Community College Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie regretted that almost instantly as she thought she sounded so childish, and from the look on Britta's face she thought it too which could be disastrous considering the blonde's concerns about their age difference. Luckily Annie now had a weapon to use against Britta's anxieties. That weapon was her lips, Annie quickly leaning forward and pressing them against Britta's lips again, the older girl tensing then relaxing into it and forgetting her worries like every time before.

The two Greendale students had another long make out session. Longer than the previous one, both of them nervous to make the first move. Ultimately Annie was the one to do so, the inexperienced girl slowly sliding her hand down the back of the girl who genuinely knew what she was doing to cup Britta's butt. Which was... nice. Soft, well proportioned... a nice girl butt.

Even though their hands had wandered over each other's bodies the two girls had avoided each other's special areas. Annie had tried to a few times but always chickened out until now. Which was kind of silly because guys had butts and Annie had squeezed those before, although admittedly it wasn't her first move and... and Annie totally lost her train of thought when her butt grab inspired Britta to finally touch her boobs, the gentle squeeze causing the brunette to moan into Britta's mouth.

Breaking the kiss Britta worriedly asked, "Is this ok?"

"Uh-huh." Annie gasped, before quickly adding, "Please... more... ah!"

There was another squeeze and another moan, and while Britta almost looked like she was going to ask if this was ok again she quickly took the hint and started fondling Annie's boobs through the fabric of her dress. Briefly Annie wondered why the experienced Britta was acting like a nervous teenage boy during his first time with a girl but concluded it must be because Britta was still worried about ruining their friendship or something. It didn't really matter because before Annie could overthink it Britta relaxed and started massaging her breasts with exactly the right amount of pressure at exactly the right time.

Now this was what Annie had signed up for, someone who knew how to please her body because they had the exact same parts and therefore knew how she liked to be touched. Of course while those touches were nice, particularly because Britta was switching from one breast to the other, Annie wanted more. Specifically skin on skin touching. Unfortunately she couldn't find the words, Annie simply mumbling over and over again the words 'more' and 'please' until she was fuming with frustration which ultimately led her to take matters into her own hands.

Britta had kind of become lost in what she was doing so when Annie started to move she pulled back, inwardly panicking she had done something wrong. However, before Britta could say anything Annie reached down, grabbed the bottom of her skirt and pulled it upwards, lifting first her ass, then her back to make it easier to take it off. Then she somehow got stuck pulling it over her head, Annie letting out a series of PG-13 curse words as her entire face became hidden by dark blue fabric.

It was actually pretty comical, Britta unable to stop herself from laughing a little. Then realising she was being unkind to her friend she tried to help only to somehow end up getting elbowed in the face.

"OWWW!" Britta exclaimed, pulling back.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Annie exclaimed, sitting up, "Are you ok?"

"I think so." Britta grumbled, briefly checking her face for blood and finding none before finally pulling Annie's stupid dress over her head, "Do I look ok?"

Annie studied Britta's face, finding no marks of any kind, which was a relief. Then again she hadn't hit the other woman that hard. Not that she had been trying, but the point was Britta did indeed seem to be ok, the two students finding themselves becoming lost in each other's eyes before finally Annie murmured, "You look fine."

Britta wasn't sure how that phrase could possibly be a turn on, yet suddenly the previously ruined mood was anything but, Annie staring into her eyes and vice versa for several seconds before they simultaneously closed the distance. They kind of banged foreheads and giggled a little, but then they were kissing again and suddenly everything was right with the world. That was until Britta tried removing Annie's bra, the infuriating thing seeming nearly impossible to undo. So Britta broke the kiss so she could concentrate on the definitely impossible task. Then Annie simply reached behind her and undid it with a flick of her hand, Annie then giggling again while Britta fumed with rage.

That rage was quickly forgotten when Britta's eyes locked onto Annie's boobs. Not the cute little monkey of the same name, but the deceptively large breasts of Annie Edison which Britta found herself practically drooling over for a few long seconds which once again put an end to the giggling. Then Britta kissed Annie just long enough to slowly lower her back down before switching her attention to her neck. Well, her lips concentrated on Annie's neck. Her hands went after those wonderfully big boobs, Britta resting her weight on her elbows and lower body so she could grab two handfuls of soft flesh.

"These are real!" Britta exclaimed softly in surprise, and then when Annie gave her a look panicked, "I mean, of course they're real... aren't they? It's just that I remember looking at them when we stripped down during the whole 'pen incident' and thinking wow, those can't be real, but then I thought why would they be fake, I wouldn't have thought you could afford it. Not that you're poor or anything, but... and anyway, I thought you'd have had more sense than that, and you do, it's just that-"

"Britta! Shut up!" Annie whined, "Don't Britta this, ok?"

"Britta this?" Britta frowned in confusion.

"Yes, I... erm..." Annie stammered before quickly changing the subject, "Hey wait, you looked at my boobs?"

It was Britta's turn to stammer, "Well... yeah, but only because they were so big and out there, and seriously Annie, do you strap them down? I mean, if I were you I'd be showing these babies off every chance I get. Not have them under layers of clothing, which by the way after seeing them only makes a person more curious about just how you hide them, which is why I... I mean... they're really nice..."

While she was talking Britta began gently caressing those soft hills of flesh in her hands, making Annie moan. From the look on her face it was all subconscious, at least at first, but Annie really didn't care what the reason for it was, it just felt so good. She tried to telepathically tell Britta to do it again, maybe a little harder, and surprisingly it worked, the blonde not only squeezing the brunette's boobs but tweaking her nipples with just the right amount of pressure to make Annie's eyes briefly flutter closed. Unfortunately it didn't work again, but luckily Annie had a really simple way around that.

"Well... if you like them so much, why don't you... you know..." Annie was instantly filled with embarrassment at not being able to bring herself to tell Britta what she wanted.

Fortunately her words were just enough to get Britta to start squeezing, caressing and fondling Annie's breasts like she had before, her cautious fingers mostly concentrating on the young brunette's nipples as they stared into each other's eyes. When Britta finally leaned in again Annie puckered her lips, ready for another kiss. Instead Britta went after her neck, and although she was a little surprised by this Annie certainly didn't complain. It did give her a few seconds to wonder why Britta hadn't asked her whether her boobs were real or not before now as given her experience surely Britta should've been able to figure it out. But Annie quickly forgot about that as she felt her friend's lips move lower, down her chest and up one of her soft boobs before reaching her nipples.

For once there was no hesitation, no small talk, no awkwardness, just an exquisite feeling of pleasure as Britta took Annie's right nipple into her mouth and gently sucked on it for a few long seconds. Then the blonde kissed her way down the brunette's right boob and up the left so she could suck on Annie's other nipples, Britta slowly going back and forth so she could repeat this process. Britta also kept using her hands, using one to push a nipple more firmly into her mouth while she used her other hand to make sure Annie's other nipple didn't get lonely.

It felt so much better than what Vaughn had done to her, and Annie's other ex-boyfriend had been gay and hadn't even touched her there and, wow. Just wow. This was exactly what Annie had wanted. Another woman skilfully worshipping her body for what seemed like hours, Britta not rushing this so she could get to something else and Annie perfectly content to let her continue doing this as long as she wanted. In fact when Annie did feel like she wanted something more it was like Britta read her mind, her friend first beginning to circle her nipples with her tongue and then slowly sliding her right hand down between the brunette's legs, the latter thing making Annie so excited she lost the ability to think coherently for a few minutes.

Britta had been struggling to think coherently for what felt like an hour. She had just been so lost in Annie's big beautiful boobs. The soft round flesh, the hard little tips on top, so lick-able, so suck-able, so wonderful, Britta literally thought she lost her mind. As a psych major she really should analyse this in more detail. And she would. Later. Right now she wanted to concentrate on what was important, which was these yummy breasts. And giving Annie the essential college experience she wanted.

With that in mind Britta's hand slid down Annie's incredibly soft yet toned body, at first Britta being amazed that her hand didn't seem to be shaking, despite how nervous and excited she felt only then to forget all about that in favour of marvelling at just how wet Annie's panties were. It was kind of ridiculous. She swore she'd never been that wet before. And it was weird... but... at the same time, it was kind of cool. Very cool. Kind of, sort of, maybe... a little hot. Because guys seem to walk around with at least a semi-hard on 24/7 but, from her own experience and things she'd heard, it normally took a lot to get a girl really, really worked up, and maybe Annie was just a slut, but maybe Britta was actually good at this. Maybe she wasn't the worst at everything. Maybe that was kind of flattering. And hot. And cool. Cool... cool, cool, cool, cool.

Britta smiled widely around one of Annie's nipples, then her humour was quickly forgotten as her hand slipped underneath her friend's panties. She swore she hadn't told her hand to do that, that it had gone into business for itself, that she should be worried about this, but really the only thing Britta could focus on was how wet Annie was. Because as soaked as her panties had been her... her pussy felt ten times as dripping. And hot. Literally and figuratively, the wet heat feeling like it would melt Britta's fingers and the psychological result of that was just... wow.

"Oh my Gosh... Britta..." Annie gasped, her mouth opening and closing like a goldfish as she desperately thought of something to say, ultimately coming up with, "Please..., inside... I... I need you to... inside..."

Luckily Britta got the message, or at least her hand did, that thing seeming to go into business for itself again as two fingers from the blonde's hand found Annie's entrance and plunged as deep into the other girl as they could go. The experience again left Britta struggling for coherent thought, some variation of the words 'I'm inside Annie' echoing through Britta's head as the two Greendale students became frozen in time, lost to the feelings which were overwhelming them.

Annie was the first to recover. Well, figuratively speaking. She wasn't sure she'd ever get over having another girl's fingers inside her, of having Britta's fingers inside her, but all of a sudden Annie wanted more. She... she wanted to have sex. She wanted to have sex with Britta. Like, officially. And to officially have sex. Surely there needed to be some... thrusting involved. And Annie definitely wanted some thrusting involved now. Wanted Britta to thrust her fingers in and out of her and make her feel good.

So Annie whimpered, "Please... please Britta... more... I, I need you to... please... Britta... fuck me!"

Swearing like that caused Annie to blush furiously but in that moment she couldn't think of anything else to say. Besides, if ever that word was appropriate it was now, and Annie couldn't feel bad about it for too long considering the result was her getting exactly what she wanted. Well, first Britta broke away from her chest and gave her this look which made Annie feel like she was going to cum all over her friend's fingers. She definitely coated them with arousal, and then even more so when Britta began thrusting in and out of her in a way which made Annie squeal with delight.

Annie was not a screamer, a term she recently learned from Jeff. She normally didn't make much noise in bed, but the thing Britta was now doing to her... fucking her... was somehow more intense than anything she'd felt before and Annie just couldn't help herself. Britta's intense gaze didn't help matters, but when she returned to licking and sucking Annie's nipples the loud cries kept escaping from Annie's mouth. It's like she literally couldn't stop them, nor could she stop herself from trembling underneath the older woman as she fucks her.

Fucking her. Another girl is fucking her. Britta is fucking her. Her friend, who is a girl, Britta Perry is thrusting her fingers in and out of Annie's sex and it's amazing. Incredible. So worth all that begging, Annie softly smiling to herself as she realises Britta is proving she's not the worst after all. And somehow that's the thought which is flowing through her head when her brain explodes and her body melts, Annie having no idea what's going on and not caring because it's so wonderful.

Britta was almost as mindless. She was aware of what she was doing to her young female friend, and was aware of all the reasons that this was wrong, but Britta felt like she couldn't stop. Logically she knew that wasn't true, that on some level she still had control of her body, yet it honestly felt like she was possessed or something. Which wasn't something she believed possible, but... oh man, this was like nothing she had ever experienced before.

To have another girl clamping down around her, her pussy squeezing her fingers, it was mind blowing, but now Britta felt like her fingers were being crushed from the pressure. Like she would have to go to a hospital because Annie had cum on her fingers so hard, Britta blushing in horror as she imagined having to come up with some lie to explain it to a doctor. To the group. And how unbearable the latter would be if they ever found out the truth. Yet... for this amazing experience, it might be worth it.

Having another girl cum on her fingers had always seemed like a wild thought to Britta, something she should try and experience so she could revel in femininity and sex in its purest form without a man involved. If she was going to be honest with herself the thought had been perhaps little more terrifying than hot, but having the innocent, naive and above all else beautiful Annie Edison literally coat her finger in girl cream was mind-blowing. Hell, Britta almost felt like she could cum just from Annie cumming on her fingers, or from watching her fellow community college student's face become awash with ecstasy and her eyes become overwhelmed with wonder.

When Annie's orgasm hit it became difficult for Britta to keep moving inside her friend, so she simply stopped thrusting and left her fingers buried to the knuckles inside the other girl's spasming pussy. Britta left them there while Annie rode out her high and slowly came down from it, then when the blonde was sure the brunette was over it she slowly pulled her fingers from the other student's cunt and brought them up to her face, Britta finding it so surreal to see her fingers coated in girl juice.

Not for the first time Britta wondered what another girl's cum and pussy juice would taste like, what Annie's cum and pussy juice would taste like, but before she could do anything about it she was suddenly being flipped over onto her back with a soft form gently clutching to her for dear life while whimpering over and over again, "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!"

Her fingers forgotten Britta struggled for what to say, eventually going with, "Annie, I..."

That was as much as Britta got out, Annie interacting her by lifting her head and giving her a almost feral look, "Oh Britta... I, I never knew... I never knew sex could be like that. I mean... wow!"

Annie had once gone to a party with most of the study group and ended up eating a special brownie which hadn't made her this lightheaded, jittery and overwhelmingly happy. It had however resulted in her putting her foot in her mouth, which was honestly something she did anyway, but being under the influence of something made it feel so much worse. In this case Annie was suddenly genuinely terrified that Britta would kick her out after the revelation that she had just given Annie her first orgasm.

Wanting to quickly take Britta's mind off that Annie lowered herself until her face was about an inch away from her fellow Greendale student's and asked in what she hoped was a sexy voice, "However will I repay you?"

Hopefully making it clear that she was deliberately answering her own question Annie kissed Britta with every drop of passion and strength she could muster, which wasn't exactly easy at first given how overwhelmed she still felt but it was so worth it. After all as obligated as she felt to at least try and return the favour feeling such an incredible sensation, or more accurately incredible sensations, had tripled Annie's lust for lesbian sex. It had somewhat quelled her strength, but that only made her more determined to do something she had been fantasising about for quite a while, and that was to fuck Britta Perry and give the older, more experienced woman a nice, hard orgasm.

Those thoughts made Annie blush but she powered through them, almost literally ripping off the weird grey shirt/black vest Britta was wearing, and then doing the same to her bra, and then her blue jeans and black panties. Unfortunately things became awkward again as too late Annie realised Britta's black boots were still on, the normally prudish brunette flabbergasted that the blonde hadn't thought to take them off sooner. Everybody knows you shouldn't wear your shoes in bed, hence why Annie had slipped hers off on their way to the bedroom. Besides, it was making removing the last of Britta's a nightmare.

With a whole lot of indignant sounds Annie was able to achieve her goal, the still technically teenaged girl grinning proudly to herself until Britta suddenly said, "Annie, you don't have to-"

"I want too!" Annie insisted as she quickly looked up into Britta's face, "I need too! After what you just did, I... I should... I will... I'd do anything for you."

As Britta still looked hesitant, and she could put her foot in her mouth at any moment, or at least far worse than she was already doing, Annie leaned down and pressed her lips to the side of the other girl's knee. She then slowly kissed her way up Britta's thigh until she'd almost reached the blonde's centre. Then she slowly covered the very top of that thigh in kisses before doing the same with the other thigh, the whole time Annie's mind panicking because she literally had no idea what she was doing. Luckily it seemed to work, Britta moaning loudly and spreading her legs to give Annie all the access she needed for the next stage, if only she could gather up the courage to actually do it.