Community Involvement Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." She muttered as she adjusted her stance. "Now for the fun part."

I felt her body spasm slightly as she pushed forward and guessed her body was building toward climax as she started to fucked my body. Sharon grabbed my hips by wrapping her hands around my thighs from beneath. She levered her hips away from me and thrust in hard. Her pelvis slapped against my rump as she fucked me with her plastic cock, each inward thrust made me grunt with the force of her entry. For quite a few minutes she continued to fuck my butt, pounding me relentlessly. Her face was florid with her exertions and a small rivulet of sweat streamed down between her bouncing breasts. She seemed to be enjoying giving me the business for a change.

"Can you wiggle forward a bit please?" She asked, pulling her cock free of my gripping arse.

I edged lower and, in fact, inadvertently pushed my body back onto her phallus.

"Greedy, aren't you?" Sharon queried, as she pulled free to get my hips placed just how she wanted them. Once satisfied she thrust forward again.

"Hmmm, it looks like someone has now got their arse full of a large pink cock." She smiled up at me as she looked along my body from between my parted thighs.

"How about I do something about this fella?" She cooed and stroked my resting manhood.

"Ohhh, fuck..." she stammered, all of a sudden, as her body twitched noticeably.

Without waiting for an answer, and obviously starting to peak herself, Sharon covered my cock with gel and stroked it firmly in her free hand. She used her thumb and index finger together, which felt just like her lips; it was a pseudo blow job from where I was. It did not take long for the soft caress of her hand together with the slide of the gel to get me as hard as hard could be. She gently twisted her hand as she fucked my arse and firmly masturbated my penis.

"Oh god...fuck...Sharon..." I cried, gripping the edges of the bench. My arse muscles pulsed and tightened around her thrusting cock as she drove me closer to the brink and finally over the edge. My rigid cock erupted as she held it vertically, the first blast of come shot at least a foot into the air and fell with a quiet splat on my tummy. This was followed my many, many more, each one slightly less in volume than the previous. As I shot my lot, Sharon kept her cock imbedded in my arse which served to increase the pressure of the hidden vibe on her erogenous zone. She slowly stroked my cock as I blasted come left, right and centre. The intensity of my climax was off the scale, her arse fucking pressurised my prostate which magnified the intensity and increase the sensation to a level I had not previously experienced.

I closed my eyes, feeling my entire being pulsing and throbbing like it was still in the throws of orgasm. Sharon held still for ages and slowly started the withdrawal process long after I had fallen into a hiatus, a dreamy semi consciousness that had left me incapable of anything other than the basic human function of involuntary breathing. I gradually became aware of the decrease in pressure as she puled back from arse and I held my breath as she pulled clear and the sphincter muscle clamped shut as she removed clear.

That was years ago, but it still leaves me breathless reliving that day. Back then, that was all part of an era for me of self discovery and exploration which, over time, (like a lot of things) became less and less important to a point where the exploration ceased.

However, during a recent and rather delightful Thai massage, the sexy little masseuse dallied over my sphincter area which aroused, not only my physical self but my wonder about the dark mysteries of the past. I smiled to myself as I now found myself ready to rekindle some of those experiences by trialling my newly purchased cock on myself prior to giving it over to Michelle, all primed for her to unleash her desire to fuck my arse with it.

The afternoon sun shone warmly into the bathroom, despite the chilled wind blowing outside, as I turned on the shower. This test was going to be not only a re-ignition of my past but I had taken steps to bring a little of today's technology into the mix by setting up my laptop to play a compilation video of some of the hottest female ejaculation videos the site had to offer. I laughed to myself as it started wondering what I would I would have done all those years ago with the wealth of sexually explicit material available in today's world. Just for old-times sake, I had even purchased two (2) porn magazines. The cover girl of the first had amazing emerald coloured eyes which seemed to burn brighter as I stripped off. I was so excited that my cock was already standing to attention.

I as stood and admired myself in the mirror above the sink, I had all these wickedly delicious thoughts about what Michelle and I want to do right now. Her mouth would open and beg me to kiss it, but what I really would desire would be to place my hands on her naked body.

"Enough of that!" I said to myself. "I have work to do."

I chuckled quietly as I entered the shower, empty plastic soft drink bottle in hand. I stood in the warm flow, delighting in soft feel of the caressing water as it ran over my shoulders, across my rising chest, down my stomach and thighs; every muscle very slowly relaxing under its intoxicating caress. My hands idly trailed across my skin and I dreamily felt that it is was Michelle.

My body felt so relaxed. I slowly filled the drink bottle and squatted over it. The hard rim nudged firmly against my anal opening as I squeezed the body of the bottle and felt the first gush of water enter my rectum. I sighed deeply as the liquid filled me, the instant rush of the water matched perfectly with the rush of excitement I felt in the pit of my stomach. I had rediscovered an old friend and it was good. I repeated the flushing process numerous times in order to do a proper 'clean out'.

I stood briefly to adjust the fall of the water away from directly falling onto my back. I did not want to flood the floor outside. It was warm in the shower and comforting to feel my arse was ready for the test.

The laptop was displaying a woman in her mid thirties frantically fingering herself as she squirted violently toward the camera. She even deposited a gush onto the lens. As I watched I trailed my fingers back down my body with the lightest of touches. I quickly placed a large dollop of Sorbelen on my fingers and smeared it around the opening which I quickly followed with a deft plunge: one finger and then two, slid between and into my arse cheeks slowly until my hips thrust back begging for more.

With my fingers deeply inserted in my arse I opened the first of the magazines. I fucked my arse with languid strokes as I casually turn the pages and drink in the beautiful curves of the women displayed inside. My cock was so hard and I could see a small pearlescent drop on the tip. I turned more pages and met the girl with the emerald green eyes. I caught my breath and I drank in the images of her as she removed her shirt for the camera, my eyes fell to the tops of her breasts above her bra. My eyes roamed up and down her body as I press two fingers hard into my body. They enter with ease and that familiar feeing of having my arse stretched and filled delighted my senses. My cock twitched as I looked at her. The background to this wicked scene is filled with the constant sounds of women in the throes of incredibly intense orgasms.

"Oh Michelle." I gasped as I finger fucked my arse and fantasised about her doing the same.

I knelt on the tiles and bent forward forcing myself to spread wider. I reached lower and caressed my balls, knowing how much Michelle loves the way they feel cradled in her hand. I could feel how tight my hole was and I shivered, out of pure excitement. I recalled what it felt like to fuck myself with my fingers and the feeling was still the same but I could not wait to do it with my new purchase. But I deliberately slowed down, wanting to build my own anticipation. My finger circled around my rear entrance again. I knew what I wanted but I had to still make myself wait. If I started to rush it would be over before I knew it.

I moaned Michelle's name as I pushed my fingers back into my arse; I took three all at once. It was like I had never stopped all those years earlier. Without effort my fingers slide inside to the knuckle.

The strapless strap-on was close at hand and without missing a beat, I pulled my hand free and replaced the fingers with the phallic beast. It slipped in fully, beautifully filing my long neglected arse. I pulled it back and plunge it up deep and hard.

'Ohhh, fuck.." I grunted as the intense feeling of fucking my arse filled my being with the desire to fuck and come.

Without delay I opened the second magazine and flicked through the pages. Each of the girls featured was attractive and seductive...fuckable beyond understanding especially in my current state. However, the last girl in the magazine was gorgeous. A withering beauty with a innocent look that belies her posing for such photographs.

With a heavy breath I decide hurriedly that these two girls will witness the final stages of my anal fucking test.

My palm grazed the wet tip of my throbbing cock. I take the come that's leaked out and spread it across the rest of my cock. With each caress I moan aloud, almost pleading to the wind, that it should be Michelle and not the magazines to witness what I was about to do. Faster and faster I start to slam my arse with the strap on. It fills my arse superbly and and puts exquisite pressure on the internal glands that feed my cock. I begin jacking off slowly, moving the cock in my arse in time. My body starts shaking. I am delighted as that is something I did not remember from my previous experiences. However, I can tell I can't take much more. As much as I love pushing myself to the edge the rush of the combined sensations is all too much. I took my hand off your cock momentarily and look at the laptop and back at the magazines.

'Oh, God...Michelle...if only you were here!" I shouted to the walls.

My chest was heaving with each breath and my hips were still moving even though I was not touching my cock. I placed my hand back on my cock and began to slowly build the pace. My head hung forward as I gasped for breath. I closed my eyes, and can't stop moaning. My hand slides easily around my cock as I plunge the phallic rod in my arse... fucking myself with long hard strokes in the same rhythm. I want to come so hard.

My body started to shake and tremble. My arse twitched and the exquisite painful pleasure coming from deep within my rear passage was amazing.

"Ohhhh god, I'm going to come." I breathed hard and flopped onto my hands and knees.

My hand was stroking myself furiously. I dropped my hand away from the anal intruder leaving it wedged deep in my dark rear. I was stroking myself, wishing it was Michelle fucking me, masturbating me and driving me closer...making me come. I stroked my rod until I could feel my entire body tighten. My sphincter clamped and locked the strap on in place, the pressure from it in my arse is unbelievable. The build to that final zenith is almost unbearable. With a final solid stroke I exploded. My arse clenched and twitched as my load flies from my body, one long spirt after the other, each felt like it was ripped from my very being as it leaves my cock. The power is so intense I collapse onto the tiles, breathless and near delirious.

Long minutes passed as I struggled to regain composure. My stomach felt empty and my head was in a spin. I had never felt such a rush in my life but now I had to get myself together and the strap on out of my arse. It took some doing but I finally managed much to my relief. For some hours after I was still a bit sore but I knew it was for a good cause.

I have to admit, I did repeat the 'trial' a number of times in Michelle's absence. But finally, the day arrived when we could have our long awaited time alone...a whole three days and two nights together. Well that was the plan, as originally concocted all those weeks before, as we literally put our heads together on the balcony of the Woolwich Pier Hotel. However, as the saying goes concerning the plans of mice and men, and women in this case, our first day did go as hoped and our time did not get started until late in the afternoon.

After much discussion and many apologies etc, we finally closed the door behind us to shut out the would and feel into each others arms. Fortunately we had had the opportunity to chat about her trip and generally catch up the weekend prior so that topic was almost fully exhausted much to my relief. No sooner had we enter Michelle's hallway, she was on her knees and stuffing her face with my cock. Not wanting to miss out, I quickly disrobed her lower body and feasted greedily upon her dripping crotch which lead to an almighty fuck section there and then. As we untangles ourselves and collected our clothes we chatted as if we had not been apart at all. The conversation flowed readily and easily and the feeling of mutual love and respect seemed to add an addition glow to the evening light.

To make up for the missed day, Michelle strenuously insisted that she would cook a sumptuous meal. I provided the wine and set the table but generally kept out of her way.

"I don't want you soiling my efforts." She joked as she fussed and chopped.

The meal was superb. A french dish with all the trimmings and a delectable sauce which we washed down with two bottles of Margaret River Shiraz. We turned in early but the effects of the wine on the both of us meant we simply curled up in each others arms and drifted off in blissful sleep.

It was well past my usual rising time when my eyes finally focused on the bed side clock. I rolled over and propped my head on my arm as I watched my sleeping companion. The bed clothes were bunched about her waist and I gleefully watched the swell of her breast as it gently rose and fell with her breathing. It was slow and measured indicating she was still in dreamland but it was all I could do to refrain from reaching over and tracing the faint hump of her nipple showing through the thin fabric of her night dress.

'Bugger," I swore to myself, "I need to pee."

I slowly rose from the bed and padded across the carpeted floor to the bathroom and quietly closed the door. Once refreshed and comfortable, I quietly opened the door. Michelle was still sound asleep so I went downstairs to make us both a cup of tea. As I reentered her room she stirred.

"Come over here you," she said in a somewhat groggy morning voice.

"I have brought the lady of the house a morning cup of tea." I responded.

"Thank you but I think need to get over here and give me a kiss."

I walked over and placed the cup on her bedside table and bent down, placing a soft kiss on my lovers lips. Michelle pulled me down and rolled over on top of me, pulling the sheet away as her body lay on top of mine. She kissed me deeply and snaked her hand down to find my penis.

"You better not start something we can't finish," I warned.

"Who says we can't finish?" she laughed. "We don't have anyone to rush about for today. It is just you and me."

"Good point." I answered.

"Ray?" She asked with a shy little girl sort of voice, although the way her hand had made my cock rock hard, she was nothing like a little girl.

"Yes." I answered warily.

'Do you remember my text message?"

'Which one? You have sent so many." We both laughed. In fact we were both guilty of sending numerous suggestive messages to each other.

"The one from the airport. The one in which I asked you to buy a certain, um. apparatus?"

"Oh! That message." I feigned nonchalance. She playfully slapped me.

"You know very well what I mean."

"Yes, of course I remember." Bracing myself for the next onslaught which never came. She laughed at my reaction.

"Well? Did you do it?"

"Yes. I bought it." I was not going to give her information too easily.

"Well where is it?" She sat up excitedly, relinquishing her grip on my pole.

"It's in my back pack down stairs. Shall I go get it?"

"Is the pope catholic?" She asked in a animated exasperated tone. "Go get it...and be quick about it."

Michelle smacked my butt as I clambered out of a tangle of sheets and did as she had bade.

I returned to her as quickly as possible, and to my sheer delight, she was sitting in the middle of the bed fully naked. Her rounded breasts seemed to hover in the air begging me to fondle them.

"Oh no you don't." She snapped with a seductive smile. "I want to know what you bought for us, you are not allowed to play...not yet, anyway."

Her voice was full of lustful tones.

I explained how I bought the item and she asked if I had tried it. Sheepishly I told her all about my 'test flight' and she was eager to hear all about it. As I spoke I could see her nipples fill and extend as I went into every sexy detail. As I spoke she filled her hands with the strapless strap on and looked it over intently. She asked me about my early years and as we sipped our tea as I told her all about it. She listened with deep empathy and understanding...I felt safe telling her every detail of my untold past. She even reassuringly took my hand when the emotional strain got too much. Finally, I finished and she sat there and looked lovingly into my eyes.

"That was quite something to share with me. I feel privileged that you were able to tell me. Thank you." Her eyes brimmed with tears, as were mine.

The poignancy of the moment washed over us, blinded us closer than we had ever been before. Slowly, in slow motion, we slid into each others arms and kissed tenderly. After long moments though the fact that she was naked and the swell of her breasts pressed against my chest could not be ignored. I gently laid her back drew my her nipple into my mouth, sucking it hard before I switched and took the other in as well. I was consumed with a fire and scooted down and tongued her belly button before sliding further down, spreading her legs and diving into her pussy.

"Oh god yes," she groaned, "nothing like having your pussy licked first thing in the morning,"

Michelle spread her pussy lips and urged me to start lapping between the folds. She held my head and guided me as I teased her clit with my tongue as I stuck two, then three fingers in her wetness.

"Damn, I love your pussy," I moaned.

"And I love you licking it," she sighed back as I buried my fingers deep inside her.

"I want to fuck you! I want to fuck your tight arse!" Michelle exclaimed as she jumped out of bed with our new toy in hand.

Without waiting for any input from me, Michelle licentiously spread her thighs and inserted one end deep inside her soaking crotch. She flicked the switch and giggled as the vibration tantalised her inner depths.

"This is going to awesome!" She exclaimed, pinching her nipples. "Flip over. Let me have a piece of that delectable butt of yours." she commanded, waving the end meant for me in the air.

I looked back at Michelle. The rubber dong that she intended to fuck me with was hanging from her pussy, the look on her face told me she meant business. In fact, it was extremely exciting. I loved it when she played with my arse and today, I knew, would be no different. Who was I kidding, is was going to totally different...it was going to fucking fantastic.

I sighed and flipped over as I felt her slide between my legs. Her face pressed against my rump as I felt her licking my cheeks, placing little kisses, before her tongue moved to my anus. I felt her wet tongue probe my arse, pushing in as she started to fuck my arse with her tongue. It felt unbelievable and she knew she had me as I raised up on my knees and pushed my backside further into her face.