Community Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers

"No, not usually. Like right now, it's just more comfortable not wearing clothes. And I don't leave my drapes open or anything. Of course, there are times when I've enjoyed showing off . . ." She waited, not knowing if I wanted her to go further or not.

"Do tell," I encouraged.

"Well, okay. I think I've got a pretty good body, I've been told enough times." That included me, I'd often complimented her when we were in bed. "So if the situation warranted it, I'd tease guys by taking my clothes off. The first time, my boyfriend and I had two other couples over. There was pot and booze around, and somebody said let's play strip poker. So we did, and when I had to drop my panties I showed off pretty good."

"What happened after that?"

"You want some more wine?" she responded.

"Sure."

She went to the fridge and got another bottle out, poured us both a glass, then said. "Jon, I've had a pretty full past, you know that. Are you sure you want to hear about it?"

"If you want to talk, I'll listen."

"Okay, then, well when the six of us got our clothes off, we played naked spin the bottle. I won one of the other girl's date, I took him into my room and spent an hour with him. That was the first time I ever swapped partners."

"Did you do that often in college?"

"No, that was the only time. I dated plenty, though, and if a guy wanted me in the sack and he was nice about it, well, I'd have my way with him, I didn't care that other girls called me a slut. I met my first husband, and we were good together in bed, but it wasn't working out well the other places, so after two years we called it quits." I knew some of this history, of course, she'd come to our house to cry on Debbie's shoulder and I'd been on the sidelines watching. "Between my marriages, I went back to sleeping around, Then I met Nat. He loved everything I did, you remember, and in the bedroom he was quite the swordsman. So we got married. Less than a year afterwards, we were getting bored with each other. It was only to be expected, rising stars burn quickly. We both knew that if we didn't do something, each of us would wind up having affairs. We actually talked about it, and rather than do that, Nat brought a guy over. It wound up that I let the guy have me while Nat watched. It turned him on to see me getting screwed. So that went on for awhile, different guys, normally Nat would pick them out, sometimes I'd just pick up a guy and bring him home."

"And Nat would just watch."

"At the start, that's all he did. But then he started joining in, we'd have a threesome." She saw the curiosity in my face. "There were times when I'd screw the other guy first, then Nat would fuck me. Then, we kept trying to get higher, Nat would screw me along with the other guy, sometimes in my butt. Then, one night, the three of us were rolling along, and the other guy went down on Nat. That was sort of a shock, I hadn't known Nat was bi, maybe he didn't either, but for awhile that became a thing."

"You didn't mind?"

"No, it didn't bother me. Sex is sex, if Nat got off on sucking on a guy, what did I care! Then Nat found us a party to go to. He told me what to expect, I agreed. There were four girls and maybe eleven guys in two adjoining hotel rooms. Nat was with me when the first guy had me, and the second, then I saw him on the couch with a guy. I kept going, I was having a pretty good time, I don't know how many of the guys there did me, I didn't keep count. When I got up to pee, Nat was screwing one of the other girls. I didn't mind.

"We did that a few more times, in fact there was very little we wouldn't do. But then, it turned out that Nat didn't want to screw me anymore. He had a hard time getting it up unless there was another guy in the room. Another thing was that I loved showing off, don't get me wrong, but I had a hard time coming if I was being watched, my brain just wouldn't let me relax. So if I got a chance, I'd get a guy into a room, just the two of us, and then I had a few times behind Nat's back. I don't think he minded, I'm pretty sure he had a boyfriend, so. It was weird, though. Other things weren't going well, Nat got laid off and didn't want me to be the breadwinner, he didn't like it when I had to go out of town to consult, it just started turning into a mess, that's when I split."

"After you got divorced?"

"I pretty much went back to just being with one guy at a time, almost serial monogamy, if it wasn't just a one-night stand. Oh, there was the occasional threesome, and if another couple wanted to swap I didn't mind. But I pretty much backed out of the orgies. So that's my story, how do you feel about it?"

I showed her, bringing her over to my side of the couch and we started making love again. I'd noticed that as she was in her narration her nipples crinkled, when I touched her I found she was quite moist, as I ate her she had more tense/quiet times than normal, even for her. And as we went into coitus, I even heard her yelp a couple of times, the first I'd ever heard from her.

It was well after ten by the time we were done, I cleaned up and took my leave. As I walked to my car, I gazed at her window, I saw her silhouette against the candlelight.

When I got home Debbie was waiting for me, she heard me bump into a table on my way to the bedroom. "Are you drunk?" she asked.

"I had a few," I confessed.

"You were at Doris's, weren't you? You should have stayed. You know how I feel about you driving after you've had too much!"

I kissed her. "You really wouldn't have minded?"

"I've told you enough. Now come to bed." And we slept, just slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next Wednesday, Debbie called me when I was at work and told me she was meeting Doris for dinner, there was lasagna in the refrigerator, I was to reheat it at 350 degrees for twenty-five minutes. When she got home, just after nine, she went into the bedroom and came out wearing a sheer negligee I'd never seen before. It turned me on, I followed her back to the bed, she was eager for me. We rolled around for over half an hour, much longer than our usual, until she let me put it in her, and she was ready, coming four or five times before I spent. And that night, very surprisingly, we fell asleep in each other's arms, quite naked!

I started going over to Doris's apartment between five and eight times a month. Sometimes it would just be on a whim and we'd spend an hour or more together. Once in awhile, I'd clear it with Debbie, I'd take Doris to dinner and go back to her place. And, perhaps once or twice a month, Debbie would encourage me to spend the night there.

One night, Doris and I were making out, and I asked her if she'd ever had a black guy. She spent perhaps fifteen minutes telling me of over-sized dicks and how African-Americans had a propensity for doggy-style, at least to start; her conjecture was that they liked to see their darkness sliding in and out of the whiteness. As she talked - we kept playing - I noticed once again her indiscretion seemed to stimulate her. Later, as I was well into her, I experienced that yelp again. Although I didn't use the technique of getting her to verbalize her fantasies every time we made love, I utilized the caper occasionally, it rarely failed to excite her.

Another time, we were again mentally exploring the pleasures of an MFM threesome, it had the welcome reaction, we both had great orgasms. After, she asked, "Jon, would you like to be with me in a threesome?"

"You mean you, me and another guy?"

"Exactly. Just once, to see if you'd like it."

I considered it, she didn't push. There certainly was an interest on my part. I knew she saw other men when I wasn't around. The first time I found a man's sock under the bedframe I was a bit aghast, but I didn't say anything. That was wise, I think. Eventually - it took me a week or two to figure it out - I realized that anything Doris chose to gift me with was hers to giveaway, and that since I wasn't with her every night, and was particularly absent on weekends, she had to fulfill her needs, her appetites with others. I made a decision not to be jealous. And since I knew she had those other lovers, her overture for a threesome didn't disgust me.

Yes, there was an interest on my part. Why not? It would be an adventure, something I'd never experienced, and I think I envisioned it almost as I'd approach a porn movie or a strip club, something interesting, exciting. I was tempted to take her up on the offer, only one thing restrained me. Debbie didn't object to my extramarital activities with Doris, but she remained adamant that Doris would be my only lover. Now, did that principle extend to include another man? I didn't have any intention of doing anything with him other than watching, but still . . . Not being sure, not willing to ask Debbie for clarification, I simply let the topic drop out of sight, after a couple of offers Doris never pressed.

Debbie and I didn't often talk of the state of affairs, there was an unstated accord that what was happening simply didn't have to be discussed. But I wondered what - or if - she wanted out of it. There were benefits for her, of course. The sex between my wife and I remained more frequent, better. I think I appreciated her a little more, brought flowers more often, enjoyed her company at dinner more than I had before.

But, would she enjoy having her own secret lover? I honestly didn't know how I would take it if she did, but in fairness I felt I had to at least explore the option. I tried to bring it up obliquely, she caught my hint before too long and answered. "No, dear, I don't want another man. You've always been much more interested in sex than I am."

"You're a wonderful lover. We've never had a problem there, I think you're great in bed!"

"That's nice of you to say so, and I appreciate that until this started with Doris you never did anything. But I just always thought you would have liked another outlet. Now, you've got it, and I don't mind at all. But I don't need, don't want, anyone but you. Okay?" Of course it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been seeing Doris now for over four years, Debbie still tolerates the situation. My lover and I seem to go in spurts, for a month or three we can't wait to tear each other's clothes off, then it tapers off to once a week or so. Doris has never allowed a particular 'date night,' such as Thursdays is I'll-be-over-at-your-place-at-six-thirty evening. She works hard to make it a little extemporaneous.

One time, a warm early November evening, I was scheduled to be with Doris, I got a text, 'meet me at Robinson park.' It was well after dark by the time I made it, I found Doris's car parked near a picnic pavilion, my headlights illuminated her near a playground. "Turn the headlights off," she demanded, "and join me." On a picnic bench we sat, started kissing. I found she wasn't wearing a bra, I unbuttoned her blouse, sucked just the way she'd taught me she liked. Eventually, we made our way to a swing set, she unzipped my fly, pulled out my penis, sat on me. I found out she wasn't wearing panties, we made love awkwardly, yet flamboyantly. Not surprisingly, I wasn't able to come, although I think she did. We moved over back to the bench, she laid on top, I lanced her, that was better, I was able to come pretty quickly that way, she laughed loudly as I grunted my spark into her.

Later, at a nearby pub, I asked, "What if somebody had come and seen us?"

"If it was somebody trying to do the same thing we did, would you have minded? I didn't think parents were going to be bringing their children to play there, not at that time!"

"Okay, but what about the park police?"

A giggle escaped. "Well, I'm friends with the guy who's on duty. He knew what I'd planned, told me he wouldn't swing by there for an hour." I laughed with her.

Debbie has allowed me to accompany Doris when she's headed out of town for a conference or something, I've stayed in her hotel room, at parties Doris introduced me, it was clear I was her lover.

A couple years back, Doris met a man. She let me know she wanted to find out if it could get serious, I backed off, we even met them at restaurants and invited them over for dinner. Fourteen weeks later, Debbie told me, "Alex broke it off with Doris. I think she'd like a phone call from you, if you need to go over there it's fine with me." I spent that night, and the next five, at Doris's apartment, for the next month I spent more nights with her than with Debbie, eventually Doris got over it, she thanked me for my concern and help.

There's been some talk of the three of us traveling, perhaps to Europe. I don't know how that would work, perhaps the two of them would get together and decide who's room I was sleeping in that night. I'd be fine with it, as long as I didn't have to make the decision, I'd never want to take the chance of hurting either of them.

Yes, of course I've considered the legality, the morality of what I'm doing. The only things I think I could be accused of in court is bigamy and incest. Since I've never married Doris or said any vows, I'm cleared on that. And, as I read the statute, screwing around with in-laws is perfectly legal in my state. Is what I'm doing immoral? I don't think so, my wife and lover agree. So, if you think what I'm doing is depraved, well, that's on you, I couldn't care less.

There are times when I sort of feel like a teddy bear, community property shared by the two sisters. Often, I never know which one is going to pick me up and play with me next.

I'm not complaining, it's a hell of a life.

adamgunn
adamgunn
203 Followers