pleasure, and once some of the dildo was inside her Annie was eager to see what it would be like to have more inside her. To have to verbally say that made her blush, but it was so worth it to get more of the dildo, and shortly after that Britta began to fuck her. Officially fuck her with that big fake dick, Annie strap-on fucked by another girl for the first time in her life. Not that it would be the same if Britta wasn't attached to it.

The thought of doing this with another girl who wasn't Britta still made Annie squirm. She just wasn't emotionally ready for that, and she wasn't sure she ever wanted to be. She didn't care about labels or experimentation, and she never really had. She just wanted Britta. She had been attracted to Britta, both in terms of how she looked and her personality, and along the way Annie had fallen for the other girl, and she didn't care that she was another girl, she just wanted to be with her in every possible way.

To have Britta in this way... or perhaps more accurately to have Britta have her in this way was beyond thrilling, especially when their bodies were once again pressing together, officially announcing every inch of that dildo was inside her. Every inch of Britta's dildo was inside her. Every inch of Britta's cock was inside Annie's pussy. It didn't matter that the cock wasn't made of flesh, in that moment it felt more real than anything that had ever been inside Annie before, and still she wanted more. She wanted Britta to fuck her, something Annie felt like she needed more than anything else, so much so that she was willing to ask for it.

"Britta... please... fuck me." Annie weakly mumbled, slightly blushing as she did so.

In response Britta smiled softly and then leaned down to give her a gentle kiss. Seconds, maybe hours, later Britta broke the kiss, stared into her eyes with another gentle smile on her face and then slowly slid her hips backwards, Annie moaning softly as some of the strap-on was pulled from her cunt. Then Britta pushed it back in just as gently, establishing a steady rhythm which resulted in the full length of the dildo being buried in Annie's pussy with every in trust, thus making the sex so much more intense.

Although it didn't feel like simple sex, or crude fucking, it felt like beautiful love-making, the type of which Annie had always dreamt about but never experienced until her relationship with Britta. It was why she was so sure she could talk Britta into a proper relationship, because sure, most of the time they had awkward, frantic, needy sex, but there were times like this where everything else just melted away and it just felt like it was the two of them. Britta would stare into her eyes just like this and Annie wouldn't think, she would know that Britta had feelings for her, that knowledge making the experience so much better.

Seemingly of their own accord Annie's legs wrapped around Britta's waist and her arms wrapped around the other girl's torso, embracing the woman she loved as they continued to make love. Which may Britta smile softly again before giving her another kiss, the whole world falling away as the two Greendale students became lost in switching between kissing and just staring at each other while Britta continued to pump Annie's pussy at a slow but steady rhythm which made the brunette feel like she had found heaven on earth.

Then, what felt like several lifetimes later, Annie felt a slowly building need within her core taking over and suddenly she was crashing back down to earth as pleasure was almost completely replaced by a burning desire to cum. If Britta continued like this maybe she could cum, but Annie wanted more. She loved having Britta make love to her, but she wanted the other woman to pick up the pace of her thrusts and pound her into orgasmic bliss. Annie just hoped she could ask for that without ruining the mood.

"More! Harder! Fuck me! Oh Britta please fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God it feels so good. Soooo goooooddddddd mmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me Britta! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like a man!" Annie begged, the look on Britta's face making her realise the mistake, "Not that I want a man, ohhhhhhh, but, mmmmmmm, I, I... ooooooooh Britta please, give it to me harder. I want you to fuck me harder. I want you to make me cum. Please, ooooooohhhhhh, I want you, mmmmmm, only you, I... I, oh God Britta, I want you to fuck me hard and make me cum!"

Britta just stared blankly at her lover for a few minutes and then she said, "Fine Annie, you want me to fuck you like a guy, I'll fuck you like a guy."

The sad part was that Britta knew what Annie meant. Or at least she thought she did. After all, Annie Edison didn't have a mean bone in her entire body. Well, everybody did, Britta supposed, but Annie would not be deliberately mean to her, not now, and all the brunette had intended to do was beg for a harder fucking. And to be fair, Britta was taking Annie like a man, and despite herself Britta was getting a noticeable thrill out of that. But to hear these words made Britta feel inadequate, like this really was just experimentation for the 19-year-old and as soon as it suited her she would go back to boys.

Pushing her fears and doubts aside for the moment Britta concentrated on giving Annie what she had begged for, slowly yet firmly picking up the pace until she was giving it to Annie 'good and hard', the other girl at first clutching onto her for dear life and then suddenly beginning to pull Britta into her and push her own body up to meet her with every thrust. This totally took Britta off-guard because when she was on her back she just laid there like a 'dead fish' and let the guy do all the work, although she found it an incredible turn on and when she got used to it she started fucking Annie even harder.

This made the prim and proper Annie Edison scream, "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOHHHHHH GOOOODDDDDDD, FUCK ME! FUCK ME BRITTA! FUCK ME! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME! I WANT MY GIRLFRIEND TO FUCK ME!"