Community Involvement Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs crunched in around my hips as my own blood boiled and my temples throbbed. Her fingers of her left hand dug into my shoulder as she came hard on my cock. I gripped her arse hard and trust upward one last time to add my own input to the pressure on her crotch. Her body heaved numerous times and it was all I could do not to follow suit but the thought of being able to have all three of Daph's orifices in our first time together was far in excess of any fantasy I could have dreamt of.

With a final spasm of her tense, vice-like thighs, Daph all but collapsed to the floor. Fortunately I still had some hold of her and managed to keep her from falling. My rigid member slid from her womanly entrance which was followed by a generous dollop of her juices that pooled on the floor of the shower and then washed away.

"That was an amazing..." she was not sure how to say what she wanted to say.

"Fuck?...Shower?" I offered with a huge smile and raised eye brows.

"Yes, exactly." she sighed, "That was an amazing... fucking shower."

She slid to the floor and sighed, a huge smile on her face. I was still standing under the flow of the caressing warm water, my cock pointing out into space.

"I meant it when I asked you to fuck my arse," she panted, "It is a secret longing I have kept to myself even during my married years."

"Really! You never did that with your husband? Never told him?"

"No. He would not have understood or liked what he heard in that regard. He had a good cock and could use it well but he was not all that adventurous, I suppose that is the best way to categorise him...unadventurous!"

I stroked my cock in my hand gently as she spoke.

"Hmmm, I like what you are doing. He would never do that." She laughed in an offhand, scoffing manner, "In fact we never even had a shower together."

"You are helping me achieve some firsts young man." She said, looking at me with a sexy smile.

"The pleasure is all mi...no, all ours."

"I don't know what is about a man's genitals but a thick hard cock is something which makes me go weak at the knees and has interesting impacts on other body parts as well. As I am sure you know all too well by know?" She sat on the floor of the shower, her hand gently stroking her sex as she tenderly looked at me stroking my cock for her hungry eyes.

I smiled and started to reply when she continued with her train of though before I could utter a word and distract her from divulging all that she felt she needed to say.

"I have never had anal sex?" She blurted.

"We don't have..."

"I want you to fuck my arse. I selfishly asked you not to do what was natural and lose yourself inside me, down there..." she used her eyes to indicate what she meant. "Like I said, I have always fantasied about anal sex and who better to help me in that quest than you. I can see you are up for it."

Her licentious grin told me she was not going to be dissuaded.

"As you wish." I shrugged and flicked my cock at her causing a splash of water to hit her in the eye. She laughed.

"That was water I hope? I would not want you to expend any of your stuff before you have...well, you know what I want?"

"Have you ever arse fucked anyone?" She asked, as she rose onto her knees and started to softly suck my cock. She deftly avoided the head so I did not get too excited.

"I fucked my wife there once, no...twice, ...early on, before the children where around. But it is not something we have ever done again."

"Well, now is your chance to deflower mine. I am serious about this. I was not sure about being with you at all when all this started, but now I know... in here," she touched her head and smiled wickedly, "in here..." she touched her chest over her heart, 'and in here, well here to be exact,' she touched her vagina and then her butt, "that you are the man for the job."

"I do not know what to say."

"Nothing, just enjoy."

"Won't it hurt? You know...?"

"Yes, probably. But I am willing to accept that. It is not as though I am a total virgin when it comes to having my arse opened up." I looked at her shocked.

"This was some of the extra part of what I wasnotgoing to tell you about, you know,...about me looking at you through the blinds." I continued to look at her shocked but fascinated by her comments. In between her revelations she expertly stuffed my cock into her mouth. "But, now I feel I have too."

"My fantasy was/is to have my arse fucked by a real cock. I have had an increased desire in that, especially since being widowed, and it has led me to self explore, as it were. I watch you mow the lawn and insert all manner of objects up my vagina and arse. I have always hoped that one day I would have the nerve to get someone, now you, who could put their penis in there...and, well, here you are. Now, enough idle chatter. I am in need of this," she stuffed my rod lustfully into her mouth.

"I need it in my arse, where you can finally unload and that will make as both happy. Now, I just need to get something to lubricate and you can have your pleasure."

"Whoa! Hold on there tiger." I said kneeling in front of her. "I am shocked and flabbergasted and...god knows what else...at your telling me all this. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have anal sex with you, but..."

"But, what?" She asked, a look of disappointment on her face.

"How about we get out of the shower and do this slowly and steadily. I think we have used the shower long enough for now."

I reassured her I was not going to leave her (or her behind) unattended and that put a smile back on her face. Daph quickly turned off the shower and grabbed towels for us both. We wrapped the towels around our bodies and walked back into her wonderfully warm lounge room.

"Now, tell me..." I gently pulled her towel wrapped body to me. "What do you do while looking through your blinds?"

"I watch you as you mow your lawn." She started, then stopped, a veil of pink flushed across her face.

"Are you blushing?" I asked, amused.

"Well..." she shyly looked at the floor. I tenderly lifted her chin and asked her to continue. "Well, I particularly like watching you during the summer months, as I've said. You often have your shirt off and I get all gooey, down below...I watch the way your body moves..."

"And what do you do about being 'all gooey'?"

"Um...I use things..."

"You masturbate?" I offered, trying to make it easier for her.

"Yes. I masturbate...," she took a deep breath as if stealing herself to say something which she had never divulged to anyone before. "I fuck myself with zucchinis or cucumbers and the like." She breathed deeply again, and then sighed with what seemed to be relief at breaking her silence. She looked at me, her eyes glistened.

"I like what you're telling me. Not from any egotistical sense, although it is extremely flattering that I am the centre of your masturbatory frolics. It is extremely sexy to hear you have secret sexual desires with me at the centre, as well as how you go about satisfying your desires. It is highly erotic".

"Thank you for being here and not being judgmental." She kissed my shoulder and rested her head against my chest as we stood, locked in a warm embrace near her venetian blinds.

I broke the quiet by telling her something I had always been curious about.

"I have always noticed the way your nipples protrude through your tops when I talk to you. I have yearned to see then up close and personal but never thought the opportunity would arise."

"So you have noticed!" She answered in gleeful surprise. "I was never sure. I suppose I should never had doubted you would but I suppose you were always to chivalrous to make it obvious. On many occasions, when I have wandered over to say hello, I have felt my whole body tingling as you looked up and greeted me. My crotch would dampen and I could feel my nipples swell as we talked. I felt naughty and nice, for want of a better way to say it, all at once, when speaking to you but I always felt a bit awkward as well as we were out in the street and I knew your wife was inside etc..."

"This is going to sound weird, but...," I had to swallow before continuing, "I have often fantasised myself, that you might be watching and masturbating as I mowed the lawn. I don't know what made me conjure up that thought but it was something I...I, um, oh I don't know how to say... it was just a wild idea that popped into my head."

"Truth is stranger than fiction, as they say."

We both smiled and had a bit of laugh at what had just passed between us. This had been quite some day and there was more to come, unless Daph had lost her resolve.

I soon discovered she had not, nor had she lost the ability to take the initiative. Her hand glided downward and quickly found my sleeping sausage. With a deft twist, she parted the folds of the towel I had wrapped about my waist and slowly commenced her expert encouragement of my penis. She was determined to have me rise to the occasion.

"Hmmm, I like the way you respond to my fingers." She murmured.

"It would be difficult not too." I said, thinking of what this was leading to. "Do we need to get anything before we get too involved?"

My question seemed lame but I did not want to get started only to discover something like a lubricant was not close at hand.

"No. See that box under the arm chair?" I tuned to look, her hand still gliding up and down my length.

The comfy looking arm chair was placed near the blinds just off to my left and there was indeed an old black shoe box with a lid, under the chair.

"In it is all the lube we could possibly need. Plus I do have some of my own..."

Daph gave me a sly grin as she pushed her free hand inside her towel and delved between her thighs. When she withdrew her fingers, they were covered with a generous coating of her special secretions.

"See?" She asked, waving them close to my face. "Lick them!"

I nodded and gently sucked her fingers and her glorious juices. I had to smile inwardly, at the way she had taken what I had done to her earlier in the morning and seized the opportunity to turn the tables. I dallied long over her juice covered fingers ensuring Daph got a good look at my enjoyment of her bold move.

"I'm ready when you are." I announced when I finally finished licking her fingers clean. I thrusted myself firmly into her hand to further reinforce my comment.

"I think we both are."

With a deft flick Daph deposited her towel across the room. She stood there, again, naked in front of my hungry eyes. Like a moth to a flame I dipped my head and feasted noisily upon her heavy breasts. The instant my mouth made contact with her inflamed nipple her hands were in my hair, gently caressing my temples and guiding my mouth onto her teat.

"Hmmm," she mewed, "that looks so good the way you roll my nipple between your teeth. And I love the way you make sure I can see what you are doing to me as well. It makes it even more sexy."

As I sucked and nibbled on her breasts, alternating between left and right, I slipped my hand between her heated thighs. Daph rocked on her feet slightly as she shifted position and widened her stance. She pushed downward a little to open herself more to my probing digits but kept my mouth firmly attached to her tits.

"Ohhh, god Ray..." she groaned as I chewed firmly on her left nipple. She was becoming hornier (yet again) by the moment, not just because of the targeted attention I was directing upon her body, she was also sexually heightened and excited at the thought of having her first real anal experience.

"Argghhh, yes..." she groaned as I mashed my fingers across her vaginal opening and press on her clit. Her juices were flooding from her crotch which made it easier to smear them from her womanly opening to her rear entrance.

"Lie on the floor and I'll get youreallylubed up!" I suggested, though my throat was thick with my own desire.

Daph quickly laid herself on my towel and raised her thighs and placed her feet flat on the floor with her heels pulled back toward her bottom.

"If only I had a table with stirrups..." She said jokingly. "That would make this all that much easier for you, wouldn't it?"

"I can get all the access I need. Besides, you certainly seem to be making the most of just having the towel and the floor to lie on." I looked down and she just smiled seductively as her hand continued to stroke my hardened penis.

"Don't let me stop you." She whispered as she ran her thumb over the leaking eye of my cock which made me shudder and squirm.

"Hmmm, that feelsso good." I hissed.

I pulled the black shoe box closer and flipped the lid off to the side. Inside was a tube and a white bottle. The tube was full of a clear gel; good old KY jelly. The bottle was half full (or half empty, depending on personal outlook) but I knew as soon as I saw it what it was; Sorbelene Cream.

The sorbelene was a pump action bottle, so that only required one hand to get out. The KY being a tube would require both hands, but I decided to start the lube process with it because it would probably last longer given the nature of its composition.

Before starting with either of the lube products though, I filled her vagina with three fingers and fucked her hard with them, pumping them firmly up onto her G-spot. Daph lay on the floor, her head rolling from side to side, as I pummelled her body which drew a heavier flow of her juices from her soaking pussy. Her stomach was concaved as I drove her desire higher and higher and her hips picked up the rhyme as they started to roll, keeping time with my thrusts. I gently withdrew my fingers after a few minutes and pushed the extensive flow that came with them down across her winking star.

Daph looked at me expectantly when my fingers made contact anus. Her hand wrapped even more tightly around my cock, squeezing it more than pumping it, as she waited for the initial insertion of my finger into her arse. I squeezed a good dollop of KY onto my middle finger, keeping my hand up so she could see exactly what I am doing.

Satisfied I had enough, I smiled at Daph as I placed the tube on the edge of the towel.

"And so it beings." I announced in a hushed tone and gently placed my middle finger against her rear.

"Ohhhh," she giggled, "that feels cold. But I bet it will be hot when you put it inside..."

I took that as her way of giving me the final go ahead to get her ready. I gently massaged the lube across her clenching rear entrance, smearing the sexy concoction of gel and vaginal fluid in small, clockwise circles all the while teasing her anus with gradual increases of inward pressure. I looked at Daph; laid out on the towel with a relaxed, comfortable smile on her face. With gentle pressure, I continued to tease her dark hole.

"This is going to wonderful for the both of us." She cooed, "I feel more than ready for this...for you..." I cut her off by quickly kissing her mouth softly.

Slowly I made my circles more persistent and I could tell Daph was getting more and more excited. Gently I nudged the tip of my middle into her rear. The resistant muscles grudgingly gave way and I pushed harder, slowly sinking the digit until it was fully embedded in her arse. I looked along Daph's outlaid body to make sure she still seemed comfortable. Her breathing had changed, I noticed. It had become more intense, slightly laboured and deeper and her eyes, while still fixed on me, were heavy lidded and smouldering with dark lust.

I pulled my finger out of her clenching hole and pushed it in again, twisting it slightly, trying to get a little deeper this time. Daph moaned loudly as I started to finger fuck her arse, telling me repeatedly that she loved the feel of it deep inside her. As I withdrew my finger again Daph took a deep breath and then grunted low and hard as I filled her lubed arse with a second finger.

"Oh fuck..." she moaned and snaked her arm down along her body to feel her rear entrance. "It feels like there is more than two in there."

She seemed surprised but I was relieved that the lube had done its work and my fingers slid in easily, albeit only two...for now. I slowly built a rhythm and fucked her arse my powerfully as Daph urged me on with a variety of grunts and groans. I squeezed another dollop of gel onto my fingers as I thrusted them in and out of her bum. When I put the tube aside, I pulled back and made a small wedge of my fingers and inserted three firmly into her stretching anus. I continued to finger fuck her arse, twisting them and opening her rear door further, slowly building to a point where I could finally ask the question that had been on the tip of my tongue.

"Do you want to be on all fours or be on top?" I fucked her arse firmly, slapping my knuckles against her cheeks waiting for her reply.

"On top..." she gasped. "I always squat over the things I...well, you know." She smiled but there was also a hint a shyness in her eyes. Then as an afterthought added, "I would feel more comfortable that way."

"Absolutely!" I replied warmly. "As long as you are comfortable in all aspects..." I trailed off a bit lost of further words that would fit the moment. When it came down to it, I had no reason to object to her wish.

Quickly we exchanged positions. I laid myself bodily on the floor with the towel beneath me and Daph got on her knees, body upright, beside me.

"Hmm, you look good enough to eat." She breathed lustfully, grabbing hold of my turgid cock in a vice like grip.

"Are you talking to me or just a one part of me?" I quipped.

"Both." She smiled broadly at her humorous remark and then thrust her mouth firmly on my penis, devouring it fully. I felt the thick head ram into the back of her throat as she repeatedly pumped her face on to me. She came up coughing and spluttering after a couple of lusty intakes of my meat and apologised, wiping a dangling line of spittle away from her chin. I covered her hand with mine and assured her all was okay.

"I'm just building up slowly..." She commented, stroking my saliva coated penis. "I just thought it would be fitting, pardon the pun, to feel you in all available orifices, the finale being, of course, you taking me in the rear."

"We don't have to."

"Are you kidding." She retorted. "I...We have gone this far and as I have told you, my desire is to do this and I am not about to let this opportunity pass." The determination in her voice was reassuring to say the least.

"Now, while I straddle you how about you lube me up some more?" I nodded my consent at her suggestion and reached for the tube.

Daph swung her legs over my thighs facing toward my feet. She placed her hands on my knees and with an amazing circular rotation of her supple hips she caught the head of my pulsing cock between her puffy labia and without skipping a beat crushed her body forcefully onto my pole.

"Ohhh, fuckkkk..." I groaned as the intense heat of her body engulfed me.

"Lube me good Ray. I am just getting you nice a wet...ready for the main event."

I re-lubed her anus with a large dollop of gel. Steadily I pushed three fingers firmly into her slippery arse and was amazed to feel my cock gouging in and out of her pussy through the thin dividing wall. I matched her speed with my fingers, going stroke for stroke.

"Oh... shitttt..." She groaned aloud. "I have never felt so full down there. This is incredible."

With incredible dexterity, Daph thrust her pelvis down onto my throbbing cock. The look of it spearing in fully and stretching her (or anyone else's for that matter) vaginal channel wide was a sight I had not had the chance to behold, especially from this position. It was a slight which, coupled with the intense grip of her ribbed walls and the tightness of her sphincter around my buried fingers, was starting to send me close to the brink. Daph could sense it too and thankfully slowed her pace.