Community Involvement Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her pop the cap on the lube and knew she was lubing up her cock as she rubbed a dab onto my opening and then guided the head to my winking hole.

"Here it comes baby. I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to fuck that sweet backside of yours just like you fuck me." She teased as I felt the cool rubber head of the dildo push at my rear entrance.

"You did good buying this." She blurted, as I felt her thighs tremble. 'The vibrating end inside me is sensational."

She pulled my hips back and urged me to get closer to the side of bed. Once in position, she was ready for action. With a deft push the head popped in and Michelle eased the remainder in a little at the time. The cock was much bigger than her fingers but the anal play I had used during my testing phase made the dong easier to handle now that Michelle was in charge of its usage. Finally I felt her hips on my arse and I knew she had buried the whole thing in my rectum.

I had taken it all as she eased it back out and then back in. Slowly pushing forward to bury as much of her cock into me as she could get.

"That's it my lover. Take my cock." Michelle said as she held onto my hips and pulled them back to meet her thrust. "I'm impressed that you can take it all. You are one naughty slut, aren't you?"

Both of us had had looked forward to this moment. I wanted her to fuck me, to fuck my arse, and she wasn't disappointing me as she moved back and forth in a steady fuck rhythm. I found myself moving back into her to meet each thrust as she reached under me, holding onto my cock as she kissed my back and neck.

"Who's fucking you now Ray, you dirty slut?" Michelle groaned through a mixture of exertion and sexual delight.

"You are!" I moaned back.

"And where am I fucking you?" she pressed.

"You're fucking me in my slutty arse!" I shot back.

"And whose arse is it?" Michelle demanded.

"Yours! It's your arse." I uttered back, my hands bunching into the sheets beneath me.

"No one else's? It's all mine!" she sounded triumphant.

"No. My arse belongs solely to you and nobody else. It's yours to fuck any time you want," I moaned as I rubbed my trembling hand over my throbbing cock.

Of all the sex I had ever had, nothing had ever felt like this. Not even my encounter with Sharon. Sharon was the first and only person, until now, to fuck my rear but I knew nothing could top the feeling I felt at that moment. I couldn't believe anything could feel this way as she picked up her pace and slammed hard into my butt.

"You remember that. You can share that cock. You can go down on other women, but the arse is mine. All mine. Do you you understand?" Michelle said directly, with authority.

"I understand," I moaned back. "It's all yours. I don't want anyone else to have it." I responded as I felt my legs shaking as I stroked my cock.

Michelle sensed my urgency and need. She pulled out and turned me over. I wiggled back down with my hips virtually hanging off the bed. Michelle hoisted my legs into the air and readied herself for the final assault.

"Oh my god, this is so good." She sighed heavily as I helped her guide her cock back home. As she plunged deep I saw her entire body shake. "Let's...see if... we can come...together?"

"I'd love that." I replied, looking deeply into her beautiful face.

Away she went, banging my willing arse for all she worth. The vibrator lodged deep inside her vagina was working overtime as she steadily lost her rhythm. Her own climax was overtaking her control and was rushing toward an exhaustive conclusion. The familiar rush started along the full length of my body and overcame my senses as my own orgasm seized hold. I dropped my feet to the bed as Michelle started to peak with desperate grunts; she was trying for all she was worth to coordinate our timing. Her back arched forward as she slammed into me hard. She clutched hold of my legs to hold herself and her cock in me. My cock pulsed and with a blinding flash I ejaculated a multitude of thick ropey sperm all over my body and the sheets below. Michelle's body was in full spasm as she watched, intrigued, as my penis erupted and spewed its thick creamy loads indiscriminately. Our breathing was beyond ragged. Michelle collapsed forward and laid across my chest, her cock still buried in my arse as she gently kissed my shoulder. With a soft kiss on the lips, sometime later, she struggled to hold her upper body on straightened arms.

"Phew, that was everything I dreamed it would be and more." Michelle announced, flicking her hair away from her eyes. "My tummy muscles hurt though. That's hard work."

Slowly she started to disengage and gently withdraw her cock. I was exhausted but at peace as I looked out the window. I had not felt such a sense of inner calm in years and I did not want it to pass. As soon as she freed our new toy, I pulled her close.

We kissed gently and tenderly for a while before being rudely interrupted. My tummy gurgled very loudly and we both laughed hysterically. It was all part of the beautiful process of falling deeper and deeper for this amazing woman.

"I think I had better get you some breakfast." She suggested, casually poking my limp dick. "This poor chap is out for the count so we had better do something about those noises in your tummy."

I watched her wonderful form as she made her way across the floor to the bathroom.

"What an amazing sight to behold when you wake up." I thought to myself.

"Any thoughts on what to do today?" Her voice floated to me across the room. I must have drifted off to sleep while she was otherwise occupied.

"I do have one idea!" I offered and then quickly added, "And, no. It is not what you think it might be."

"Oh good. How about you tell all about if over coffee. Could you go some bacon and eggs as well?"