Community Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

"Sure. But so much water over that damn dam!" She toasted me. "So, tell me, what are your plans for the next fifty?"

I threw out the usuals. Travel, grandchildren, thoughts for the remainder of my career. "Loves?" Doris asked.

"I've got the one love of my life, I don't think I need more."

A little drunkenly, Doris remarked, "You two have never done anything, have you? No affairs, no straying."

"Nope. I never felt the need, I don't think Debbie ever has either."

"But you've had itches, right? Every man has."

The biggest itch was sitting beside me, though I certainly couldn't tell her that. "A few, I guess. But it always felt easier to just ignore them."

"Easier, or safer?"

"Easier," I confirmed.

"Remember that one night?"

"You and me?"

"Uh-huh."

"I do, I've thought about it, of course. You're the last woman I was ever with."

"But we weren't really together. Do you regret that?"

"No, I honestly don't," I confirmed. "I wanted to, but I didn't want to hurt Debbie, you know that. I didn't that night, I've never done it since."

"Well, I regret it," Doris admitted. "There's something about you that's as sexy as any man I've ever been with. Oh, don't get a big head, we both know you're not god's gift, but there's something about you." Then, without asking, she flowed to me, gave me the nicest birthday kiss I've ever had. It lasted for a very long time, I was in no hurry to finish it. It was just a kiss, but it was filled with the cravings we felt for each other. I could have gone further, Doris wouldn't have complained had my hand gone to her bosom, between her thighs, but I chose not to. I loved my wife, this seemed enough of an endangerment. But while it was happening, I enjoyed every sensation.

Later that night in our privacy, Debbie wrapped another present for me in pink chiffon, we made love wildly in the den. And as I enjoyed my wife's body, yes, I thought to that of her sister and the words 'I'm only going to tell you this once' echoed in my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We caught up with Doris less than a week later, a brunch at a waterside restaurant, and perhaps I imagined it, but Debbie's sister seemed just a little more flirtatious, a tad more voluptuous. Her slit skirt bared most of her leg, her delicate blouse revealed every bit of lace in the bra. And yet nothing was said, no touches between us were hidden from Debbie.

We continued in that vein for months. A slow simmer existed in my brain and below my belt that Debbie was the recipient of, she enjoyed the increase in sexual activity, looked for new and better ways of making love to me. I often recollected the offer she'd made the night her sister had come to town. At times I desperately wanted to take advantage of it, yet at other moments I told myself I was a happily married man that wanted no woman other than his wife. I never brought up the quagmire to either my wife or the woman I wished for a lover, to do so would bring the situation to a head, and I felt that was something I didn't really need.

It was in the early days of December that Debbie and I chatted over dinner. "Betty and I were talking today. Remember how she's going on a tour to Iceland?"

I dimly recalled the situation, eight women heading for a week to Reykjavik in February to see the Northern Lights. "Yeah."

"Well, one of the girls had to drop out, and Betty wants me to take her place."

"Do you want to?"

"They're a fun bunch, and it's really not much at all." She told me the details and she was right, the trip was eminently affordable, I gave her my blessing. She spent the next couple of months happily going over brochures, probing stores and online sites for the best deals in serious cold-fighting clothing, suitcases and accessories, I kept my hands off and let her have her fun.

If the Christmas and New Year's kisses between Doris and I were warmer than in the past, Debbie didn't complain and no further involvement between her sister and I developed. And yet, when I discovered that Doris was taking a graduate student to bed, I became strangely concerned, even protective in my conversations with Debbie. But I said nothing to Doris.

The days after Valentines passed, Debbie was ramping up even more for her expedition. The night before she left I took her to dinner, steak because she was certain she'd only get seafood in Iceland, and she asked, "Got any plans for while I'm gone?"

"Not really. I might go to a basketball game with the guys. Other than that, I'll probably be pretty quiet."

"Hmmmmm," was her only response.

I tucked her into the airport on Saturday afternoon for her flight to the gateway city of Boston, we curtly kissed and embraced as her compatriots queued for the security line, I got a call from her just before her flight headed across Canada's maritime provinces telling me how much she loved me.

My phone rang the next morning. "Hi," Doris's voice sounded, "did I wake you?"

"Nope, it's after ten o'clock. I'm reading the paper."

"Why don't you take me to brunch?"

Why not, I thought. "Sure. Pick you up at 11:30?"

"Okay."

She was waiting for me in the lobby of her aged building. Before World War II it was one of the premier residences in the city, door man, luxurious trappings. In the ensuing decades it's glory had faded, now it was still well kept up but it's apartments were filled with graduate students and pensioners. Doris liked it because it was only a mile from the University and two blocks from a trendy shopping district, yet still quiet and the rent was reasonable. We headed off to a bistro, her attire was casual but very sexy. Jeans, an off the shoulder sweater, high heels. "So you're a bachelor this week, huh?"

"It appears so."

"Got big plans? Going to hit the town?"

"Hardly. I'll just be quiet, I guess."

The topics during the meal were easy-going, how her classes were shaping up and the chore of writing the mid-terms, if I was going to plant more grass seed in the spring. And yet, there was an undercurrent I sensed, perhaps an overture. What would happen, I wondered, if she invited me up to her apartment?

At the end we split the check and she said, "Listen, I need to do some shopping, and then I really need to do my lesson plans for this week. But maybe you'd like to come up for dinner tomorrow night? I could make pork loin."

"What can I bring?"

"Oh, maybe some wine. See you sevenish?" And with a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze of my arm, she was gone.

I was a bit of a wreck that evening and the next day. If I laid in bed, fantasized and masturbated, I hoped Debbie would forgive me. When I was a little scatterbrained during my meetings at work, no one called me on it. And when I found a parking spot on the street a block from Doris's building my brow may have been moist.

Doris buzzed me in, in the foyer of her apartment she accepted my wine and proffered upon me a kiss on the cheek, the points of her bra grazed my chest. The music was light classical, the candles on the table twinkled. One of the 'problems' with living on an upper floor of her building is that the radiators in the rooms below her warmed her apartment. Even though the windows were wide open in February, the temperature in her main room was over seventy-five degrees, and she was dressed for it. Slacks, bare feet, a loose blouse. She encouraged me to take my tie off, loosen the button which I gladly did. She had a cheese plate and white port waiting for me, we chatted as she puttered in the kitchen. As she bent to open the oven door, I noticed her bra was navy hue.

The dinner was excellent, the wine I'd brought seemed to pair well. At my urging Doris recalled stories from her early years in politics, and that melded into ribald tales of the seduction techniques that politicians and staffers had used to lure her into bed, sometimes successfully. As we piled dishes into the washer we bumped into each other, sometimes more often than necessary.

Then she poured us each a snifter of Grand Marnier and led me to the sofa. There was little light in the room except for a corner lantern and three or four candles flickering. "We've been flirting with each other for what, near thirty years?"

"Something like that," I agreed.

"And you've been the perfect gentleman. Debbie's a lucky woman to have you. But there's a part of me that thinks she may not care that we're sitting here tonight."

"I know she doesn't." My mind returned to her words of, 'and if anything ever does happen, I won't mind.'

"Remember, before you were married, that night? We almost made love, but you didn't want to at the last second?"

"Yes, I remember."

"You know, Debbie expected we'd sleep together."

"Yes, she told me. Did she ask you about it later?"

"She wanted to know if I thought you were a good lover, she hadn't had much experience. Even though you'd disappointed me, I told her you were. She was grateful."

"You also told her I had a big penis."

"That part I was sure of. It was a pretty good size! Has it shrunk since?" With a laugh from both of us I told her I didn't think so.

She came a little closer on the sofa, intentionally pressed her left breast against my arm. "This, I think, is our chance. If you want me, you can have me. If you don't, I'll understand. But if you do . . ."

Her words were muffled by my mouth. That first kiss was languid, in a moment it turned lively. My left hand went to her breast, cupped it, she pushed it into my palm. We wrestled on the couch, I was above her, I pushed her shirt up, almost tore the cotton of her bra as I pulled those superb breasts from them, the nipples were ample and hard with eagerness. I sucked on them, I sensed her muscles constrict, her breath quicken. She pushed me to the side, stood. Looking me in the face, she stripped herself of the shirt, reached around and undid her bra. The breasts were even larger than I remembered, if they sagged slightly with the years I had no reason to complain. When her pants were peeled from her long legs I leaned forward to touch them and when she pulled her panties down I viewed the most lovely pussy, there was no hair at all to hide the thick flesh of her skin split by a center column, I knew within laid the secret to her eroticism. I touched it, the fog between her legs was already moist. "Come with me," she urged and I followed her to the bedroom.

She ignited two candles, then while kissing me she took my shirt off, my belt was unfastened, she helped me kick my socks, pants and underwear off, together we were naked. My dick was hard, it had every reason to be, and she seized the rod in her palm. "I was right, it is larger than most others." Towards her mouth she pointed it, and suddenly I felt the head wrapped in the warmness of her mouth. She bobbed, with each movement I felt the wetness and the heat, each nerve of the shaft prickled. I know it twitched, my new lover felt it. "If you need to let go, I won't mind, but if you can, save it for me." She went back to her suction, I was torn. I wanted to let my stream fill her mouth, yet I also wished her to think I was a man. Before she could bring me to completion I pushed her away, her back met the bed.

I was on top of her, our kisses were fierce, I savored the feel of her soft breasts pushing into my chest. Her legs were spread, I could have penetrated her then, but I resisted, sinking down, sucking at those wonderful nipples, then further until my temples were pressed against the inside of her thighs, my mouth was postured at the cleft. I tasted the drips of her vapor, it was not sweeter than my wife, yet more perfumed.

As I performed the act of lewdness, my mind drifted to a thought of Debbie, that I was betraying her. Yet I remembered her words, 'If it happens with Doris, it happens, I won't mind.' And I exorcised Debbie from my conscience.

The woman I was with seemed completely relaxed, yet the noises from her throat seemed lusty. "Do you like this?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, keep going," she encouraged me, and I felt her hand at the top of my head. I used my finger to probe deep inside her, while there were similarities with her sister's interior anatomy, there were also differences. She seemed a bit looser, the roof of her canal was spongier, I had to prod further before I reached the cervix. All the while, I received little feedback other than Doris's deep and resonant breathing.

I felt her legs move, with her knee she pushed me away, I laid my head on the pillow. She knelt beside me, again my rod was in her mouth. As she gave fellatio I felt the weight of her breasts, bigger than any I'd touched before. The years had been kind to her, as they hung from her rib cage they retained the cone shape I recollected, the pinkness of the circles spread around the tips, when I pinched her nipples she twitched but didn't ask me to stop.

Apparently, I'd reached the state of hardness she desired, and swiftly she swung a knee to the other side of me, rose above me, used a hand to position my penis and quickly plummeted. I was entrenched within her as far as possible, her hips began a beguiling back and forth motion. I tried to restrain myself, I truly didn't wish to ejaculate prematurely, but the motions she used were too enthralling. "I'm coming," I whispered, and her response was to speed her movements. "Go ahead, I know you need to."

Without any lingering, I felt my toes curl, the hairs on the back of my neck starched, my nipples hardened until they hurt, and my balls sent a spate of heavy liquid through the center of my rod until it came spilling into the deepest schism of my new lover. She sensed it, I know she did, and she kept moving, accepting this nectar, and cooed to me as I spent. I don't know her emotions at the moment, I know only that I seemed to be a part of a fleshy rite, that a great portion of me merged into her.

After my grunts subsided she slid down onto me, we kissed slowly and ardently, each inch of my body that touched hers relished the sensation. "Was it good?" she asked.

"Perfect," I extolled. Then, after a few seconds, "Did you come?"

"Oh, yes, three or four times. Don't worry, I'm very quiet about it. Most of my lovers can't figure me out. But you were absolutely great!"

She rolled from me, trundled off to get us glasses of ice water, necessary after the steamy exertion. When she reentered the room, as nude as a painting of Venus and as unashamed, I couldn't help but make a comparison with Debbie, who rarely let me see her without clothing. We cuddled, talking of nothing subjects, she let me play with those flawless breasts, finger between her legs. I noticed at times that she became very still, relaxed yet at the same time tense, I could only assume that was the manifestation of her satisfaction. Eventually, after perhaps forty-five minutes of this playtime, I gained rigidity once again, she encouraged me to spread myself on top of her, bury myself inside her again. This time my body wasn't so quick to require zenith, we rolled together most pleasurably. I found that Doris enjoyed being the screw-master, she pulled me into sexual positions at her whim, from missionary to doggie, then to more esoteric adjustments. I seem to remember her on her side, hugging my knees as I propelled into her. After a very long time I felt my juices flowing, again she sensed my explosion, she positioned herself to receive every splash.

"You don't need to go home, do you?" she pled, and when I voicelessly agreed to stay we fell asleep holding each other. My dreams were happy, nothing awoke me until I smelled the coffee brewing. She served me a cup in bed, wearing nothing but a tremendous grin, as I sipped she petted the toy she'd so much enjoyed in the previous hours. If I held one of those breasts or poked one of my fingers between her legs, she'd smile and encourage me. I'm sure we would have made love again, except she was due on campus for a faculty meeting before classes began.

I dropped her off in front of her hall, she kissed me on the lips, said, "Can I see you tonight?"

Sure," I agreed, "What time?"

"As soon as you can get there, I'll be home by four."

I stopped at home to shower and change, was barely late for work. The chores of the day were made easier by the flashbacks of Doris's antics. One of the admins mentioned I was in a good mood, and I was! I had reason.

I snuck out of work a little early, rare for me, and hopped directly over to Doris's. She buzzed me in, and when I got to her floor I found her door cracked. Knocking, I got the answer, "Come on in!" I found her at her desk, grading papers, dressed in a sheer bodystocking. "Make us a drink," she offered, "I'll be with you in a few moments." After I'd poured the spirits, I sat to watch her, she knew I was observing. She'd wiggle, write some remarks on the paper, then catch my eye. Just a few minutes later, she stood up, approached me, twirled, letting me see every attribute she had disguised only by a thin mesh. "You like?"

"I like very much," I acknowledged, and when I made a grab for her she obliged. I felt her kisses on my face, my hands were full of her, when I placed a finger at her lower opening she spread for me, I noticed she wasn't quite as moist as I remembered from the previous evening, I knew I'd be able to bring her along. In between my forays into her anatomy, with her help I got naked, and that's when it got interesting.

"I know what you want," she teased, and then she bent and my dick was in her mouth. Her licking and sucking was just as potent as they had been the night before, and it seemed she really wanted to give me a blow job. This was a treat for me, although Debbie would go down on me, there's always been an undercurrent that it's a favor she's presenting me with. Doris, on the other hand, seemed to actually enjoy giving head. I tried my best to delay my reaction, but when she placed a red fingernail at my anus and pushed in, I percolated strongly. "I'm coming!" I warned, this caused her to suck harder and press my prostate briskly, I felt the sap rising from me, I knew Doris's mouth was overflowing with my sperm. When I was done she looked at me and made sure I could watch her swallow. Sitting on my lap, she told me, "You taste good," and I didn't mind when she kissed me and I sensed the slime I'd coated her tongue with.

I was still hard, or hard enough, and she stuffed it inside her, we played, perhaps she orgasmed. Of course I couldn't keep my erection very long, after that the play was relegated to fingers and oral, but it was so much fun!

After an hour or so, we'd worn each other out, we were lying on the floor, she asked, "Are you hungry? We could go get a salad or something." "Sure, sounds good." She rose, disappeared into the bedroom, I knew she was getting ready to go out, I found and untangled my clothes, I was ready a few moments before she emerged. Once again she surprised me, although her slacks and heels were conservative, above her waist she'd simply put on a blazer, revealing only fishnet below. I was sure that if she turned quickly, anyone might get a ravishing view of her impressive tits. I helped her on with the winter coat, we traipsed a couple of blocks to a restaurant, quiet and dark on this Monday evening. I sat across from her, had that lovely view of the valley between her orbs, as we ate I noticed a steady stream of men presumably heading for the rest room, in reality checking out my date. I didn't mind, in fact I got a little kick out of it. A couple of times, I noticed, she actually yanked the edge of her blazer to give the man she fancied a better look.

Back at her apartment we went to the mattress again, she seemed more ready this time, reacting to my ploys, I was sure I caught her in an orgasm, and half an hour later when we spooned, her back to me and my hardness inserted she got me to ooze inside her.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers